PDA

View Full Version : Tritium Clocking Out

Tritium
06-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Hey guys,

I've come to a point with this game where I feel like the time investment isn't worth what I'm getting out of the game anymore. To be sure, this has been a fun ride up until now, but, due to the inability to make certain aspects of the game less time consuming (e.g. PVE battles), I feel that I am devoting too much of my time to this game and not receiving much benefit in return. There are some things in my personal life that I need to take care of, and it's hard to balance the game on top of them. As such, I feel that it has come to the point where I need to drop this game.

It has been an awesome ride with all of you here on the forums! I know for a fact that I wouldn't have stuck around as long if not for the many awesome people on here. There are too many of you to name (and I also don't want to play favorites), but know that you are all great people and it has been a pleasure to interact with you all and share strategies and random inside jokes. :p Shout out to all of my troopers; you guys will be missed! ;)

I hope the future content of the game proves to be fun and worthwhile for all of you, as the game does seem to be headed in the right direction. The dev team is an awesome group of people, and I am glad that people like Sparton, Kaz, and Jerry all took the time to interact with us and keep us on top of new content updates.

I wish you the best and hope that the future will be enjoyable for all of you! I may pop in here every now and then to check back in with all of you. Until then, I'm signing off!

-Trit

The Educated fool
06-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Happy trails, amigo! You were a solid trooper. :cool:

Askora
06-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Bummer, but very understandable. I managed to get a routine down so that I can zip through it without much effort, still a daily grind.

Sounds like a more or less permanent plan, but want to make sure I read it right? If so, guess I'll have a slot open.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy all your free time.

Witkacy
06-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Tritium :)

Take care and all the best - enjoy your time as much as you can... And may you come back some day...

Cheers,

W

Tridimensionale
06-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Really bad news :( I understand well how you feel & wish you all the best Tritium !

Jofer16
06-08-2017, 06:16 PM
Awe man this sucks, but totally understand. If you still want to game come over to Transformers, 10 of us in the alliance, having fun so far. Even just to join chat, casuals are fine :)

I'm feeling the same though, barely logging in this week, and when I do server crashes EVERYWHERE. Just no fun. Sad to see so many good people trickling out and the plague of humanity types sticking around forever.

Good luck with everything and hope to see you back around soon wherever that may be, you've been a great friend!

Enti
06-08-2017, 06:18 PM
RL comes first, Tritium, good choice.
You'll be missed. You are not a number anymore, you are a free man. Thank you for your contribution on the forum.

Cheers

IceManFerrar
06-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Ah man Trit, it sucks to see you go, but I know the feeling. I enjoy the game, all of you forum mates who have become such good friends, and I even finally enjoy PvP, thanks to all the help/advice which I have received from you and many more other good buddies.

But the daily grind for Trooper points is getting to be a real pain even with 40 odd troopers, and it is starting to wear on me as well.

The Dev team have been wonderful, like you said, but until new content comes out, I'm not sure how long I myself may be able to stick around.

Take care my friend, and all the very best of luck to you! You will be missed for sure!

Cheers,
Ice

Kardas
06-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Shame to hear Tritium, but I fully understand. It was definitely nice having you around on the forum! And thanks for all the Trooper points!

Browno
06-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Wish you the best of luck in life Tritium. You have been a solid trooper and great guy on the forums. Take care :)

blackbolt
06-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Well, I'm really sorry to see you go, you've been a great asset in forum's ecosystem and in game...btw, I wish you the best of luck for everything.

See you mate

Hypnos
06-08-2017, 06:57 PM
You will be missed. Thanks for being a solid trooper!

Aristo4
06-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Good luck trooper :cool:

kkkreg5
06-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Thanks for all the badges Tritium. It's been a pleasure!

Coletrain
06-08-2017, 07:38 PM
The title of this thread really emphasizes what this game can turn into: work. Sad to see you leave, you have been a great trooper and a rational influence on the forum. I understand about the grind though and don't blame you. Best of luck with everything!

CanyptianFit
06-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Best wishes, always valued your contributions.

What Coletrain and others say is unfortunately true...

druid138
06-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Damn it! I hate seeing you go, but I understand. You've been a great Trooper and a huge asset to the community. Your posts are always insightful, positive, and constructive. Thanks for all the badges! Best wishes, and I hope you return someday soon (and make a run for Eternal).

druid138-6195

zdm-1083
06-08-2017, 09:13 PM
I fully understand your feeling, playing troopers is so time consuming...

