PDA

View Full Version : Talisman Hoard

kkkreg5
06-19-2017, 01:47 AM
The last 4 tries at this skull quest has yielded 4 Freezing talismans (assorted flavors) and nothing else. I don't mind the gold, which is above 10K, but way too pricey for 12 SOT each time. Anyone else getting the same? Really not worth playing that skull quest in my opinion...

Sag7272
06-19-2017, 02:02 AM
The last 4 tries at this skull quest has yielded 4 Freezing talismans (assorted flavors) and nothing else. I don't mind the gold, which is above 10K, but way too pricey for 12 SOT each time. Anyone else getting the same? Really not worth playing that skull quest in my opinion...

Same here since a couple days..
Was saying to myself it was disappointing to get a single void... Have to admit that a sorcery freeze is an impressive way to prove me wrong :)

IceManFerrar
06-19-2017, 03:13 AM
Yep, same here...waste of SoT!

MoonShadow
06-19-2017, 05:34 AM
Same here... freeze, freeze, freeze.. I'm sick of those. I wish a "don't want 'em anymore" button, right there, so I wouldn't bother selling them later.

Or, way better, they should make the shell, immunity, explosive, cyclone, resistance, resilence talismans available again, to drop in the hoard.

GotN
06-19-2017, 02:24 PM
I never play the talisman SQs. Absolut waste of SoT.

Lulero
06-19-2017, 05:06 PM
So, I'm the only one getting 2-3 skill shards a week from skull quests while I had like 1 every 2 months before the change from secret locations? AFAIK it's the one thing that can drop from any quest.

EDIT: That being said, just did a talisman hoard and got 1x Freezing (power) after getting 1x skill shard 1x Paladin and 1x [whatever is that useless green leaf I forgot the name of] from an easier talisman quest (not 100% about the skill shard, did get one today but might have been from another skull quest).

Mariner-1212
06-19-2017, 05:12 PM
I have been getting the skill shards pretty steadily from these quests as well, but randomly from each of them. I distinctly remember getting one in Talismans, because I thought "damn, now I have to keep playing the useless Talismans quest on the off-chance I get the skill shard."

kkkreg5
06-19-2017, 07:00 PM
After giving it another go today, got a Penetrating power along with... a Freezing power... SMH...

Sag7272
06-19-2017, 07:07 PM
Had a bunch of shards of course... Point here is that tallisman hoard are bad more often than not... A single freeze is not a bonus, it's literally crap no matter where it's from, especially when you can get a better drop from GOD Madness on a regular basis..

Said it a while ago... Hoard should drop the "discontinued" tallisman, nobody would yell at a resilience or an explosive.. even for 12 sot..

slauki
06-19-2017, 07:19 PM
while i partly agree, i have to say that i also dropped a decent amount of skillshards from all sq also from talisman hoard (9 or 10 in total so far).
but i belive there is a problem with the drops there. normally you get 3-5 drops from every SQ aside from talisman hoard. there you mostly get one meager drop, which is mostly an useless talisman.
not sure if that's intended, anyway it makes the SQ feeling very underwhelming most of the time. let em drop shell immunity and co and things would be okay i think.

kkkreg5
06-19-2017, 07:26 PM
Completely agree Sag and Slauki.

Lulero
06-19-2017, 08:22 PM
while i partly agree, i have to say that i also dropped a decent amount of skillshards from all sq also from talisman hoard (9 or 10 in total so far).
but i belive there is a problem with the drops there. normally you get 3-5 drops from every SQ aside from talisman hoard. there you mostly get one meager drop, which is mostly an useless talisman.
not sure if that's intended, anyway it makes the SQ feeling very underwhelming most of the time. let em drop shell immunity and co and things would be okay i think.

First they gotta sell some immunity and resilience for real money soon (might even be this week), then add them to the skull quest. Not complaining, gotta do what you gotta do :p

MoonShadow
06-20-2017, 05:40 AM
So, I'm the only one getting 2-3 skill shards a week from skull quests while I had like 1 every 2 months before the change from secret locations? AFAIK it's the one thing that can drop from any quest.Wow, you must be lucky, as I get skill shards very rarely from skull quests.. I don't even remeber when the last one dropped...?! :)

mjmxiii
06-20-2017, 06:42 PM
These talisman skull quests are by far the worst! High cost, useless rewards

Sag7272
06-20-2017, 08:36 PM
These talisman skull quests are by far the worst! High cost, useless rewards

... Just landed another sorcery freeze, been a week they seem to be the only drop from the "hoard" with their more "useful" declinations as well, always a single freeze, if it wasn't for the skillshard chance I'd just leave it alone...

kkkreg5
06-20-2017, 08:43 PM
Got 25 ironite from it this morning... ...and a Freezing power...

