Bengio
06-10-2017, 12:14 PM
There is a real life out of this game
Tell it to Jofer and his slaves

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 01:26 PM

Don't c Jofer starting dumbass threads! Slaves=friends...got any??? Lmfao! Loser!!!

Bengio
06-10-2017, 01:35 PM
This is the first
A forza di leccare il culo a Jofer hai L alito che puzza di merda

Sag7272
06-10-2017, 01:58 PM
This is the first
A forza di leccare il culo a Jofer hai L alito che puzza di merda

I don't know where lies your frustrations (constipation? Small Di** or else)
But insulting my friend over there in a foreign language won't change the fact that it's childish & needless to say won't change anything​ but expel your frustrations & makes yourself look ridiculous...

* Quick traduction from Google*
Silent, since it's addressed to you, by licking jofer's butt your breath smells like shit... Or something close to that ;)

nuclear1250
06-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Why are you even still here Bengio?

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 02:05 PM
I don't know where lies your frustrations (constipation? Small Di** or else)
But insulting my friend over there in a foreign language won't change the fact that it's childish & needless to say won't change anything​ but expel your frustrations & makes yourself look ridiculous...

* Quick traduction from Google*
Silent, since it's addressed to you, by licking jofer's butt your breath smells like shit... Or something close to that ;)

Thx bud...er I mean slave! They all grow some balls when u can't get at em! Right tough guy!

Sag7272
06-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Thx bud...er I mean slave! They all grow some balls when u can't get at em! Right tough guy!

Let's be Powerslaves then :)
Used to have a friend like that, reserved & polite by nature... Was an aweful shithead on the internet.. guess it's something else that boils up & spill here (actually hope would be closer)
Wonder if they still play the game or just troll forums trying to get attention..

Bradata
06-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Early Saturday morning and the fights began.
It's simple, Jofer is running for Eternal again, Bengi!

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Those that can play...play. Those that can't...whine!

Bradata
06-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Those that can play...play. Those that can't...whine!

Thanks! Now you see why I stay away from posting on the forum, when reading some of these guys' posts I start looking exactly like on my avatar picture. That's why I just stick to the playing part ;)

PerthEddie
06-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Early Saturday morning and the fights began.
It's simple, Jofer is running for Eternal again, Bengi!

Exactly and some people can't handle it. Jofer will love the taste of salty tears again!!

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Thanks! Now you see why I stay away from posting on the forum, when reading some of these guys' posts I start looking exactly like on my avatar picture. That's why I just stick to the playing part ;)

Lol, u should check out Transformers Forged to Fight. Search for LotB alliance

Bradata
06-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Lol, u should check out Transformers Forged to Fight. Search for LotB alliance

I installed it, played the intro fight and then uninstalled it. I like Transformers a lot but couldn't like the game enough to keep playing. Maybe I should try again harder this time.

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 03:55 PM
I installed it, played the intro fight and then uninstalled it. I like Transformers a lot but couldn't like the game enough to keep playing. Maybe I should try again harder this time.

Ur call...offer stands

Bengio
06-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Slaveeeeeees

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 04:18 PM

Jealousy is a helluva drug. Go back to Facebook with the rest of the clowns.

"Fact is, we're stronger than all."

https://youtu.be/ws5czt20EkM

Bengio
06-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Quando scoprirete la figa vedrete che avrete meno tempo per giocare...

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Jealousy is a helluva drug. Go back to Facebook with the rest of the clowns.

"Fact is, we're stronger than all."

https://youtu.be/ws5czt20EkM

Thank You Master!!!

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 04:31 PM

Do us all a favor & jump! Get it over with! I'm sure all ur friends will catch u,lol!

Bengio
06-10-2017, 04:34 PM
Tu è meglio se stai zitto perchè quando apri bocca si sente puzza di merda...

Askora
06-10-2017, 04:37 PM

Jealous much?

I'm not on Jofer's trooper list. I do think he can be a bit cocky, but he plays a hell of a mean game. You're just frustrated because you get beat by him. Suck it up.

