PDA

View Full Version : Eternal soul, what did you get?

Pages : [1] 2

Relany
05-29-2017, 01:42 PM
Let's discuss what we got from our Eternal souls, it's getting closer for everyone to get his first or even second eternal soul.

Thedarkness
05-29-2017, 09:47 PM
I am going to guess Im getting beelzebub, I hope Im wrong.

zdm-1083
05-30-2017, 10:12 AM

Hehe, I think the same XD

blade685
05-30-2017, 12:11 PM
no souls for now, it's so long 20 by weeks and 10 or 20 at the end :(

Ubajoa
06-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Wrath and eternity eddie hell yeahhh!!

Nicko
06-01-2017, 12:22 AM
Wrath and eternity eddie hell yeahhh!!

Same here - in reverse order of your pulls ;)

Killhouse
06-01-2017, 01:55 AM
Same here - in reverse order of your pulls ;)

Eternal Eddie today, first was the beeeeelzepooooop.

Nicko
06-01-2017, 02:01 AM
Eternal Eddie today, first was the beeeeelzepooooop.

Poor Beelzebub - ugly and useless:(

Tritium
06-01-2017, 02:18 AM
I'll be joining the Eternal crowd after Saturday's reset. :cool:

Out of curiosity, what's the consensus on Eternal Eddie so far? I'd especially love to hear your input Nicko since you have him maxed out! ;)

Silentknight
06-01-2017, 02:42 AM
Eternity Eddie to go with Clairvoyant! Couldn't be happier...k, Wrath would make me happier! But still, pretty fuckin happy!!!

Nekroliun
06-01-2017, 02:44 AM
Wow guys by the time i get my eternity soul (which is gonna be kill me beelzebub), you will all have 3 dupes of each eternal...

Das deppressing

Nicko
06-01-2017, 04:15 AM
I'll be joining the Eternal crowd after Saturday's reset. :cool:

Out of curiosity, what's the consensus on Eternal Eddie so far? I'd especially love to hear your input Nicko since you have him maxed out! ;)

He's pretty badass - but ChaosEgo is the real guy to ask because he's in his defense.

All attacks are single except his fury - but with cool twists. Retriggering, removing passives, counterstrike. His Fury is awesome.

Cons are typical - glass cannon - and poorly played AI. It almost never uses his most awesome attack True Strike - and often chooses the basic attack that does less damage (Parting Blows) even when there's no beneficial effect to remove instead of his best basic (Deepest Cut).

Combine this guy with accuracy and I could see him being pretty scary. But is he better than the other great single target damage dealers? GRE - Samurai - Rainmaker - Aces High? I can't say that he is.

I'm sure we'll be seeing him left and right after Saturday

blade685
06-01-2017, 08:02 AM
how do you do to have eternal souls it's so long to have only one?

Tritium
06-04-2017, 12:12 AM
My first ES got me a Clairvoyant. I'm happy. :D

Rodrigo-3281
06-04-2017, 12:21 AM
I got Wrath. I'm stoked.

R1ck
06-04-2017, 12:35 AM
Got Wrath 😃

Tritium
06-04-2017, 12:36 AM
Seems like it'll be pretty hard to lose on offense with both a Clairvoyant and GCR haha. The revive crew. Throw in GRE and it becomes even crazier. The only issue is figuring out which toon to bring along as 3rd wheel. :p

Thedarkness
06-04-2017, 12:46 AM
Clairvoyant, wooo no beelzebub

Enti
06-04-2017, 12:46 AM
Eternity Eddie here. Wished for Wrath, but can't complain. At least not Beelzebub :D

FallenAngel666
06-04-2017, 01:01 AM
Opened 2 Eternal souls....got 2 Clairvoyant...happy for the first much less 4 the second lol

Nicko
06-04-2017, 01:26 AM
Eternity Eddie here. Wished for Wrath, but can't complain. At least not Beelzebub :D

Kind of like dodging a bullet...

He really does suck :p

Lulero
06-04-2017, 02:33 AM
Wrath. Had enough shards to max.

Might be the best one for a switch to my defense, my usual being Cyborg, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad and Pyro Soldier. Some of you got to be familiar with it, if you got some feedback to share do PM me ...
I'm switching the later out (my main debuff through a void talisman set) to give that new toon a try. He doesn't have yet the talismans I want though. Thinking energy and void again.

ps: Yay colors ... Got time to waste ;)

T-Man
06-04-2017, 02:36 AM
Beelzepoop. :(
On the bright side I'll have another soon enough.

thealchemist
06-04-2017, 02:42 AM
Out of curiosity how are people earning their soul fragments, through PVP or the store or combination of both? I am miles off from reaching the warlord tier so 5 fragments a week is gonna take a longgggggggg time, so I'm wondering if I should start buying the damn things....as I need a 5* warrior toon badly so might be worth the investment?

Sleestak
06-04-2017, 02:43 AM
Eternity Eddie.

A rewarding pull after a tough event.

Lulero
06-04-2017, 03:08 AM
Out of curiosity how are people earning their soul fragments, through PVP or the store or combination of both? I am miles off from reaching the warlord tier so 5 fragments a week is gonna take a longgggggggg time, so I'm wondering if I should start buying the damn things....as I need a 5* warrior toon badly so might be worth the investment?

From everywhere available. Worth it. I made it to warlord first time this week and will have my second soul next week if all goes well.

Nicko
06-04-2017, 04:37 AM
Unless I missed it, looks like Wrath received an unannounced nerf. Used to have 75% chance of removing beneficial effects - now down to 45% (60% with skills maxed).

Definitely more balanced that way

Edit: I wasn't pulling the skills screen down - still 75%. Thanks Ringe ;)

Lulero
06-04-2017, 05:46 AM
Still more reliable that proc'ing void shield from my pyro soldier ;) Hey Nicko, mind giving me some insight about my defense via PM since it's really OOT or should I start a thread?

A fan.

Tridimensionale
06-04-2017, 08:32 AM
Wrath.. really wanted the Clairvoyant but oh well.. next time

slauki
06-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Unless I missed it, looks like Wrath received an unannounced nerf. Used to have 75% chance of removing beneficial effects - now down to 45% (60% with skills maxed).

Definitely more balanced that way

more balanced yes, but still ridiculous if you ask me....

Soundwave214
06-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Gonna open my Eternal Soul for first time very soon, hoping for Eternity Eddie of course, he's BADASS. But with Clairvoyant will be fine too.

90mphyorker
06-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Was hoping for Eternity Eddie and thankfully pulled him. Quite hspoy with that. Hope for Clairvoyant or Wrath next!

Crazypants
06-04-2017, 09:32 PM
Gratz to all on the sweet pulls. Im sitting at 140 fragments and did my 500 for the coming home event so as soon as awards come out Ill be able to cash in. Hoping for Clairvoyant or Eternity Eddie!

Ian
06-05-2017, 07:06 AM
Clairvoyant. just relieved it wasn't f'n Beelzebub

zdm-1083
06-05-2017, 09:05 AM

Hehe, I think the same XD

Ok I win, I got beelzeblob. :(

I will see it as a potential 8K for sacrifice.

mikmar
06-05-2017, 09:28 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo......... !!!!

hold
06-05-2017, 09:31 AM
Wrath ... fully sharded him and kind of regret it now a bit. He is a bit fragile I have to admit. But I sharded him and he stays in defense until he pays his debt back! :)

Might need to spend some more time of combining him with other toons ...

R1ck
06-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Wrath ... fully sharded him and kind of regret it now a bit. He is a bit fragile I have to admit. But I sharded him and he stays in defense until he pays his debt back! :)

Might need to spend some more time of combining him with other toons ...

I am in the same position.

Nicko
06-05-2017, 01:03 PM

I think they'll buff him. I don't have him - but most seem to agree many 3 and 4* toons are better - so I can't see them leaving him this way. I'd keep him for a while to see how things pan out.

zdm-1083
06-05-2017, 02:17 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo......... !!!!

I think they'll buff him. I don't have him - but most seem to agree many 3 and 4* toons are better - so I can't see them leaving him this way. I'd keep him for a while to see how things pan out.

