PDA

View Full Version : Trooper etiquette: when does a trooper become inactive?

Jennie-5128
08-07-2016, 11:52 PM
I ask because while it's pretty pain free to knock ppl off, and I've generally got a queue of ppl to add, I'm British and mortally terrified of offending ppl...

Gonzo
08-08-2016, 12:00 AM
2 days for me. May not be inactive at all but 2 days is 2 days :P

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 12:08 AM
See, that makes me feel loads better, Gonzo, cos I said 3 LOL

HeadlessHammerhead
08-08-2016, 12:41 AM
I say after 3. Some people do have lives outside the game, so I try to give them some wiggle room. ;)

Vaseodin
08-08-2016, 12:48 AM
I kick after 2 days. Trooper points are extremely valuable and not logging in for 2 days is costing me 50 points already. At 3 days that's 75 and would be too much. 2 troopers not logging for 3 days = not able to get an assassin/gunner soul.

Dutch
08-08-2016, 07:06 AM
2 days here, need the badges for the skill shards every week so that's pretty important I would say

PerthEddie
08-08-2016, 07:23 AM
3 days for me.

Adrea
08-08-2016, 08:35 AM
Hello,

I will keep them there because i can get 25 badges from him every day :) I will keep him till his account will be closed. By the way i am a active player if you want to add me Adrea-2461

Regards!

kjtaylor13
08-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Hi,

I've said to myself 5days. But you never know if that person is having the login and facebook loop bug. So only think it's fair until they fix that I will keep troopers in my list, as I can still earn 25points from them. Once the major update is released and the fix is done. I will give em 5days to play.

Cheers

Kevin

Kaijester
08-08-2016, 09:51 AM
Well I'm hit with the login fb bug...guess I'll lose most of my trooper by the time they fixed it.

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Well I'm hit with the login fb bug...guess I'll lose most of my trooper by the time they fixed it.
See the moaning thread for my response to this. Poor lovely.

Bryan-3528
08-08-2016, 12:44 PM
wow i guess i am a too nice for my own good, i've been hanging on to troopers for at least a week. Mostly because i experienced the can't log in issue myself for a day. perhaps i should run a tighter ship...

Thanks for posting this poll and discussion Jennie, i've been wonder about this topic myself :)

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 01:56 PM
Bryan, I just had the feeling that it might be an interesting discussion with varied viewpoints ;)

kryton
08-08-2016, 02:17 PM
What would you do?
I have a trooper that hasn't logged in for 5 days.He is sporting a 5* lvl 57 Axis Commander and I use him but he/she hasn't logged in for 5 days so I am not getting the extra 25 .
Kick or no kick?

Dutch
08-08-2016, 02:24 PM
What would you do?
I have a trooper that hasn't logged in for 5 days.He is sporting a 5* lvl 57 Axis Commander and I use him but he/she hasn't logged in for 5 days so I am not getting the extra 25 .
Kick or no kick?

keep him as youll prob need him during the harder levels, ive completed all areas so i am just relying on troopers using me and vice versa

XcarecroW
08-08-2016, 02:35 PM
For me it is one day. Login daily its easy, everyone has at least one hour free. I use all my 50 troopers everyday so i expect my troopers do the same.

jpmusic
08-08-2016, 02:40 PM
What would you do?
Kick or no kick?

Definitely keep him, Axis Commander is a very rare and powerful character.

kryton
08-08-2016, 03:00 PM

Yeah,this is why I asked. On one hand he is strong but on the other hand he/she has already cost me a gun/assassin soul. I will give him/her 2 more days then kicked.

XcarecroW
08-08-2016, 03:38 PM
What would you do?
Kick or no kick?
I offer you my axis commander lvl 100 with more than 4k mag attack if you use it everyday haha.

Gonzo
08-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Since I've started to post here I've used a lot of trooper allies that carried me through different levels. Most of them I keep, but since I've already hit end game and I've got nothing to do besides grinding, I prefer to delete guys who did not use the account for the last 2 days and give a help those who might find my characters useful.

I receive a lot of requests per day, I can't accept all of them, but if you let me know that you saw my post here I'll make sure to open a spot to add you. It's all about helping =)

Vaseodin
08-08-2016, 05:11 PM
The only exception to the 2 day rule for me is if the trooper's champion is a very rare character that I want to play with (like Vampire Hunter Eddie). They get a pass in those cases.

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 05:25 PM
I receive a lot of requests per day, I can't accept all of them, but if you let me know that you saw my post here I'll make sure to open a spot to add you. It's all about helping =)
Yep, I'm more in a position to help others than to use troopers for help these days, and it brings a smile to my face when I get a request from someone level 2 :)

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 05:26 PM
The only exception to the 2 day rule for me is if the trooper's champion is a very rare character that I want to play with (like Vampire Hunter Eddie). They get a pass in those cases.

