PDA

View Full Version : (one) tex goes on vacation till mid july

tex-0775
06-20-2017, 07:20 PM
......for it is a human number, its number is........well the number of troopers could be more "human"......

Since most of my troopers are members, i hope i can reach most of you this way. Now that summer has arrived and i have a couple of weeks vacation coming up, i'm winding down during the comming weeks. If you need to clear space for requests, you should delete me as i won't be playing that much. Not quitting, but only logging in for dayly rewards and the ocationally play/grind/arena thing.

I would also like to thank all of you for all the points i've gotten for almost a year, sometimes i wonder if we have some sort of braindamage, since we log in and play for hours day after day, to be good troopers. You guys/gals rock big time

This thursday will be the last day i can give points with guarantee, and thereafter i dunno....i'm of to a festival, for a healthy dose of metal and alcohol, and if i'm able to play, it wont be all troopers. Depending on how many troopers this leaves me, i will try to play them from the comming sunday, but still i'm winding down till sometime mid july, where i will be back on full grind

Have a great summer. Up the irons \,,/ - - \,,/

Main account: tex-0775
Crappy mobile account: plexi1987x-8072

Browno
06-20-2017, 07:24 PM
Wish you the best vacation :)

Silentknight
06-20-2017, 07:37 PM
Oh I guess I'll keep u around,lmao! Have fun!!!