PDA

View Full Version : Clairvoyant's Fury

Tritium
06-04-2017, 07:41 PM
I've noticed that Clairvoyant's Fury move is pretty inconsistent with what it does. The description would lead me to believe that it should revive all allies, then heal them, and then apply a 3-turn cleanse buff to them. However, sometimes she only does a couple of these things and ignores the others. I've had her revive my Cyborg Eddie and neglect to heal him, so he was sitting there with 1 HP. Also, I've had her revive all allies and fail to give the revived allies the 3-turn cleanse buff. Her fury is all over the place right now. :S

IceManFerrar
06-04-2017, 08:30 PM
Hey mate, can you set her as your Champion so that we can try her out in PvE?
Cheers!

Tridimensionale
06-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Cheers!

Same.. would like to test her out.. thanks Tritium

/ maybe fury is bugged or not work as intended.. maybe fallenangel or the other guys who have her can clarify this

Tritium
06-05-2017, 01:07 AM
Cheers!

Same.. would like to test her out.. thanks Tritium

Done and done! I have her talisman-ed out for PVP, so don't expect her to hit TOO hard, but she is fully sharded! She's like a stronger version of GCR without the titan shield. I had a pair of penetrating talismans on her before (which made her hit like a truck with magic penetration!), but found that she would get stunned/frozen on the first turn in PVP and then I couldn't use her to revive anyone, so I threw in an immunity set for her.

treeb0mbb
06-05-2017, 01:14 AM
Done and done! I have her talisman-ed out for PVP, so don't expect her to hit TOO hard, but she is fully sharded! She's like a stronger version of GCR without the titan shield. I had a pair of penetrating talismans on her before (which made her hit like a truck with magic penetration!), but found that she would get stunned/frozen on the first turn in PVP and then I couldn't use her to revive anyone, so I threw in an immunity set for her.

Interesting I wanna try her out as she does hit hard. And looks pretty freaking awesome as well.

IceManFerrar
06-05-2017, 02:44 PM

Thanks mate, much appreciated. Used her yesterday in Powerslave Madness and she was pretty much wiping out all the toons in one hit at each level (except for Horus of course).
I comared her with R1ck's and Tridimensionale's Wrath, and am surprised to say that she hit as well (if not slightly harder) than the Wraths. Her Fury definitely seems to hit harder than Wrath's fury.

I was hoping for Wrath when I get my rewards, but now really want the Clairvoyant. Knowing my RNG luck, I will get darn Beezepoo.

R1ck
06-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Thanks mate, much appreciated. Used her yesterday in Powerslave Madness and she was pretty much wiping out all the toons in one hit at each level (except for Horus of course).
I comared her with R1ck's and Tridimensionale's Wrath, and am surprised to say that she hit as well (if not slightly harder) than the Wraths. Her Fury definitely seems to hit harder than Wrath's fury.

I was hoping for Wrath when I get my rewards, but now really want the Clairvoyant. Knowing my RNG luck, I will get darn Beezepoo.

Wrath's fury and main attack are a joke for an assassin, power attack is awesome, followed by and AoE hitting a perfect, say goodbye to the enemy.
Still haven't tried Clairvoyant, the time will come.

FallenAngel666
06-05-2017, 03:05 PM
I've noticed that Clairvoyant's Fury move is pretty inconsistent with what it does. The description would lead me to believe that it should revive all allies, then heal them, and then apply a 3-turn cleanse buff to them. However, sometimes she only does a couple of these things and ignores the others. I've had her revive my Cyborg Eddie and neglect to heal him, so he was sitting there with 1 HP. Also, I've had her revive all allies and fail to give the revived allies the 3-turn cleanse buff. Her fury is all over the place right now. :S

My clairvpoyant works pretty good.Deals a consistat damage and revives all my allies, the only thing to report is than when she revives an Eddie she brings him back with no HP so 1 hit is enough to kill him again. For the rest she revives and heals pretty good.

Nicko
06-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Used her in Blood Brothers along with a glass cannon Purple Harpy to test her Fury. It's exactly as you say - yours revived her with about 1/3 or 1/2 HP - when I used SKs his revived with about 1 HP - basically nothing. A sneeze by F'n VE would send her back to the grave.

This makes no sense and needs to be fixed.

Nicko
06-05-2017, 03:10 PM
Wrath's fury and main attack are a joke for an assassin, power attack is awesome, followed by and AoE hitting a perfect, say goodbye to the enemy.
Still haven't tried Clairvoyant, the time will come.

Wrath removes all beneficial effects though (75% chance) - Clairvoyant only one - so if they made his basic any stronger it would be overpowered. And his Power move makes up for it ;)

Tritium
06-05-2017, 04:43 PM
the only thing to report is than when she revives an Eddie she brings him back with no HP so 1 hit is enough to kill him again. For the rest she revives and heals pretty good.

Ah, I think this might be part of the issue! Thank you FallenAngel for sharing your experience here. It might just be that her fury move doesn't work on Eddies the same as Allies for some reason. Which is no good at all since Eddies are usually far more important to keep alive than an ally.

thealchemist
08-28-2017, 08:51 AM
Ive had an issue where her fury doesn't heal herself (usually after she's been revived herself) and after 1 turn her cleanse disappears, as well as any other buffs applied.