PDA

View Full Version : Give up

Shaolin85london
05-31-2017, 06:05 PM
Dear Jofer, once you said: "shaolinlondo deserve to get eternal, after much I mess with him in the past"

Your words, not mine or some Pope, yours.

Now u do it again. For which reason you are so after me, are you still mad about the past?
So basically I can't get the eternal, but all the others players yes, right?

No? Then for the fake sake, every time I try to make my climb at the top, you magically appear to mess with me?

Seriously, u let every one else get there, except for me. I don't understand, hope you ll help me to figure it out.

Eternal is there, waiting for you. I give up.

Noventa
05-31-2017, 06:33 PM
What is the full story?

Jofer16
05-31-2017, 06:58 PM
Man, and here I thought you were cool now. All I did was grind out my 500 battles and now you're freaking out and quitting? Wtf is wrong with you? Since you made a post you expect nobody else to play and the shit to be handed to you? Youre so entitled dude. I haven't even logged in for 14 or so hours!

I was actually chatting with Gmac, Silent, Dave and Nekro last night in Transformers laughing about how mean it would be to take eternal from you and we all laughed. I had no intentions, was just banging out my 500 so I could take it easy the rest of the week.

But now after seeing this dumbass attack, and the shitstorm I'm hearing about the Facebook group right now I think maybe I will keep pushing past 500.

Oh and tell your cheerleader thanks for the "one does not simply let jofer win" meme.

Shaolin85london
05-31-2017, 07:20 PM
Are you on facebook, can we talk there?

Tritium
05-31-2017, 07:37 PM
There's a FB group? :eek:

Btw Shaolin, I don't think Jofer has anything against you. Although, you may want to refrain from making a whole thread dedicated to him when you can just PM him and remove all doubt about where he stands with you. :p

tex-0775
05-31-2017, 07:50 PM
Here we go again. Can everybody please grow the fuck up, it's a friggin' game.

Eternal doesn't belong to anybody and it's there for whoever fucking wants it. It only requires determination and the will to spend time and money and of course, having a shitload of luck when it comes to pulling the right chars. Skill is basically not needed, aside from skillshards, and everything is based on rng

Can't believe i'm even saying this, i'm not calling anybody out, to me you're all cool and whatnot, but please.......kindergarden is over and closed

tex

Tridimensionale
05-31-2017, 08:44 PM
Keep playin, stop crying and maybe u ll get what you want.

Nekroliun
06-01-2017, 01:40 AM
Ive seen the FB post, chill the fuck out shaolin, i swear jofer isnt even going for high ranks this week (atleast from my current info).

Just for you, im going for eternal.

#Nekro4Eternal2017

Tritium
06-01-2017, 02:15 AM
Ive seen the FB post, chill the fuck out shaolin, i swear jofer isnt even going for high ranks this week (atleast from my current info).

Just for you, im going for eternal.

#Nekro4Eternal2019

Fixed it for you. ;)

Silentknight
06-01-2017, 02:43 AM
Man, and here I thought you were cool now. All I did was grind out my 500 battles and now you're freaking out and quitting? Wtf is wrong with you? Since you made a post you expect nobody else to play and the shit to be handed to you? Youre so entitled dude. I haven't even logged in for 14 or so hours!

I was actually chatting with Gmac, Silent, Dave and Nekro last night in Transformers laughing about how mean it would be to take eternal from you and we all laughed. I had no intentions, was just banging out my 500 so I could take it easy the rest of the week.

But now after seeing this dumbass attack, and the shitstorm I'm hearing about the Facebook group right now I think maybe I will keep pushing past 500.

Oh and tell your cheerleader thanks for the "one does not simply let jofer win" meme.

Lmao! Autobots Unite! Kickin ass in Transformers & still causing shit! Y I love ya man!

Nekroliun
06-01-2017, 02:49 AM
I seem to have fucked up the post...

Lmao! Autobots Unite! Kickin ass in Transformers & still causing shit! Y I love ya man!

Nah, decepticons will always be the best transformers! Like srsly they have shockwave, starscream, megafuckingtron, soundwave, barricade, etc...

Autobots only have bumblebee and Optimus, no chance in hell they gonna beat decepticons...

