PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday's event

floki
06-20-2017, 01:27 PM
So this event seems really cool right, i always love new eddies and this one in particular looks very good! Badass design!
But i have to ask the developers if they can implement the old sacrifice system, where every sacrifice gave you a chance at the souls, not just a lvl 6 one, i mean, it's an event, wich means it's temporary. If you have to sacrifice 20,000 essence for a chance, while racing the clock... That just seems a little unfair to me. Just my opinion though! I can't wait to see this new eddie!
Love the updates!
Cheers! \m/

DIEDD
06-20-2017, 01:41 PM
In my opinion this event would have worked better when the sacrifice was released I mean when we had a huge amount of duplicate characters.
Now for those of us who want to try our luck and try to get it, we will have to spend a good amount of ironites.

Patrice-1201
06-20-2017, 01:54 PM
In my opinion this event would have worked better when the sacrifice was released I mean when we had a huge amount of duplicate characters.
Now for those of us who want to try our luck and try to get it, we will have to spend a good amount of ironites.

it can't be this!!! surely we must be able to buy Mystic Souls as well otherwise it's just a rip off, we'll need to spend so much on Rare Souls to get 5 stars to throw into the Chamber for a chance of getting a few Mystic Souls each with a slight chance of getting Mystic Eddie... This will be just wrong....

DIEDD
06-20-2017, 02:23 PM
This eddie is very cool I hope it can be obtained by other ways too.

floki
06-20-2017, 03:00 PM
This eddie is very cool I hope it can be obtained by other ways too.

Me too! As patrice said I hope they are also available for purchase

Lulero
06-20-2017, 03:18 PM
Pretty positive you'll be able to purchase those souls as well... I managed 3 shaman eddies with sacrifice alone last event of the sort so not surprised they made it harder. 6 might be a liiiiiittle over the top though.

Hypnos
06-20-2017, 03:29 PM
the single post didn't say a lot, but it did say all tier vi sacrifices would give a mystic soul. It failed to mention however, whether or not lower tier sacrifices would have a chance at dropping a mystic soul, I would remain hopeful in the meantime

DIEDD
06-20-2017, 03:43 PM
the single post didn't say a lot, but it did say all tier vi sacrifices would give a mystic soul. It failed to mention however, whether or not lower tier sacrifices would have a chance at dropping a mystic soul, I would remain hopeful in the meantime

I was thinking the same maybe an error in the post, I'm being optimistic but as you say the publication does not say much.

Askora
06-20-2017, 03:53 PM

Hopefully just poor wording. Maybe Tier 6 is mystic souls instead of rare, and lower tiers still have a chance. I'm working on a tier 6 sacrifice, but doubt I'll be ready before the event ends. Not too worried since I didn't get Shaman or Navigator from the special souls, but ended up getting them later.

Eddie666
06-20-2017, 05:20 PM
Any clarification from any Devs would be appreciated

floki
06-20-2017, 05:20 PM

Haven't given that any thought yet... Hey let's stay positive en hope they do! :)

DIEDD
06-20-2017, 05:25 PM
Any clarification from any Devs would be appreciated

Yeee, all this sudden secrecy is killing me.
C'mon devs throw us a bone.

Crazypants
06-20-2017, 07:49 PM
Yeee, all this sudden secrecy is killing me.
C'mon devs throw us a bone.

I'm not surprised the devs have been forum quite lately. Every time one does pop up some random manchild complains and/or throws a tantrum about something. I'm sure their painfully aware that BNW is falling behind the "first half of the year" schedule that was mentioned in the state of the nation post and plenty of people on here have repeatedly stated their displeasure with the delays and lack of new content. No sense becoming a lighting rod for criticism just for the sake of it. I'm sure we will hear from them when they have answers to the community's questions and/or have some news. As for tomorrows event Nicko had a good educated guess on how it will work. Either way we will find out in a day.

Sparton_LOTB
06-20-2017, 08:22 PM
Regarding the event, a Tier VI sacrifice is one way of getting Seer Souls, but it's not the only way to be able to get those souls, or the new Eddie.

We will reveal more about the Eddie and the limited time promotions around him closer to the start of the event.

Patrice-1201
06-20-2017, 09:02 PM
Regarding the event, a Tier VI sacrifice is one way of getting Seer Souls, but it's not the only way to be able to get those souls, or the new Eddie.

We will reveal more about the Eddie and the limited time promotions around him closer to the start of the event.

Thanks Sparton, I knew you guys rocked!

DIEDD
06-20-2017, 09:30 PM

Thanks Sparton, any information is appreciated.

floki
06-21-2017, 11:15 AM

Awesome! Forgive me my jumping to conclusions! Can't wait for the event! You guys should be thanked more for these awesome events! \m/

Sparton_LOTB
06-21-2017, 08:54 PM
Event thread is up! (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6331) Check out the details and discuss it with others over there.

Digitalblaze
06-21-2017, 09:42 PM
13 souls 13 3star dupes woooooooooooo yea not even enough for the req sacrifice

todd
06-21-2017, 11:46 PM
I just picked up 10 seer souls in the store, dropped all at once ,received mystic eddie, vampire hunter eddie, (did not have), dupe CRE, and 7 other dupes. so 2 keepers and 8 to the hole.

Digitalblaze
06-21-2017, 11:57 PM
dropped another 10x seer assoles
yet another 10x 3 star dupes sooo 23 x 3 star dupes and well get FU#&3D !! im done!

kkkreg5
06-22-2017, 12:13 AM
dropped another 10x seer assoles
yet another 10x 3 star dupes sooo 23 x 3 star dupes and well get FU#&3D !! im done!

I feel your pain... I'm up to 30...

Murdog19
06-22-2017, 12:40 AM
I got a problem. I made a VI tier sacrifice and only got 5 gun/assasin souls. Is there any solution or a way to make this right?

Crazypants
06-22-2017, 01:13 AM
I got a problem. I made a VI tier sacrifice and only got 5 gun/assasin souls. Is there any solution or a way to make this right?

There was some sort of mix up at the start of the event. The below quote is directly from a Dev in another thread and should help you out.

Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB-

"There was an issue for the first few minutes after the maintenance period was ended where you could have gotten into the game without event data for the Sacrifice. If you restart the game (force close and relaunch), it will sync with our servers and ensure that you have all of the event data.

If you did a Tier VI sacrifice and did not get Seer Souls, please contact CS (preferably through the in-game Support button, but if you prefer to email [email protected] directly, make sure you specify your full user name).

My apologies for the hiccup. "

ShadowedLies
06-22-2017, 04:21 AM
Welp that was all for naught. Oh well.

Murdog19
06-22-2017, 10:44 PM
I'm happy to share that the great support team addressed my issue. Mystic Eddie is now on my team (also Fear of the Dark and Storm)