I've spent months playing catch up, and still have more to do. Jofer has earned his spot at the top. If you're having trouble cutting down your playing time and still being competitive why not ask for some advice on how to farm faster or whip through pvp. I work 12 hour days and manage to get all my troopers and kick some ass in pvp.

Cheers Jofer, hope to see you at the top this week! A win for you and Tritium.

osiris0000
06-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Don't save the children, save the tablet!

kkkreg5
06-10-2017, 04:49 PM
Not all of us are in Jofer's league. If you can hang, more power to you, if you can't, work you team until you can. Sometimes the chase is better than the catch...

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Jealous much?

I'm not on Jofer's trooper list. I do think he can be a bit cocky, but he plays a hell of a mean game. You're just frustrated because you get beat by him. Suck it up.

I've spent months playing catch up, and still have more to do. Jofer has earned his spot at the top. If you're having trouble cutting down your playing time and still being competitive why not ask for some advice on how to farm faster or whip through pvp. I work 12 hour days and manage to get all my troopers and kick some ass in pvp.

Cheers Jofer, hope to see you at the top this week! A win for you and Tritium.

I actually have a spot open, if you PM your id or post here I'll send an invite, whichever. Had to discipline another trooper the other day lol

Bengio
06-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Jofer
Ci fai vedere le tue statistiche in arena?

Askora
06-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Badges sent Jofer!

You're doing a great recruiting job with your little tantrum Bengio.

Tridimensionale
06-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Someone deserve a ban here.. 8/13 post on forums are flame or insults.. Sparton can we get rid of this kid so he can enjoy his real life !?

Traduzione per Bengio: sei un coglione ;)

Bengio
06-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Tridiminchia...
https://youtu.be/g1fIH6GMIJg

nuclear1250
06-10-2017, 06:48 PM
Dear Bengio,

https://youtu.be/wQYob6dpTTk

Sincerely, pretty much everyone on this forum.

Bengio
06-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Allora ve la dico tutta:
Jofer fa troppi punti in troppo poco tempo
Non è umanamente possibile fare i punti che fa lui
Chi lo difende o non sa oppure è complice
Gli sviluppatori sono consapevoli o sono incapaci?

Bengio
06-10-2017, 07:05 PM
E aspetto ancora le statistiche
Jofeeeeeeeer
Faccele vedere dai

nuclear1250
06-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Oh hey, double language post time!

ENGLISH

Bengio,

First of all, apologies about how this may come out in your language, that's google translate for you.

I don't pretend to know Jofer and how he plays the game, but if you look back through his posts to literally the first post he made on the forum, you will see that he explains his method, that being that he clears lists with ease with whatever team he has and then moves onto the next list. I'm not sure what the exact details of what he does are and honestly whether or not he sahres such details is none of my concern as a fairly casual player. Private message him yourself if you really want answers.

What I will say though is your attitude about the whole thing is really not appropriate: 15 posts you've made in this forum and almost all of them are about how us players of this game have no life and generally just bashing Jofer at every chance.

I'm all for free speech for sure, but my suggestion is that if you have nothing to say aside from just bashing us as a community the whole time and calling into question the approach of a guy (who I'm pretty sure is as much of a Maiden fan as we all are) who has repeatedly been proven to be legit... well then, my suggestion is simply say nothing at all or at the very least think before you post, because quite frankly the only one you've embarassed and disgraced so far is yourself.

With that, my rant is done, I have much better things to do with my time, have a nice day.

- Nuclear1250

ITALIAN

Bengio,

Innanzitutto, scusa per come questo possa uscire nella tua lingua, questo è il traduttore di Google per te.

Non fingo di conoscere Jofer e come gioca il gioco, ma se guardi indietro nei suoi post per letteralmente il primo post che ha fatto sul forum, vedrai che spiega il suo metodo, che sia che elimina le liste con Facilità con qualunque squadra ha e poi si sposta sulla lista successiva. Non sono sicuro di quali sono i dettagli esatti di quello che fa e sono onestamente o non sahres questi dettagli non è una mia preoccupazione come un giocatore abbastanza casual. Messaggio privato lui stesso se vuoi davvero risposte.