Well, buff him buff him, he needs so much modification.
This is like Shaman Eddie, both magic and physical with multicolor talisman setup.

I don't think this kind of character could work on PvP.
At least as it is.

But I also put a "potential", in fact it is to find a good thing to this invocation. 8)

Bradata
06-05-2017, 02:23 PM
I got a second Wrath. Speaking of a bad luck...

zdm-1083
06-05-2017, 02:30 PM
I got a second Wrath. Speaking of a bad luck...

Could be 2 beelzeub XD

Bradata
06-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Could be 2 beelzeub XD
Sorry for you, bud!

zamasu
06-05-2017, 03:17 PM
I got The Clairvoyant, good drop I guess. I haven't spend the time to play with her yet

zdm-1083
06-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Sorry for you, bud!

Wait wait wait, I have one and only one. (for now?!)
I hope I will not go for 2 on second invocation :]

BTW, 2 Wrath, Visions, one Sentinel Harpy sounds like a good team for going first? :]

Nicko
06-05-2017, 03:21 PM

BTW, 2 Wrath, Visions, one Sentinel Harpy sounds like a good team for going first? :]

I'd love to face that team with my all-red squad loaded with Strike Talismans ;)

Bradata
06-05-2017, 03:57 PM

I tried that, not impressed. Even on auto the defense could not hold.

Enti
06-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Duplicate characters with functional aspect instead of damage output is best avoided on defense team. You would not put Hell Hound and Artillery Dog to the same group. 2 Wraths would I think yield the same results as 2 Prisoners (before passive changes), nothing impressive. I'd say put a bunch of CC'ers next to Wrath and reap the rewards :D

hold
06-05-2017, 05:06 PM
I am in the same position.

I will drive him quite a bit in PvP just to try different strategies and check what I can do with him - learning by doing so I expect quite a few losses this week ... :)

One thing is certain: He needs some kind of protection to unleash his true power ...

R1ck
06-05-2017, 08:06 PM
I will drive him quite a bit in PvP just to try different strategies and check what I can do with him - learning by doing so I expect quite a few losses this week ... :)

One thing is certain: He needs some kind of protection to unleash his true power ...

Haha, totally true. Experimenting with him and I have two loses so far, half of what I had last week doing 500 battles. And expect more to come.

zdm-1083
06-05-2017, 08:42 PM
I tried that, not impressed. Even on auto the defense could not hold.

Duplicate characters with functional aspect instead of damage output is best avoided on defense team. You would not put Hell Hound and Artillery Dog to the same group. 2 Wraths would I think yield the same results as 2 Prisoners (before passive changes), nothing impressive. I'd say put a bunch of CC'ers next to Wrath and reap the rewards :D

Ok got it, so it is a 8K sacrifice at least :s

His fury is quite strong as I just see in one game.
Good he was the last standing enemy :]

Thedarkness
06-06-2017, 04:15 AM

Thank you for counterjinxing me. Hold on to him he will get buffed eventually. Look at Visions.

Crazypants
06-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Wanted either Eternity or Clairvoyant and was pumped to get Clairvoyant.

IZI
06-07-2017, 02:36 AM
Eternity Eddie!

Fudjo
06-07-2017, 03:19 AM
Got Wrath. Worked out well, as I had 3 spare Void talismans already leveled up to 50 and have been working on a new set of Assassin talismans. Looking forward to trying him out in PVE while I finish leveling him up.

Browno
06-07-2017, 03:31 AM
Got clairvoyant. She could maybe be useful in pvp?

IceManFerrar
06-07-2017, 03:52 AM
Got Wrath and I am psyched! He and Clairvoyant were my top two, so I'm happy. Anything but Beezelpoo!

Thank you Nodding Frog for the wonderful event and for RNG finally shining some luck down on me!

Now if I can only get my Angel of Fear and GCR, then I will be one happy camper!

Tritium
06-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Got clairvoyant. She could maybe be useful in pvp?

She is. I've been using her more than my GCR on offense and even threw her in my defense. She has some bugs, but still performs well with them. If those get fixed, she'll be even more amazing.

PerthEddie
06-07-2017, 05:21 AM
Clairvoyant - really happy with that. Good to hear that is useful in PvP as well. I can fully shard her so will have a look at some talisman setups and see if I can get her into my PvP team asap

Rain88
06-07-2017, 05:36 AM
beelzeblob... I'm 5 sec away from deleting this game. I still have an ultimate sacrifice very soon so we'll see.

Browno
06-07-2017, 06:48 AM
I will not shard claire, she seem more useful for her utility more than anything else :)

Patrice-1201
06-07-2017, 07:22 AM
Really wanted to complete my Eddie collection with Eternity or pull Clairvoyant but got Wrath... well better than Beelzebub. Is he worth sharding for PVP?

satani
06-07-2017, 08:01 AM
beelzeblob... I'm 5 sec away from deleting this game. I still have an ultimate sacrifice very soon so we'll see.

Well, his find his fury pretty nice. Invisibility for all can be pretty tough to beat when the whole theam has thief talismans. Though his talisman slots (and his magic/physical dmag) are mix up seems as tough to equip as the Shaman Eddie.

MoonShadow
06-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Well…. I’m unhappy to report that my first eternal is that Belzedump that everyone is laughing about; I’d laugh too, but now I have to deal with him…… and my first impression is that he will hit like a pussybub with his main, and die sooooo quickly, due to his talisman set-up, which doesn’t allow him to benefit by a green set. Waste of time. :mad:

But, for the moment, he’s safe for the sacrifice, as I have some ancient 2 Resistance talis, that would fit on him, or maybe I’ll wait for the Resilence talismans to come-back, as I have just one in the collection, then he’ll be at least good for PvE farming. Also maybe will try a set of life talis, for a hp boost, and 2 strength for a attack boost.

Is there anyone interested to do experiments on him…?!? :D

nuclear1250
06-07-2017, 08:14 AM
First eternal soul and it happens to be Eternity Eddie, honestly though I kind of wanted Clairvoyant more due to her abilities but I've just started sharding him and levelling his talismans up and I'm pretty stoked about what I see so far. Might make him my main attack Eddie in PVP: unless the other team has immunity that fury is going to seriously mess them up.

mikmar
06-07-2017, 08:55 AM
And my first eternal soul is:

WRATH !!!!

It's OK !!!!

osiris0000
06-07-2017, 09:13 AM
First soul : Beelzebub.

I have opened a thread for Beelzebub owners, don't feel alone:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6069-Join-the-Beelzebub-Friends-Network-Today!

IceManFerrar
06-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Really wanted to complete my Eddie collection with Eternity or pull Clairvoyant but got Wrath... well better than Beelzebub. Is he worth sharding for PVP?

Hey Patrice,
So far I am not impressed with Wrath. I wasted all my skill Shards on him and now completely regret it. I am having the most morning-after blues like crazy!
Because he is an AoE attacker, he incurs the wrath of all the Counterstrikes. Even though I have him fully sharded, he doesn't seem to be triggering the 75% removal of beneficial effects.

I don't have any Shell Talismans, and without them he is very squishy. I will play with him more this week, but I now wish I got Clairvoyant or Eternity Eddie instead. Oh well, it is better than having to join the Beezepoo club!

Hope this helps!

Patrice-1201
06-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Hey Patrice,
So far I am not impressed with Wrath. I wasted all my skill Shards on him and now completely regret it. I am having the most morning-after blues like crazy!
Because he is an AoE attacker, he incurs the wrath of all the Counterstrikes. Even though I have him fully sharded, he doesn't seem to be triggering the 75% removal of beneficial effects.

I don't have any Shell Talismans, and without them he is very squishy. I will play with him more this week, but I now wish I got Clairvoyant or Eternity Eddie instead. Oh well, it is better than having to join the Beezepoo club!

Hope this helps!