Which reminds me, you always see that there are a small group of autobots against a shit ton of fucking decepticons, but autobots always win! Like wtf!

Fixed it for you. ;)

Ah, I see you have learned well tritium!

Silentknight
06-01-2017, 03:10 AM
I seem to have fucked up the post...

Autobots only have bumblebee and Optimus

And I got em both!!! Don't forget Ironhide either!

Nekroliun
06-01-2017, 03:25 AM
And I got em both!!! Don't forget Ironhide either!

Ironhide's dead.

Sentinel Prime mvp

mjmxiii
06-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Damn you guys are hardcore! Just downloaded FtF and still trying to finish the Indi 500 lol... everything is still locked up haha... got Prime Ratchet and Barricade... standard issue or what?

Oh btw, shao was standing under a hornets nest and decided to throw rocks at it LMAO!
:D

DaveMurray
06-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Dear Jofer, once you said: "shaolinlondo deserve to get eternal, after much I mess with him in the past"

Now u do it again. For which reason you are so after me, are you still mad about the past?

No? Then for the fake sake, every time I try to make my climb at the top, you magically appear to mess with me?

Seriously, u let every one else get there, except for me. I don't understand, hope you ll help me to figure it out.

M8 seriously, i don't know you and since i am kinda new in that game i don't know your history with Jofer. You chose to run for eternal on a week with an arena event, what did you really expect?
On the other hand i don't understand why you are so pessimistic. Up to now this week i played 350 battles, i went first in like 30 of them and i have no shell and immunity talis so i loose the whole fucking time. Should i give up the game because the devs don't let new players get those superop talis? No, still playing and when i get mad i log out. Simple as that. Eternal belongs to no one, if you can go and get it!

Damn you guys are hardcore! Just downloaded FtF and still trying to finish the Indi 500 lol... everything is still locked up haha... got Prime Ratchet and Barricade... standard issue or what?

Oh btw, shao was standing under a hornets nest and decided to throw rocks at it LMAO!

What's your ingame name there?

Silentknight
06-01-2017, 09:09 AM

Not 100% sure, have to ask Jofer. He's the one with all the bots!

Ian
06-01-2017, 09:15 AM

Wow.

With that attitude, you don't deserve Eternal - its something you need to be prepared to fight for, you can't expect it to be given to you. Regardless of whether you make it or not, you fight to the best of your ability - If you're gonna die, die with your boots on.

DaveMurray
06-01-2017, 09:18 AM

Yeah but i am the one with a 3* bee :p
Now beat that fuckin Jofer!

scott-5496
06-01-2017, 09:20 AM
I can't believe this is back on again. Please people lets play nice! Jofer has the right to get his 500 or 1000 if he wants to - as does everyone else. As others have said if anyone wants number 1 then they have to work for it - this week is a bad week to push for it maybe, due to the event, as lots of folks will try to get the 500 and also try to rank as well? I am finding this a massive grin and hats to everyone for aiming for the 500 or 375 or whatever as those who reach it will deserve all the rewards they get!!

Either way please lets not get personal and remember it is game that anyone or no one needs to play.

Lets all rejoice to the sound of our fave metal band and live long and proposer to all!

Silentknight
06-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Yeah but i am the one with a 3* bee :p
Now beat that fuckin Jofer!

Lol, nice! Just got my bee. How's the view from up there?

DaveMurray
06-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Lol, nice! Just got my bee. How's the view from up there?

Dunno, ask shaolin.
Now that was mean and offcourse i was joking..

mjmxiii
06-01-2017, 10:06 AM
What's your ingame name there?

Dude, I have no idea lol! Was just trying to look it up and don't see it anywhere. Created an account but am at a loss.. says I can't add allegiance till I've unlocked so gonna have to wait till I get the 500.. would not mind if you pm me with some tips!

Wow.

With that attitude, you don't deserve Eternal - its something you need to be prepared to fight for, you can't expect it to be given to you. Regardless of whether you make it or not, you fight to the best of your ability - If you're gonna die, die with your boots on.

Agree fully with you on this one Ian... Gonna cry? Just move along!