Peppoah
06-21-2017, 08:14 AM
Got 25 ironite from it this morning... ...and a Freezing power...

I think, I sold a million freeze talismans in the last year. I would be happier to get 1 star health talismans (ward) or three star blue evo runes than these f.....g freeze talismans. Invisible (will) would be appreciated, too.

Peppoah
06-22-2017, 10:55 PM
Another 12 SOT wasted. Freeze sorcery! Same as yesterday.😡😡😡

Sleestak
06-22-2017, 11:18 PM
I'm definitely getting a ton of single freeze sorcery from the 12 SoT talisman hoard quests. That's certainly one that I question even doing day to day.

It seems lately that any skill shards I get from skull quests come from 8 SoT locations. They might as well make skull quests cost 8 SoT across the board. Difference in rewards isn't that spectacular.

IceManFerrar
06-23-2017, 07:38 PM
Got 15 Ironite from Talisman Cache and 25 Ironite from Talisman Hoard today.

Doesn't pay me back for the 700 Ironite I blew on seer souls for garbage, but I guess something is better than nothing.

Haven't scored a skill Shard for could of weeks now...sigh!!!

edsel
06-23-2017, 07:45 PM
waste 12 SOT for more of the same talismans already collected and maxed, waiting for the 100 5 star talisman achievement showing 4 blue sword looking icons. That will be a long wait and I do not see these in talisman hoard.

IceManFerrar
06-23-2017, 08:05 PM
waste 12 SOT for more of the same talismans already collected and maxed, waiting for the 100 5 star talisman achievement showing 4 blue sword looking icons. That will be a long wait and I do not see these in talisman hoard.

Those are the Comet Talismans and they are useless. Similar to the Meteor Talismans...I don't think anyone has maxed them out. They cost 10 Power or something to use...

Shaolin85london
06-23-2017, 08:27 PM
Both comet and meteor talisman set are maxed out, one set Holy smoke Eddie equipped by, and comet gave to PDK

IceManFerrar
06-23-2017, 08:36 PM
But do you ever use them? Esp in PvP?

IceManFerrar
06-27-2017, 01:31 PM
Need to be fair and give some props/positive feedback on this thread. I have got 3 skill Shards over the past few days from the lower SQs, along with decent drops of Ironite (ranging from 5-25), so this is working quite ok for me of late.

The only SQ that is useless to me is the Talisman Hoard, which is the main topic of this thread. Don't think I got Skill Shards from this location ever.

Nicko
06-27-2017, 01:52 PM
Need to be fair and give some props/positive feedback on this thread. I have got 3 skill Shards over the past few days from the lower SQs, along with decent drops of Ironite (ranging from 5-25), so this is working quite ok for me of late.

The only SQ that is useless to me is the Talisman Hoard, which is the main topic of this thread. Don't think I got Skill Shards from this location ever.

Me neither. This SQ is definitely broken - unless your goal is an army of Magus toons with Freeze (Sorcery) talismans.

In that case it's awesome!

IceManFerrar
06-27-2017, 02:55 PM
Me neither. This SQ is definitely broken - unless your goal is an army of Magus toons with Freeze (Sorcery) talismans.

In that case it's awesome!

Lol, good one, Nicko! :)

thealchemist
06-27-2017, 02:56 PM
Its comforting knowing I'm not the only one who gets a tonne of these things. I did manage a paladin the other day to mix it up, but to keep its consistency it also was a sorcery rather than the power or arcane I'd prefer. The talisman cache is more likely to give out decent talismans than the hoard. Only reason I do it is for me its 1 SQ closer to the 1k achievement and the legendary soul that comes with it. Otherwise I too would give it a miss.

Chaosego888
06-27-2017, 03:44 PM
90% of the time it is Sorcery Freeze for me as well. I did get a skill shard from here 2 days ago, the only one I have saw in a couple of weeks

kkkreg5
06-27-2017, 04:30 PM
Just got a Freezing Arcane and Death Shield. I want to stop.... but I CAN'T!

