PDA

View Full Version : Finishing Objectives

kryton
08-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Hello All,
I could use some advice on finishing up the objectives in Battlefield on Hard and Madness. So all that is left is "Use 10 Power Abilities". Could someone help me with a good character group that is best used in finishing these up.
Thanks in advance for all your help/advice.

Current setup/characters:
4* Soldier Eddie
4* Allied soldier(magus)
4* Soulless Demon(warrior) or 5* PDK
I also have a bunch of characters that are not leveled up or waiting to get leveled to 4*(still farming gold)

Thanks Again

aur0ra85
08-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Soldier Eddie heal ability and then blue allied soldier shield ability. Repeat ten times. Profit?

Gonzo
08-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Spam the reflect shield and the soulless demons "Rally". Use Eddies heal to get power.

I remember that, since I thought they were the easier ones, I left those as the last tasks, big mistake. They're tedious AF!!!!

kryton
08-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Cool I will try that

Jennie-5128
08-07-2016, 11:13 PM
If you've got a trooper with Rainmaker Eddie, his mark ability (in the past) makes these levels easy peasy because it's just v one lightning bolt to use it, so b you can potentially use more abilities per turn - if you start with 6 bolts & you have this Eddie + the blue allied soldier and something hitty you're sorted. Otherwise you need somebody with a 3 lightning bolt skill and then just use it every turn. Like Gonzo says, tedious AF but do-able.

kryton
08-08-2016, 12:39 AM
OMG I can not believe I did not think of spamming soldier Eddie's heal for more power lol. Giving myself a BIG DUHHHH. Battlefield Hard complete and working on madness now.
I wish I had another good Eddie to use :( All I seem to get is reruns on anything. Heck I can't even seem to pull a 3* Mummy Eddie.
One of my troopers has a rainmaker Eddie,he is pretty good.

Thanks for the tip. :) :)

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 01:13 AM
No probs :)

I wish I hadn't sold my soldier like the numpty I am...

kryton
08-08-2016, 07:17 PM
That was good advice all THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)
All objectives met in the first three maps,working on Underworld objectives now.

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 07:59 PM
YAY glad you're doing well :)