PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring Warrior Newborn of Light!

Sparton_LOTB
06-13-2017, 12:00 AM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4* character!

From June 12th, 5pm PDT to June 15th, 5pm PDT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Newborn Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4* Warrior Newborn of Light!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Newborn Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Newborn of Light:

Get a FREE 10 Newborn Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Newborn Power Up Deal” to get some ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Newborn!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Newborn of Light, including the otherwise unavailable Explosive Talismans and Shell Talismans!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Newborn Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Not sure what the Warrior Newborn of Light does? You can check out the stats it has when maxed out in the community-maintained Compilation of maximized characters (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103). Highlights for the Newborn include:

Strong, single-target physical damage
His basic attack removes all buffs on the enemy, and can lower their Defense
He has the “Revenge” passive, which means there’s a chance he’ll use his basic attack to retaliate when allies are damaged by an enemy (which can do strong damage and will remove buffs!)

Hypnos
06-13-2017, 01:00 AM
OK. I don't really get this

MrFreeze
06-13-2017, 01:18 AM
OK. I don't really get this

Me neither. I guess I'd be farming LoL anyway. The talismans for sale part worries me. I'll wait for BNW if it happens.

Fudjo
06-13-2017, 04:37 AM
I suppose it'll help me complete a couple of the fragment-gathering achievements.

slauki
06-13-2017, 04:59 AM
really don't like that you try to squeeze out some money from us, with the crucial shell talismans. if they were farmable via BNW this would be okay. but right now our only option is to buy them if we need them, and you can never have enough shells i think.

i always said that it's completly okay, that you guys want to earn money an i appreciate the lower prices (i belive), but it shouldn't be mandatory to buy crucial items if you want to be competitive.

right now we have a two class pvp playerbase, first class with a lot of the shells and immunity talis and 2nd class without them.
this is an unbelivably huge disadvantage for the ones without them. but instead of selling them, it would be fair to let them drop out of sq. then the offers would be fair too, since it would be possible to get them without buyng.

the event itself is okay, i hope we will get a lot of these with different characters...i think that's the idea behind. but it would be better if you have started with a 5* char from a psychological perspective and explain it to the people, because many think "WTF NF" right now :)

mjmxiii
06-13-2017, 06:14 AM
Weird event...

MoonShadow
06-13-2017, 06:54 AM
Awful event. :mad:

I hate faming LoL dungeons, mostly because it takes lots of time, almost all day long, and this isn't good for my sanity, but it also isn't good because of the drops, as I've got for the most time, just lvl1 souls and gold. Totaly de-motivating.

Anyway, I've played 10 times the LoLX today, and got, until now... taadaaaa...... 20 frags.... very, very promising!! :mad:

For a Nomad, a Prisoner or a Gunner Corrupt Rescuer maybe it would've been different, but for a NoL.. i don't know if it worths the time investment.

kjtaylor13
06-13-2017, 06:59 AM
Hi, I'm sure this has been asked before, but does it matter which level I play Lol at? Is there increased odds of a shard drop at Level X over Level IX and VIII, they all cost the same, but can auto at VIII no trouble, IX and X, may be a little harder

Thanks

DaveMurray
06-13-2017, 07:04 AM
So the unavailable and most wanted talismans are getting sold for money instead of being farmable to everyone, really nice move, if you want to be equal with the others that got them free you pay for them..

An event for a 4* toon that, if i got that right in a previous post a few days ago, will be nerfed. I will go for it anyway because i don't own it but i hope that it'll stay as it is after everyone gets it.
Btw just did six LoL battles so far and only 10 fragments.

Kardas
06-13-2017, 09:11 AM
I second Slauki's post.

I do suppose it's nicer for the lower-ranked players. I've gotten several already but hey it's a good excuse to play a bit of LoL. And update my soul thread.

I would have considered the Shell Talisman deal if only so I can replace my Warrior Troll, but just one set is an insufficient replacement for him.

On another note, I would not mind an Immunity Soul event (drops Hell Hound + Artillery Dog) in the slightest! I have neither them or Immunity Talismans and stun/tauntfests are giving me a giant headache.