Quello che dirò però è il tuo atteggiamento su tutto ciò che non è veramente appropriato: 15 post che hai fatto in questo forum e quasi tutti su come ci giocatori di questo gioco non hanno la vita e in generale solo bashing Jofer ad ogni occasione .

Sono tutti per la libertà di parola per certo, ma il mio suggerimento è che se non hai niente da dire a parte semplicemente bombardare noi come una comunità tutto il tempo e mettere in discussione l'approccio di un ragazzo (che sono abbastanza sicuro è come Gran parte di un fan di Maiden come siamo tutti) che si è dimostrato ripetutamente legittimo ... beh, il mio suggerimento è semplicemente non dire niente, o almeno pensare prima di inviare, perché francamente l'unico che tu ' Sei dispiaciuto e disonorato finora è te stesso.

Con questo, la mia faccenda è fatta, ho molte cose migliori a che fare con il mio tempo, avere una bella giornata.

- Nuclear1250

Bengio
06-10-2017, 07:17 PM
I translate it in English in order to be 100% clear.
Jofer: show us your arena stats!

Bengio
06-10-2017, 07:20 PM
Nuclear
Nessuno ti obbliga a leggere
Chi sei tu per dire a me quello che devo o non devo fare?

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 07:35 PM

Pay attention dumbass! No one has to share stats either.

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 07:37 PM

Maybe if you weren't such an asshat. Only thing I'll show you is the middle finger lol

My attacks are way less than half of last week though, pretty easy.

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Maybe if you weren't such an asshat. Only thing I'll show you is the middle finger lol

U've posted more bout how u play the game than most! Just gotta pay attention!

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 07:47 PM
U've posted more bout how u play the game than most! Just gotta pay attention!

Yep. Never shy about posting tips/strategy. Some people will never be good even if you point the way for them. You either got it, or you don't.

Bengio
06-10-2017, 07:47 PM
Lo immaginavo
Hai qualcosa da nascondere
Ma perché parla silentkazzo?
Si sente una puzza di merda...

Derthona13
06-10-2017, 07:52 PM

I always read the forum and almost never write....but since this subject comes up frequently I'll post my opinion.

You should post your stats to prove to the ones that attack you that you have nothing to hide, if you refuse you are only confirming their theory

druid138
06-10-2017, 07:59 PM
I always read the forum and almost never write....but since this subject comes up frequently I'll post my opinion.

You should post your stats to prove to the ones that attack you that you have nothing to hide, if you refuse you are only confirming their theory

I don't understand this. What info would the stats reveal? If he gets Eternal week after week under the same scoring system as all of us, what do the stats matter?

druid138-6195

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 08:05 PM

Are u guys really that stupid! U think NF hasn't fully looked into Jofer's account? U can see EVERYTHING on everyone's roster. The only secret is ur stats. Just cuz people can't beat Jofer doesn't mean he's cheating! Not posting stats doesn't confirm jack shit!

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 08:08 PM
I don't understand this. What info would the stats reveal? If he gets Eternal week after week under the same scoring system as all of us, what do the stats matter?

druid138-6195
He even posted last week about the Jofer 1000. There's a stat! Think any of these clowns played 1000...doubt it! Suck it up! Play the game or get the fuck out!

Derthona13
06-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Are u guys really that stupid! U think NF hasn't fully looked into Jofer's account? U can see EVERYTHING on everyone's roster. The only secret is ur stats. Just cuz people can't beat Jofer doesn't mean he's cheating! Not posting stats doesn't confirm jack shit!

I have not insulted you, so why you start insulting? Call stupid someone else

I am just saying that if somebody attacks you and ask something as a "proof" and you refuse, you confirm their doubs, both legit or not.

Also...I can't see what is the secret about a couple of numbers...we all know Jofer is strong, is not like he will tell us his method if he provides a couple of %.

