PDA

View Full Version : Lost my three best troopers to a glitch

Lechamp-4825
08-07-2016, 01:09 AM
2 Lvl100 Axis Commanders and 1 Lvl100 Child Of The Damned - lost for no reason at all except poor game design.

I reach level 4 or so on Number Of The Beast (Underworld Hard) and the game just stops.

Kinda makes me not want to play this broken mess anymore....

Coletrain
08-07-2016, 07:48 PM
I usually lose 2-4 troopers per day to freezes; i'm guessing most people are in the same boat. I actually lost 4 today trying to claw my way through that same section (Underworld Hard). Of all the bugs, I'm hoping that these game freezes are fixed first. Nothing is more disheartening than losing progress in a game to freezes/glitches.

BillLion
08-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Same here -always a level on underworld hard. And almost always axis commander, child of the damned or someone awesome. Blast it!

007RAV15-8839
08-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Yes me too! It was so frustrating trying to beat last level on normal. One chance a day, took 4 days. I only had 1 high level trooper at the time.

Gonzo
08-07-2016, 08:53 PM
My Harpy destroys everyone in Underworld. If you guys don't have me, send a request. I'll delete some inactive troopers

Gonzo-0518

BillLion
08-07-2016, 09:02 PM
My Harpy destroys everyone in Underworld. If you guys don't have me, send a request. I'll delete some inactive troopers

Gonzo-0518

I just deleted an inactive trooper and sent you a request. I've had trouble completing underworld hard. First it was because my team wasn't strong enough, and now it's partly due to the freezes and crashes. Your Harpy looks awesome!

4* carriage rider eddie is my lead now, but I'm getting pharaoh eddie ready for primetime. Though I don't think any of that matters since it sounds like you've finished all the content.

Gonzo
08-07-2016, 09:13 PM
I still use all my allies every day. I actually prefer Eddies because I can use my team to auto on Underworld Madness.

That Harpy is amazing, and not because I have it. Her true damage is a game changer. I had problems completing those "finish in X seconds" tasks in Underworld Madness, she destroyed everyone. The Harpy is the reason I unlocked Underworlds secret location.

Vaseodin
08-07-2016, 09:25 PM
2 Lvl100 Axis Commanders and 1 Lvl100 Child Of The Damned - lost for no reason at all except poor game design.

I reach level 4 or so on Number Of The Beast (Underworld Hard) and the game just stops.

Kinda makes me not want to play this broken mess anymore....

Man, sorry to hear that. I agree the fixes need to start coming through very soon. Some things are just beyond unacceptable, like those people who lost entire accounts. I would just say hang in there, or take a break for a few days. Maybe an update will find its way in the meantime.

BillLion
08-07-2016, 09:25 PM
I still use all my allies every day. I actually prefer Eddies because I can use my team to auto on Underworld Madness.

That Harpy is amazing, and not because I have it. Her true damage is a game changer. I had problems completing those "finish in X seconds" tasks in Underworld Madness, she destroyed everyone. The Harpy is the reason I unlocked Underworlds secret location.

Thanks, Gonzo. I just used your Harpy -she is a freaking BEAST! This will absolutely help with those time-based missions. She won't be auto-pay for me! :)

And I also use all my troopers every day so you can count on that.

Gonzo
08-07-2016, 10:26 PM
She's my pride and joy. If you have a way to buff her a little bit she'll crit like crazy. Although her power abiilty is broken (she does not get the 2 turn guaranteed crit chance) she still crits like crazy. I'll start spending some skill shards for sure.

Jennie-5128
08-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Can also vouch for Gonzo''s harpy - she's a BAMF. Got me out of a couple of sticky situations the last couple of days :)

BillLion
08-08-2016, 10:23 AM
She's my pride and joy. If you have a way to buff her a little bit she'll crit like crazy. Although her power abiilty is broken (she does not get the 2 turn guaranteed crit chance) she still crits like crazy. I'll start spending some skill shards for sure.

Is there a character or an ability you recommend for this? None of my mains seem to boost physical damage except solider eddie, which does so randomly.

Gonzo
08-08-2016, 11:48 AM
The good thing about true damage is that it scales with both, magic and physical damage. I suppose Black Embrace works too. If someone survives I guess Corrupted Harpy will do the cleaning.

BillLion
08-08-2016, 11:55 AM
The good thing about true damage is that it scales with both, magic and physical damage. I suppose Black Embrace works too. If someone survives I guess Corrupted Harpy will do the cleaning.

That's huge -I didn't know that. My allied trooper gives a magic boost so I guess that'll do it!

kryton
08-08-2016, 01:43 PM
I have lost a few troopers just this morning to game freezes.
If you all see me on your trooper request list please add me: kryton-2586 I play everyday and try my hardest to use all my troopers thanks.

kryton
08-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Okay getting VERY ANNOYED,I have lost 5 strong troopers this morning due to freezes. GGRRRRR