An event for a 4* toon that, if i got that right in a previous post a few days ago, will be nerfed.
Where did you read that? If anything, an event like this would indicate the devs think the character is critical enough that everyone should have one in its current state. The alternative would be rather malicious.

zdm-1083
06-13-2017, 10:13 AM
really don't like that you try to squeeze out some money from us, with the crucial shell talismans. if they were farmable via BNW this would be okay. but right now our only option is to buy them if we need them, and you can never have enough shells i think.

i always said that it's completly okay, that you guys want to earn money an i appreciate the lower prices (i belive), but it shouldn't be mandatory to buy crucial items if you want to be competitive.

right now we have a two class pvp playerbase, first class with a lot of the shells and immunity talis and 2nd class without them.
this is an unbelivably huge disadvantage for the ones without them. but instead of selling them, it would be fair to let them drop out of sq. then the offers would be fair too, since it would be possible to get them without buyng.

the event itself is okay, i hope we will get a lot of these with different characters...i think that's the idea behind. but it would be better if you have started with a 5* char from a psychological perspective and explain it to the people, because many think "WTF NF" right now :)

This.

I will go to get one for Sacrifice purpose.

DaveMurray
06-13-2017, 10:13 AM
I second Slauki's post.

I do suppose it's nicer for the lower-ranked players. I've gotten several already but hey it's a good excuse to play a bit of LoL. And update my soul thread.

I would have considered the Shell Talisman deal if only so I can replace my Warrior Troll, but just one set is an insufficient replacement for him.

On another note, I would not mind an Immunity Soul event (drops Hell Hound + Artillery Dog) in the slightest! I have neither them or Immunity Talismans and stun/tauntfests are giving me a giant headache.

Where did you read that? If anything, an event like this would indicate the devs think the character is critical enough that everyone should have one in its current state. The alternative would be rather malicious.

I don't remember exactly where but if i remember right Sparton responded in a post about toons with ability to remove buffs and said they'll work on those.

hold
06-13-2017, 10:14 AM

I am not buying anything anymore unless those annoying bugs get resolved.

AoF still triggering his extra turns whenever he wants and I really loose some fights because of this and AoF is basically in every 2nd or 3rd team I'm facing. If he doesn't f*ck me there is a high chance APMA will. All my 4 players standing and the enemy gets another move - AoF going last of course ...
GCR still replenishes shield straight away fist time you steal it. Highly annoying.

and RNG hates me on the warrior front. Another 27000 trooper points spent on red souls and I got another stupid Wickerman. Since almost a year now I'm chasing AoF and Nomad (Samurai also missing). GCR also seems to avoid me. A few days ago I got a whopping 4 yellow/purple souls from the second highes sacrifice and of course only trash in it.

Having less time at the moment I'm playing not as much PvP and ended 107 last week. I suddenly realized how frustrating it must be for other players because al the rewards beyond 100 are basically not worth the effort. I will get my 2nd eternal soul next PvP reset no matter what and after that I consider a break - just rush through the troopers beating the Wickerman and leave it alone for the rest of the day. The time consumption compared to the rewards is ridiculous. At the moment I feel genuinly tired ...

MrFreeze
06-13-2017, 11:43 AM
Nodding Frog

Did you guys really sit down, have a meeting, and decide this was a good idea? I hope that's not the case and this is being pushed from higher up. If so, tell the higher ups to stay hands off and let you do your job.

If your going to have an "event" like this, make it for a 5* or maybe a new or exclusive character. Don't be cheap, it doesn't cost you anything to give good rewards.

Selling those talismans in the shop looks like a desperate move to me. That's why it makes me nervous. I want the game to last a long time. If you guys are in trouble, you could probably just ask this community for help and get it.

I also hope BNW is still delayed due to technical issues. Pvp is booming. New players are realizing they need these talismans and they need the power up packs to max them. I'm sure you've made some money from this and that's great. But its starting to look like your milking it. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what it looks like.

Blade
06-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Nodding Frog

Did you guys really sit down, have a meeting, and decide this was a good idea? I hope that's not the case and this is being pushed from higher up. If so, tell the higher ups to stay hands off and let you do your job.

If your going to have an "event" like this, make it for a 5* or maybe a new or exclusive character. Don't be cheap, it doesn't cost you anything to give good rewards.

Selling those talismans in the shop looks like a desperate move to me. That's why it makes me nervous. I want the game to last a long time. If you guys are in trouble, you could probably just ask this community for help and get it.

I also hope BNW is still delayed due to technical issues. Pvp is booming. New players are realizing they need these talismans and they need the power up packs to max them. I'm sure you've made some money from this and that's great. But its starting to look like your milking it. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what it looks like.

Very good post and I fully agree!
Also it is a shame to see these overpriced offerings and a "fake" event that brings no relevant (new) stuff but gives you a character that is not so uncommon! Sacrifice has become too important apparently.
There are many bugs and performance problems that should be worked on in the first place! Hence, events and their rewards (in the moment) should also be a kind of a compensation for the problems.
Especially as not only complicated problems exist, but to keep it simple at a start: not even stone and iron talismans are working !!
Remember: happy players bring happy money, unhappy players bring less money, but no players... you name it!

kjtaylor13
06-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Hi,

My question is this, assuming we use this as a Fragment Gathering session, is it more valuble to sacrifice 1 4* Newborn for 200 Fragments, or would I be better saving all my Fragments up and spending them all on Precious Souls at 4 Souls per 200?

Which would be better for Sacrificing?

Thanks

Kris-0707
06-13-2017, 12:37 PM
Hi,

My question is this, assuming we use this as a Fragment Gathering session, is it more valuble to sacrifice 1 4* Newborn for 200 Fragments, or would I be better saving all my Fragments up and spending them all on Precious Souls at 4 Souls per 200?

Which would be better for Sacrificing?

Thanks

I wouldnt do that as there is a high risk that you can get 0 hearts from precious souls, just 4 completely useless gold buggers ...

thealchemist
06-13-2017, 01:55 PM
I wouldnt do that as there is a high risk that you can get 0 hearts from precious souls, just 4 completely useless gold buggers ...

I agree. I've only managed to get about 5-6 precious souls so far and only 1 of them was a heart, and a 1* one at that. I dont need or want gold, I need essence. Compare that to a guaranteed character...

Tridimensionale
06-13-2017, 04:45 PM
Nodding Frog

Totally agree... not having an ETA for BNW is making me nervous & this event seems made for selling purpose only

Sparton_LOTB
06-13-2017, 05:59 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to chime in on a few questions/subjects from the thread:

Harder floors have a higher chance of dropping fragments, but not too much higher. I tried to flatten the odds more between floors so that this event is more accessible for players, so definitely feel free playing on stages that you're most comfortable with.
While I understand that not everyone is excited by the Newborn of Light character, there definitely are some people who are missing this 4 star and would like to have it, either to fill out their collection or to use in PVP (this is a character with a very strong win rate in PVP, which was part of the reason we picked it). As we mentioned in the past, we want to use the fragments feature for players to be able to collect various characters, and that includes all rare characters, not just the absolute rarest. Besides, we just did a fragment soul that guaranteed 5 star Eddies...
The various shop additions are expanding on different kinds of packs we've sold in the past. A lot of people didn't have some of the limited time/removed talismans, so we wanted to give players an opportunity to get them.
We have announced that we're looking at tuning strong damaging characters that also remove beneficial effects, but all of the key selling points for this character (strong damage, revenge, removing beneficial effects, lowering defense) will still be central to the Warrior Newborn of Light's identity.

Overall, this event is definitely an experiment, as we look to find new ways and methods to deliver characters and prizes to players, and ways we can run more kinds of events with the amount of characters and talismans we're able to produce. We definitely are still interested in your feedback, but please keep in mind that there are many kinds of players out there, and sometimes things like events are meant to target/reward different kinds of players.

blade685
06-13-2017, 06:08 PM
not a bad idea but bad character choice, many players have him ( me 2-4 times )
Script to choose character that you don't was a better solution, he 's useless for many players like me
Change the dupe system was a better idea too :rolleyes:

gmac
06-13-2017, 06:09 PM
Overall, this event is definitely an experiment, as we look to find new ways and methods to deliver characters and prizes to players, and ways we can run more kinds of events with the amount of characters and talismans we're able to produce. We definitely are still interested in your feedback, but please keep in mind that there are many kinds of players out there, and sometimes things like events are meant to target/reward different kinds of players.

Hi Sparton, I like the event, the additions to the store not so much...

I guess every player no matter where they are in the game want to know one thing...

When can we expect BNW? :D

Oh, any notes already for the next update? That may give people some idea to what to do (or not) with their skill shards.

Cheers
gmac

Sparton_LOTB
06-13-2017, 06:46 PM
When can we expect BNW? :D

Trust me, if I could say anything about it, I would.

Oh, any notes already for the next update? That may give people some idea to what to do (or not) with their skill shards.

We're still working on the update, including confirming what changes make sense (and what ones are technically feasible), so we don't have anything to post yet.

Kris-0707
06-13-2017, 07:16 PM
there definitely are some people who are missing this 4 star and would like to have it

I think more people missing Nomad, GCR, Prisoner etc. not a **** freaking NoL

Event should look like that: get 500-600 fragments and get only 1 character you need, while changing fragments into the soul, there should be a list where we could chose which ally will be summoned.

Askora
06-13-2017, 07:29 PM

Event should look like that: get 500-600 fragments and get only 1 character you need, while changing fragments into the soul, there should be a list where we could chose which ally will be summoned.

As Sparton said, this event isn't necessarily targeted at the higher tiered players. We had the 5* Eddie event, which was cool and got me closer. Of course would have been nice if I'd gotten Ace's High and Pharaoh.

I've got 50+ level 100 5* toons, so this definitely isn't going to change my team much.

I still enjoy it, and I've now got all 5 nbol and golden sons. Still a few toons I'd like to get, but part of the enjoyment is from getting a new character. If they were all just handed to me it would get boring pretty quick.

My extra NBoLs are going to go towards the purple ring. :cool:

I agree the RNG can be frustrating, but everybody having identical lineups in pvp based on what characters work best together would just be boring. It's more fun to have to work with resources that aren't necessarily your top choice.

DIEDD
06-13-2017, 07:35 PM
We're still working on the update, including confirming what changes make sense (and what ones are technically feasible), so we don't have anything to post yet.

Hi Sparton
Any plans for aces high eddie skills?

Demoonchild
06-13-2017, 07:41 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to chime in on a few questions/subjects from the thread:

Harder floors have a higher chance of dropping fragments, but not too much higher. I tried to flatten the odds more between floors so that this event is more accessible for players, so definitely feel free playing on stages that you're most comfortable with.
While I understand that not everyone is excited by the Newborn of Light character, there definitely are some people who are missing this 4 star and would like to have it, either to fill out their collection or to use in PVP (this is a character with a very strong win rate in PVP, which was part of the reason we picked it). As we mentioned in the past, we want to use the fragments feature for players to be able to collect various characters, and that includes all rare characters, not just the absolute rarest. Besides, we just did a fragment soul that guaranteed 5 star Eddies...
The various shop additions are expanding on different kinds of packs we've sold in the past. A lot of people didn't have some of the limited time/removed talismans, so we wanted to give players an opportunity to get them.
We have announced that we're looking at tuning strong damaging characters that also remove beneficial effects, but all of the key selling points for this character (strong damage, revenge, removing beneficial effects, lowering defense) will still be central to the Warrior Newborn of Light's identity.

Sparton, I take this chance to ask about Assassin NBOL. Is there any intention from the team to give him a different approach from his warrior brother?
I mean, Assassin NBOL is far hard to get than the warrior one and he has a poor HP, ATK and DEF. Not counting that he cant even get fully use of his own Power Move....
Maybe if the basic could deal TRUE damage instead of physical would made him more special....

Just a suggestion.

Peppoah
06-13-2017, 09:42 PM
He was my last missing NOL and I just got him about two weeks ago. I use his purple brother in my attack team all the time. Explosive talismans are perfect for him and I'm glad that I kept 15 of them from last year. They were almost useless for such a long time.

iPoop
06-13-2017, 10:07 PM

I don't know how to interpret this....does the mean that a Warrior Newborn of Light nerf is coming?

LandCrusher70
06-13-2017, 10:25 PM
Hmmmm.
Which ones do I have...

Nomad - nope
GCR - I wish
Prisoner - negative
**** freaking NoL - yep...

druid138
06-14-2017, 12:51 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to chime in on a few questions/subjects from the thread . . .

While I understand that not everyone is excited by the Newborn of Light character, there definitely are some people who are missing this 4 star and would like to have it, either to fill out their collection or to use in PVP (this is a character with a very strong win rate in PVP, which was part of the reason we picked it). As we mentioned in the past, we want to use the fragments feature for players to be able to collect various characters, and that includes all rare characters, not just the absolute rarest. . .

I'm definitely a huge fan of this event! The Warrior Newborn is the only LoL character I'm missing, so I'm happy to have a guaranteed chance to get him.

But, even if I already had him, I strongly support these continued experiments to find new ways of delivering characters. Given my current inventory, I'm sure I'll like some experiments more than others. But, others with different inventories will obviously have different preferences. Hopefully, a large number and variety of events will allow everyone to be happy. Keep them coming!

druid138-6195

surfingwithdje
06-14-2017, 04:45 AM
I still have that newborn, and still sacrifice many of them, but i like this event! First because those who havn't this character can get one (and he is very need for pvp...) and second because it's a way for me to get essence for sacrifice (the better way to get extra skillshards)
Thanks for the event!

In regard to the next character tuning i hope for not to many or major changes.... i also hope for an adjustement for the eternals: buff beelzebub (more damages) and maybe the clairvoyant (more defense).

Inishmore
06-14-2017, 05:18 AM
I think this is funny. For weeks everybody in the Forum was screaming: "Why is everything about RNG!". Now obviously the NF-Team took that to heart and I completely agree since it is actually nearly impossible to have a full collection of characters if everything is about RNG. But now suddenly everybody is screaming: "WHY IS THIS EVENT ABOUT A SINGLE CHARACTER!". I think the event is exactly what everybody wanted: It is not about RNG but about a character. If you already have it, as I do, my tip would be: Don't participate. For neither will I. But I hope that NF will continue the idea and that through this we will be able to acquire characters we don't have yet.

thealchemist
06-14-2017, 05:58 AM
I've been playing the game practically non-stop the past 2 months yet I have only managed to get 6 4* or 5* toons in the whole time through summoning. So an event like this was perfect for me as now I have a decent toon I didn't have before and may never have got. I doubt its a game changer but something is better than nothing. Now I have to work out if its worth the time to try to get another or not, if only as a way to gain a better sacrifice as I doubt a dupe would give me any other benefit.

Inishmore is spot on. I too hope there are other events for different characters in the future and so its not all about luck. For others If you don't like it or want or need another NBOL, then don't participate in the event perhaps? Just a thought :)

Heavy1974
06-14-2017, 06:15 AM
Just thank you Sparton

Enti
06-14-2017, 08:49 AM
Funny how people tend to forget there are others in this game...
There are thousands of players out there, I think a very high % don't have this character offered. The LotB players can basically be divided to two groups: those who have it, and those who don't.

For players already owning this character, the event is a good way to work on the achievements "Claim Fragments" and "Fragment Finder" (mind you, I'm currently at fragment finder XII where you need 8k fragments, and I think it's still not the last tier!), also to fill the vortex meter with dupe NBoL and to evolve some of your Sent/War/Mage characters from the materials obtained from LoL. Moreover, the massive amount of regular souls obtained can be used and sacrificed for SoT, SoW and Rare Souls, which I always liked.

For those who don't have this character, this is a great opportunity to have an essential character for PvP. They will be happy when they claim their first NBoL.

Personally I will not buy any refills for the event, I do have the character and the best I could get out of this event is filling the vortex meter with exalted sacrifices, yielding me a skill shard or 2 G/A soul, which in turn would be dupes again, so it is not worth the ironite with my roster. But I do support this event as you either win big, or nothing if you don't participate, but no one is made worse off.

On another note, I am not familiar with coding and development, but this event in my opinion did not require that much of work put into if devs could just alter the Immortal Soul Event rewards/fragments and drop rates to this one. If this really is the case, players are given something to be occupied with while devs are working on bug fixes and BNW, some extra time bought. I do agree the talisman pack in shop are bit overpriced and money oriented, but then again as Sparton said, some players now have a chance to get those otherwise completely unavailable.

I say good job NF, stay the course, load us with events we can be happy about. I hope we get something special for global lauch birthday soon, maybe a giveaway, or an event as rewarding as the Immortal Soul one.

Heavy1974
06-14-2017, 10:28 AM
There are thousands of players out there, I think a very high % don't have this character offered. The LotB players can basically be divided to two groups: those who have it, and those who don't.

For players already owning this character, the event is a good way to work on the achievements "Claim Fragments" and "Fragment Finder" (mind you, I'm currently at fragment finder XII where you need 8k fragments, and I think it's still not the last tier!), also to fill the vortex meter with dupe NBoL and to evolve some of your Sent/War/Mage characters from the materials obtained from LoL. Moreover, the massive amount of regular souls obtained can be used and sacrificed for SoT, SoW and Rare Souls, which I always liked.

For those who don't have this character, this is a great opportunity to have an essential character for PvP. They will be happy when they claim their first NBoL.

Personally I will not buy any refills for the event, I do have the character and the best I could get out of this event is filling the vortex meter with exalted sacrifices, yielding me a skill shard or 2 G/A soul, which in turn would be dupes again, so it is not worth the ironite with my roster. But I do support this event as you either win big, or nothing if you don't participate, but no one is made worse off.

On another note, I am not familiar with coding and development, but this event in my opinion did not require that much of work put into if devs could just alter the Immortal Soul Event rewards/fragments and drop rates to this one. If this really is the case, players are given something to be occupied with while devs are working on bug fixes and BNW, some extra time bought. I do agree the talisman pack in shop are bit overpriced and money oriented, but then again as Sparton said, some players now have a chance to get those otherwise completely unavailable.

I say good job NF, stay the course, load us with events we can be happy about. I hope we get something special for global lauch birthday soon, maybe a giveaway, or an event as rewarding as the Immortal Soul one.

best post in this thread.

Witkacy
06-14-2017, 10:30 AM

Enti :)

Well... Group three reports here: those who don't own the character (though HAD it in the past) and NOT want to own it again... Yesterday got 80 fragments of WNBOL, converted them to 17 fragments (very nice rate!) of precious soul... Afterall everything ended sacrificed :)

@ Devs: So... Now every character 4* and above will be having their own separate events and chances to buy their fitting talismans in the store? The idea of events is cool, but please pick the characters more wisely, not for just collecting purposes, but really USEFUL... Thank you :)

Cheers,

W

MrFreeze
06-14-2017, 11:48 AM
I can live with the event. It's not hurting me in any way. The store thing bothers me though. I wasnt playing and missed shell and immunity talismans. I know that's my fault for not being around. But news on BNW is hush hush for some reason and there's no other way to get them. Putting them up for sale is P2W. That's fine if that's what the game is all about, but this is supposed to be better than that.

The following is from a Q&A with the dev teal prior to release. Granted, lotb Matt is no longer around, but I wouldn't think the philosophy would've changed because of that.

u/flatcap_monty• Apr 8, 2016
When I saw that there was to be an Iron Maiden game I was dead excited, but then I saw that it was "free-to-play."
I really want to believe in this, as Maiden are my favourite band, but I am concerned that the nature of the game is going to require the pumping in of constant real-world cash to make any progress. Are you able to assuage these doubts?

u/Matt_LOTB • Apr 8, 2016
Hi flatcap_monty!

