PDA

View Full Version : Talisman advice?

Katzmarzyk
06-07-2017, 02:25 AM
I need some advice, what is the best talisman combination for my fear of the dark Eddie? Also, when it says "damage delt is based on DEF", does that mean the damage delt increases when I have a high defense stat, and the attack star is irrelevant?

Crazypants
06-07-2017, 02:30 AM
I need some advice, what is the best talisman combination for my fear of the dark Eddie? Also, when it says "damage delt is based on DEF", does that mean the damage delt increases when I have a high defense stat, and the attack star is irrelevant?

For fairly easy to obtain tailsmans that work well check out my FOTD Eddie. If your not sure how while in game go to Troopers, click find troopers, enter crazypants-3497 and click on the result then ok when it asks "Do you want to visit the troopers team?".

Coletrain
06-07-2017, 02:35 AM
First off, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great resources here, read up!

Regarding FoTD Eddie, his damage is going to increase with attack because he deals physical damage, and it will also increase with higher defense. Both will boost the damage dealt by his attacks. This goes for any character that has damage increased based on HP, Def, or Mr. The damage is increased by either attack or magic, as well as the other stat.

As far as talismans for fotd, the "best" setup depends on what you're looking for. More HP? Go 4 green 2 red. More damage? Go 4 red 2 green. I have mine built the latter way as I think he's sturdy enough to survive with just the 2 greens.

BonFire
06-07-2017, 02:38 AM
I believe attack doesn't matter at all, my Talisman set up for him is 4 Fierce Iron Talismans and 2 Mystical Stone talismans.

Katzmarzyk
06-07-2017, 03:36 AM
For fairly easy to obtain tailsmans that work well check out my FOTD Eddie. If your not sure how while in game go to Troopers, click find troopers, enter crazypants-3497 and click on the result then ok when it asks "Do you want to visit the troopers team?".

Thanks, im already familiar with the game, I've been playing since day one haha. I've been fine but lately I kinda decided I gotta learn the stats game in order to set up a better team as opposed to just trying to hit as hard as i can lol

Sag7272
06-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Used to run him with 2 iron/2 guardian/2 stone
Basically same set I ran the GCR or the Wickerman..
Sure some adjustments are probably needed for PvP since MR is kinda low this way... One of my fave Eddie :)

Kardas
06-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Hey Katzmarzyk,
Character threads are a nice way to get inspiration on what works on a character. Here's FotD's: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?3160-Fear-of-the-Dark-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)
In terms of damage for Fear of the Dark, both his ATK and his DEF stat play a role. According to analyses on the character in that thread, Guardian Talisman sets do better damage than Iron sets.
My own FotD has 4 Guardian Fierce and 2 Stone Overwhelming, but swapping some Guardian Fierce to Guardian Safeguard (or Stone Overwhelming to Stone Mystical) may be better for FotD in the Arena