PDA

View Full Version : I found a use for those vampiric talismans:

aur0ra85
08-07-2016, 10:15 PM
This thingy.
Don't have the money at the moment to finish it. Special thanks to Jennie for letting me know how to acquire one (regular gunner souls). Dunno what to play him with but I think soldier Eddie and maybe blue allied soldier? Let me know what u guys think I should do for the build!

https://i.imgsafe.org/7b1c86b99a.jpg

]https://i.imgsafe.org/7b1c6a0ed7.jpg

Jennie-5128
08-07-2016, 11:02 PM
Goes REALLY well with Blue allied soldier; I also like playing her (she's a mummy, definitely a she :p) with the yellow skellysoldier I have for my champion at the mo.

Gonzo
08-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Goes REALLY well with Blue allied soldier; I also like playing her (she's a mummy, definitely a she :p) with the yellow skellysoldier I have for my champion at the mo.

So... Mummy Eddie is a...??? :rolleyes:

Aurora: I leveled my vampirics thinking of the assassin Child of the Damned (If I ever get one). Is this dog any good? I sold a lot of them over the last weeks, I might buy some regular souls to get it if this is useful.

Jennie-5128
08-07-2016, 11:15 PM
Is this dog any good? I sold a lot of them over the last weeks, I might buy some regular souls to get it if this is useful.
I'll swap her to my Champion if you like & you can have a play? Altho I've not got a full set of toothypeg talismans yet so I have different ones on her at the mo.

Gonzo
08-07-2016, 11:21 PM
That would be awesome. Daily reset will happen in about 40 minutes. PERFECT!!!!!

aur0ra85
08-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Character seems pretty stand alone, doesn't have any Passives tho. With this talisman set she should heal herself. Seems pretty squishy, like the harpy, reflect shield should help or maybe a defensive buffer character that has a basic AOE attack too. Life steal is dependent upon doing as much physical damage as possible so maybe one Health overwhelming and a pair of guardian fierce? Idk yet. It's like the only character I figure the vampiric talismans will work on lmao. your allied general would prob be a solid choice to go with her. I feel like maybe the yellow set of magic talismans (bulwark?) might do well here (HP/magic).
It really depends on how she hard hits right out of the box, maybe a two set of health overwhelming? Lots of options. Thorn shield set of fierce?...

Jennie-5128
08-07-2016, 11:29 PM
That would be awesome. Daily reset will happen in about 40 minutes. PERFECT!!!!!

Done :)

She's a bit squishy without help but bites HARD.

aur0ra85
08-08-2016, 12:08 AM
I just used her (I've wanted to say that all day :), she's squishy for sure.

Gonzo
08-08-2016, 12:09 AM
I just used her (I've wanted to say that all day :), she's squishy for sure.

We still talking about the Mummy, right? :rolleyes: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry... I had to... Sorry LOL

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 12:13 AM
I've said all along I'm soppy for dogs though; so maybe I'm not the most objective person on this topic. Pharoah dog is the same shape and has the same ears as my lurcher, who is sprawled across my legs as I type (although my real life dog doesn't glow blue lol).

Edit: oh HONESTLY LMAO you're so naughty the pair of you.

Gonzo
08-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Goddammit!!!! I used to date a girl from Brighton... Every time she said NAUGHTY I fell in love, even more.

OOOOOOOKKK!!!! He/She/It (The Mummy Dog), to be clear, surprised me a lot. Really decent damage against some random Battlefield Madness guys. Even managed to obliterate a low health one. Really squishy, Vampirics should be a must.
I was surprised by the health, she must be really solid at 5* lvl 100. Yours has 2227 at 4* lvl 62. My Harpy at lvl 100 only has 2135.

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 01:11 AM
Brighton girls much more like the voices you get on the BBC than me - I'm more like the housekeeper in Frasier ;)

Mummy dog is first in the queue for extra teeth once I get a full set :)

aur0ra85
08-08-2016, 01:39 AM
I love the Brit accent on chicks. Hawt.

Vaseodin
08-08-2016, 02:45 AM
Brighton girls much more like the voices you get on the BBC than me - I'm more like the housekeeper in Frasier ;)

Mummy dog is first in the queue for extra teeth once I get a full set :)

Glad you kept up with your mummy dog. It really is a beast.

Stormseye
08-08-2016, 02:42 PM
I will play with my mummy dog today and level it up a bit. I have the Vamp set but only 2* at the moment. Will make it Trooper once its its least 3*.

Not that I enjoy off topics but this one is too close to home for me. The housekeeper for Fraser is Jane Leeves. I boyhood memory maker for me as she was a regular on the Benny Hill show for many years. Just wanted to toss that out there lol.

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Lol she was the nearest thing I could think of that world audiences would be familiar with, but she's from Manchester which is the other side of the pennines & therefore technically a deadly rival ;)

aur0ra85
08-08-2016, 05:43 PM
Tested today, the talisman is a special kind of awful. Not worth it.

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Tested today, the talisman is a special kind of awful. Not worth it.

Noooooooooooooo! Man, that's such a bummer.

I've been going a bit left field, and trying invisibility ones on my purple-hatted axis soldier, and they seem to work well on him... maybe give them a go on MumDog?

... although this does bring us back to square one on "what are the toothy talismans good for, then?" :(

aur0ra85
08-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Maybe vampire Eddie but I doubt it, the trigger rate is too low I feel. I tried invisibility ones today too and it wasn't consistent enough I felt

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 06:04 PM
They're triggering about 50% of the time on my soldier - maybe I got some of your share of percentage trigger mechanism? I think they're supposed to be 35% (not got game open as I type)

Vaseodin
08-08-2016, 07:46 PM
I have them on my purple possessed mine and it works great. Maybe some people are having bad RNG luck.