Yes I fully sharded him in the end and not sure how I feel about it, he is good on PVP offense but useless on defence.

druid138
06-07-2017, 04:54 PM
Eternity Eddie from my first Eternal Soul. Looking forward to putting him to work.

druid138-6195

JJJ428
06-09-2017, 01:14 AM
I got the Clairvoyant which I am very happy about but does anyone else feel she is over rated? I feel like in PVP she is not good she doesn't scare me ever and her AI is terrible. I am sure on the player side her abilities are crazy but when I tested her out on defence she would always use her revive ability when there no dead members on the team.

Silentknight
06-09-2017, 01:43 AM
I got the Clairvoyant which I am very happy about but does anyone else feel she is over rated? I feel like in PVP she is not good she doesn't scare me ever and her AI is terrible. I am sure on the player side her abilities are crazy but when I tested her out on defence she would always use her revive ability when there no dead members on the team.

Just shitty A.I. like 90% of the other toons. Had her on defence since day 2. Nothin special! Fun on offence & that ass...!

Askora
06-09-2017, 03:18 AM
I agree. I've got Clairvoyant on defense and really don't know how she's doing, but at the higher tiers it's hard to tell when most of the players are close to 100% on offense (defense obviously works against lower tier players).

Most of the characters are that way. I've got MCR on offense and she's amazing, on defense my hold rate was about 0. Don't have GCR, but I see people complain about her all the time. I can't think of any defense I've faced with her that she was a deciding factor in the battle. There is always a weakness, especially with the current buff removal, counterattack, taunt meta.

Monte47
06-11-2017, 12:29 AM
I pulled Wrath. Is an ok draw, though, he is pretty easy to kill. Is fourth in my list for powering up, so won't use him for awhile.

Silentknight
06-11-2017, 12:59 AM
I pulled Wrath. Is an ok draw, though, he is pretty easy to kill. Is fourth in my list for powering up, so won't use him for awhile.

Still...not a dupe! Haven't opened my 3rd...scared, lol!

Askora
06-11-2017, 01:04 AM

Cool! He was my 2nd choice when I pulled mine last week, but I got my first choice instead. The lovely Clairvoyant.

Ubajoa
06-11-2017, 01:13 AM
3rd eternal a dupe wrath, but that's ok he will go directly to the altar.

FallenAngel666
06-11-2017, 01:15 AM
I am very glad to say i just dropped the " Eternity Eddie" I tested hi in Arena and he sounds amazing skilled and witht he sets of talismans I choosed. it will be fun to use him!

Silentknight
06-11-2017, 01:18 AM
YES!!! Wrath!!! 3 down, 1 to go!

Jofer16
06-11-2017, 01:20 AM
I am very glad to say i just dropped the " Eternity Eddie" I tested hi in Arena and he sounds amazing skilled and witht he sets of talismans I choosed. it will be fun to use him!

Grats Fallen! The good Angel of the forums lol. Sorry for taking Eternal from you again, I really want you to win some day. Bengio removed any of my hesitations this morning, but would love to see you on top of the podium soon.

Jofer16
06-11-2017, 01:21 AM

Damn it! lol I told you :) I said you first but I'm still scared lol

FallenAngel666
06-11-2017, 01:25 AM
Grats Fallen! The good Angel of the forums lol. Sorry for taking Eternal from you again, I really want you to win some day. Bengio removed any of my hesitations this morning, but would love to see you on top of the podium soon.

I am gonna post something about my week later on...soon as here is terribly late....
I don0t think i am gonna run for the Eternal son. this week had been too stressful for me...and a game should be a pleasure not a " Forced work" .
many congrats for winning....you are too dang fast for me :)

Monte47
06-11-2017, 01:28 AM
Cool! He was my 2nd choice when I pulled mine last week, but I got my first choice instead. The lovely Clairvoyant.

I think I'm going to sacrifice him. If it was the Eddie or Clairvoyant, I might keep. But in PVP, I don't find him hard to beat. And, although I'm only doing PVP for coins right now, I don't foresee using him. My guff of souls is almost full, I'd rather have the skill shards lol

Monte47
06-11-2017, 01:29 AM

Ha. Good on you!

Silentknight
06-11-2017, 01:39 AM
I think I'm going to sacrifice him. If it was the Eddie or Clairvoyant, I might keep. But in PVP, I don't find him hard to beat. And, although I'm only doing PVP for coins right now, I don't foresee using him. My guff of souls is almost full, I'd rather have the skill shards lol

Don't sacrifice shit!!! U never know! Dupes only!

Monte47
06-11-2017, 01:48 AM
Don't sacrifice shit!!! U never know! Dupes only!

Hahaha fair point. I did have anxiety over letting him go. I'll keep.

FallenAngel666
06-11-2017, 01:59 AM

I got a dupe clairoyant...wanna make a change??? Wrath is the character i would like to get more....

T-Man
06-11-2017, 02:23 AM
Dupe Beezlepoop.
Think I'll throw both of these lil ugly worthless monkeys in the grinder! :mad:

Monte47
06-11-2017, 02:26 AM
I got a dupe clairoyant...wanna make a change??? Wrath is the character i would like to get more....

Hahah. My SO and I talk about this all the time. Wish we could sell each other stuffs!

R1ck
06-11-2017, 03:06 AM
I will be joining the Beelzebub club

FallenAngel666
06-11-2017, 09:07 AM
Hahah. My SO and I talk about this all the time. Wish we could sell each other stuffs!

From one side it would be very cool.....from the other it would take off pathos and fun from the souls dropping which is on my opinion the funniest thing of the game

Tridimensionale
06-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Got another wrath .. no luck this time :(

zdm-1083
06-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Waiting for store reset to get my dupe Beezlepoop.

Dupe Beezlepoop.

Sorry for you man!

osiris0000
06-11-2017, 11:09 AM
I will be joining the Beelzebub club

Dupe Beezlepoop.

We are growing! Once you get the Beelzebub, your Beelzebub club card will be sent to your address and delivered to you by Beelzebub himself.
You may give him at least couple Skillshards for his efforts, he likes them. Cheers!

JJJ428
06-11-2017, 06:58 PM
just got my beelzebub, though my first was clairvoyant so can't complain.

Soundwave214
06-11-2017, 07:48 PM
Wrath... God dammit!

T-Man
06-11-2017, 08:23 PM

Sorry for you man!

Lol. I hope not man, and thanks.

T-Man
06-11-2017, 08:24 PM
We are growing! Once you get the Beelzebub, your Beelzebub club card will be sent to your address and delivered to you by Beelzebub himself.
You may give him at least couple Skillshards for his efforts, he likes them. Cheers!

No shards for you! Lol

Enti
06-11-2017, 09:11 PM
1st soul: Eternity Eddie
2nd soul: Wrath

Going pretty well so far. 3 weeks till next one

zdm-1083
06-12-2017, 09:50 AM
Lol. I hope not man, and thanks.

Got Eternity Eddie :)
Not great but good enough.

One I want the most is Clairvoyant.

Heavy1974
06-12-2017, 10:26 AM
Eternity Eddie, didn`t think i get him, but I did. Now working for Nr. 2....

eddie-man
06-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Beelzebub...and im happy...I should not??? With good talismans is super...

Mariner-1212
06-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Got Eternity Eddie :)
Not great but good enough.

One I want the most is Clairvoyant.

I'm with you on wanting Clairvoyant, but Eternity Eddie is a badass. I got mine last week and initially was kind of bummed, because I have Eddies that I like... I wanted some new support staff. But then got to using him a bit and throwing in some skill shards, and he's a killer in PVP and PVE. Now he's my favorite Eddie. And from what I've read with Wrath and Blob, we got extra lucky!

powerslave74
06-19-2017, 08:19 AM
Since, I have not played PvP much yet except during the last event; I only just now got to open my first eternal soul.

It turned out to be... Eternity Eddie

I am pretty happy with getting him, it is always nice to get a new Eddie to play around with. Now I just need to figure out a good talisman set up for him.

I will start working on getting my next eternal soul next week. It will probably be a long process, but I look forward receiving my next eternal. I am hoping it turns out to be Clairvoyant.

Kardas
06-19-2017, 08:30 AM
Got my first Eternal Soul yesterday, which turned out to be Eternity Eddie. Would have preferred Wrath (for PVP) or Clairvoyant (so I have all Magus again), but EE is cool enough.

