PDA

View Full Version : Event today?

MrFreeze
06-12-2017, 09:10 PM
Isn't there some kind of fragment event starting in a few hours? I though we might have gotten some details by now.

JJJ428
06-12-2017, 09:31 PM
where did you hear about this?

JJJ428
06-12-2017, 09:33 PM
just saw it on their facebook, just for warrior newborn of light? Not much of a contest hopefully other toons we can win.

Askora
06-12-2017, 09:35 PM
It's on their fb page. Supposed to start at reset today. Usually they post a heads up in the forum as well.

Fragments are for a 4* warrior newborn of light, the only one I'm missing. Extras will be pit fodder.

Amarthir
06-12-2017, 09:39 PM
I like the idea. I don't have one yet but I can get one pretty easily this way and all the others will make handsome sacrifices I mean 10 4* can get you an exalted sacrifice which can pave the way for something even better.

MrFreeze
06-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Yeah the Facebook post didn't really say much. I find it hard to believe the "grand prize" is a 4* character, but maybe that's all it is.

Askora
06-12-2017, 10:01 PM
That's all I saw. Help to lower defense rates a little in pvp.

MrFreeze
06-12-2017, 10:16 PM
That's all I saw. Help to lower defense rates a little in pvp.

Seems good for newer players, but not so great for endgame players. I've got 8 of those things in various colors right now. Oh well, I guess we'll find out soon enough what it's all about.

Askora
06-12-2017, 10:21 PM
I think that's more what it's targeted at. They still make good sacrifices, but will keep one to go with the rest of my set. I don't use my assassin nbol in pvp, so he'll probably just be another bench warmer.

MrFreeze
06-12-2017, 10:26 PM
Yeah the red and purple ones are pretty much the same thing. I don't use any of them. Now if the event gave us a choice of 4* characters that'd be pretty cool. I still don't have one of those really annoying SSDs

Askora
06-12-2017, 10:31 PM
Same here, I've gotten three green harpies though. I use her on defense, but doesn't fit my offense.

osiris0000
06-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Same here, I've gotten three green harpies though. I use her on defense, but doesn't fit my offense.

I have 2 of those maxed - sometimes i bring 2 of them on offense and they work for me. Good medicine for the high HP defenses.
They usually stay as the two last standing chars and wipes out pretty much everything.

I hope those Warrior NBOL fragments would not be too hard to get. Looks like an event more focused on low-mid game player range , which is a large player base and a good idea. Warrior NBOL can be a life-saver for a lot of low-mid players on PVP offense (at least they can take away some Counter Talismans from defenses for more survivability)

For the end game players those are simply vortex fillers - which is also okay. I will just keep one since i have sacrificed one before. Curious about the details.

Sag7272
06-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Cool, was in need of red evo stuff anyway... Will maybe add a vortex fill as a bonus too, good news :)

R1ck
06-12-2017, 11:51 PM
NBoL is suitable for any offense, it is very useful against any team with strike talismans, if they go first he will remove the talisman effect in first round and leaving the target with low defense. I rotate mine on offense and have him with explosive talismans, that give a lot of chances to stun, block heal and drop HP.

MrFreeze
06-13-2017, 12:16 AM
Hmmm. Pay real money for shell and explosive talismans. Wasn't there supposed to be a new feature called Brave New World coming out? I know it exists because I have some droids and rescuer things.

kkkreg5
06-13-2017, 01:21 AM
I have explosive talismans and I don't even remember where they came from. I never used them because I didn't see the proper fit.

I'll pay $4 for a set of shells. I didn't take advantage during their availability in arena.

JJJ428
06-13-2017, 01:43 AM
I have a feeling people are going to start bolting if they dont give us BNW soon.

Thedarkness
06-13-2017, 02:49 AM
I got a feeling bnw will come out and those pesky newborns will get nerfed right after this event

Ian
06-13-2017, 07:37 AM
I thought newborns had been needed before the event

Mizrael
06-13-2017, 07:44 AM
I purchased the 8CHF package because it said i get a STRIKE SET(fierce) and i received an explosive set instead!!!

Can someone who didn't buy it yet have a look at it? i can't see it anymore but i swear it said "strike set" for that was the only thing i was after.

i want my money back NF!!!

FALSE ADVERTISING...

powerslave74
06-13-2017, 08:24 AM
I purchased the 8CHF package because it said i get a STRIKE SET(fierce) and i received an explosive set instead!!!

Can someone who didn't buy it yet have a look at it? i can't see it anymore but i swear it said "strike set" for that was the only thing i was after.

i want my money back NF!!!

FALSE ADVERTISING...

Mine says that you get a set of explosive talismans.

Mizrael
06-13-2017, 08:40 AM
Mine says that you get a set of explosive talismans.

when you open the one with a warrior soul? o.O
i must be going nuts then. i checked it 3x before i bought it.... :(

Browno
06-13-2017, 09:01 AM
All of the packages says explosive set. But explosive set is really good :)

Mizrael
06-13-2017, 09:24 AM
All of the packages says explosive set. But explosive set is really good :)

but i have 2 of those from the prehistoric times. i would have never bought it if it didn't say strike set...

oh well,still not as bed as spending 240CHF on nautical souls and not getting the Navigator Eddie i guess. :(