PDA

View Full Version : Wrath causing double attacks WAS: Nomad attacking twice

abbadon
06-05-2017, 10:00 AM
Just notice a blue corrupt gunner attacking twice in a row, no Angel of fear, but Wrath was present. Coincidence? Not to single anyone out, (as if it's possible this time)but it was "joe"

slauki
06-05-2017, 11:54 AM
sure that she didn't steal your strike-effect?

90mphyorker
06-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Could be Magus Corrupt Rescuer stealing Counterstrike. She's a bitch for that. 100% chance to steal a skill is overkill in my opinion, especially Talisman skills. Most my losses are against teams with her, especially when she's teamed with her Gunner sister.

Caretaker
06-05-2017, 06:41 PM
I saw this things happen, was rubbing my eyes wtf, but didn't bother to diagnose in a hurry. So I think you are right there is such a problem of things that shouldn't are attacking twice, but can't say if it is specific toon causing it or just another random feature. Now that you've asked, I'm sure people wil pay more attention.

abbadon
06-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Definitely not a stolen counterstrike, it was two attacks IN A ROW. Same as the nomad attacking twice in a row on the previous referenced thread. Only connection is both happen on a team with wrath and relatively late in the match.

zamasu
06-14-2017, 06:55 PM
I saw this happening too. Not counterstike or anything, but this time it was wrath who attacked twice

Tridimensionale
06-14-2017, 07:05 PM
I saw this happening too. Not counterstike or anything, but this time it was wrath who attacked twice

Don t think is related to wrath.. i saw the same thing happening with a nomad and a magus CR and in both cases there wasn t wrath in team.. maybe the bug is related to talisman but happened to me only 3-4 times in two weeks so not sure what trigged the issue

Bradata
06-14-2017, 07:17 PM
This happens when you have a burning talisman set and it gets activated when you hit a toon on the defense team whichever toon on the defense has a strike talismans can hit again even if you didn't aim at it.

Tridimensionale
06-14-2017, 08:38 PM
This happens when you have a burning talisman set and it gets activated when you hit a toon on the defense team whichever toon on the defense has a strike talismans can hit again even if you didn't aim at it.

Definitely makes sense to me.. thanks Bradata!