Patrice-1201
06-25-2017, 06:35 AM
I wanted Eternity and Clairvoyant and got Wrath and Beelzebub. Wrath is very good though, Beelzebub I am yet to really try as I got it last night at Reset... I really hope the next 2 won't be dupes :-)

powerslave74
06-25-2017, 08:53 AM
I wanted Eternity and Clairvoyant and got Wrath and Beelzebub. Wrath is very good though, Beelzebub I am yet to really try as I got it last night at Reset... I really hope the next 2 won't be dupes :-)

Here's hoping that you get Eternity Eddie with your next Eternal Soul pull (I am toasting you a Trooper Beer)! I would like to see you be able to keep your Eddie collection complete. I will never be able to complete my Eddie collection, since I was not lucky enough to pull Coalgiver during the Christmas event. Unless of course, the devs decide to make hm available again.

Patrice-1201
06-25-2017, 09:30 AM
Here's hoping that you get Eternity Eddie with your next Eternal Soul pull (I am toasting you a Trooper Beer)! I would like to see you be able to keep your Eddie collection complete. I will never be able to complete my Eddie collection, since I was not lucky enough to pull Coalgiver during the Christmas event. Unless of course, the devs decide to make hm available again.

Cheers buddy 🤘🏻

Kris-0707
06-25-2017, 03:22 PM
Pulled 2nd Eternity Eddie, what a disappointment. Now have to wait 3-4 weeks for another chance of getting new toon, probably 3rd Eddie ... Anyway, I sacrificed him plus some other toons at tier 6 and got 5 (five) seer souls - disappointment became frustration. From 5 seer souls I pulled 2 fucking Mummy Eddies, 1 Storm Eddie and 2 other *** crap. Frustration lvl 10 out of 10. I almost threw the phone out the window.
I'm on the clear path to lose the hope for this "game" and quit.

Will we ever get something guaranteed?

Patrice-1201
06-25-2017, 06:15 PM
Eternal Souls should not die dupes, until the collection is complete, this is insane :-(

Jofer16
06-25-2017, 06:22 PM
Eternal Souls should not die dupes, until the collection is complete, this is insane :-(

Agreed, devs failed again hard in that dept. Was just talking about this with others in Transformers. I have another Eternity soul to open, if I get another dupe, might just quit. Rather play games where the devs aren't amateurs and have some sort of clue regarding a great gaming experience.

Silentknight
06-25-2017, 06:29 PM
Agreed, devs failed again hard in that dept. Was just talking about this with others in Transformers. I have another Eternity soul to open, if I get another dupe, might just quit. Rather play games where the devs aren't amateurs and have some sort of clue regarding a great gaming experience.

Open it!!! Ur fans r waiting! Dupe,dupe,dupe! Lmao!

zdm-1083
06-25-2017, 06:45 PM
Well, it could a dupe Beelzepop :]

But I feel the same as you, right now I'm playing for nothing as I'm missing quite few toon to have a complete rooster for PvP
(AoF, Nomad, Visions, Wrath that's all)

So I do not enjoy any other drop...

A good way to gain a rank in PvP :)

Jofer16
06-25-2017, 07:03 PM

Yep, my haters are gonna party like it's 1999, Purple Rain will be showering down lol

"But life is just a party, and parties weren't meant 2 last"

https://youtu.be/iI2fRPmEZ6A

metallikapo
06-25-2017, 07:08 PM
I opened my second Eternal Soul, and I have received another Wrath. Maybe it would be good to have 2 Wraths for the arena. I will try it as soon as I collect some shards.

IceManFerrar
06-25-2017, 08:54 PM
Opened my 2nd Eternal Soul and got Eternity Eddie, so I'm very happy...at least not Beezelpoop and a dupe Wrath.

I see him used in PvP, but is he any good? I don't see any of the top 25 use him on defense.

Liebhild
06-25-2017, 09:52 PM
Eternity Eddie

... the 2nd

Sacrified him, got 25 (!!!) seer souls. After 10 I stopped, only ridicioulus 3* shit again.

Really don't know, what NF's problem is, OK, they are frogs, but that is no apology.

I think, as said before, that I will also free up space on my device.

FFS when will this board finally know, that I am no robot.

hold
06-26-2017, 10:07 AM
I'm on the clear path to lose the hope for this "game" and quit.

Quitting a few days ago was so far the best thing I could have done.

1. The constant search for time has ended to play all my troopers (that was one reason I stayed that long). It's been addressed over and over and over by high profile players that this game is a time sink and getting worse. Never has been addresses by the devs accordingly and the solution would be really very simple - fast path on 3 skulls -> tip and win.

2. The bugfixing moral is outrageous. I know the devs always mention different departments are responsible for different things. But it feels like a slap in the face if they just try to sell you more and more stuff and don't improve the game at all. Even worse - each bugfix introduced more and new bugs.

3. You really feel f*cked if they try to sell you 3 skillshards for 50 quid and every 10th fight ends in an error.

4. I read the planned update for mid of July (another 3 weeks to go!!!) and the nerfing is just hilarious. They "sold" Warrior NBoL to players for ironite (but guaranteed) and now they nerf the toon. Same with MCR and Wrath. Funny is that all 3 of them I would have filly skillsharded and just out of the blue the devs would destroy 50% of my offense teams. I can't use other toons because I can't get them even with a high effort - RNG. So reading all this shit makes it even feel better that I uninstalled the game.

5. Watching more from the outside now the devs really seem to fire random shots in the dark, trying desperately to make some cash and seem to nerf like a bunch of headless chicken running around to keep players busy and distract from the more pressing issues (bugs).

The hope you are loosing is a gut feeling that I started to get long time ago as well. I'm honestly glad I'm arrived at the point of seeing how pointless this game has become. It is sad as I really like Iron Maiden (still have all the old Vinyls at home) but this abomination of a game doesn't do the band justice - my opinion.

A few weeks ago I bough Overlord within a Humble Bundle for 6,99 and started that over the wekend. I know it is a different game and for PC but the point is: I haven't had that much fun in playing a bug free game for a long time and for a price ...

I tell you quitting this game is less worse than quitting smoking. Just force yourself a few days and distract yourself with other things you like. Suddenly you will find there are so much enjoyable things out there and the mood lifts immediately. I tried almost a year with LotB - so nobody can say I haven't given this game a chance - but it hasn't moved at all since a few month now - that is just ridiculous.

Account is still up for sale!
39 Skillshards in stock - tons of upgrading materials
All Eddies (even Coal Giver) but: Mystic, Eternal, Samurai, Navigator
Missing a few main toons: AoF, Nomad, GCR
Eternals: Wratch, Beelzebub
Sharded (full or partial): CR, Viking, MCR, AoP, AG, AoS, Wrath, Red Pyro, DM, AGS, Green Harpy, SSD (now and then I spent a skill shard on a random toon like Blue Soldier)

Nicko
06-27-2017, 02:02 PM
Account is still up for sale!
39 Skillshards in stock - tons of upgrading materials
All Eddies (even Coal Giver) but: Mystic, Eternal, Samurai, Navigator
Missing a few main toons: AoF, Nomad, GCR
Eternals: Wratch, Beelzebub
Sharded (full or partial): CR, Viking, MCR, AoP, AG, AoS, Wrath, Red Pyro, DM, AGS, Green Harpy, SSD (now and then I spent a skill shard on a random toon like Blue Soldier)

Hold - have you thought about eBay? Very curious what an account goes for. What are your thoughts on how much you'll get?

Killhouse
06-27-2017, 03:32 PM
Hold - have you thought about eBay? Very curious what an account goes for. What are your thoughts on how much you'll get?

Is it even within the terms of service or whatever that we are able to sell accounts? I know we are not able to change the associated email address with the account but in other games the account was considered property of the developer.