Ha, yes, Axis Commander and Rainmaker Eddie last longer than the less rare characters. And soldier Eddie *mutters & grumbles about own stupidity*

kryton
08-08-2016, 07:26 PM
Since I've started to post here I've used a lot of trooper allies that carried me through different levels. Most of them I keep, but since I've already hit end game and I've got nothing to do besides grinding, I prefer to delete guys who did not use the account for the last 2 days and give a help those who might find my characters useful.

"Raises his Hand" pick me pick me lol request sent this morning

kryton
08-08-2016, 07:28 PM
I offer you my axis commander lvl 100 with more than 4k mag attack if you use it everyday haha.

I will send you a request later this evening,I have one low level trooper that hasn't been on in three days and apparently I have reached my max allowed trooper removal for the day lol.

Gonzo
08-08-2016, 07:59 PM
"Raises his Hand" pick me pick me lol request sent this morning

I'm so sorry, I had to do some work and did not check the requests. I did't have any inactives, but I checked some of my troopers and deleted a few that clearly don't need my "help" :P

I just accepted you.

PerthEddie
08-09-2016, 01:50 AM

I added you due to your post here. You are still showing as Pending in my list. Request is from Andy-4743

AmBush-UK
08-09-2016, 02:12 AM

I'd be the same, Keeping anyone who has characters that help. Most of my troopers were chosen/have come from these forums so i'd assume there more dedicated but not guaranteed ;)

I've only removed a couple of Troopers who were showing as N/A Which i now know means they maybe facebook looped apologies to them if i was premature and you got it sorted
Real life is the bane of gamers.

Coletrain
08-09-2016, 04:01 AM
I tend to give people a bit longer leash because life happens and I would want the same courtesy if I couldn't login for a few days. On the same token, I appreciate all of those who have added me and helped me to progress via their troopers so i'm always looking to rack up the daily trooper points for both of us.

Gonzo
08-09-2016, 10:52 AM
I added you due to your post here. You are still showing as Pending in my list. Request is from Andy-4743

I was sleeping, man. I'm super into helping but I won't wake up in the middle of the night :P

Your requeste is gone, I'm sure you found some good troopers.

GGs!!!!

PerthEddie
08-09-2016, 12:23 PM
I was sleeping, man. I'm super into helping but I won't wake up in the middle of the night :P

Your requeste is gone, I'm sure you found some good troopers.

GGs!!!!

I thought you had deleted the request. I left it so you would see it when you logged in. I will add you again if that is OK (if you have any space left)

Jennie-5128
08-09-2016, 12:36 PM
I haven't got ANYBODY on my list who's dipped in activity by more than hours today :)

Am finding the way the graph is coming out very interesting - there's definitely 2 peaks there.

Dutch
08-09-2016, 12:41 PM
same here Jennie, i have only 1 that hasnt logged in for a day, but after getting the skill shard 2 days ago it locked up all my other badge souls, bugger me

Jennie-5128
08-09-2016, 12:45 PM
bugger me
Is there not somebody closer who could do that? I'm at the office... ;)

ETA: did you see Kryton's solution to that problem, btw? If you force stop the app and restart it, it makes all the things you can buy with trooper badges reset (if they were due to reset)

Dutch
08-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Is there not somebody closer who could do that? I'm at the office... ;)

ETA: did you see Kryton's solution to that problem, btw? If you force stop the app and restart it, it makes all the things you can buy with trooper badges reset (if they were due to reset)

lol, im at the office to, could be risky! :-), have tried resetting but no luck

Jennie-5128
08-09-2016, 12:57 PM
have tried resetting but no luck
Boooooo it worked for me :(

Gonzo
08-09-2016, 01:10 PM
I thought you had deleted the request. I left it so you would see it when you logged in. I will add you again if that is OK (if you have any space left)

I just accepted the request ;)

lol, im at the office to, could be risky! :-), have tried resetting but no luck

Clear the device cached memory?... That worked for me.

Dutch
08-09-2016, 01:12 PM
I just accepted the request ;)

Clear the device cached memory?... That worked for me.

thanks man, gonna try now

Dutch
08-09-2016, 01:37 PM
thanks man, gonna try now

Didnt work for me, deleted the app and all, reinstalled but still all locked for another 4 days

kryton
08-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Didnt work for me, deleted the app and all, reinstalled but still all locked for another 4 days

Lets cross our fingers and hope this gets fixed in the next update. Wish they had given us a date on the release.

