PDA

View Full Version : Dropping alt account

Enti
06-15-2017, 11:22 AM
Hello

After 1.5 weeks of thinking over this, I decided on abandoning my alt account. The main purpose of creating a secondary one was to try out maxed GRE in PVP. Secondary purpose was to see how quick a new player can advance in the game. Given that I am two shards away from maxing that eddie on main account, the primary goal is eliminated. The biggest reason I don't want to continue playing that account is that currently my days looks like this:

Get up, log in to alt acct on laptop, bash through troopers and SoWs, work - playing arena on main account and Transformers FTF while commuting - and go autoplay while in office, when I'm home I'm back to alt acct. I rarely go to sleep before 2 am nowadays and I'd rather practice darts or do a TRX workout at home than play a low leveled account requiring much manual gameplay.

For those are new: I got GRE in about 4 or 5 weeks, with total lame team working me through story mode, absolutely no luck with rare souls. The high levels were mostly beaten with the help of troopers and my Sentinel Golden Son - his heal shield is invaluable on most of the levels. So in about a month, I got GRE, sharded him fully, and soon was competing in PVP with my player rank 30-35 against those with 70-100. You only need dedication, and whenever you are sharding proper characters up, you will rise quickly. Bear in mind the talismans, you need to have them maxed!

I owe special thanks to you aiding my way with your champion daily. I am sorry for your loss and new task to replace my alt account, but will let you know one by one whenever I have an open spot on main account.
Bg840
Crazypants
Eskiggalu (monte)
Inishmore
Kirgan
Kkkreg
Mariner
Mrfreeze
Mysti
Noventa
Pepp
Shaolinlondo