PDA

View Full Version : Some speculation

Askora
06-09-2017, 05:25 AM
Don't know if anyone else saw this on the LotB FB page.

In replay to a comment:
"Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Hi Abel. Thank you for the message! Brave New World is just around the corner, and we'll have tons of old and new Talismans available then."

Here's hoping the next major update brings BNW to light at last. I'm guessing two weeks away, since Sparton stated they weren't ready to post anything on tuning changes. Maybe see that next week and update the week after. Got my fingers crossed.

thealchemist
06-09-2017, 07:37 AM
I'd rather a general tuning/performance/bug fix update with no new content before any new content is introduced. Last update has slowed the game down considerably for me, any new content and the game might become unplayable for myself and some others.

But hopefully BNW isn't too far away overall....

DaveMurray
06-09-2017, 08:50 AM
BNW is just around the corner but i fear that it will mess with the game even more.
We definitely need bug fixes atm and not new content with bugs.

Grim
06-09-2017, 10:54 AM
Bug fixes would be rather welcome. I'd like to have a few more talisman sets that are no longer available but I don't know how much are worth when your party is obliterated because of a bug.

Askora
06-09-2017, 11:07 AM
I agree with bug fixes being needed, especially on the server end as that seems to be the cause of all the apma and pvte errors. Hopefully they can deliver on both.