One thing I gotta say, NF has perfected the bugs lol... they are flawless in their imperfections lol

Silentknight
06-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Dude, I have no idea lol! Was just trying to look it up and don't see it anywhere. Created an account but am at a loss.. says I can't add allegiance till I've unlocked so gonna have to wait till I get the 500.. would not mind if you pm me with some tips!

Agree fully with you on this one Ian... Gonna cry? Just move along!

One thing I gotta say, NF has perfected the bugs lol... they are flawless in their imperfections lol
5 end match freezes yest. Always when u win???

Silentknight
06-01-2017, 12:25 PM
5 end match freezes yest. Always when u win???

3rd match...1st freeze!!! Ur welcome ovy. F'n BS!!!

Jofer16
06-01-2017, 12:40 PM

Top tier to focus on for each class:

Tactician (dark blue) - Bumblebee, Optimus Prime G1
Brawler (purple) - Optimus Prime MV1, Motormaster
Scouts (green) - Windblade, Sideswipe
Tech (light blue) - Rhinox
Demolitians (yellow) - Ironhide
Warrior (red) – Bonecrusher (possibly best overall), Bludgeon

Jofer16
06-01-2017, 12:41 PM
3rd match...1st freeze!!! Ur welcome ovy. F'n BS!!!

Yeah I got at least 6 error crashes playing arena last night, good times!

scott-5496
06-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Me too - lots of APMA errors so my win rate is dropping though I did suffer 2 actual defeats...how dare they !! LOL. Trooper87 got me and Bradata too.....RNG went apeshit on me and it was coming as I had a couple of close calls where all I had was my Nomad against two defenders and just managed to scrape through!

mjmxiii
06-02-2017, 09:54 AM
Had a few AMPA3 errors but most of my losses (and I had a bunch) come from glitches, choppy gameplay screwing up perfect hits or talismans and passives triggering after effect removal or death of associated chars but oh well, shit happens...all that matters is I'm at 506 with one draw.... With the 75 frags I'll be able to get an Eternal toon. That's a win in itself for me.

Trying to figure out FTF at the moment. My brain makes the transforming sound as I process it all. Figured out how to put my name in there all by myself lol.

DaveMurray
06-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Had a few AMPA3 errors but most of my losses (and I had a bunch) come from glitches, choppy gameplay screwing up perfect hits or talismans and passives triggering after effect removal or death of associated chars but oh well, shit happens...all that matters is I'm at 506 with one draw.... With the 75 frags I'll be able to get an Eternal toon. That's a win in itself for me.

Trying to figure out FTF at the moment. My brain makes the transforming sound as I process it all. Figured out how to put my name in there all by myself lol.

Finally :p

Nicko
06-02-2017, 02:21 PM
Yeah I got at least 6 error crashes playing arena last night, good times!

Yup - I'm seeing these in battles, after battles, while starting to load battles, and even switching screens.

Getting a little frustrating. I had an APMA with you last night - but also did have a legit loss. When Newborn, Samurai, and Nomad all target the Nomad and retrigger AoF it gets a bit challenging ;) Need to drag out that boring GCR - just too lazy to switch Talismans :p

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 02:47 PM
Yup - I'm seeing these in battles, after battles, while starting to load battles, and even switching screens.

Getting a little frustrating. I had an APMA with you last night - but also did have a legit loss. When Newborn, Samurai, and Nomad all target the Nomad and retrigger AoF it gets a bit challenging ;) Need to drag out that boring GCR - just too lazy to switch Talismans :p

Just had a win over dje. Showed 0 points each but counted as a loss! Back 2 bug free Transformers! U should try it! Bout 8 of us now. Won't give up on LotB but it's nice 2 play a game that's basically bug free!

Nekroliun
06-02-2017, 02:47 PM

Try clicking the chat, i think thats when they ask for a name.

And holy shit ur right guys, this thread is now a recruitment thread for our alliance!

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Try clicking the chat, i think thats when they ask for a name.

And holy shit ur right guys, this thread is now a recruitment thread for our alliance!

Lmao! mjmxiii got in

Enti
06-02-2017, 02:54 PM
I downloaded the game and will set up my account this evening. Bout to join you there guys :)

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 02:55 PM
I downloaded the game and will set up my account this evening. Bout to join you there guys :)

Awesome!!!

