PDA

View Full Version : I need advice for my team. Help pls!

Trebla1158
06-15-2017, 03:58 AM
Okay guys,
So I recently came back to this game and i've got a fresh perspective and i've noticed that my team kinda sucks.
As of right now, I can't tell if my team is garbage due to my love for Freezing Talismans or if maybe my team doesn't synergize well with each other.
Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction with what my team should focus on because I can't seem to get out of Acolyte I in my PVP rank or maybe start up on Underworld on Madness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
My main Eddie is 5* maxed Grim Reaper Eddie w/
- x2 3* maxed Paladin Talismans (arcane)
- x1 5* 37/50 Stone Talisman (ward)
- x3 4* maxed Freezing Talismans (sorcery)
w/ 18 skill shards invested in this guy, so far.

I also have a 5* maxed Hellhound w/
- x3 Strength Talismans (fierce)
---- 5* 37/50
---- 3* maxed
---- 3* maxed
- x1 5* 26/50 Health Talisman (overwhelming)
- x2 Guardian Talisman (fierce)
---- 4* 22/40
---- 3* maxed

I have a 5* maxed Angel of Strife (Green) w/
- x3 Energy Talismans (overwhelming)
---- 4* 23/40
---- 4* 23/40
---- 3* 28/30
- x2 maxed 3* Assassin Talismans (shield)
- x1 maxed 3* Boost Talisman (onslaught)

//this guy is currently the weakest due to his talismans

I finally have a 5* maxed Angel of Pain (Blue) w/
- x3 Freezing Talismans
---- x2 (Arcane) 4* maxed
---- x1 (Power) 3* maxed
- x2 5* Paladin Talismans
---- 1 (Power) 32/50
---- 1 (Power) 17/50
- x1 3* maxed Health Talisman (Ward)

Other Characters that I've invested time and stuff on is:
Soldier Eddie,
Carriage Rider Eddie,
Assassin Axis Bomber Boy,
Magus Golden Son,
Magus Corrupt General,
Assassin Undead Marauder,
and x2 Magus Child of the Damned.

Askora
06-15-2017, 04:24 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about getting out of Acolyte I with your current team.

The current meta in pvp is buff/debuff. A lot of characters that remove one or more buffs from one or more of your team.

Talismans in popular use in pvp that were only available for a limited time in the arena store are counterstrike, immunity, life (regen) and shell (damage reduction shield). Also popular is explosive, which is currently available for purchase but not farmable in game. If you played when the explosive were available and have some of those, I would look to leveling those up.

Not knowing all the toons you have it would be hard to say what would be best. The angel of pain was nerfed and his ability doesn't kick in until the second round, so he's not popular at higher ranks in pvp, especially with so many other toons that remove buffs.

Hopefully BNW will be released soon and the currently unavailable talismans will become available. Until then, I would target teams in pvp that you are sure you can beat. The goal being more to gain iron coins than worry about rank. Beyond that, farm the highest levels you can and build your team up. Readily available talismans that work well in pvp (aside from the ones that buff abilities or hp) would be energy and blind.

I'm not top 100, so my advice may not be the best to follow. I was 149 last week though. The higher the rank, the more the talismans become an important part of having an effective defense and offense.

Trebla1158
06-15-2017, 04:35 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about getting out of Acolyte I with your current team.

The current meta in pvp is buff/debuff. A lot of characters that remove one or more buffs from one or more of your team.

Talismans in popular use in pvp that were only available for a limited time in the arena store are counterstrike, immunity, life (regen) and shell (damage reduction shield). Also popular is explosive, which is currently available for purchase but not farmable in game. If you played when the explosive were available and have some of those, I would look to leveling those up.

Not knowing all the toons you have it would be hard to say what would be best. The angel of pain was nerfed and his ability doesn't kick in until the second round, so he's not popular at higher ranks in pvp, especially with so many other toons that remove buffs.

Hopefully BNW will be released soon and the currently unavailable talismans will become available. Until then, I would target teams in pvp that you are sure you can beat. The goal being more to gain iron coins than worry about rank. Beyond that, farm the highest levels you can and build your team up. Readily available talismans that work well in pvp (aside from the ones that buff abilities or hp) would be energy and blind.

I'm not top 100, so my advice may not be the best to follow. I was 149 last week though. The higher the rank, the more the talismans become an important part of having an effective defense and offense.

That's actually really useful advice. I didn't know what the current meta was I only have 1 explosive talisman in my inventory but as for the others, I definitely don't have :/
I was thinking of buying a set of the shell and explosive talisman set for my toons but wasn't sure if they were useful or not.

Askora
06-15-2017, 04:42 AM
That's actually really useful advice. I didn't know what the current meta was I only have 1 explosive talisman in my inventory but as for the others, I definitely don't have :/
I was thinking of buying a set of the shell and explosive talisman set for my toons but wasn't sure if they were useful or not.

They are definitely useful. I was fortunate enough to be able to get some of them. I'm missing the explosive though as they were dropped before I started playing.

The explosive works particularly well with toons like the assassin or warrior newborn of light with their revenge. But, really any toon that can use three red and still have good health would work. They do aoe damage even when used with single target attackers I believe.