And now I am done again with writing on the forum.

Peace!

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 08:16 PM

druid138-6195

Yep, and multiple scoring systems to boot, won the first 8 weeks when it was a totally different animal. I used to get accused of running bots, etc., all kinds of dumb shit. People question what they don't understand.

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 08:20 PM

I am just saying that if somebody attacks you and ask something as a "proof" and you refuse, you confirm their doubs, both legit or not.

Also...I can't see what is the secret about a couple of numbers...we all know Jofer is strong, is not like he will tell us his method if he provides a couple of %.

Peace!
Wow, u guys really r pathetic and yes...stupid! Again with the proof shit? BRUTAL!

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 08:22 PM

Peace!

Why would I provide anything to anyone that constantly bashes me? You're missing the whole point. These silly no post alt accounts are funny.

Here are my %s:

Offense: better than you.
Defense: better than you.

Derthona13
06-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Why would I provide anything to anyone that constantly bashes me? You're missing the whole point. These silly no post alt accounts are funny.

Here are my %s:

Ah Ah, ok

I am not anybody's alternative account. This is my only and personal account.
And your way of attacking me for nothing is not far from Bengio's childish post. That's why I don't write frequently on here.

I was just giving you an advice. Keep your "secret" if you prefer and have fun with your Eternal, I play in a whole different level, so I personally don't care.

Bengio
06-10-2017, 08:37 PM
I have 97% offense

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 08:39 PM
I have 97% offense

My stats still stand.

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 08:39 PM

Here are my %s:

Fuck J, u should write a book! Make a fortune! Nah, they'd just accuse u of plagiarism! Oh yeah & peace...really!

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 08:41 PM
I have 97% offense

Yet u still suck!

Bengio
06-10-2017, 08:41 PM

Better than me?

Browno
06-10-2017, 08:42 PM
The points gained/lost each week is just a way to say how much time a player invests in the game. I did eternal 500 and got up to 630 attacks that week, usually i have 100 attacks done each week.

I could invest more time and get more points but i feel that it is not necessary for me.
I do not complain about other players either and their investment of time in the game, each to his own.

I am certain that basically everyone playing is investing time they feel appropriate and one should get bashed on for playing more or less than any other.
Thats my take om everything, and try to keep the forums with a nice vibe since everyone can read on them.
We do not want a sour community and new ppl seeing this drama when browsing forums.

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 08:45 PM

Better than me?

Refer to previous post.

Bengio
06-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Silentcock's post?

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 08:52 PM
And honestly Bengio, stats don't really matter unless comparing identical ranks. I can hangout around rank 100 and have 50%+ hold rates, while being in 1st is a whole different animal.

You're looking at it all wrong. You're the squirrel playing in one part of the forest, while I'm the eagle soaring overhead seeing the whole picture.

Silentknight
06-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Silentcock's post?

U have a fascination with cocks & ass! It's all becoming clearer now!

Bengio
06-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Hahahahahhahahahahahah
Delirio di onnipotenza
Cercati una ragazza che non sia silentkazzo e poi mi dirai se è meglio una scopata o l'eternal...

BG840
06-10-2017, 09:02 PM
"=Bengio

Better than me?"

At least he didn't use then. Lol

Always enjoy the fireworks when someone is dumb enough to insult Jofer. You'd think they'd have learned by now.

mjmxiii
06-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Wow. Where's Tritium with the popcorn? This is must see TV right here LMAO. You guys should have an Eternal faceoff... first one to eternal wins.... oh wait that wouldn't work out would it.. first one to post a sentence in Mandarin? LMAO! Hold on though, popcorns almost done!

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 09:04 PM
"=Bengio

Better than me?"

At least he didn't use then. Lol

lol! google translator would never make that mistake.

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Wow. Where's Tritium with the popcorn? This is must see TV right here LMAO. You guys should have an Eternal faceoff... first one to eternal wins.... oh wait that wouldn't work out would it.. first one to post a sentence in Mandarin? LMAO! Hold on though, popcorns almost done!