PerthEddie
06-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Won't give up on LotB but it's nice 2 play a game that's basically bug free!

That is how I feel about The Walking Dead:No Man's Land. I might take a look at this Transformers game as well

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 03:21 PM
That is how I feel about The Walking Dead:No Man's Land. I might take a look at this Transformers game as well

Search for the alliance LotB,lmao! Or Jofer16, Silentknight68,Dave Murray...etc.

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Just had a win over dje. Showed 0 points each but counted as a loss! Back 2 bug free Transformers! U should try it! Bout 8 of us now. Won't give up on LotB but it's nice 2 play a game that's basically bug free!

Just came back, played 2 matches, 2nd one froze!!! NICE FUCKIN GAME ON YA!!! Just throwing away the trooper points & don't forget no rewards for arena matches!!! Funny how that coincides with event???
Way to fuck ur players!

Jofer16
06-02-2017, 04:41 PM

Changing negatives into positives. When life gives you lemons, you turn that shit into lemonade!

Bengio
06-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Ehi Jofer
How many people plays with your account?

Jofer16
06-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Ehi Jofer
How many people plays with your account?

I've been waiting for this accusation as well lol Took awhile. Just me and my multiple personalities, have the devs verify by device ID if you wish. I always welcome any investigation to prove my awesomeness :)

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 04:58 PM
I've been waiting for this accusation as well lol Took awhile. Just me and my multiple personalities, have the devs verify by device ID if you wish. I always welcome any investigation to prove my awesomeness :)

Lmao, now I know y BENGIO tossed me! Thinks we're in cahoots! Moron! TY!!!

Jofer16
06-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Lmao, now I know y BENGIO tossed me! Thinks we're in cahoots! Moron! TY!!!

He's the last attack on me as well, according to revenge list. Looks like someone got bit by the frustration bug lol

Bengio
06-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Then Did anyone ever tell you that there is also a real life the game out of?

Jofer16
06-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Then Did anyone ever tell you that there is also a real life the game out of?

I'm not the one trolling people online. Pretty sure my real life is just fine lol You should probably take a break though to learn proper English. That sentence hurts my brain.

Bengio
06-02-2017, 05:12 PM
Don t worry for my english
You have to worry about your social life

Jofer16
06-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Don t worry for my english
You have to worry about your social life

That's it? What a letdown. At least swear and throw a bigger tantrum so Sparton can delete your dumbass comments.

Tritium
06-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Oh god, here we go again lol.

On another note, you guys have me intrigued by this Transformers game. I used to watch the Transformers Armada cartoon when I was a kid and have many of the toys from the series. I might just join you guys there. ;):cool:

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 05:18 PM
That's it? What a letdown. At least swear and throw a bigger tantrum so Sparton can delete your dumbass comments.

911...we have a jumper!!! And the fan club gets bigger!

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 05:19 PM
Oh god, here we go again lol.

On another note, you guys have me intrigued by this Transformers game. I used to watch the Transformers Armada cartoon when I was a kid and have many of the toys from the series. I might just join you guys there. ;):cool:

U'd love it Trit! Tonnes to do & no bugs! LotB alliance...so we r advertising

Jofer16
06-02-2017, 05:29 PM
Why is it that when someone fails at accusing me of cheating they immediately resort to petty personal attacks? Sorry for being good at something I enjoy.

Fudjo
06-02-2017, 05:31 PM
Why is it that when someone fails at accusing me of cheating they immediately resort to petty personal attacks? Sorry for being good at something I enjoy.

I guess a game that has bazooka-armed dogs and demonically-possessed landmines might attract really strange people? :)

CanyptianFit
06-02-2017, 05:49 PM
...with a clearly Satanic soundtrack. 😜

The Educated fool
06-02-2017, 05:57 PM
I guess a game that has bazooka-armed dogs and demonically-possessed landmines might attract really strange people? :)

LMAO! When one puts it that way, it does sort of make sense, doesn't it! :cool:

I think you have won this thread.

mjmxiii
06-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Top tier to focus on for each class:

Tactician (dark blue) - Bumblebee, Optimus Prime G1
Brawler (purple) - Optimus Prime MV1, Motormaster
Scouts (green) - Windblade, Sideswipe
Tech (light blue) - Rhinox
Demolitians (yellow) - Ironhide
Warrior (red) – Bonecrusher (possibly best overall), Bludgeon

So is it just a matter of pulling these chars and leveling up? Premium bots are like Legendary and so fourth? Game is cool! And here I thought LotB would be the only enjoyable option out there.. nice to not have to put up with bugs all day all long!