Thanks for all badges and have fun!

PS: if you ever go back in game, feel free to send a trooper request, I will remove an Enti's account :]

osiris0000
06-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Oh, this is sad. I really liked your inputs and positive influence here on the forum.

But as you know i had also some breaks, but i came back everytime. This game is so addictive, sometimes i feel like a junkie when farming the GOD for 5362848 time, like what is the point? But it is fun anyway. We all know it.

I wish you the best with the real life challanges. You know, life is the real RNG!

And when life gives you oxes, make a Corrupted ox soul team.

druid138
06-08-2017, 09:53 PM
And when life gives you oxes, make a Corrupted ox soul team.

True wisdom, right there!

druid138-6195

Silentknight
06-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Aww,wtf Trit? U just got into PvP higher ranks??? Get ur shit together & try back later...maybe things will improve! If u do return to the game send me a trooper request & keep tryin to get Transformers to work!
Take care!
Silent

Killhouse
06-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Sad to see you go trooper. Take care of life and maybe come back when there's been some updates and follow up big squashing!

PerthEddie
06-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Sorry to hear about this but I fully understand where you are coming from

Thanks for being a solid Trooper and all the best for the future

Tritium
06-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Man, you guys are all awesome and remind me why I stuck around so long to begin with. Thank you all for your kind words! I swear, the community here is incredible. Never seen something like it before, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it for a while! :)

Nicko
06-09-2017, 03:29 AM
Man, you guys are all awesome and remind me why I stuck around so long to begin with. Thank you all for your kind words! I swear, the community here is incredible. Never seen something like it before, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it for a while! :)

Man - that sucks - great Trooper and great guy. Thanks for all your badges and all your contributions to the forum. When you duck back in to check if BNW and Night City were released - likely sometime in 2019 - please hit me up for a Trooper request.

Best of luck and up the Irons!

Jofer16
06-09-2017, 03:55 AM
Man - that sucks - great Trooper and great guy. Thanks for all your badges and all your contributions to the forum. When you duck back in to check if BNW and Night City were released - likely sometime in 2019 - please hit me up for a Trooper request.

Sometime in 2019, lol! For real.

Contemplating another Eternal this week. Devs, if I win can you replace my name/champ with Tritiums as a tribute? This is a serious request. Firing up the war songs...

https://youtu.be/ZcySh35ahsY

druid138
06-09-2017, 04:13 AM
Contemplating another Eternal this week. Devs, if I win can you replace my name/champ with Tritiums as a tribute? This is a serious request. Firing up the war songs...

Very cool move! Even if the devs can't do the name change, it would be a cool tribute to a great Trooper.

And, excellent song choice once again. Talk about a war song! The amount that Megadeth stuffs into those 210 seconds . . . Like 210 seconds on a battlefield!

druid138-6195

MoonShadow
06-09-2017, 07:16 AM
Tritium, my trooper, I'm sorry to hear about this, I completely understand your reasons.

Thanks for being a solid trooper and for all the badges.

Wish you all the best for future! :)

DaveMurray
06-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Farewell m8, i totally get how you feel, i am almost there myself.
You were not my trooper but i always enjoyed you contribution to the forums and out battles in pvp.
Another great player leaving the game... it should ring some bells.

powerslave74
06-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Tritium,

Thank you for being an awesome trooper! You have also been great to have around here on the forum; all of the advice you have been able to give, being the voice of reason, and offering constructive criticism have been invaluable. It has been wonderful to be able to get to know you through the forum and to be able to share the game with you!

I understand your decision to leave the game. You have finally come to the point where your answer to the question of whether or not playing the game is worth what it costs us all in time spent is that you need to quit playing the game. I know that myself, as well as many others here have been close to coming to the same conclusion as you. I understand what a tough decision this has been for you; while I do love this game the biggest reason I have managed to stick around through everything is the awesome community we have on the forum, we have become family to each other.

I am not trying to change your mind, but for me I have slowly scaled back on the number of troopers I have by not replacing the inactive ones so that I do not spend quite so much time grinding through the game everyday and am still able to give badges to all of my troopers. Hopefully, you will not delete your account so that if you decide to change your mind in the future when either new content is released or we are given a way to expedite the use of our troopers you will be able to return and play again if that is what you decide to do. It will also give you the ability to limit the number of troopers you use everyday if you want to.