Well it is Tritium dedication week after all, this is rather fitting :)

mjmxiii
06-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Well it is Tritium dedication week after all, this is rather fitting :)

For sure, my tribute to Trit!

BG840
06-10-2017, 09:11 PM
lol! google translator would never make that mistake.

Ha. Probably not too much longer before it gets confused though!

BG840
06-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Silentknight I know jofer is your friend in all but My God, let this man breathe sometimes.
Isn't jofer old enough to defend his own name, or I'm I missing something.

Theory:
A. You have a low key crush on jofer
B. You don't have a life of your own to defend
C. You and jofer could already be messing around, hell you probably in his basement right now as I type this
D. You are a nosy person who always have to add their 2 cents in something that doesn't apply to them.
E. You have a obsession with jofer that requires you to act out uncontrollably to defend your deep rooted yet evil love for him, so sweet yet so bitter.

Tell me shut up or whatever but base off my conclusion i have gather I see some real deep feeling brewing between you and your beloved sugar daddy jofer.

From what I read "D" could apply to you as well angelk

Askora
06-10-2017, 09:40 PM
From what I read "D" could apply to you as well angelk

Maybe A, B and E as well. :cool:

Crazypants
06-10-2017, 09:51 PM
I have no dog in this fight but I do find them amusing. Every time one of these little forum hissy fits pop up this is how I imagine Silent and Jofer.

Askora
06-10-2017, 10:14 PM
I doubt either, the only reason why I even made a post to begin with, is because I felt when their is a arguement between to people it should just remain between them 2 only. But here I see 4 other people jumping in. So I felt it was needed that i help this guy or girl out. Even though they probably didn't need it.

Bengio was the one who started making attacks and accusations. And yes, it is technically between Bengio and Jofer. But, if you're going to side with someone, it should be the person who is unjustifiably attacked.

Don't you think NF has looked over his account? He even reported thrown attacks against him during the last event. Jofer's good and that's it. I finally pulled some decent toons, and my attack % has never been higher. My defense is still so-so, but I'm not trying for eternal just iron coins. I may even nerf my defense for a bit. I've got the ox souls for it.

Bengio has accomplished only two things with his post. He's proven what a pathetic and childish player he is. And, he's also gotten Jofer another trooper that plays every day.

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Silentknight I know jofer is your friend in all but My God, let this man breathe sometimes.
Isn't jofer old enough to defend his own name, or I'm I missing something.

Theory:
A. You have a low key crush on jofer
B. You don't have a life of your own to defend
C. You and jofer could already be messing around, hell you probably in his basement right now as I type this
D. You are a nosy person who always have to add their 2 cents in something that doesn't apply to them.
E. You have a obsession with jofer that requires you to act out uncontrollably to defend your deep rooted yet evil love for him, so sweet yet so bitter.

Tell me shut up or whatever but base off my conclusion i have gather I see some real deep feelings brewing between you and your beloved sugar daddy jofer.

Nope it's:

F. You're another jealous hater.

It's called having friends. Something you obviously don't understand on these forums, except for trying to ride the coat tails of the occasional Jofer basher. Guaranteed I could make an alt account, make a post bashing myself, and you'd be my new best friend. At least post something unpredictable once and awhile. Are you an anti Jofer bot? lol

BG840
06-10-2017, 10:30 PM
You just prove my exact point, people just always feel the need to add their 2 cents in. Even when the post wasn't directed towards them.
When will you learn to keep your Godzilla ,Dorito smelling breathe, ace up until spoken to.
Damn how hard could that be. Must be as hard as curing cancer.

Silentknight #2.

Sorry to bust yer bubble babyk, but no Sk#2 here. Commentary only no attacks on anyone. You proved your own point by the above comment! I only chimed in cause every time one of these threads start you always end up in it. There's 2 cents for ya!!

BG840
06-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Heh heh Joferbot heh heh

Askora
06-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Either my eyesight is bad or I really don't feel like reading your post. But anyways I will read the first 2 sentences in that's all.