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 07:02 PM
So is it just a matter of pulling these chars and leveling up? Premium bots are like Legendary and so fourth? Game is cool! And here I thought LotB would be the only enjoyable option out there.. nice to not have to put up with bugs all day all long!
Yeah but the same bots can be different ☆ & don't all max out the same. Then u can forge em too!
Tell me about it! Just had MACLO #3. Almost given up on doin troopers...sry guys!

mjmxiii
06-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Yeah but the same bots can be different ☆ & don't all max out the same. Then u can forge em too!
Tell me about it! Just had MACLO #3. Almost given up on doin troopers...sry guys!

Ok, so it's cool to level up a 2☆ then? Can that just be forged into a 3☆ later and the upgrades carry over or am I misreading that?

Don't trip, LotB is frustrating as it gets with the bugs.

Dank Brew
06-02-2017, 07:15 PM
#Nekro4Eternal2017

I Lol'd when I saw that.

This has happened in every PvP game I played on phone. Someone gets attacked multiple times and cries. Then it gets worse from there. Tip for anyone who wants to win at any online PvP game.... You will be attacked ruthlessly, either attack back or shut up. lol

Dank Brew
06-02-2017, 07:18 PM

Best comment ever

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Ok, so it's cool to level up a 2☆ then? Can that just be forged into a 3☆ later and the upgrades carry over or am I misreading that?

Don't trip, LotB is frustrating as it gets with the bugs.
Still don't understand everything, actually kinda confusing!
MACLO #4! Surprise,surprise...no comment from the team!

Tridimensionale
06-02-2017, 07:39 PM

Hahaha you had a point here..

surfingwithdje
06-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Just had a win over dje. Showed 0 points each but counted as a loss!

Arf, sorry for that undeserved hold :/

hold
06-02-2017, 09:05 PM

Hereby I declare that I am going for Eternal now. I demand Jofer stops playing for the foreseeable future and nobody is attacking or revenging me. I was told things work here that way. Respect my authority and obey! 😇

But first I must
10 find bed
20 have a good night sleep
30 goto 20

Killhouse
06-02-2017, 09:07 PM
As a recent Eternal, nothing is given to you and calling "dibs" will probably just get you attacked more. Took me 1200 matches to climb the hill and stay there.

That being said, I took it easy this week, played hard to catch up and finish the 500 off... was fun, I was ranked 5000+ yesterday and was up near 10 today. BUT so many crashes, APwhatever and Maclo and all their buddies.
And like others mentioned, it's crappy timing to have events like this while there's a match reward bug.

Played a bunch Of Star Wars GoH, haven't had one crash one error, pretty much identical game without the maiden (which obviously sucks). But still how do they have server stability and minimal crashes?? Even if you time out it just tries to reconnect and doesn't ef you out of rewards.

Jofer16
06-02-2017, 10:06 PM
As a recent Eternal, nothing is given to you and calling "dibs" will probably just get you attacked more. Took me 1200 matches to climb the hill and stay there.

That being said, I took it easy this week, played hard to catch up and finish the 500 off... was fun, I was ranked 5000+ yesterday and was up near 10 today. BUT so many crashes, APwhatever and Maclo and all their buddies.
And like others mentioned, it's crappy timing to have events like this while there's a match reward bug.

Played a bunch Of Star Wars GoH, haven't had one crash one error, pretty much identical game without the maiden (which obviously sucks). But still how do they have server stability and minimal crashes?? Even if you time out it just tries to reconnect and doesn't ef you out of rewards.

Because it's made by EA, they wouldn't allow their dev team to screw up so much. Even when there was the rare bug they'd mail everyone free stuff. That is a fun game, used to be 1st on my server. Quit playing when they added mods and such.

