PDA

View Full Version : Character disappeared!

Soundwave214
06-04-2017, 11:29 AM
I mean, like really? Yesterday I used to summon 1 legendary soul (from arena store) and got a common 4* warrior pyro soldier, but well, today I noticed it's gone with no reason. Exuse me, is this okay? And I can't ask to "move" my game back, because of arena event and battles.

Crazypants
06-04-2017, 11:50 AM
Is the soul back? I had this happen once but the soul was back in my book of souls and when I opened it it gave me the exact same toon that disappeared. If it's not open an in game support ticket.

Soundwave214
06-04-2017, 11:51 AM
Is the soul back? I had this happen once but the soul was back in my book of souls and when I opened it it gave me the exact same toon that disappeared. If it's not open an in game support ticket.

Soul gone as well.

Soundwave214
06-04-2017, 11:54 AM

Will they give me soul back or something?

Soundwave214
06-04-2017, 11:59 AM

By the way, when I press "Support" in game, it's just turning on my bluetooth (what?) and nothing happens

Jerry_LOTB
06-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Hi Soundwave. I've just sent you a PM regarding this issue. Thanks for letting us know!