Also... Hold, you'll be missed, agree completely with your comments.

hold
06-27-2017, 04:10 PM

No I haven't. As Killhouse mentions I don't even know if that would be legal. Might be a grey zone - the terms of services mention that I can only use it for non-commercial - but if I ask for what I put into? I don't know. My silent hope still is that the band steps in one day and hands the thing over to a company that can actually deal with it. Give it to some Open Source hackers and they will make it almost bug free in no time I guess.

On a side note: You wouldn't believe how much other shit I got done since quitting this game. Even I ran my troopers on auto and all this - it still took a huge junk of time out of my day. At the moment I am enjoying this time so much and I am far more focused on my work which I finish also quicker because I am not getting distracted. Dealing with a fast pass option would be ok. Takes a few minutes to burst through your troopers but farming on a high level took several hours.

So for now I consider myself on a very extended break - at least until the time sink and the bugs are addressed. If the game is still around by than? I honestly have my doubts. Even the patience of the absolute hardcore Maiden fans has limits and with the last "big event" (not my words) they seem to have overdone it - just read the comments on the forum and Facebook.

A few days ago Askora mentioned that even their videos (they are quite cool tbh) are watched only by a few thousand people. Too little to keep the thing running on the long term if you ask me.

The ever so positive "Professor" Slauki is slightly loosing faith - if I read in between his lines. Other hardcore players are very silent or mention the game is dying (gmac) ...

What I never understood: The amount of f*ck ups within updates and so on (no rewards in arena since 1923 now) - it does not cost them anything to compensate the players a little bit. Instead of apologizing and showing that they care about the player base - they sell 3 skill shards for 50 quid or stupid 3* trash for 100 ironite (SK mentioned that saying "thanks for still playing we sell those souls for 50 or even 20" would have been a nice move) <- Still doesn't cost them anything. If you f*ck up over and over you might want to give instead of taking and taking - at least that is how you keep customers in the real world (and stop screwing things up).

I am however amazed how pain resistant and loyal Maiden fans are. If the band reads this - they can be proud of what they achieved around the world with high quality, good shows and awesome music. The state this game is in ... I stop now otherwise it can get ugly ...

I am aware that my last couple of posts are absolute poison for the company and the game - but it seems like they will only learn the hard way. That said I think only a proper "mutiny" would save this game.

Jofer16
06-27-2017, 05:02 PM
Based on prior experience it's in every games TOS but they tend to never enforce that part. If people are willing to drop real cash on digital assets it makes the game more appealing and people see it almost as an investment. Sold lots of stuff on eBay in the past and was always all good.

But this is also Nodding Frog we're talking about, who usually tend to make the worst possible decision when the opportunity arises, so I wouldn't put it past them to step in.

Only other thing you have to worry about going through eBay is digital goods aren't covered there either. You can sell but if someone is into fraud they'll just wait till they get the goods and file a claim through PayPal etc saying they never received anything and you're shit out of luck.

Hold is 100% right with all the complaints, same stuff I've been warning about for months. NF just seems content on flying this plane into the ground even when the community is waving flags. We've seen people drop out slowly and that trend isn't stopping.

Wish whoever owns the licensing would hire a competent team, they either don't know what's going on, or are content with a bad product while cash grabs bring in $$$$.

There isn't much else we all can say now to change things, except quitting the game. Most of the communication just seems to be smoke & mirrors from them.

Silentknight
06-27-2017, 05:31 PM
There isn't much else we all can say now to change things, except quitting the game. Most of the communication just seems to be smoke & mirrors from them.

I can say something else! Silent...hehehe. How about the no arena rewards! What's this...7 weeks! Bug or convenience? Was that 75 free ironite supposed to make up for it??? Lmfao!...not really! Not sure where Browno found it but there was nothing posted in forum by NF about it. Shows how much they respect their forum members!!! Back atcha!
Also, didn't put week # in PvP thread cuz do we really need to be reminded how long we've been playing this bugged 2 shit game!

Leviathan
06-27-2017, 06:16 PM
Hi everyone! I've thrown this up in the Announcements section of the forums, but figured it was worth reposting here. On the subject of selling accounts:

Due to the personal information associated with each account (i.e. login credentials), we do not condone this activity, and strongly advise against selling your LOTB account for your own protection.

Please know that we will not assist in the switching of login information (i.e. if you have an email/Facebook account associated with your save file, we will not facilitate a change in these login details). Furthermore, we will delete any subsequent posts we find that promote the sale of player accounts.

Thank you for your understanding.

Askora
07-01-2017, 01:17 AM
Finally pulled my second Eternal. Got Wrath, not a dupe.

Funny how I always seem to pull characters right after they get nerfed. A few exceptions, but sure seems to be my luck.

LandCrusher70
07-01-2017, 04:15 AM
Finally pulled my second Eternal. Got Wrath, not a dupe.

Funny how I always seem to pull characters right after they get nerfed. A few exceptions, but sure seems to be my luck.

Same here...

It's frustrating, and just not much fun anymore.

I downloaded LotB late July last year. Think I'll give it until the end of this July (a full year!). If nothing improves, it'll be lights out for LotB.

Tridimensionale
07-02-2017, 01:38 AM
Clairvoyant .. my most wanted :D

GotN
07-02-2017, 06:59 AM
Clairvoyant .. my most wanted :D

Congrats on that! Hope to get her next week too, also my most wanted. She's great!

Shaolin85london
07-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Congrats on that! Hope to get her next week too, also my most wanted. She's great!

After wrath x3
Yesterday I opened my 4° ete soul, pulling out Beelzebub. Happy this way 😎

Inishmore
07-03-2017, 05:44 AM
Oh what shall I say... Opened my second eternal soul and tadaaa: My second Belzeebub.

well, screw that at least the anniversary souls were kinder to me...

thealchemist
07-09-2017, 02:24 AM
I finally got my first Eternity soul today and received Clairvoyant which is what I expected to be honest. Unlike most I was hoping for Beezelbub due to my lack of strong warrior toons.

GotN
07-09-2017, 09:25 AM
I finally got my first Eternity soul today and received Clairvoyant which is what I expected to be honest. Unlike most I was hoping for Beezelbub due to my lack of strong warrior toons.

Congrats on that man! She's great!
Opened my second eternal soul today. To be honest, expected Beelzebub or another Wrath. Finally got Eternity Eddie and I'm very happy with that! Clairvoyant surely comes next 😄 \m/

Heavy1974
07-10-2017, 10:19 AM
Opened my second and got Claire, now to level her up and equip her...

Patrice-1201
07-14-2017, 12:44 AM
Got Clairvoyant. So no dupes out of my first 3 but my only missing Eddie is still eluding me... see you in 3 weeks Eternity Eddie 🤘🏻

PerthEddie
07-21-2017, 04:22 PM
Got only my 2nd Eternal Soul today and got a dupe Clairvoyant. Suffice to say I feel pretty pissed off about that right now. Fucking bullshit RNG :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sidney
07-21-2017, 05:33 PM
First one I pulled weeks ago was Eternity Eddie... pulled my 2nd last week and got my 2nd Eternity Eddie... guess I'll hold onto him until they fix sacrifice. I did and Ultimate Sacrifice a few weeks ago and I had been saving dupe 5* and 4* toons for it. Imagine my surprise when I only got 5 skill shards for that. I was really expecting more after working on that sacrifice for so long. Oh well...

osiris0000
07-23-2017, 01:02 PM
3rd eternal : Dupe Beelzebub.

Gonna open a Beelzebub Steak House cuz now i have enough resources to produce steaks with lot of burns.

JJJ428
07-23-2017, 01:21 PM
Had my 4th eternity I am now sitting at 2 clairvoyants and 2 beezlebubs. What I would give for a wrath. I think he is a must for PVP anymore.

Tridimensionale
07-23-2017, 02:06 PM
Got Eternity Eddie :p

Now i only miss beelzebub

DaveMurray
07-24-2017, 09:51 AM
4th dupe Eternity Eddie..
Is this some kind of a pervert twisted joke that you @#%$& laugh with at NF offices with your playerbase?
I really don't get how you actually keep your jobs there with those brainfart ideas that you come up with.
We have to play like mad for 3-4 weeks to get one of those souls and we end up with dupes all the time while those toons are crucial for pvp?
Do yourselves and mostly us a big favor and sell the game to a serious company. I hope Steve will take a look at what is going on after the tour is over.

