PDA

View Full Version : too much gold!

MrFahrenheit
06-14-2017, 07:21 PM
i have been playing the game for a while, but wasn't taking it seriously until lately. i have like 500k gold now. there a way to trade this for items i actually need? am i nuts or is gold kind of "worthless"? i mean, you need it to make trades happen but i am accruing it much faster than i spend it. what am i doing wrong?

JJJ428
06-14-2017, 07:30 PM
Wait until you upgrade all your talismans you will go through gold rather quickly.

Askora
06-14-2017, 07:39 PM
i have been playing the game for a while, but wasn't taking it seriously until lately. i have like 500k gold now. there a way to trade this for items i actually need? am i nuts or is gold kind of "worthless"? i mean, you need it to make trades happen but i am accruing it much faster than i spend it. what am i doing wrong?

Once you start maxing out talismans and evolving toons you can go through several million gold in a few minutes.

osiris0000
06-14-2017, 07:51 PM
Almost every end game player is a gold-millionaire. I think i have more than 10 million, i believe some players have much more than i have. Well, after a point you will not even bother to check how much gold you have.

What we do with that much gold? Well.. I just see it and feel rich somehow.

Soon you will join to millionare club!

slauki
06-14-2017, 07:57 PM
105 millions here and no idea what to do with it. would love to convert it to something....i think it's not well thought out from the devs...

MrFahrenheit
06-14-2017, 08:34 PM
i have been upgrading my characters and talismans, but so far i am mostly always waiting for evolution runes and evolution shards, rather than gold or anything else.

Askora
06-14-2017, 09:18 PM
I'm a little over 13 million in gold. Evo runes and evo shards start stacking up after a while. End game it's ironite and runes that are the hardest to come by. Runes aren't as big a deal as by that point you've got enough talisman sets for a couple of different teams. I just need to rebuild my inventory on those for when new talismans are available.

Kardas
06-14-2017, 09:51 PM
Currently at 37 million gold. I used to have more though (43 million) but then I went on a Talisman upgrading spree very recently.

In my opinion for most of the game you need a fair bit of gold but not so much that you ever run out. Until you hit that point (Battlefield Madness/Underworld Hard in my experience) where you need to get characters and Talismans up to 5*, and then your Gold needs spike. Once you've gotten your Campaign team up to par though, Gold will start accumulating again.

I do agree that XP runes (also XP shards a little bit) and Ironite are the big bottlenecks for endgame players.

Askora
06-14-2017, 11:37 PM
For XP shards you've got LoL. I'd quit playing it for a while, but now usually run through it until my SoT are depleted at least once a day. Still get enough SoT to farm the battlefield or underworld and get all my troopers.

Keeps my xp shards high enough to quickly level a new character if I need to. Only a few that I don't have that it'd be worth it for now.