Chaosego888
06-27-2017, 04:32 PM
Just got a Freezing Arcane and Death Shield. I want to stop.... but I CAN'T!
Same exact drop for me

IceManFerrar
06-27-2017, 04:54 PM
Same exact drop for me

And the exact same for me as well...Freezing and Death Talismans.

Silentknight
06-27-2017, 04:59 PM
And the exact same for me as well...Freezing and Death Talismans.

Quit posting numbers cuz NF will kill drop rate but I'm between 17-20 skill shards since SQ's started. 2 yesterday. From all of em incl. Talisman Hoard...but usually crap from that 1.

IceManFerrar
06-27-2017, 05:25 PM
Quit posting numbers cuz NF will kill drop rate but I'm between 17-20 skill shards since SQ's started. 2 yesterday. From all of em incl. Talisman Hoard...but usually crap from that 1.

Wow mate, that is a lot. I must be at 7-9 since the SQs started, and have NEVER got more than 1 a day.

Silentknight
06-27-2017, 05:33 PM
Wow mate, that is a lot. I must be at 7-9 since the SQs started, and have NEVER got more than 1 a day.

Got 3 one day. Well not sure bout reset but within 24 hrs. Enti, Blackbolt & Jofer think I'm a skill shard magnet cuz they get em with my champion too!

Askora
06-27-2017, 06:05 PM
5 precious fragments and the, oh so rare, sorcery freezing talisman today. Think it was arcane freezing yesterday and a death mark talisman. The question I have is, who hordes sorcery freezing talismans? I think we need to find someone with a better horde of talismans to raid. :cool:

I did ok for skill shards the first week, but only gotten one from the SQs since.

Chaosego888
06-27-2017, 06:18 PM
Quit posting numbers cuz NF will kill drop rate but I'm between 17-20 skill shards since SQ's started. 2 yesterday. From all of em incl. Talisman Hoard...but usually crap from that 1.I was thinking they already changed it, I was at 10 at the same time you were and only at 12 now, I normally keep my troopers out of skull quests and dungeons because of MACLO risk but I might have to try it tonight and see.

Silentknight
06-27-2017, 07:04 PM
I was thinking they already changed it, I was at 10 at the same time you were and only at 12 now, I normally keep my troopers out of skull quests and dungeons because of MACLO risk but I might have to try it tonight and see.
Never used to use troopers on Secret Levels but SoT r 2 tight now...have 2

Chaosego888
06-27-2017, 08:48 PM
Never used to use troopers on Secret Levels but SoT r 2 tight now...have 2Yeah you're right, I used to just refill, not wanting to buy ironite anymore due to the resource milking events. Saigrim's post in another thread made a lot of sense to me. I'll just take my slackers in there so if it crashes, Oh well! It will just be someone who sends 2 badges per week anyway.

DaveMurray
06-28-2017, 01:04 PM
Got 3 one day. Well not sure bout reset but within 24 hrs. Enti, Blackbolt & Jofer think I'm a skill shard magnet cuz they get em with my champion too!

FU Sk, i get shit when i use your champion in skull quests :p
Well i only got 2 ss since skull quests introduced so it may be just me.

Silentknight
06-28-2017, 07:51 PM
FU Sk, i get shit when i use your champion in skull quests :p
Well i only got 2 ss since skull quests introduced so it may be just me.

Definitely u! Lol

Dank Brew
06-28-2017, 07:52 PM
Normally I get a freeze and void, but yesterday I got a skill shard and ironite. Then I got another skill shard on a different one. Idk why my luck was so good yesterday, but my point is - do it anyways. Sell them, its free gold, and an opportunity for skill shards - or ironite.

Dank Brew
06-28-2017, 07:54 PM
BTW it was your champion I used for the talisman hoard skillshard kkkreg, so thanks for the luck! lol

slash1424
07-12-2017, 10:13 PM
So frustrated with the skull quest! 5* lvl 100's 12 SoT and one sorcery freeze talisman, almost every time. I have only been running this every 3~4 days because of this. what a waste of time and resources. Not running it any more until at least next update.

druid138
07-12-2017, 10:24 PM
Yeah, usually it's a single Freeze talisman for me. But, Skill Shards do sometimes appear (or 25 Ironite), so I think it's worth playing now.

DaveMurray
07-13-2017, 09:33 AM
Freezing tali for about 2 weeks, sometimes another purple tali shows up, nothing else and offcourse even if it was reported they didn't fix it with the last update.

7son
07-13-2017, 11:46 PM
Got 2 skill shards plus a freeze from talisman horde earlier today, definitely worth the time.