One I wasn't defending Bengio rather someone else. Therefore your post is irrelevant to me and maybe you should do your research before replying to me. Js

For relevance, how about attacking someone who is defending the person who was attacked in the first place.

So, your statement is an attack on SK and indirectly Jofer. All done while throwing in your 2 cents In an argument that didn't involve you, while complaining about someone else doing that. So, you're hypocritical as well.

Askora
06-10-2017, 10:45 PM

I only defend the innocent, the poor guy that everyone chose to gain up on, even though they weren't tag in the match. And I'm sorry to bust your vertebrae. Good luck getting around.:)

Explain the innocence? Did you actually read the posts? Or was that not relevant either?

Askora
06-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Cry me a river filled with shit in tears. Because that all I got from reading your post.
FYI I wasn't defending your attacker but someone rather respectful and polite who you pissed all over.
Yet you assume I hate you so much.
Uhhhh...... how can I hate on something I don't know nor have any feeling towards.
For all I Know you're just a guy with 5 kids who suck on your balllllls all day for daddy's attention.
#Sk in the rest of your minions

Spoken like a true 14 year old.

BG840
06-10-2017, 11:34 PM
For relevance, how about attacking someone who is defending the person who was attacked in the first place.

So, your statement is an attack on SK and indirectly Jofer. All done while throwing in your 2 cents In an argument that didn't involve you, while complaining about someone else doing that. So, you're hypocritical as well.

You said it much better than me, but my point none the less. Thanks Askora

Askora
06-10-2017, 11:40 PM
I could ask you the same thing because apparently you were to caught up on jofer. That you completey misread them treating derthona13 like crap.

Where derthona13 parroted Bengio about stats? Saying Jofer needs to post them to prove he's legit? Or, was there some other post that wasn't an attack that I missed.

I'm pretty sure the TOS don't require anyone to post their stats. If he burns 10,000 ironite and has a win rate of 50%, that's his business. Stats don't matter and they change a lot based on rank.

At the end of the day, he's doing what it takes to get eternal and how he gets there is his own business. If he was cheating, I'm pretty sure NF would have already banned him. He's good at the game and doesn't deserve to be attacked, much less have people defend his attackers.

RCarter
06-10-2017, 11:41 PM

Better than me?

I know I'm a little late to a race I ain't even got a dog in, but Bengio, it looks like there are at least 43 people better than you...

BG840
06-10-2017, 11:44 PM
I know I'm a little late to a race I ain't even got a dog in, but Bengio, it looks like there are at least 43 people better than you...

Damn it man. Never a dull moment here

Askora
06-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Haven't you ever heard "Don't f*ck with an old man who listens to Iron Maiden!" :cool:

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Cry me a river filled with shit in tears. Because that all I got from reading your post.
FYI I wasn't defending your attacker but someone rather respectful and polite who you pissed all over.
Yet you assume I hate you so much.
Uhhhh...... how can I hate on something I don't know nor have any feeling towards.
For all I Know you're just a guy with 5 kids who suck on your balllllls all day for daddy's attention.
#Sk in the rest of your minions

You are the true Leper Messiah.

"Spineless from the start
Sucked into the part
Circus comes to town
You play the lead clown"

https://youtu.be/Fm71Khu5-Lk

Askora
06-10-2017, 11:47 PM

Maybe Bengio can start new posts to attack all of them as well.;)

Jofer16
06-10-2017, 11:56 PM
On an unrelated note, Carlos is an animal! Way to take that 3rd place trooper.

Askora
06-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Man it's like talking to a brick wall with you. Therefore I will Know longer entertain your comment. You clearly dont undrstand where I'm coming from. Yet you keep choosing to write to a "14" year old you know nothing about or should i say hate.

Btw: Did derthona13 threaten Jofer to show his Stats or come across as rude. NO... yet your friends decided to bully him/her.Over a simple non-threatening question.

Don't hate you, or anyone else on here for that matter. Telling someone they should post their stats to prove themselves is attacking their credibility.

I'm not a brick wall, just an old man with logic and truth on his side. Sorry if that's too much for you to handle.

Silentknight
06-11-2017, 12:14 AM
Omfg! Still...seriously! NF, seriously, start banning! I mean I live 4 this shit but many others don't wanna keep reading it! Play the fuckin game or leave...stop whining! If Jofer was cheating, NF would know. In case u haven't been paying attention we catch our own cheats! Again...play the game or drift!

Askora
06-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Since you are a elderly guy I would like to apologize to you. Since normally I wouldn't attack someone of your age. Anyways I hope you have a nice night.:)

Not elderly by a long shot. Definitely a lot wiser than you though. Don't need a false apology to deflect from the fact I disproved your argument.

Enjoy your evening, enjoy the game and enjoy the band. Most everyone here is a Maiden fan, that alone should put us all on the same side. The problem with the game is bugs and that's what we should be up in arms about. Still needs to be handled in a mature way. NF does seem to be working to address the quality control, although there's still quite a ways to go.

See ya in the arena. Nothing personal if I attack you. I just work my lists.

Come Monday we can all go for the warrior nbol according to their fb page. So, focus on that.

Jofer16
06-11-2017, 01:05 AM
Not elderly by a long shot. Definitely a lot wiser than you though. Don't need a false apology to deflect from the fact I disproved your argument.

Enjoy your evening, enjoy the game and enjoy the band. Most everyone here is a Maiden fan, that alone should put us all on the same side. The problem with the game is bugs and that's what we should be up in arms about. Still needs to be handled in a mature way. NF does seem to be working to address the quality control, although there's still quite a ways to go.

See ya in the arena. Nothing personal if I attack you. I just work my lists.

Come Monday we can all go for the warrior nbol according to their fb page. So, focus on that.

The force/logic is strong in you, glad to have you as a trooper!

Askora
06-11-2017, 01:19 AM
The force/logic is strong in you, glad to have you as a trooper!

Thanks and glad to have you as a trooper as well. Keep doing what you do and annoy the haters!

Nicko
06-11-2017, 01:19 AM
WTF?

This is the weirdest thread I've ever seen on this forum.

I'm not sure how a thread publicly bashing someone does any good.

Have an issue with Jofer - or anyone else?

PM them.

Not getting all the hate around here...

Jofer16
06-11-2017, 01:32 AM
WTF?

PM them.

Thank you.

Jofer16
06-11-2017, 01:42 AM
On another note, my gf just came home and surprised me with this. Imma crack a few and celebrate :)

mjmxiii
06-11-2017, 02:40 AM
WTF?

PM them.

Yeah I do not get this shit either, my only question is, who won this round of Jofer bashing? What good was accomplished by it? Did it fix the APMA?? I missed the end of the movie lmfao! What's that old saying...

He who laughs last, laughs eternal :D

Something like that

Askora
06-11-2017, 02:55 AM
Jofer got a new trooper out of it, as did I. So, there was something good that came of it. :D

Skynyrdoo7
06-11-2017, 03:29 AM
On another note, my gf just came home and surprised me with this. Imma crack a few and celebrate :)

Good stuff. Just had 2 the other day.

Jofer16
06-11-2017, 04:19 AM
Good stuff. Just had 2 the other day.

Thumbs up :) 2 down and 2 to go. Glad we could become cordial after the first few weeks. Always a good idea to not follow the foolish ways of Shaolin, Bengio and the likes. You are the company you keep, and those dudes are on the bottom rung of humanity.

Cheers!

Skynyrdoo7
06-11-2017, 12:51 PM
Thumbs up :) 2 down and 2 to go. Glad we could become cordial after the first few weeks. Always a good idea to not follow the foolish ways of Shaolin, Bengio and the likes. You are the company you keep, and those dudes are on the bottom rung of humanity.

Cheers!

Naa. I don't get involved in the hoopla. All good here. Your a hell of a player. Rock on bud. Got me some Trooper beer for later and some sports to watch.