PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Amarthir

Amarthir
06-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Hello and good afternoon to my fellow troopers! I've decided that now is a fine time to introduce myself. I've been playing Legacy since early February and so far it's been a blast. I used to call myself a casual player until recently, what with all of the events and new stuff coming out, I've gotten much more involved with the community. I've gone until now without posting because of school, but I'm now a graduated senior and I hope I can make a decent name for myself among the community. I'm always in pursuit of my ideal combination of characters to use and my current set of consists of my Grim Reaper Eddie, Corrupt General, Sentinel Pyro Soldier and Beelzebub. I'm not going to pretend that I have this ultimate indestructible team, but I do happen to have a wealth of experience to the game. Out of what I've seen from the top to the bottom in the arena, I'd happily consider myself to be a mid ranger. And I'm always willing to hear tips that anyone has to give me. Right now my goal is to simply collect as many premium characters as I can until Night City and Brave New World comes out. I'm a rather dedicated trooper and I always try and push for all 50 in a day but other things tend to distract me. But I'm definitely not lazy haha. If you wanna join my trooper party I'll do my best to contribute to your team.

Cheers my friends and here's to many glorious battles.

Crazypants
06-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Welcome Boss! Helpful bunch around here. Enjoy your stay.

BG840
06-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Welcome to the club!

thealchemist
06-10-2017, 03:31 AM
G'day mate welcome to the fold. if you wanna add me as a trooper feel free to send me a request. Enjoy your stay :cool: