PDA

View Full Version : Off to Chicago for the week. Will try to play all Troopers

Patrice-1201
06-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Hey Troopers just a heads up that I am off to Chicago for the week for work and I will of course attempt to play all Troopers daily but don't be mad if it doesn't happen once or twice this week :-) plus pretty pissed off that I leave in Thursday evening when Maiden plays Chicago...

Ian
06-11-2017, 03:04 PM
No problem buddy, hardly the end of the world if you miss a few. Thanks for the heads-up in any case.

kkkreg5
06-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Safe travels Patrice! No worries brother!

Monte47
06-11-2017, 04:17 PM
Hey Troopers just a heads up that I am off to Chicago for the week for work and I will of course attempt to play all Troopers daily but don't be mad if it doesn't happen once or twice this week :-) plus pretty pissed off that I leave in Thursday evening when Maiden plays Chicago...
Halt! Don't come here! Jk. Lol, it's going to be in the 90's for the next week. Safe travels!

Patrice-1201
06-12-2017, 01:05 AM
Halt! Don't come here! Jk. Lol, it's going to be in the 90's for the next week. Safe travels!

Pretty nice weather on arrival today. Same as home in southern France actually 🤘🏻

Nicko
06-12-2017, 01:10 AM

No worries. Just bad timing - I'm out of town but purposely scheduled my return for the concert ;)

Monte47
06-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Pretty nice weather on arrival today. Same as home in southern France actually 🤘🏻

Ah, good. Enjoy your stay luv.

MoonShadow
06-13-2017, 05:25 AM
Safe travels and have a good time there, Patrice, as much as you can, don't worry about troops, you'll have time for them.. :)