PDA

View Full Version : Join the Beelzebub Friends Network Today!

osiris0000
06-07-2017, 09:08 AM
As a proud Beelzebub owner, i have started this thread to support all those players who have pulled Beelzebub. So, Beelzebub owners can throw some ideas and tricks here.

If you don't have Beelzebub, don't worry. Here is how you can get him:

1 prayer = 1 Beelzebub
1 Beelzebub = 1 prayer

MoonShadow
06-07-2017, 09:46 AM
I do have The Beelzedump, but I don't have a Corrupt Oxes team... can I join?? :D

Anyway, I'm starting to cope with the idea of having him in my inventory, and will try to get the helluva max out of him. Someday. Until then, I secretly pray that he'll be improved, and move from the 'most laughed about' section, to the OP one, like Visions did.

Temporarily, he has a 2 set of Resistance talismas (unleveled yet), but I'm eagerly waiting for the Resilence ones to come back in the game, and get a hp boost from them. Any other suggestions would be welcomed.

zdm-1083
06-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Well, questions are:
- What will be your second soul? :D
- How many it cost to join this club?

osiris0000
06-07-2017, 01:05 PM
I do have The Beelzedump, but I don't have a Corrupt Oxes team... can I join?? :D

Anyway, I'm starting to cope with the idea of having him in my inventory, and will try to get the helluva max out of him. Someday. Until then, I secretly pray that he'll be improved, and move from the 'most laughed about' section, to the OP one, like Visions did.

Temporarily, he has a 2 set of Resistance talismas (unleveled yet), but I'm eagerly waiting for the Resilence ones to come back in the game, and get a hp boost from them. Any other suggestions would be welcomed.

You should get a Corrupted ox souls team! They form the RNG:
R stands for WaRrior, N for SeNtinel, G for the MaGus.

And they always drop, never let you down.

Btw, Beelzebub is the best thing happened after F'n Visions Eddie. He is pretty colourful with those interesting mandatory talisman slots.

Well, questions are:
- What will be your second soul? :D
- How many it cost to join this club?

* Hoping for a second​ Beelzebub.

*3 Corrupted ox souls and 1 Beelzebub, your welcome.

osiris0000
06-07-2017, 04:07 PM
By the way, i have currently put an assassin set + fierce set and one blue talisman to boost his damage as much as i can. Unfortunately i have sold my all 2 x set ancient assassin talismans when i was noob and don't have any.

Is there anyone throwed some skillshards on him? Or any good talisman setup?

And yes, he really needs balancing to shine. With that evil charisma and being eternal, he deserves much higher damage output or getting some more frightening CC debuff stuff.

Because some of the guys here can remember that Corrupt General got nerfed twice, since then he hits like a child. But his AOE stun chance still makes him fearsome in some situations.

Burning effect on basic is nice, but 1* Magus Corrupted ox soul also have that.

And yes, another thing is his power and fury animations are glitched and cannot be seen.

For me it is not a good decision to throw him into the vortex until next character tuning.

DIEDD
06-07-2017, 04:40 PM
I have the mighty beelzebub and I love him especially his beautiful face, fuck the other eternals beelzebub is the king of the world.

Nicko
06-07-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm glad this Beelzeboobs support group was established. It's tough being a Beelzeboobs owner and going it alone...

Tritium
06-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Rule #1 of the Beelzepoop fanclub: Don't quit the game. Good things are to come. :p

(Besides, odds are that this fella will get a much-needed buff).

Tridimensionale
06-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Hahahah funny thread Osiris ! not a member yet but sooner or later..

Aristo4
06-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Bulge-A-Boob friends network?

Rain88
06-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Why do you need a support group? His mighty attack have done 600 damage! (With class advantage and maxed out talisman)

Killhouse
06-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Can I borrow a feeling?

As one of the first owners, I'm glad to have company!

A trooper has him maxed, Alex. He still sucks!

NESTORI
06-07-2017, 08:12 PM
Got this cool character. First I was sooo excited but then, i saw his talisman slots. But not even that got me upset until I put some talismans and shards, but no. Definitely needs some rework before we can call him "eternal". Am I wrong?

kkkreg5
06-08-2017, 01:28 AM
I'm IN!!

I haven't applied a shard yet, but my set up, right now, is [drum roll]

Pair Resilience Shield
Pair Guardian Fierce
Pair Paladin (Power/Arcane)

Sag7272
06-08-2017, 01:46 AM
Friend network or support group?
Proud (well not that much) owner of Bezelboo too... Yay..

Rain88
06-08-2017, 02:52 AM
Got this cool character. First I was sooo excited but then, i saw his talisman slots. But not even that got me upset until I put some talismans and shards, but no. Definitely needs some rework before we can call him "eternal". Am I wrong?

I wouldn't really waste shards on him

Skynyrdoo7
06-08-2017, 04:00 AM
I too am a owner of bub. Was hoping he'd pair well with my Wrath. Not in PvP. I hope they tune him in good favor. I even maxed him out in shards. I pray to Crom

Peppoah
06-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Proud owner of the Beelzebub, too.
Have him on level 33 with strength, holy and resilience talismans and can autofarm GOD madness in a team with AOF and Tailgunner. No skillshards, yet.
Would you mind making him your champ for a day, Skynyrdoo?

MoonShadow
06-08-2017, 08:04 AM
I'm IN!!

I haven't applied a shard yet, but my set up, right now, is [drum roll]

Pair Resilience Shield
Pair Guardian Fierce
Pair Paladin (Power/Arcane)

3063Hmmm, looking at his attack/magic stats, maybe he should do true damage.

I wouldn't really waste any shards on him, at least until he doesn't get a buff or something.

MoonShadow
06-08-2017, 01:15 PM
The club is expanding.
I'm prepairing the t-shirts.
For members only.

hold
06-08-2017, 01:20 PM
The club is expanding.
For members only.

Hahahaha ... now I want one as well! :)

Skynyrdoo7
06-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Proud owner of the Beelzebub, too.
Have him on level 33 with strength, holy and resilience talismans and can autofarm GOD madness in a team with AOF and Tailgunner. No skillshards, yet.
Would you mind making him your champ for a day, Skynyrdoo?

I can if you like. Still messing with tailsman set ups. I'll do it after tonight's reset. Driving home from Missouri at the moment

Peppoah
06-08-2017, 11:59 PM
I can if you like. Still messing with tailsman set ups. I'll do it after tonight's reset. Driving home from Missouri at the moment

Yes, It would be very kind from you.
BTW, I really liked your maxed out Aces High Eddie. He's on my list, too. He does some good damage even without the shards.

MoonShadow
06-09-2017, 07:12 AM
Hahahaha ... now I want one as well! :)OK, here's the requirements, like Grand Osiris4x0 has spoken:

You should get a Corrupted ox souls team! They form the RNG:

*3 Corrupted ox souls and 1 Beelzebub, your welcome.:)

osiris0000
06-09-2017, 08:44 AM
I'm glad this Beelzeboobs support group was established. It's tough being a Beelzeboobs owner and going it alone...

Bulge-A-Boob friends network?

Friend network or support group?
Proud (well not that much) owner of Bezelboo too... Yay..

This thread is rehabilitation center for the Beelzebub owners..

The club is expanding.
For members only.

Cool one!