PDA

View Full Version : Beat APMA3!

Ezz
06-05-2017, 12:46 AM
So I was hit with an APMA3 earlier today after winning an arena battle but before the victory screen appeared. Figuring I would take a loss and frustrated I tossed my phone at my couch and walked away.

Came back a few minutes later and the game was still locked up so I force closed and restarted. To my surprise my win streak was intact and I was given a victory for the match.

Had it happen 2 more times and waited a minute or 2 before force closing and again was awarded victories.

Could be coincidence but seems that if u give it a little time after getting the error before force closing the data just might reach the server.

Figured I'd share in case anyone wants to try.

Tritium
06-05-2017, 01:01 AM
Interesting observation, man. Thanks for sharing! I'll test it out the next time I get an APMA error. I once let the game time out for a bit after receiving the error and believe I had the same results, although I can't quite recall it all clearly.

slauki
06-05-2017, 01:25 AM
had the same once but the last two times it was counted as loss, despite me waiting 1 min. maybe i should have waited longer but i think it's coincidence.
not completly sure though...anyway these errors are a huge pain in the ass...

Aristo4
06-05-2017, 01:33 AM
Just had that bastard apma3 on the victory screen, and waiting helped. Credited the win...

Also now the player I beat remains available to attack again on the attack list :rolleyes:

FallenAngel666
06-05-2017, 04:15 PM
I can say the same I got a victory the lst 2 times I waited before I restarted the app

Fister
06-05-2017, 10:52 PM
Great info EZZ. Thx for sharing.

The downside to it is that I don't get many of those. So I won't profit much from this. It is more likely I'll lose more holds (if that is even possible with only 10% last 3 weeks 😅) than I will gain wictories.

Whatever the result will be more fair. 😃

MoonShadow
06-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Thank you for sharing, Ezz, this would've been so useful last week...
So, after I won 9 matches and about to clear the list, I had saved for last a "One All Star" defense team. After just one hit, everyone was wiped out and... APMA error comes!! I lost the game and all bonuses.

And I believe that guy was laughing a lot when he was realizing that his 1* defense got 1 held.... :)

Fister
06-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Well, just tried this. Just revenged myself against ShaolinLondo. Won, but got APMA3 when victory screen is supposed to pop up. I let it run and can see the team celebrating the victory in the background. Then an endless spinning wheel. I waited for maybe 2 minutes, force closed the game, logged in again just to get disappointed that it counted as a defeat. 😥

Tritium
06-07-2017, 09:59 PM
This has worked for me every time this week when I get APMA errors. I've probably had 3 APMAs so far, but none have counted as a loss. My only loss this week was from getting unlucky against Ringe's team (I swear, Ringe is great at coming up with defenses haha).

Bradata
06-07-2017, 10:16 PM
These server errors are killing me! I lost maybe 10 or more fights today because of those errors. I even couple of times waited after the victory dance and then force closed the game but it still counted it as a loss. WTF! I haven't had as many errors the whole week before this as I've had for the last 3-4 days!

Rain88
06-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the guide. This method worked 50% of the times for me (2 wins, 2 loses)

Chaosego888
06-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the guide. This method worked 50% of the times for me (2 wins, 2 loses)

Same here, seems that if you get the spinning Eddie head you have a chance... Thanks EZZ

Skynyrdoo7
06-08-2017, 03:49 AM
I am getting crap loads of errors all of a sudden. In all different varieties. Really getting annoyed and costing me a lot of matches.

satani
06-08-2017, 06:55 AM
i had some errors sometimes when fighting PVE (don't know if apma or other), but on restart i got my rewards (don't know about the tropper point though.)
Same goes for sacrificing with SACR## error. On returing the game, you get a popup with your reward.
Anyways good info. Going to test this once the error pops up. Thanks.

Ringe666-7406
06-08-2017, 10:32 AM
This has worked for me every time this week when I get APMA errors. I've probably had 3 APMAs so far, but none have counted as a loss. My only loss this week was from getting unlucky against Ringe's team (I swear, Ringe is great at coming up with defenses haha).

Flattering won't make me change my def team :P JK, I still think my def is a joke

Ian
06-08-2017, 06:20 PM
2 more APMA, 2 more losses. Doesn't matter what I do, just one more infuriating random element to contend with. I'm actually fucking angry.

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Zero errors since update...Nice!

Askora
06-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Zero errors since update...Nice!

Shhhhh, you're gonna break it doing that.:cool:

Silentknight
06-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Shhhhh, you're gonna break it doing that.:cool:

Yeah, none yesterday...3 today, all loses of course! Another thing killing this game...where's the f'n arena rewards! What's it been...5 weeks?!? Hey NF, wtf? We gunna get compensated for this??? I know...gl! Acknowledgement would be nice! Helloooooo???