PDA

View Full Version : New Event next week

URock
06-16-2017, 05:50 PM
The game will enter maintenance mode for a short period at 11am PDT.

This update is to prepare for a big event we'll be holding next week.

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/875770293352058882

JJJ428
06-16-2017, 06:03 PM
I got to say I am happy with all these many events I think they are really doing a good job for us players lately.

Lulero
06-16-2017, 06:09 PM
Agreed. It does the job until next major content update.

In-game message said "important improvements", wonder what it is?

Also "big" event?

druid138
06-16-2017, 06:21 PM
Agreed. It does the job until next major content update.

In-game message said "important improvements", wonder what it is?

Also "big" event?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict BNW.

Dank Brew
06-16-2017, 06:29 PM
Yeah, Hopefully it's either BNW or Night city! Or finally trooper eddie!

JJJ428
06-16-2017, 06:48 PM
update is already done, are we going to get any info on what it was?

DIEDD
06-16-2017, 07:11 PM
With my powers of clairvoyant, I will say that the event will be trooper eddie by fragments.
It would be fantastic

Lulero
06-16-2017, 07:24 PM
From the events we've seen lately in "rotation" and the size of update (small), probably gonna be a fragmented soul, with the sacrifice twist, indeed.

Sounds cool, saved 1k souls, might actually get it?

Feels like they are releasing BNW and NC rewards one after another. Hope they keep some in store for the actual thing, like Trooper Eddie. Wouldn't mind him now, but I'd rather get it playing through new content.

IceManFerrar
06-16-2017, 07:42 PM
Wonder why Sparton or Kaz have not posted any release notes on the forum? Why this news over Twitter or FB, neither of which I have?

Askora
06-16-2017, 07:52 PM
Wonder why Sparton or Kaz have not posted any release notes on the forum? Why this news over Twitter or FB, neither of which I have?

It does seem odd, but they were kind of mum about the warrior nbol event in the forum as well. Nothing was said until it had been on fb for a while.

Maybe a new trend. Could be someone decided we get too much of a heads up.

IceManFerrar
06-16-2017, 08:11 PM
It does seem odd, but they were kind of mum about the warrior nbol event in the forum as well. Nothing was said until it had been on fb for a while.

Maybe a new trend. Could be someone decided we get too much of a heads up.

Yea, they seem to have been radio silent for a while. Too bad, part of what makes this game and forum so great is the excellent participation from the Dev team. And you guys of course! :)

gmac
06-16-2017, 08:22 PM
Yea, they seem to have been radio silent for a while. Too bad, part of what makes this game and forum so great is the excellent participation from the Dev team. And you guys of course! :)

Sparton/Devs!

Talk to us!!!

It's BNW AND trooper Eddie right?!?!

Come on! lol

Cheers
gmac

IceManFerrar
06-16-2017, 08:50 PM
Lol, do you have like 500k Trooper points which you will use to buy Trooper Eddie, eh Gmac?

I suspect that when they do release Trooper Eddie, only a select few who have accumulated hoards of Trooper points will be able to buy him outright!

slauki
06-16-2017, 08:54 PM
my conspiracy theory is that bnw will come out together with the rerelease of bnw and other albums on vinyl next week.

gmac
06-16-2017, 08:55 PM
Lol, do you have like 500k Trooper points which you will use to buy Trooper Eddie, eh Gmac?

I suspect that when they do release Trooper Eddie, only a select few who have accumulated hoards of Trooper points will be able to buy him outright!

Well... I have actually 67275 trooper points. I've been reluctant to buy souls or skill shards hopping for trooper Eddie... fingers crossed!!!

Rodrigo-3281
06-16-2017, 09:31 PM
Well... I have actually 67275 trooper points. I've been reluctant to buy souls or skill shards hopping for trooper Eddie... fingers crossed!!!

I'm nowhere near that, I have 36900, but seeing how many iron coins were required for an eternal soul made me start hoarding Trooper points precisely for Trooper Eddie.

DIEDD
06-16-2017, 09:39 PM
I'm nowhere near that, I have 36900, but seeing how many iron coins were required for an eternal soul made me start hoarding Trooper points precisely for Trooper Eddie.

Yes, the same here I saved 30,000 points only for that eddie

Coletrain
06-16-2017, 09:46 PM
my conspiracy theory is that bnw will come out together with the rerelease of bnw and other albums on vinyl next week.

