PDA

View Full Version : Eternal soul, what did you get?

Pages : 1 [2]

scott-5496
10-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Pulled a third Wrath in a row...
I'm not even buying the eternity soul fragments anymore unless I have no other choice, I prefer to buy the talismans instead for example. At least I'm not disappointed...

Yeah I get that for sure. But I still want Clair as she can wipe me out after a few rounds of battle with her revive - esp. if coupled with a VHE - they are often the pain in the ass.

JJJ428
10-15-2017, 04:58 PM
I finally got my wrath just in time to see him get nerfed I just knew it would happen. Still happy to finally get him. :) Now only Eternity Eddie alludes me.

Amarthir
10-22-2017, 03:06 AM
My 5th Eternal Soul today gave me another Clairvoyant. I was hoping to get Wrath because he'd complete my collection... Not that I'd use him now that he's the Yamcha of the four. Shame really, he was so strong.

Better luck next month.

Ip4
10-23-2017, 12:27 PM
my first eternal soul is wrath,i expect him better damage with max skillshards and max talismans but he is ok

Inishmore
10-23-2017, 03:39 PM
So far I got 4 Belzeebubs and one Eternity Eddie. So I would have betted I will get another Belzeebub but I was wrong it was another Eternity Eddie. This is so frustrating:mad:

Sidney
10-23-2017, 06:14 PM
My first 3 were all Eternity Eddie... then I pulled Wrath and now he's been nerfed... Oh well... still wish I had Claire! There really should be a trading option! :-)

Kardas
12-02-2017, 07:28 PM
When I heard November would bring some sort of Eternal dupe system, I started saving my Eternal Souls. I had 4 by the time the Trooper Souls arrived. In order, they were:
Wrath (nr3), Eternity Eddie (nr2), Beelzebub (nr3), and THE CLAIRVOYANT. Took me 9 souls to get her, but at least I have her now.

PerthEddie
12-03-2017, 01:13 AM
Don't play Arena that much so only managed to get my 4th Soul. Went and pulled my 3rd Clairvoyant. I will save her for the upcoming Sacrifice event and then into the pit she will go. I was hoping to get Wrath this time

GrimDusk
12-03-2017, 04:31 PM
Pulled Wrath on my first go, seems pretty good. Just need better talismans and more skillshards.