PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from the Chicago gig

Patrice-1201
06-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Hey Troopers, if any of you has pictures from the Chicago concert I will be happy to feature them on my Instagram account. Just tag me @screamforme_ig 🤘🏻

Mariner-1212
06-16-2017, 02:08 PM
I'm not on Instagram, but I have a lot of pictures and videos from the show... not sure how to get them to you

Patrice-1201
06-16-2017, 03:44 PM
I'm not on Instagram, but I have a lot of pictures and videos from the show... not sure how to get them to you

How about wetransfer? I can pm my email address

Crazypants
06-19-2017, 06:18 PM
Was a sweet show. Weather wasn't to hot, Ghost was alright. Was one of the better Maiden stage shows Ive seen. Fuck $14 for a Trooper beer though. Beer prices overall were some of the priciest Ive ever seen. Kinda sucked no show specific shirt like last year but I guess it saved me $40 by not having one.

I'm interested in seeing those pics. Whats your Instagram?

Lulero
06-19-2017, 06:47 PM
100% out of topic, but Patrice, who's that Eddie on your picture? I do like the band but not a true fan.

*Run to the Hills*

Patrice-1201
06-19-2017, 08:47 PM
100% out of topic, but Patrice, who's that Eddie on your picture? I do like the band but not a true fan.

*Run to the Hills*

It's from the Stranger in a Strange Land single

Patrice-1201
06-19-2017, 08:48 PM
Was a sweet show. Weather wasn't to hot, Ghost was alright. Was one of the better Maiden stage shows Ive seen. Fuck $14 for a Trooper beer though. Beer prices overall were some of the priciest Ive ever seen. Kinda sucked no show specific shirt like last year but I guess it saved me $40 by not having one.

I'm interested in seeing those pics. Whats your Instagram?

My Instagram is screamforme_ig

Crazypants
06-20-2017, 08:24 PM
My Instagram is screamforme_ig

Wow I was expecting the run of the mill crappy cell phone pics. Those are really freaking good! What kind of camera are you using and did you get any while in Chicago?

Patrice-1201
06-20-2017, 09:21 PM
Wow I was expecting the run of the mill crappy cell phone pics. Those are really freaking good! What kind of camera are you using and did you get any while in Chicago?

Thanks. I am using the Panasonic LUMIX TZ80 I flew out of Chicago just as the Gigi started. I asked here if people wanted to share theirs as featured on my if account as I know a few forum members went

Mariner-1212
06-21-2017, 12:05 AM
Hey Patrice, sorry for the delay! Here are the photos from the show:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j5knjl4sh5lu2m9/AAAK4qptqwmgtXgON1LvNV0ha?dl=0

I didn't get too any different shots, because I recorded a lot into Video. I'm posting that stuff too, but the files are huge so it's going to be a while.

\m/

Crazypants
06-21-2017, 03:02 PM
Hey Patrice, sorry for the delay! Here are the photos from the show:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j5knjl4sh5lu2m9/AAAK4qptqwmgtXgON1LvNV0ha?dl=0

I didn't get too any different shots, because I recorded a lot into Video. I'm posting that stuff too, but the files are huge so it's going to be a while.

\m/

Very nice Mariner. It was your sons first show wasn't it? How did he like it? I kinda regret not taking any photos.

Mariner-1212
06-21-2017, 03:09 PM
Very nice Mariner. It was your sons first show wasn't it? How did he like it? I kinda regret not taking any photos.

Yes it was, and he loved it, he was going crazy! When they started playing The Trooper, you would've thought it was Christmas morning. Some kickass guy behind us gave him his VIP pass as well, which didn't get us anything special, but it's an awesome reminder of the show. Thanks for asking!

Yeah I wish I would've gotten more photos of those set designs. I'm going to post up those videos soon, sadly I didn't get much from the Book Of Souls album, but I've been jamming that out since the show. What a great show.

Crazypants
06-21-2017, 03:39 PM
Yes it was, and he loved it, he was going crazy! When they started playing The Trooper, you would've thought it was Christmas morning. Some kickass guy behind us gave him his VIP pass as well, which didn't get us anything special, but it's an awesome reminder of the show. Thanks for asking!

Yeah I wish I would've gotten more photos of those set designs. I'm going to post up those videos soon, sadly I didn't get much from the Book Of Souls album, but I've been jamming that out since the show. What a great show.

Very nice, yeah Ive been listening to a ton of The Book of Souls since the show. Ive really been loving If Eternity Should Fail and Death or Glory since seeing them live.

Mariner-1212
06-21-2017, 04:28 PM
Very nice, yeah Ive been listening to a ton of The Book of Souls since the show. Ive really been loving If Eternity Should Fail and Death or Glory since seeing them live.

Hell yeah. I just loaded up 2 vids (same dropbox link), one of which is the intro / if eternity should fail. Though I stopped it at the bridge because I thought they were moving into another song :\

Lulero
06-21-2017, 04:30 PM
It's from the Stranger in a Strange Land single

Oh wow, he's actually cyborg Eddie with a baddass coat. If Nodding Frog ever decide to go into cosmetics I'd throw my money at them for that alternate skin.