This is a pretty good theory, in the past events/releases have mirrored Maiden happenings in real life (See: Shaman Eddie + Arena makeover for the beginning of the North American Tour).

Nicko
06-16-2017, 09:52 PM

Was it confirmed Trooper Eddie will only be available from Trooper points? Or is that speculation? I don't ever remember reading that so I buy shards as soon as I reach 5000.

Now if they had "Iron Coin Eddie" I could probably buy three ;)

Lulero
06-16-2017, 10:19 PM
Speculation I think. But it's not like we waiting for Trooper Badges Eddie nor like Iron Maiden has an Arena Eddie in its lore. Not groundless, might start saving too.

jeff-3007
06-16-2017, 10:40 PM
Hey Lulero-2041. I sent you a request. I'm looking for a reliable daily player.

R1ck
06-16-2017, 11:39 PM
I wonder why they don't give us information about the event with a little of anticipation. It would be very useful for some to be aware with times. Sunday is father's day in my country and would like to make an schedule and be prepared.

Nicko
06-17-2017, 12:32 AM
I have a feeling Slauki is right. Sparton said he wasn't able to say much about BNW - possibly because it's tied to a band event - and this would be perfect timing

gmac
06-17-2017, 02:09 AM
Was it confirmed Trooper Eddie will only be available from Trooper points? Or is that speculation? I don't ever remember reading that so I buy shards as soon as I reach 5000.

Now if they had "Iron Coin Eddie" I could probably buy three ;)

Hi Nicko (and everybody)

Total speculative on my part.

I think waaaay back they said trooper Eddie was going to available from a combination of trooper points and irons coins, maybe fragments, NOT SURE.

After sacrifice arrived I started saving trooper points until I know what will come next update. If nothing new from trooper points, they become souls or skill shards and then I start saving again.

Cheers
gmac

PerthEddie
06-17-2017, 04:15 AM
I saw a post a few weeks back (can't remember by who) that hinted Trooper Eddie would be a Trooper points purchase so I started saving mine. Got 109K stored!! If he turns out not to be a Trooper point purchase I will buy skill shards with mine. Normally I am like Nicko and buy one as soon as I get to 5000

thealchemist
06-17-2017, 05:50 AM
An event the same week as vinyl being released? I think Slauki is onto something too.

Iced_Earth
06-19-2017, 08:30 PM
Are news out of the upcoming event ?

Mariner-1212
06-19-2017, 09:05 PM
(Regarding Trooper Eddie and the Trooper Badges)

I bet if anything, it'll be Trooper Souls that give an increased chance of Trooper Eddie pulls, and those souls can be bought with Trooper badges as well as ironite. The company wants to make money, and if he can only be pulled from Trooper badges, they're going to lose out on a lot of opportunity. That or Trooper fragments, which can be purchased with the badges or ironite. I spend all my badges on skill shards like Nicko. I could save up, but I'd rather just drop $20 on some Trooper souls.

T-Man
06-19-2017, 10:44 PM
Game has a new update, but it looking to be just bug fxes. I wish we would get some real news on this.

JJJ428
06-19-2017, 11:26 PM
It really seems the devs have been more quiet then normal? Working on big update perhaps or is that wishful thinking?

druid138
06-19-2017, 11:29 PM
It really seems the devs have been more quiet then normal? Working on big update perhaps or is that wishful thinking?

Yes, I think so. I'm thinking big updates are imminent.

HomemLivre
06-19-2017, 11:32 PM

Not sure if we are going to have THAT big update that we most deserve...

JJJ428
06-19-2017, 11:46 PM
Tier 6 sacrifice only? How many people are really going to take advantage of this event?

URock
06-19-2017, 11:55 PM
Mystical souls are getting only a higher chance, so everybody can get Mystical Eddie (another Magus? Really?)

Aristo4
06-20-2017, 12:03 AM
Where is BNW goddamit :mad:

slauki
06-20-2017, 12:36 AM
oh man can you see my conspiracy theory going out of the window ;-(

goodbye BNW goodbye cruel world...but well at least this is gonna be the event of the century! ;-)

Zapathusara
06-20-2017, 12:40 AM
oh man can you see my conspiracy theory going out of the window ;-(

goodbye BNW goodbye cruel world...but well at least this is gonna be the event of the century! ;-)

I'm more broken than an defense of only hearts. That's the price of hope. I now we should wait until Wed, but... I'm too lazy to post lately, gona shoot this in advance (as I did on FB):

BNW would be a much better big event than this. Game is lacking a real twist. No pve mode since Lord of Light... and pvp is broken due Wrath. So, maybe there is no patch this week.