R1ck
07-24-2017, 12:00 PM
My third Beelzebub , angry? Yes .

Blacksteel
07-24-2017, 03:47 PM
4th dupe Eternity Eddie..
Is this some kind of a pervert twisted joke that you @#%$& laugh with at NF offices with your playerbase?
I really don't get how you actually keep your jobs there with those brainfart ideas that you come up with.
We have to play like mad for 3-4 weeks to get one of those souls and we end up with dupes all the time while those toons are crucial for pvp?
Do yourselves and mostly us a big favor and sell the game to a serious company. I hope Steve will take a look at what is going on after the tour is over.

NF is really not making sense, we understand that it helps them milk the game for more mullah but at the detriment of the player base and when players realize it's not worth it, just backfires because it isn't worth it past certain point.
Maybe if they were to add regular content as part of their workflow they would not need to resort to such antics or at least put a limit to which soul types allow dups and limit how many dups for the same character you can get in a time frame, or rework sacrifices.
It's bad already for so called 'Legendary' souls, but is especially ridiculous when it's about an Eternal Eddie, you can only have one of those per team, hey, maybe one for offense one for defense but 4...?.

Thedarkness
07-24-2017, 08:40 PM
Got em all!!!

Sid-2370

blade685
07-25-2017, 07:53 AM
my first dupe: the clairvoyant bad luck :rolleyes:

Peppoah
07-25-2017, 10:38 AM
Opened my third eternal soul today and got Eternity Eddie!
Works fine for me three souls, no dupes.
Now I'm waiting for Claire. I'm sure the next few souls are dupes. My guess is 5-10 dupes. 😀

blade685
07-25-2017, 11:11 AM

sorry for you....:(

Majice
07-30-2017, 03:40 PM
What a let down. Work like crazy to get another Eternity Soul and of course I got a dupe. I had a 75% chance of getting a new character. Boo!

Hypnos
07-30-2017, 03:50 PM

Now there's two of us. We can start a club/support group soon

Nicko
07-30-2017, 04:17 PM
Third Wrath :p

First was kept. Second was BBQd. Third you'll all be meeting soon...

TiHa
08-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Got my first eternal soul and with it my first non-Eddie natural 5* toon.... Beezlebub.

Patrice-1201
08-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Was only missing EE but got a dupe Wrath...

druid138
08-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Was only missing EE but got a dupe Wrath...

A couple days ago, I got a dupe EE with my third Soul. Still need Wrath and Clairvoyant. Too bad we can't trade. :)

Patrice-1201
08-04-2017, 10:58 PM
A couple days ago, I got a dupe EE with my third Soul. Still need Wrath and Clairvoyant. Too bad we can't trade. :)

Indeed I am keeping my dupe Wrath and when they open up trading we trade :-)

Amarthir
08-06-2017, 12:11 AM
Opened my 3rd Eternal Soul a few minutes ago for Eternity Eddie :) no dupes yet but I feel like they probably won't make Wrath easy for me now.

Saigrim
08-06-2017, 12:53 AM
Well NF just guaranteed themselves another six weeks of me not spending a dime. Still waiting on Clairvoyant.

JJJ428
08-06-2017, 01:02 AM
wish we could trade just got my third. I have done 5 souls and have 2 beezlebubs and 3 clairvoyants now. When wrath is almost a must for PVP this is so stupid. This is first time the RNG has really pissed me off. Now i have to wait another 3-4 weeks to try again.

Lulero
08-06-2017, 01:26 AM
I'd take a Clairvoyant too :D And you'd have your Wrath, have 2.

But won't complain, this 5th soul wasn't a dupe (eddie). Even though I'm missing her and she's my most wanted since released, I'd hate to still sit on 2/4 as you do JJJ.

EDIT:
To answer the post below without posting out of topic. Wouldn't be the only issue, would be far easier to get a full collection. Think of all those dupes you sacrificed, with trading you are bound to find someone who needs and has something for you of similar value.

JJJ428
08-06-2017, 01:31 AM
I really wish they could come up with a good trading system on here, the only problem would be to prevent abuse like people tradiing one star from one account for a 5 star on another account.

R1ck
08-06-2017, 02:33 PM
Got my second wrath, 5 souls so far 2 wrath and 3 Beelzebub

JJJ428
08-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Man everyone has an abundance of wraths but me.

Kris-0707
08-06-2017, 04:27 PM
This is f**** ridiculous. My fourth soul and I got third Eddie. Why this game does not check the characters and doesn't give us what we didn't get yet?
How the PVP supposed to be just a little bit competitive if some players do not have the ability to use a crucial character - OP Wrath?
Now I have to wait another 3-4 weeks to get the fragments for a new soul and what will I get? Fourth Eddie? Second Clairvoyant?

DaveMurray
08-07-2017, 08:52 AM
This is f**** ridiculous. My fourth soul and I got third Eddie. Why this game does not check the characters and doesn't give us what we didn't get yet?
How the PVP supposed to be just a little bit competitive if some players do not have the ability to use a crucial character - OP Wrath?
Now I have to wait another 3-4 weeks to get the fragments for a new soul and what will I get? Fourth Eddie? Second Clairvoyant?

Welcome to the club.
Another dupe here, it's 5-6 now, i've lost count. Offcourse none of the OP, Wrath and Belz.

Man everyone has an abundance of wraths but me.

No Wrath here either, fucking idiots at NF find it a joke to have dupes from eternal souls.

MoonShadow
08-07-2017, 09:28 AM
I'm very, very disappointed, too... I've finally managed to gather the fragments needed for another Eternal and, after Beelzebub and Clairvoyant, I've got another Clairvoyant!! This is not fair!! I'm not a constant player of the Arena and when I play, I play just for fun, so it takes time to gather the iron coins needed for the fragments and, when I've got those precious fragments for an Eternal soul.... it's just another dupe. Seriously, something isn't working here! :(

..and after I sent the dupe Claire along with other dupes to the Altar of Sacrifice (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxcABkNykMg) to make a strong sacrifice, I've got just one skill shard. One frikkkin' skill shard. Not fair at all. :mad:

blade685
08-08-2017, 11:42 AM
I said that since a long time, it's the biggest problem of that game: dupe system
If you have 2 or 3 X 4 or 5* dupe ok but not 10 and not others toons....

Ladyofshadow-6319
08-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Eternity Eddie,fuck yeah!!!
I feel very happy, I have obtained it with the first Eternal soul

Thedarkness
08-13-2017, 01:34 AM
Any word on them introducing more eternals?

IceManFerrar
08-13-2017, 03:54 AM
Got Beel for my 4th Eternal, so I now have all 4 Eternals and that completes my collection...I am happy...no darn dupes, though I would have been ok with a 2nd Wrath (Nicko's team, anyone?), lol!

BG840
08-13-2017, 03:57 AM
Got Beel for my 4th Eternal, so I now have all 4 Eternals and that completes my collection...I am happy...no darn dupes, though I would have been ok with a 2nd Wrath (Nicko's team, anyone?), lol!

Congrats on the pull Ice!

IceManFerrar
08-13-2017, 03:59 AM
Congrats on the pull Ice!

Cheers my friend...I think I can now retire a happy man, haha.

BG840
08-13-2017, 04:01 AM
Cheers my friend...I think I can now retire a happy man, haha.

At least until they dangle the the next carrot in front of you! LOL

IceManFerrar
08-13-2017, 04:03 AM
At least until they dangle the the next carrot in front of you! LOL

Lol, maybe I should just sacrifice my entire roster...that way I just won't be able to come back. :)

BG840
08-13-2017, 05:19 AM
Lol, maybe I should just sacrifice my entire roster...that way I just won't be able to come back. :)

Then what am I to use for a cheat sheet lol!!

GotN
08-13-2017, 04:12 PM
3rd eternal soul, 2nd Eternity Eddie. BBQ waits 👎🏼

T-Man
08-13-2017, 04:24 PM

Sorry for you man!

