PDA

View Full Version : Grim Reaper Eddie unlocking tips?

Bacienx
06-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been playing LotB for a while now but I'm still struggling to unlock Grim Reaper Eddie. The only world I have left to complete is "Underworld", at Hard and Madness. The quests' achievements I find more difficult to complete are the "Win in 180 secs" and "Win with 75% of Health". I'm currently playing with:

-Carriage Rider Eddie, lvl 80, all talismans maxed.
-Death Dog, lvl 80, all talismans maxed.
-Usually a trooper ally who fits for the quest.

Do you have any tips on how to complete the achievements mentioned above?

Ian
06-01-2017, 07:57 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been playing LotB for a while now but I'm still struggling to unlock Grim Reaper Eddie. The only world I have left to complete is "Underworld", at Hard and Madness. The quests' achievements I find more difficult to complete are the "Win in 180 secs" and "Win with 75% of Health". I'm currently playing with:

-Carriage Rider Eddie, lvl 80, all talismans maxed.
-Death Dog, lvl 80, all talismans maxed.
-Usually a trooper ally who fits for the quest.

Do you have any tips on how to complete the achievements mentioned above?

Underworld Madness will be difficult without characters evolved to 5* - I remember getting through it with Magus Allied Soldier, Nomad, and Soldier Eddie but there's been a lot of changes since then. - I note you don't have Soldier, has he been sacrificed? That's a shame because I find him to be much more useful than people give him credit for.

As far as getting the skulls, you dont need to get them all at the same time, so if the '75% health' is proving a problem, try getting the last wave down to one enemy then healing your team up before you kill the last enemy off. You could also consider using your hellhound or rocket dog for their health-restoring abilities, but they'll need to be levelled (but probably not sharded) first. For the 180 secs, that is down to knowing the level and putting out pure damage, so you'll need to make sure you have hard-hitting characters but also pay attention to class affinity and use it to your advantage. If you can kill off enemies quickly the AI uses up less time on its turn.

Your sentinel harpy may be worth levelling up, she can be very effective - dont be afraid to go back to battlefield or kingdom of the sands to farm for shards, runes and gold, and to put XP on your characters without having to use XP shards (and gold) all the time.

Enti
06-01-2017, 09:34 AM
I checked your CG and DD. You still have a lot to do to conquer Underworld Madness. Grind 3* rainbow evo runes in Underworld Hard and Battlefield Madness, evolve your talismans, spam the crap outta Lord of Light level VII with 5* talismans , gathering the necessary 3* colored Evo Shards and evolve your team to 5* lvl 100. Lots of work, I know. Your Pharaoh Dog King might provide useful in survivability because of its cleanse + aoe heal passive.

satani
06-01-2017, 10:40 AM
since the side-quest "fear of the dark" (which is currently not available, yet accessable), you don't need to complete "Number of the Beast" and "Blood Brothers" quests to optain the grim reapler. Yet with 4* Characters, it's pretty hard to archieve.
Even using a pharaoh trooper can be tricky unless your toons are stacked with thief talismans.
I advise leveling at least the eddie (or if using an eddie from your troopers, both) and one toon to 5* 100.

Enti
06-01-2017, 11:52 AM
since the side-quest "fear of the dark" (which is currently not available, yet accessible), you don't need to complete "Number of the Beast" and "Blood Brothers" quests to obtain the grim reaper.

Satani, can you please explain this in more details? My alt is currently struggling at Battlefield Madness and Underworld Hard, level 55+ 5* enemies are raping my defense even with sentinel GS' heal shield, so any skip (especially NotB madness) is surely coming handy!