I hope you enjoy your free time away from the game and are able to take care of those things in your personal life that you need to attend to. Whether you return to us or not, I wish you the best that life has to offer!

\\UP THE IRONS//

Powerslave74

powerslave74
06-09-2017, 09:52 AM
That is an awesome tribute idea, Jofer! Another war song for you to fire up while massacring everyone in Tritium's name!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqnC54vbUbU

zdm-1083
06-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Let's continue :]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-6UVA6aQfI

Mariner-1212
06-09-2017, 02:44 PM
All the best in life, Tritium. Look forward to seeing you back someday. \m/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo

Tritium
06-09-2017, 04:56 PM

Haha man, thanks for the laugh with that 2019 release date! :p I'll keep that in mind if I do end up coming back. There will just have to be a way to play the game quicker so it's less of a time sink.

Sometime in 2019, lol! For real.

Man, you're awesome, Jofer! Don't worry about replacing my name with yours ─ you will have done all the hard work! Although I won't be playing anymore, I wouldn't mind seeing a screenshot from you with your name at the top of the podium again one last time before I stop actively checking the forums. ;)

hold
06-09-2017, 05:03 PM
I will miss getting my arse kicked by your Cyborg ... :)

All the best ...

treeb0mbb
06-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Dang man I hope you come back soon thanks a lot for all the help and trooper points you gave me my man it really helped! I myself might need to take a break soon after all this cause this game really is too time consuming I agree. Anyway I hope to see you soon again you've been a great man!

Chaosego888
06-10-2017, 06:17 AM
Sorry to see you go man. You have been an awesome trooper and a valuable member of this community. I was just informed by Iceman earlier tonight that you were leaving or I would have posted sooner, so I hope I am not too late here. Hope to see you around here again in the future. The biggest reason people leave this game other than the bugs is because of the unnecessary time consumption. Hope these guys wake up and get this trooper management fixed so we can quit losing good people because of it. Good luck in your pursuits.

Sag7272
06-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Oh.. I understand so much, you've been an awesome trooper & a constructive forumer since as long as I remember..
Take care, sad (from a game standpoint) to see you go even if I know it's for the best, if you ever change your mind I'll find a trooper spot for you..

Au revoir mon ami, à la prochaine :)

slauki
06-10-2017, 07:24 PM
damn sad news man, wish you all the best hope to see you again someday. untill then best wishes from me!

EDIT: BTW, anyone needs a daily trooper? :D

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 07:37 PM
damn sad news man, wish you all the best hope to see you again someday. untill then best wishes from me!

EDIT: BTW, anyone needs a daily trooper? :D

Think Bengio will need some,lmao! Hey slauki, how's it goin? Trit...ur gunna miss all of this! Lol!

Ian
06-11-2017, 03:23 PM
I wondered why I was seeing Tritium dedication stuff in other threads... had me very worried when Jofer posted f'n Fade to Black, Jesus!

Totally understand the reasons but god damn you'll be missed. Honoured to have been your trooper for so long, and thanks for the steady supply of badges. Hope to see you back in future even if it's just casual or on forum (works for Nekro). Take care, and Up the Irons!

Tritium
06-11-2017, 06:52 PM
Thanks again, everyone! You guys are one of the coolest communities I've yet had the pleasure of stumbling upon on the interwebs. Before this, I hadn't had much experience with Iron Maiden as a whole (and the game did get me to start listening to some of their tracks), but I can safely say now that Iron Maiden has one of the best fanbases I've seen. I'm glad I had the chance to get to know so many cool folks on here. I wish you all the best of luck in life, and hope that you all keep being as awesome as you have been! Cheers! ;)

Ringe666-7406
06-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Thanks again, everyone! You guys are one of the coolest communities I've yet had the pleasure of stumbling upon on the interwebs. Before this, I hadn't had much experience with Iron Maiden as a whole (and the game did get me to start listening to some of their tracks), but I can safely say now that Iron Maiden has one of the best fanbases I've seen. I'm glad I had the chance to get to know so many cool folks on here. I wish you all the best of luck in life, and hope that you all keep being as awesome as you have been! Cheers! ;)

Was this all because of my def? :O I'll change it, I swear, just don't leave... Ok, serious face, sorry to see you leave but I completely understand you. I should do the same but I ain't got guts. I hope you will achieve what you seek. May the odds ever be in your favor \m/