Let me try to assuage your fears. Yes, the game is a free to play experience, however, none of us on the dev team are a fan of hard line, abusive monetization systems that milk you for cash in order to keep playing. We wanted to make a game that you could play complete from beginning to end without ever spending a cent and still have a great experience. There will be in app purchases in the game, and they will serve to accelerate your progress, but we didn't want to go the route of pay to win.

The members of the dev team all grew up on classic console games, and our objective here is to make a fantastic game that honours the legacy and quality you've ome to expect from Iron Maiden. that's been our goal from day one, and we hope you feel that we've succeeded when the game releases.

Browno
06-14-2017, 12:13 PM
@ Devs: So... Now every character 4* and above will be having their own separate events and chances to buy their fitting talismans in the store? The idea of events is cool, but please pick the characters more wisely, not for just collecting purposes, but really USEFUL... Thank you :)

Cheers,

W

I use warrior nbol all the time onnoffense due to the ability to revenge and remove beneficials.

Heavy1974
06-14-2017, 12:45 PM
Hahaha, i collected 150 fragments in about 60-70 battles LO 7-10. If any i would get only 5 or 10.
Just battled on in LOL 3 an got a 50-piece

funny

Witkacy
06-14-2017, 02:13 PM
I use warrior nbol all the time onnoffense due to the ability to revenge and remove beneficials.

Browno :)

That's very cool, my friend! Everyone has different approach I guess... I prefer the Green Space Man though... It can remove beneficial effects on the target as well + remove all negative ones from the enire team + healing everyone (power move) = more useful for me personally...

I never said that this is the bad toon, right? Just not worth the time and so resources investments... I put it that way... There's SO MANY new, interesting toons I would go after, yet I can't cause all the time getting dupes or things that I am not interested in having (garbage, thrash, sacrifice fllers - you name it)... This is written totally of my perspective, I am aware that somewhere in the planet might be the outnumbered hordes of players that have dreamt of keeping and taking home this little red creature and they have just waited for such kind of event... Though I am not one of them sadly...

Cheers,

W

JJJ428
06-14-2017, 03:04 PM
I think this is a good event to bring a lot of other people up to the competitive level. Hopefully if they keep this pace of events every two weeks and eventually do gunner corrupt rescuer and prisoner souls I think everyone will be very happy.

Askora
06-14-2017, 03:14 PM
I think this is a good event to bring a lot of other people up to the competitive level. Hopefully if they keep this pace of events every two weeks and eventually do gunner corrupt rescuer and prisoner souls I think everyone will be very happy.

I agree. Need more battling it out for top 100 spots. That'd solve a lot of the same names on the list problem. For eternal it'll probably remain a select few as that takes some dedication.

Not so sure about GCR and prisoner, some toons should stay rare. I only got prisoner a couple of weeks ago after 5 months of playing every day. Still don't have GCR and while it would be nice, she'd be limited to offense. On defense, she has never been the toon that resulted in a loss for me.

osiris0000
06-14-2017, 11:41 PM
Loved this char, never used at dungeons before. Even he is a Warrior, makes the Blue Dungeon like walk in the park. And i am glad that i was wise enough to save 2 set of those ancient Explosive Talismans - they are so useful with him. I usually choose multiple hitting or AOE chars when it comes to negative effect CC talismans - but NBOL have a point : Revenge. If you count that way, he hits multiple times because of his passive - thats how his chance to trigger "Explosive" effect gets higher.

*I also bring Desert Marauder for his "Marksman" aka "Perfect Hit" passive, so that also helps better about triggering Explosion (because revenges also comes up with perfect hits)

I would like to say to newbies: Bring this char especially to Gunner and Magus dungeons, it will be lot easier to deal with Lord of light - you can remove the buffs and kill the bosses much easier.

ShadowedLies
06-15-2017, 12:05 AM
Hahaha, i collected 150 fragments in about 60-70 battles LO 7-10. If any i would get only 5 or 10.
Just battled on in LOL 3 an got a 50-piece

funny

70 or 80 LoL X runs has gotten me 185. Have yet to have a 50 shard drop. 😡