My last was a dupe Ed.
Wanted Clair from the beginning, and she is the only one I'm missing. Figures.

So far
2 Belz
1 Wrath
2 Eds

Liebhild
08-13-2017, 10:43 PM
3rd Eternity Eddie

Great :-(

blade685
08-14-2017, 01:01 PM
it's eternity eddie week, my second after the last time ( second clair ) :rolleyes:
I can give you mine and you give me 1 belz ^^

Blacksteel
08-14-2017, 01:06 PM
Don't know yet, seems I'm 'Afraid to shoot ...dups', let me gather some strength and I will tell.

blade685
08-14-2017, 01:26 PM
Don't know yet, seems I'm 'Afraid to shoot ...dups', let me gather some strength and I will tell.if you need an eternity you have a chance :cool:

BonFire
08-20-2017, 05:21 AM
Goddamn it. Beelzebub. Only the one I actually want is left now. Clairvoyant. 75% chance of complete disappointment now.

Patrice-1201
08-20-2017, 10:32 AM
Eternity Eddie to complete both my collection of Eternals and Eddies. So the 4 Eternals and a dupe Wrath out of 5 Souls

JJJ428
08-20-2017, 01:01 PM
Its just so weird to hear people want claire so bad and I have gotten 3 now, and I would give anything for a Wrath and can't get one. Hoping after next weekend and get my 6th soul I finally have a wrath or at least eternity eddie. Hoping Kaz or Sparton can tell us when they might introduce the dupe blocking for eternitys I want to know if I should cash mine in next week or wait if something is coming in the next month or two.

T-Man
08-20-2017, 03:31 PM
Got Clair to complete the eternals.

2 Belz
2 Eds
1 Wrath
1 Clair

Nicko
08-20-2017, 05:55 PM
Wrath : FOUR (If you could put Wrath in an Eddie spot I could have an all-Wrath defense :))
Eternity Eddie: Two
Clairvoyant: One

Beelze continues to elude me...fortunately he's the one I wanted least - but still hope to get him to complete the set

Mariner-1212
08-21-2017, 02:28 PM
Pulled my third Eternity Eddie. After getting him the second time I was discouraged from getting those fragments... where's that petition for me to sign.

Browno
08-21-2017, 02:45 PM
My second claire

Blacksteel
08-21-2017, 02:45 PM
Another Dup Eternity Eddie

BonFire
08-21-2017, 03:31 PM
Well, looking at the horror stories, looks like I'm lucky. All 3 of my souls have been something different. Just not what I wanted haha.

JJJ428
08-27-2017, 01:26 AM
6 eternal souls I am sitting at 3 beezlebubs and 3 clairvoyants. Can I ever get a wrath to be competitive in pvp. This is getting quite disheartening at this point.

JJJ428
08-27-2017, 01:27 AM
with I could trade Nicko for one of his wraths gladly give you one of my beezlebubs.

R1ck
08-27-2017, 04:01 AM
Got Eternity Eddie, so I am happy , still missing the clairvoyant.

CRAVEN19827
08-27-2017, 09:46 AM
After 2 Clairvoyants and the Wrath, finally i Hot Eternity Eddie. 😀 And now we start sharding him
Bruce7

PerthEddie
08-27-2017, 10:07 AM
This was only my 3rd Eternal Soul and after getting Clairvoyant with the first two I was nervous about this in case I got a 3rd. I was worried for nothing - got Eternity Eddie so extremely happy with that :)

aXe
08-27-2017, 10:07 AM
Woot I can finally post here. Got exactly what I wanted, Wrath! Looks like my string of bad luck is over for now.:D

Nekroliun
08-27-2017, 02:07 PM
Damn im still the only one with no eternal. Feelsbadman

Silentknight
08-27-2017, 02:16 PM

Wtf! U lost?

Liebhild
08-27-2017, 02:18 PM

See the positive side: No eternal => no dupe

Kris-0707
08-28-2017, 07:38 AM
This is f**** ridiculous. My fourth soul and I got third Eddie. (...)

I will quote myself because I was right. Month of playing, fifth soul and what I got? Fucking fourth Eddie. Why? I will patiently wait for next soul and if I will get another fucking Eddie or Clairvoyant - I think this will be the final nail into the coffin for that game.

Each update/new toons has less and less to do with the legacy of the Iron Maiden band. Valkyries? What the fuck is that? Where is the relation to the band?
Someone said earlier, don't remember who and when, but this stuck in my head: if this game would be called Legacy of The Beast without Iron Maiden signature, no one would play that shit.

PVP and rewards: this is a joke. Every week I'm ending up within top 100, is no bloody chance to go higher. It is a shame because only good rewards are for getting into top 10 and looks like these rewards are reserved to the same players all the time. There is no fucking chance to get into top 10 without crucial toons and new talismans, which are ridiculously hard to get (time consuming and resource cost) and lot of time, btw game reset time is not fair for the players for example from Europe, where we have to play like crazy to the last minute in the middle of the night. Why the rewards for rank 50-100 cannot be tweaked a little bit? Am I right if I will say that high level of developers greediness will not allow to do that?

thealchemist
08-28-2017, 08:35 AM
After chipping away for weeks, finally got my 2nd eternal soul. Dupe Clairvoyant. Good sacrifice fodder but damn still so disappointing with the effort and time required to get that soul. At least the RNG gods finally gave me Warrior Troll from a red rare soul as a consolation prize.

Blacksteel
08-28-2017, 01:03 PM
After chipping away for weeks, finally got my 2nd eternal soul. Dupe Clairvoyant. Good sacrifice fodder but damn still so disappointing with the effort and time required to get that soul. At least the RNG gods finally gave me Warrior Troll from a red rare soul as a consolation prize.

Another dup for BBQ, that 25% sure feels like 10%, would trade you that clairvoyant, that would be great.

LandCrusher70
08-29-2017, 03:10 AM
Finally got my fourth Eternal Soul, and it wasn't a dupe!
I pulled all four Eternals with four souls!

1- Beez
2- Wrath
3- Eddie
4- Clair

STOKED! Kinda makes up for all the shitty Soul drops I usually get....

blade685
08-30-2017, 11:00 AM
0x Beez
1x Wrath
2x Eddie
3x Clair
beginning was good with clair, wrath and eddie but after only bad useless dupes
:(

Blacksteel
08-30-2017, 01:33 PM
0x Beez
1x Wrath
2x Eddie
3x Clair
beginning was good with clair, wrath and eddie but after only bad useless dupes
:(

Would trade you one Clairvoyant for a Beez, got plenty of those :), that would be a great feature even if it was on a 2v1 ratio, one for trade and another eternal forced to BBQ slot/sacrifice but without reward pool bar increase.

scott-5496
08-30-2017, 01:43 PM
0x Beez
3x Wrath
2x Eddie
0x Clair

Heavy1974
08-30-2017, 02:17 PM
no beelzebub, no wrath but one claire and two Eddies

druid138
09-01-2017, 09:47 PM
My 4th Eternal Soul gave me Wrath today.

Just need Clairvoyant now . . .

Jofer16
09-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Wrath! Was hoping for Beezle #5 to complete my basketball team :(

bort
09-03-2017, 01:32 PM
First soul got me a Clairvoyant. Pretty pleased with that

JJJ428
09-03-2017, 01:44 PM

Hopefully this means I can finally get my wrath too next week when I go for soul number 7.

Nicko
09-03-2017, 02:20 PM

I'll pit my Wrath BB team against your Beelzes...cause Wrath has the height ;)

Jofer16
09-03-2017, 06:07 PM
I'll pit my Wrath BB team against your Beelzes...cause Wrath has the height ;)

It's on!

Silentknight
09-03-2017, 06:09 PM

Wrath eh! No more excuses!

Jofer16
09-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Wrath eh! No more excuses!

I only have 1 excuse nowadays, devs are terrible. I'd max out a new team but in 3 weeks they'll be nerfed to oblivion and I get to jump back on the merry go round. May test the waters but won't be fully committed until the direction of the game is straightened out. Based on what's happened since my hiatus I might die before that happens.