If you gona throw a new toon on us just for sake of "new", why not Piece of Mind Eddie?

Hope there is at least a pvp twist for next week. Sparton 300 for Mystic Souls, like Navigator? And I said 300. 500, only with eternal frags.

Maiden Legacy Member
06-20-2017, 12:50 AM
Mystic Eddie arrives in just a few days, and we'll be holding a Sacrifice event to celebrate!

Starting soon, all Tier 6 Sacrifices will grant you Mystic Souls. These Souls will have a higher chance of summoning Mystic Eddie AND provide 3-5 star characters of all classes.

This event begins Wednesday at 2pm PDT! ->

IceManFerrar
06-20-2017, 12:55 AM
Sorry, but who are you?

T-Man
06-20-2017, 01:45 AM
New Eddies are cool and all, but "big event"? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't call this a big event. To be honest, I'm a bit let down. Maybe there is more to this?

Saying that, I hope to score him.

Coletrain
06-20-2017, 01:49 AM
New Eddies are cool and all, but "big event"? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't call this a big event. To be honest, I'm a bit let down. Maybe there is more to this?

Still have hope that the event is more than this, we'll see soon enough...

slauki
06-20-2017, 01:50 AM

reminds me on the awesome christmas event, which was also praised as big event. in fact it was extremly lame. but we should wait and see what will come, atm it doesn't seem so great...

RobG-9641
06-20-2017, 03:10 AM
Game was released July 5, 2016. In a few weeks will be the 1 year Anniversary. Promo video released last Saturday featured Trooper Eddie... Maybe an Anniversary event? May hold on to my resources and skip this week's event... I think either Trooper Eddie and/or Brave New World will be released close to the 1 year Anniversary. Just a guess.

satani
06-20-2017, 04:42 AM
i hope it's not a "sarifice" event, because many players - like me - have already thrown their dupe/unused 5* characters into the chamber to get the ultimate sacrifice (had hit at least 2 times) and a few rounds of vortex and i'm now down to the few characters i'm really going to keep. So exept some random 3* from a dropping soul or a 4* at the rarest and a lot 1* and 2* characters, i have nothing to sarifice. I'm not even thinking about getting a lv 3 sacrifice togehter. I hope this is fales news.

*give us something worthy to spend our ironite on!*

Askora
06-20-2017, 04:48 AM
i hope it's not a "sarifice" event, because many players - like me - have already thrown their dupe/unused 5* characters into the chamber to get the ultimate sacrifice (had hit at least 2 times) and a few rounds of vortex and i'm now down to the few characters i'm really going to keep. So exept some random 3* from a dropping soul or a 4* at the rarest and a lot 1* and 2* characters, i have nothing to sarifice. I'm not even thinking about getting a lv 3 sacrifice togehter. I hope this is fales news.

According to their FB page, it's not false.

Lulero
06-20-2017, 05:09 AM
If it's like Navigator and Shaman you can also get those souls with ironite.

Guess they made it tier 6 sacrifice because it was somewhat easy to clear event (get the featured Eddie) from popping your stacks of 99 low grade souls. I do agree it's a big jump.

DIEDD
06-20-2017, 05:09 AM

I hope that too. I do not have duplicate characters to sacrifice at the moment, but I have a large pile of ironites to burn.

MoonShadow
06-20-2017, 05:51 AM
Don't wanna spoil you from all the fun, but it seems that it will be an event based on sacrifice, involving a new Eddie.. :cool:

Mizrael
06-20-2017, 06:06 AM
It's funny, but i wanted to create a betting thread "what will be first? BNW or 1 year anniversary?" back in October.

...now it's not that funny anymore. new year promised us GREAT 3 months with sacrifice,arena and BNW following shortly after. its the 6th month now and all we got was some milking events or events telling us what to play and when instead of giving us new content to choose from....

Tridimensionale
06-20-2017, 08:17 AM
Not exactly the event i hope for...

MoonShadow
06-20-2017, 08:23 AM
It's funny, but i wanted to create a betting thread "what will be first? BNW or 1 year anniversary?" back in October.