Coletrain
06-02-2017, 10:41 PM

A chance at reconnecting when these errors happen is a feature I would really like to see implemented. I've experienced more crashes/errors this week than the past 1-2 months combined. Perhaps the servers are overwhelmed with everyone trying to get 500 battles, but for those that are still trying to jockey for position it's really disheartening to beat a team only to have an APMA error appear and count it as a defeat.

Nicko
06-02-2017, 10:47 PM
A chance at reconnecting when these errors happen is a feature I would really like to see implemented. I've experienced more crashes/errors this week than the past 1-2 months combined. Perhaps the servers are overwhelmed with everyone trying to get 500 battles, but for those that are still trying to jockey for position it's really disheartening to beat a team only to have an APMA error appear and count it as a defeat.

I agree - I've never seen this many. Occasionally yes - but it was always no more than a minor annoyance.

Hopefully it IS just that - that the servers can't handle the increased load due to the comptetition.

Silentknight
06-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Arf, sorry for that undeserved hold :/

Np bud, not ur fault! Sure everyone's getting em

PerthEddie
06-03-2017, 02:40 AM
Perhaps the servers are overwhelmed with everyone trying to get 500 battles

NF cannot use this as a defence to the issue. APMA errors are not new. When you put an event like this on you have to make sure your infrastructure can handle the increased load on the servers. May as well rename the game Legacy of the APMA. Sorry but it is not acceptable any more. How much money has been lost by the user base in losing battles due to these errors and then buying Ironite to get more resources to complete PvP and PvE battles?

Nicko
06-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Lists are getting ridiculous. Just had two APMA errors in ten minutes - Bengio and Mr Freeze - and then there go your buffs and a bunch of points. Not to mention numerous spontaneous restarts.

Can't play tomorrow morning cause of an event - can only imagine what this will be like late tomorrow afternoon (Chicago time) as everyone is trying to get their 500 battles finished...

Silentknight
06-03-2017, 03:45 AM
Lists are getting ridiculous. Just had two APMA errors in ten minutes - Bengio and Mr Freeze - and then there go your buffs and a bunch of points. Not to mention numerous spontaneous restarts.

Can't play tomorrow morning cause of an event - can only imagine what this will be like late tomorrow afternoon (Chicago time) as everyone is trying to get their 500 battles finished...
Same here bud. Never seen it so bad!

MrFreeze
06-03-2017, 03:56 AM
I've had a bunch tonight too. Pvp and pve. Got one right as I finished wasting 12 SoT on a skull quest. Sorry Ryan, I lost the badges on that one. The worst is when you win a tough battle in pvp and it pops up at the end. If it's because of server overload, it might get worse tomorrow.

DaveMurray
06-03-2017, 05:53 AM
This is going to be a lovely day...
I had to kill and start the app 3 times to login and already 2/2 apmas.
Get ready for many holds guys.

Jofer16
06-03-2017, 05:59 AM
This is going to be a lovely day...
I had to kill and start the app 3 times to login and already 2/2 apmas.
Get ready for many holds guys.

Brace yourself, the Nodding Frog bugs are coming!

DaveMurray
06-03-2017, 07:10 AM
Brace yourself, the Nodding Frog bugs are coming!

Menace 75 lvl killed only from counter attacks on first round and tata apma, -20 and buffs lost!
Wasted time (years) and money..

DaveMurray
06-03-2017, 08:41 AM
I love NF. 4 battles in a row:
donslauki held me
donslauki i win but apma
peter i win but apma
peter held me

slauki
06-03-2017, 09:09 AM
I love NF. 4 battles in a row:
donslauki held me
donslauki i win but apma
peter i win but apma
peter held me
sorry to hear bud, the servers are very instabile as it seems had a bunch of issues too pve and pvp.

let's hope tomorrow will be a better day...maybe they didn't anticipate such a play inensity?

Silentknight
06-03-2017, 11:29 AM
sorry to hear bud, the servers are very instabile as it seems had a bunch of issues too pve and pvp.

let's hope tomorrow will be a better day...maybe they didn't anticipate such a play inensity?