Silentknight
09-03-2017, 06:31 PM
I only have 1 excuse nowadays, devs are terrible. I'd max out a new team but in 3 weeks they'll be nerfed to oblivion and I get to jump back on the merry go round. May test the waters but won't be fully committed until the direction of the game is straightened out. Based on what's happened since my hiatus I might die before that happens.

Yeah I know, u have integrity! Don't 4get the ones who have their troopers throwing matches 4 em either!

Silentknight
09-03-2017, 06:44 PM
It's on!

C'mon J, pass the ball ffs! Lmao!

Nicko
09-04-2017, 04:27 PM
It's on!

I think that's Wrath on the right...

Amarthir
09-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Gonna have my 4th soul to open at reset. Hoping for Wrath because he of all things has to be the last Eternal I get.

Amarthir
09-10-2017, 01:20 AM
... and got another Beelzebub. Well my first dupe, but would have been much happier to have gotten Wrath instead.

ShadowedLies
09-10-2017, 07:41 AM
4th Beezey. 4th. I'm about done with this bs.

Patrice-1201
09-10-2017, 08:56 AM
3rd Wrath ;-) but it does not matter i have them all. Order of drops was:

1. Wrath
2. Beelzebub
3. Clairvoyant
4. Wrath
5. Eternity Eddie
6. Wrath

JJJ428
09-10-2017, 09:52 AM
I am at 7 souls now and have 4 clairvoyants and 3 beezlebubs this is just crazy at this point. 7!!! Between this and my rare soul luck with fragments event having a hard time continually defending this game.

Kardas
09-10-2017, 10:27 AM
I dropped my 5th Eternal Soul this morning. My drops seem to be better than average, but I would sill like a Clairvoyant sometime soon.
Total drops are (in order): Eternity Eddie, Wrath, Wrath, Beelzebub, Beelzebub

JJJ428
09-10-2017, 10:38 AM
I would trade my clairvoyants so fast for a wrath, I think I am getting all the ones everyone else isn't getting.

R1ck
09-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Another Eternity Eddie
Drops:
Wrath, Beelzebub, Beelzebub, Beelzebub, wrath, Eternity Eddie, Eternity Eddie.
The only reason I was playing PVP was eternal fragments, at this point no motivation, will take a break from it.

Inishmore
09-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Well I proudly announce: Belzeebub the fourth, Slayer of hope and bringer of anger

Kris-0707
09-11-2017, 09:48 AM
My hunt for Eternal Family members so far:

Eddie, Eddie, Clair, Eddie, Eddie, Wrath

Sidney
09-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Eddie... Eddie... And Oh wait... Another Eddie...

slauki
09-11-2017, 01:53 PM
have 4 clairevoyants but still missing wrath and in two weeks my chances are 75% for a dupe again. fuck this, after a while we should be able to select a eternal like inishmore stated in another thread. no way it's okay to punch us every three-four weeks with another dupe, if we are not full of eternals...

Fudjo
09-11-2017, 03:54 PM
I totally lucked out. With my fourth Eternal Soul, I got Bub, giving me all four Eternals out of only four Eternal Souls.

Is it worth acquiring more Eternal Souls to fill up the purple meter and/or go for the Ultimate Sacrifice achievement?

Rain88
09-11-2017, 07:49 PM
Beez, Wrath, Wrath, Beez.
Don't really care about eternity eddie. All I wanted from the start was Claire... One day

slauki
09-24-2017, 09:19 AM
lol another beelze, waiting for wrath since may 16th. and i played every damn free sow available since beta and opened approx 9-10 souls . really mad every time i miss him and next time again 75%chances for a dupe.

what can you do? that's simply fucked up and wrong if you ask me...

90mphyorker
09-25-2017, 01:02 AM
5th Eternal Soul and 3rd Eternity Eddie. Though I wanted him this time. Had a dupe Viking Eddie and with the free Pharoah Eddie I wanted Eternity Ed to help achieve another Ultimate Sacrifice.

Eternity Ed, Wrath, Eternity Ed, Clair anf another Eternity Ed.

Hopefully in 6 week I'll get Bub.

BonFire
09-25-2017, 06:20 AM
4th Soul, Wrath Dupe. I don't feel like trying for 75% chance of disappointment again for Clair.

JJJ428
10-01-2017, 02:21 AM
Do we have an eta on the eternity anti dupe system. I really dont feel like cashing in my 8th eternity for a clair or beezle.

Nekroliun
10-01-2017, 03:37 AM
Damn i still didnt get any eternal, and when i get one, itll prob be some useless guy like... idk, beelzebub? Or some gay ass eternity when i already have rainmaker

prin666team
10-01-2017, 05:19 AM
Etern Eddie

GotN
10-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Do we have an eta on the eternity anti dupe system. I really dont feel like cashing in my 8th eternity for a clair or beezle.

Give em to me, have EE & Wrath :D however, also didn’t throw in my last one after getting a dupe EE with 3rd :/

PaquitoChep
10-01-2017, 05:09 PM
2nd time with legendary soul, I get Claire, so now her and Belze

Leo_ID
10-02-2017, 01:55 AM
After an eternity to get my first eternal soul, I finally summoned Eternity Eddie

My first 5* assassin Eddie, now I have to farm skill shard and probably migrate the talismans from my assassin corrupt droid because I don't have time and resources to collect and max 6 new talismans

blade685
10-04-2017, 01:32 PM
finally belz loot!

Liebhild
10-05-2017, 12:53 AM
4th Eternity Eddie

Jofer16
10-05-2017, 02:02 AM
4th Eternity Eddie

Nice! Pretty soon you with EE, myself with Beezle, and Nicko with Wrath can have a round robin basketball tournament :)

Also where did Nekro go? He's one of my favorite forum personalities. Sometimes I think he's my Tyler Durden from the movie Fight Club when I sleep haha. Never online at the same time, hmm..

JJJ428
10-05-2017, 02:06 AM
I think i could cover the clairvoyant team then.

T-Man
10-05-2017, 04:06 PM
I have all 4, and have been saving these frags for a while. I wanted some sacrifice fodder so I cashed in.
Got my 3rd Et Ed, and 2nd Wrath.

I have enough for a Tier 7 sacrifice now, but decided to hang on to the 2 Wrath for now.

Sorry to those in dupe hell, still trying to complete the set.

thealchemist
10-08-2017, 09:42 AM
After 2 Clairvoyants my 3rd soul today yielded me Beelzebub. Now to figure out a talisman build for him....red or purple? Hmmm.

MetalKing
10-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Two souls opened so far, both were Wrath.

Blacksteel
10-08-2017, 07:30 PM
After 2 Clairvoyants my 3rd soul today yielded me Beelzebub. Now to figure out a talisman build for him....red or purple? Hmmm.

Depends on your team composition but reds will work best IMO, check strike, explosive or thorn.

Last soul was a Clairvoyant, Finally!!! :D

scott-5496
10-09-2017, 10:24 AM
I got Beelz today. My first one after two or three Eternity (think it is two) and three Wrath (kept 2). So at least he is new but really it is Clair I wanted and still want as she is a pain in the ass in PVP when coupled with VHE......one day she will be mine! LOL

MoonShadow
10-09-2017, 01:10 PM
I got Beelz today. My first one after two or three Eternity (think it is two) and three Wrath (kept 2). So at least he is new but really it is Clair I wanted and still want as she is a pain in the ass in PVP when coupled with VHE......one day she will be mine! LOLWe really should have a trade option around here, as yesterday, after: Claire - Beelze - Claire - Beelze - I pulled a third Claire!!! She was quickly use for sacrifice, which was good, but this is getting ridiculous... how many months/years it will take for me to grab a Wrath or an Eternity Eddie?!? :(

CrazyHarry-2514
10-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Pulled a third Wrath in a row...
I'm not even buying the eternity soul fragments anymore unless I have no other choice, I prefer to buy the talismans instead for example. At least I'm not disappointed...

Ip4
10-09-2017, 06:30 PM
I have 120/150 that will be my first pull,i hope that will be Belzebub or Wrath :)