...now it's not that funny anymore. new year promised us GREAT 3 months with sacrifice,arena and BNW following shortly after. its the 6th month now and all we got was some milking events or events telling us what to play and when instead of giving us new content to choose from....Unfortunatelly, you're right. This isn't funny anymore. But, I believe that the launch of the Arena came with lots of bugs and unexpected things, which derailed the initial plans, thing I can understand. What I cannot understand, is these milking events, wish that they'll be more accessible, like I saw in some other games.

satani
06-20-2017, 08:59 AM
I hope that too. I do not have duplicate characters to sacrifice at the moment, but I have a large pile of ironites to burn.

Well, i just read the post on Facebook and yes. It's a sacrifice event... Well, as you said, i also have 1000+ ironite to burn, gotta force the high tier sacrifice this way then.

scott-5496
06-20-2017, 09:03 AM
I guess we will know more soon enough but not sure how bothered I will be about this one - back to RNG again so we could all put in loads of effort and get dupes and have very little luck with RNG so I may just not bother to complete btu will wait to see what it actually entails before being a negative head too much! The Eddie does look cool and is one of my favourite Maiden covers - I even had it on my wall for a few years!

URock
06-20-2017, 09:37 AM
The Eddie does look cool and is one of my favourite Maiden covers - I even had it on my wall for a few years!

from what cover/song?

zdm-1083
06-20-2017, 09:41 AM
Starting soon, all Tier 6 Sacrifices will grant you Mystic Souls. These Souls will have a higher chance of summoning Mystic Eddie AND provide 3-5 star characters of all classes.

Tier 6?
Why not tier 7 :']

To get souls that are only improved rare souls?
Not even a better 4* chance?
How many? Like G/A Souls? 2 to 4? XD

Let's see but I do not think that many of us could do more than 1 Tier 6.
Even if we can do one at least, 20K sacrifice is already a high step to reach.

URock
06-20-2017, 09:50 AM
https://maidenrevelations.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/seventhson3.jpg?w=676

scott-5496
06-20-2017, 10:34 AM
from what cover/song?

It was the inside sleeve of Seventh Son Vinyl in the UK - the picture where he is looking into the crystal ball.

scott-5496
06-20-2017, 10:36 AM

Yeah that was the one. I picked it up as a poster too at Monsters of Rock 88 - there were some excellent posters from Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son - got a few flags too off ebay that hang in my office. True golden age of Derek Riggs' and his work for Maiden. In fact a shirt from the tour I have has the crystal ball bit on the back as well! Still wear it to this day but rarely as it is very, very old now as is my almost disintegrated Somewhere in time tour shirt - had to take the sleeves of it as they kind of fell to bits it had been worn so much!

Mizrael
06-20-2017, 10:54 AM
Tier 6?!! F that!

they expect me to sacrifice half of my 5* toons to get an ox cultist?!

MrFreeze
06-20-2017, 11:29 AM
Can we just change BNW and Night City to say "coming later". It's been "soon" for almost a year now.

Also just encountered a MCR who kept regenerating a titan shield. Yes Magus. "Bug fixes and improvements". Wrong thread, I know, but since it's all a shitshow anyway...

Silentknight
06-20-2017, 12:15 PM
Can we just change BNW and Night City to say "coming later". It's been "soon" for almost a year now.

Also just encountered a MCR who kept regenerating a titan shield. Yes Magus. "Bug fixes and improvements". Wrong thread, I know, but since it's all a shitshow anyway...

Lmao & lmao harder!!!

Zapathusara
06-20-2017, 12:46 PM
About the vid in the band page (the one with the 75 ironite code), that vid is from one year ago. Just see the thumbs and models.

Yet, I think I hope for Trooper Eddie in the anniversary. I remember Marvel Ultimate Alliance giving nice equips to celebrate, was fun. So a Trooper and 2 or 3 toons like the pumpkings and snowman would be nice.

Hell, look who is dreaming again... Seens we got two real big events back to back, and now the lame ones. Nothing wrong with sac event the problem is the delay in BNW and the one year expectation

Mariner-1212
06-20-2017, 01:47 PM
I'm pretty excited to see this Eddie, I've wanted some 7th Son action for a long time and this poster (over 25 years old!) has been hanging in my son's room for a year since we dug it out. I hope I can land him, looks like I have just enough for one exalted, thanks to a Rainmaker dupe.

Patrice-1201
06-20-2017, 02:13 PM
it can't be this!!! surely we must be able to buy Mystic Souls as well otherwise it's just a rip off, we'll need to spend so much on Rare Souls to get 5 stars to throw into the Chamber for a chance of getting a few Mystic Souls each with a slight chance of getting Mystic Eddie... This will be just wrong....

mjmxiii
06-20-2017, 06:25 PM
"Now that I know that the right time has come
My prediction will surely be true
The impending disaster it looms
A sacrifice event that's doomed!"

At least call him Prophet Eddie! Mystic... LMFAO!!!

Nicko
06-20-2017, 06:57 PM
it can't be this!!! surely we must be able to buy Mystic Souls as well otherwise it's just a rip off, we'll need to spend so much on Rare Souls to get 5 stars to throw into the Chamber for a chance of getting a few Mystic Souls each with a slight chance of getting Mystic Eddie... This will be just wrong....

It's just likely going to be a repeat of the other events - get souls in a sacrifice (limited to Levl VI or higher) or via Ironite in the store.

Mariner-1212
06-20-2017, 08:07 PM
"Now that I know that the right time has come
My prediction will surely be true
The impending disaster it looms
A sacrifice event that's doomed!"

At least call him Prophet Eddie! Mystic... LMFAO!!!

Yeah that name would've been perfect

Silentknight
06-20-2017, 08:11 PM
Yeah that name would've been perfect

mjm always has better names!

Sparton_LOTB
06-20-2017, 08:22 PM
Regarding the event, a Tier VI sacrifice is one way of getting Seer Souls, but it's not the only way to be able to get those souls, or the new Eddie.

We will reveal more about the Eddie and the limited time promotions around him closer to the start of the event.

JJJ428
06-20-2017, 08:35 PM
Thanks for letting us know Sparton.

HomemLivre
06-20-2017, 08:36 PM
Regarding the event, a Tier VI sacrifice is one way of getting Seer Souls, but it's not the only way to be able to get those souls, or the new Eddie.

We will reveal more about the Eddie and the limited time promotions around him closer to the start of the event.

And what about the patch notes?

How much time do we have to wait with the game bronken by unbalance and bugs?

Edit: forgot to say the obvious: What about the new content? Will be BNW released tomorrow to?

Witkacy
06-21-2017, 09:08 AM

Mornin' all :)

The pic above is wrong :-p

That's the correct ones:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Mr.Maiden/Misc/DSC_0266.jpg

Hanging on my wall since I was the kid...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Mr.Maiden/Misc/DSC_0264_1.jpg

The sleeve of 7th Son Of The 7th Son EU Vinyl 1st pressing...

Anyone who spot the difference will have the high chance to enjoy ''The Crystal Ball Event'' and touch the Eddie's ball to see when BNW or Night City will be launched! In case of mist or any unclear visions may occur - any additional touches - 200k. ironities/500k. trooper points/sacrficing 50 5* characters - to make prophet valid ;-)

Cheers,

W

Browno
06-21-2017, 09:14 AM
Its mirrored!

Iced_Earth
06-21-2017, 10:40 AM
So, the Event starts at 14:00?

Browno
06-21-2017, 10:54 AM
https://time.is/sv/PDT

Sparton_LOTB
06-21-2017, 05:17 PM
So, the Event starts at 14:00?

Yeah, 14:00 PDT (or a little under 4 hours from now).

We will probably run one short maintenance window to help set up the last of the event before it goes live.

gmac
06-21-2017, 05:29 PM

We will probably run one short maintenance window to help set up the last of the event before it goes live.

Patch notes yet? :D

Peppoah
06-21-2017, 05:59 PM

For all European Players: it's 23:00 CEST

Tridimensionale
06-21-2017, 06:27 PM
Little out of topic but... anyone else noticed weird animation when a toon is revived? lol.. happen after yesterday patch

Silentknight
06-21-2017, 06:42 PM
Little out of topic but... anyone else noticed weird animation when a toon is revived? lol.. happen after yesterday patch

Every time! Revive,die,revive again,lol

Bradata
06-21-2017, 06:51 PM

Funny, the avatar I picked is the same one!

DickinsonMan
06-21-2017, 07:14 PM

Yes! It's weird...

