PDA

View Full Version : reflect shield loop / inventory upgrades - known issues, we're working on them

jorgesarcos
08-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Game freezed 4 consecutive times in "Hell" level (whatever its called) until i decided to go farm on some other place, after all that, i went to my team and do some upgrades, crashed 4 consecutive times loosing anything i did there also... come on! i just decided to put some money on you yesterday and you are already making me regret it??? im honestly on the edge of requesting a refund and leave the hell out of this game...

Sprry for the rant!

kryton
08-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Sorry to hear it, we all feel your pain. Don't quit though,the Dev's did say an update for fixes is just right around the corner.

jorgesarcos
08-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Nevermind... isssued a refund. Deleting the game.

Dutch
08-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Game freezed 4 consecutive times in "Hell" level (whatever its called) until i decided to go farm on some other place, after all that, i went to my team and do some upgrades, crashed 4 consecutive times loosing anything i did there also... come on! i just decided to put some money on you yesterday and you are already making me regret it??? im honestly on the edge of requesting a refund and leave the hell out of this game...

Sprry for the rant!

hells vengeance is bugged, think its the reflect shield issue in round one that freezes the game

Regarding upgrading, i experienced this as well, it tends to happen when you 'bulk' upgrade a few things at once, i found that by upgrading one item and then returning to the homescreen and going back in helps, just rinse and repeat that and it should work

jorgesarcos
08-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Add to the list that my maps are bugged, im currently in madness level on all maps (except for hell) but i cant go to normal because "I havent unlocked that yet", also the fact that the game crashes in the load screen a lot of times while running for the first time (two friends i recommended asked me about this, its silly really), and the "Server error" everytime i upgrade has been almost everyday since i began playing this, honestly, i spent 20 dollars to see if at least some joy would take away all this but today was the worst day... ill keep being a Maiden fan but only for the music, the game is BS.

OpticSugar
08-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Maybe give it another shot in a month... maybe they'll get these issues straightened out. I know they're working on them. It really is a fun game.

Lamia
08-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Both of these are known issues.

Reflect shield loop: the only workaround is to not use a reflect shield on your team.
Inventory changes not saved: exit out of My Team after every 1-2 upgrades.

The next major update addresses both of these issues.