Dutch
08-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Lets cross our fingers and hope this gets fixed in the next update. Wish they had given us a date on the release.

Indeed fingers and toes crossed, but i no considering my luck so far, i would have probably pulled a first ever 5* from my trooper souls this week :-)

Jennie-5128
08-09-2016, 05:50 PM
I got a bunch of characters waiting for evo shards & am v impatient for the new update but I can understand why they're reluctant to give a date in case anything goes wrong

Gonzo
08-09-2016, 06:03 PM
I got a sht ton of shards and no characters to evolve... Well, non bugged characters :P

Jennie-5128
08-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Swap ya, Gonzo? ;)

Gonzo
08-09-2016, 06:33 PM
I'd love to....

Any recommendations? Don't say green demon, that's not gonna happen :P

I need a good Warrior, I have the Demon but I don't know if it hits hard.

aur0ra85
08-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Blue child, blue dog, one of the bats. I don't understand how u can have so few red characters, I'm loaded with them.

Gonzo
08-09-2016, 06:48 PM
I'm loaded with blues LOL. I have the Magus Allied Soldier at 5*, that's why I did not level the angel, the dog or the child. In fact I have 3 Pharaoh Dogs :P

5* Alliance General for Sentinels. I'd love a Red Angel... That dude rocks.

Jennie-5128
08-09-2016, 07:59 PM
Blue child and purple demon? You've got the purple shards you may as well use them. I'd make the same argument about the little yellow bomber boy too. But of the characters you've pictured there definitely the blue child.

But yeah you're really short on reds there, aren't you? You want me to put any of mine up for borrowage?

Jessiah
08-09-2016, 10:04 PM
3 days for me as a rule, the exception is when they replace an Eddie as main character with an ally who is A1 useless (like a 3-star green allied solider) at my auto-grind level. Unlike the Eddie slots which don't have to be played to receive the Trooper points, the ally slots are not reserve characters.

I probably have more patience than I should (as I ground out my soldier Eddie to 5* lvl 100 [and amped heavily with talismans] so there's no reason not to use him).

Gonzo
08-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Blue child and purple demon? You've got the purple shards you may as well use them. I'd make the same argument about the little yellow bomber boy too. But of the characters you've pictured there definitely the blue child.

But yeah you're really short on reds there, aren't you? You want me to put any of mine up for borrowage?

Thanks for that, Jennie. I'm just auto grinding, I only use troopers so we can both get the badges =)

I decided not to rank another Assassin in case I pull something good from an assassin soul.

Ok, since I've got 1.5M Gold I'm going to rank one of those. I'll flip a coin :P

Fudjo
08-10-2016, 09:11 AM
I go with 3 or 4 days. Maybe they had a lot to do over the weekend or something.

Fudjo
08-10-2016, 09:13 AM

I noticed your Trooper name got replaced with an ID code for a few days. I kept you on 'cause I figured you were having issues and I see you post a lot here. Best of luck with getting things fixed!

Mitch
08-13-2016, 09:20 AM
Mitch-000666 here, I'm suffering from log in bug so I'll probably loose my trooper points too haven't been able to get in for the last 5 days.

12lisa
08-13-2016, 09:33 AM
I canīt log in to my account atm, either. I wrote a ticket today, but that doesnīt immediatly fix the issue. Iīm really sorry to my Troppers for not being able to be active, itīs just that I am not able to :( I am online again the moment this issue is resolved, though.

Jennie-5128
08-13-2016, 09:44 AM
Yup, I'm currently totally unable to play myself, so I feel your pain.

416warner
08-14-2016, 09:30 PM
I was on holidays, I have an excuse...I was too busy drinking for 5 days. ��

propagandy
08-15-2016, 11:13 PM
Been unable to play the game going on 5 days due to technical issues with the game. I get to the clouds with Eddie's face in them, but never launch. So near, yet so far away. I've submitted a ticket to support, but my troopers probably dropped me, assuming I'd run to the hills, which is a fair assumption. Not as if they're Clairvoyants. Instead I sit here wasting years, though all I want to do is play with madness!

Okay. I'll stop now. I miss playing with my "team" though.

Jennie-5128
08-16-2016, 05:53 AM
Propaganda, that made me smile, thanks

Aschendor
08-20-2016, 07:19 PM
2 days and I say that whereas I can't connect for 2 weeks because of bugs.
I lost a lot of points but because of me my troppers too.
Some troopers keep me, maybe to use my general but some kick me. I understand them because I think I do the same.

But I am back now !!!
With the new research, It's easier too to find high level players.