Dank Brew
06-21-2017, 07:23 PM
I wish I was strong enough to save my ironite as I go... I'm too weak, I buy souls too often, and then I get crap every single time. It takes forever to even get enough essence for a lvl 4 sacrifice with the horrible shiznit I pull out. Now a sacrifice event coming, I guarantee i'll have even worse luck than usual.

calizario
06-21-2017, 08:50 PM
Patch notes yet? :D

It would be interesting whenever they launch something new, have a release notes before. I have been an active member of iRacing.com for more than 5 years and every time I have update they release the release notes before, never after or during the update or release of new content.

Sparton, It's not asking too much, but that's an important point in any game, be it cell phone, pc or consoles.

Sparton_LOTB
06-21-2017, 08:55 PM
Event thread is up! (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6331) Check out the details and discuss it with others over there.

It would be interesting whenever they launch something new, have a release notes before. I have been an active member of iRacing.com for more than 5 years and every time I have update they release the release notes before, never after or during the update or release of new content.

Sparton, It's not asking too much, but that's an important point in any game, be it cell phone, pc or consoles.

We do, to a degree, do patch notes ahead of time. We don't always share all of the details for events ahead of time, though.

We are working on improving our processes to provide more advance notice for things like patch notes, though, so I appreciate the feedback.

Mariner-1212
06-21-2017, 09:11 PM
YEEEESSSSSSSS - pulled Mystic Eddie, and you guys are awesome! \m/ UP THE IRONS!

kkkreg5
06-21-2017, 09:39 PM
1800 down the toilet... I'll trade you the Coal Giver... LOL!

Congrats!

qazwer00
06-21-2017, 09:44 PM
Pulled a Mystic Eddie ! after 52 sheer shards. (three Tier 6 sacrifices + one 10 pack for 900 ironites)

Mariner-1212
06-21-2017, 10:03 PM

Congrats!

Sorry to hear, Rene! That's a steep package, I know that feeling. I picked up 3 $20 packs for my boys and they didn't pull him, so I'm sure I'll be somewhere in that $120+ range before this contest is over, haha.

I've put him out as my Trooper, so check him out at the reset. He's only got one skill shard on him now, but that will change!

Liebhild
06-21-2017, 10:28 PM
I am now really thinking about quiting this game, you invest several hours, to get ironite, souls and shit and what did you get - nothing.

gmac
06-21-2017, 10:30 PM
I am now really thinking about quiting this game, you invest several hours, to get ironite, souls and shit and what did you get - nothing.

You and many other. Some have left the building already. I'm not there yet, I'm disappointed to say the least.

GotN
06-21-2017, 10:36 PM

Congrats!

Same here, 1600 and only 3* crap!

Congrats to you Mariner! Looking forward using your Mystic Eddie \m/

IceManFerrar
06-22-2017, 01:23 AM
You and many other. Some have left the building already. I'm not there yet, I'm disappointed to say the least.

Same boat here...I blew 700 Ironite on Seer Souls, and then 200 Iron coins on Magus, and I am absolutely pissed at the crap that I got.

This is going to be yet another OP toon which destroys my barely-managing attack team.

With no new content and not being able to get Immunity and Shell Talismans, I am getting very close to quitting. This game has lost the fun for me and it is more stressful and Peace-destroying then it should be.

I only have ~40 Troopers and even that is a grind to go through everyday. I kinda miss the time when I took my 40 day break...gave me more time to spend with my family and doing the things that make me happy.

I will give this a few more weeks. I am going on vacation for a couple of weeks starting July 1st, and will only play troopers as much as I can and complete the daily achievements. PvP and any other crap events can go stuff themselves!

Ian
06-22-2017, 01:44 PM

Hey there fellow iRacer!

Aren't you glad we can pick the cars we want to use and don't get something like "spend $12.99 for an increased chance of a random GT3 car" :D

calizario
06-22-2017, 04:02 PM
Hey there fellow iRacer!

Aren't you glad we can pick the cars we want to use and don't get something like "spend $12.99 for an increased chance of a random GT3 car" :D

Cheapest .. $ 11.99 a full price, But randomly I have all content and it is cheaper still, a great chance to buy the car that I want randomly kkkkkkkkkkkk

HomemLivre
06-22-2017, 04:13 PM
Cheapest .. $ 11.99 a full price, But randomly I have all content and it is cheaper still, a great chance to buy the car that I want randomly kkkkkkkkkkkk

Hey man, I PMd you :)

calizario
06-22-2017, 08:48 PM
Hey man, I PMd you :)

request accept :cool:

HomemLivre
06-22-2017, 09:14 PM
Tks mate,

Sent you a Private Message, check your inbox :P