Ugh,no better! 2nd match of the day APMA3, to,lmfao...Kardas! Game wouldn't restart...error! Finally restarted & match with Kardas shows victory, sry bud, thot the oxes had 1! Started another match....error! Really hope all these errors are considered in the 500!
Edit: match #6 APMA3 to Stu...loss

slauki
06-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Ugh,no better! 2nd match of the day APMA3, to,lmfao...Kardas! Game wouldn't restart...error! Finally restarted & match with Kardas shows victory, sry bud, thot the oxes had 1! Started another match....error! Really hope all these errors are considered in the 500!
Edit: match #6 APMA3 to Stu...loss

wow, last android update? i have issues too but your's are a really huge fuckup, mine are only a minor fuckup at least....maybe if you swich to emulator or to another device? did you try that? seems like some sort of incompability with your OS....

Nicko
06-03-2017, 12:54 PM
A first game crash loss and another APMA now to HomemLivre right before the victory screen -
I think I'm done for now. Have an event to go to and will see where things are this afternoon but this environment is just too unstable. Even had to restart the game to switch between screens. My emulator also crashed last night while it was playing Troopers.

And it's not just Android. I'm iOS...

Nicko
06-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Funny the way the thread title "Give Up" has taken a different meaning as the thread went on :p

Silentknight
06-03-2017, 01:05 PM
wow, last android update? i have issues too but your's are a really huge fuckup, mine are only a minor fuckup at least....maybe if you swich to emulator or to another device? did you try that? seems like some sort of incompability with your OS....
Lmao! Definitely not a techy. Playin on my phone...that's it!

Silentknight
06-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Funny the way the thread title "Give Up" has taken a different meaning as the thread went on :p

Yep,just gunna hit 500 & GIVE UP!!!

Killhouse
06-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Because it's made by EA, they wouldn't allow their dev team to screw up so much. Even when there was the rare bug they'd mail everyone free stuff. That is a fun game, used to be 1st on my server. Quit playing when they added mods and such.

Yeah, there are definitely higher standards there. It's really fun, and there's a lot the beast can learn but there's also a lot that it could learn from the beast. It's really enjoyable right now but depends what the end game is like, only level 35. Character shards are awesome but look like they're pretty time gated and there's no chance to get lucky and pull a prisoner quality character.

For now, it's just nice to not feel like I'm in a bad relationship that I can't shake.

T-Man
06-03-2017, 09:36 PM
I've had at least 20 crashes today alone. Tried 2 different iOS devices. Both devices running 10.3.1. Updated my phone just a while ago to 10.3 and still crashing.

As the rest of you guys, I lost more SoW and points this week than I care to think about. Not to mention the troopers too. So annoying!

hold
06-03-2017, 10:47 PM
I've had at least 20 crashes today alone. Tried 2 different iOS devices. Both devices running 10.3.1. Updated my phone just a while ago to 10.3 and still crashing.

As the rest of you guys, I lost more SoW and points this week than I care to think about. Not to mention the troopers too. So annoying!

Server stability is fucking outrageous ... I tried to go for top 25 but loosing now every 2nd fight do to APMA errors ... really no point in trying anymore

I do like events of that kind but that's plain bullshit if you get one error after the other. I'm spending more time watching the app restarting after an error than playing the game ...

Nicko
06-03-2017, 11:26 PM
Carlos, Shaolin, and Fallen Angel battling it out for 4 and 5

Doesn't help that it could get affected by the servers

Lulero
06-04-2017, 12:09 AM
Same for top 10. Was 8th and going well 30 mins before reset, then I managed to play one match the last half hour.

Won't complain though, barely past 500 matches and 14th (Shouldn't most around this rank, this crazy week, have more? Curious to see the numbers), first time in top 25, sounds good to me :D

EDIT: Oh, and about topic, I don't know shit :D But getting eternal sounds both tactical, as in a race, and madness.

T-Man
06-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Server stability is fucking outrageous ... I tried to go for top 25 but loosing now every 2nd fight do to APMA errors ... really no point in trying anymore

I do like events of that kind but that's plain bullshit if you get one error after the other. I'm spending more time watching the app restarting after an error than playing the game ...

Its really frustrating. I had a serious of 4-5 crashes in a row mid week that cost me 80 points! :mad: