PDA

View Full Version : Instant battles

tagorim
06-20-2017, 08:25 PM
Not everyone has the time to use all 50 troopers by doing battles even in auto mode in the highest speed. Or doing battles just to farm. It takes a lot of time. It would be useful to people with limited free time to have the option of instant battle for levels that where previously completed and three skulls earned. You choose your team, your trooper and just click the instant battle. The boss fights could ( and should ) be excluded. This would also minimize the problem where people don't use all troopers. So, what do you think?

Browno
06-20-2017, 08:50 PM
This has been suggested before, and the problem i see is why even play if it is no battles going on? An option to take more troopers into battle would be more fitting.

tagorim
06-20-2017, 09:05 PM
Well you are right about that, we should play the game. But in my opinion doing auto battles is not playing the game either. There is a lot of fighting in PVP anyway. Taking more troopers would be nice though. Or decreasing the number of troopers (down from 50) and increasing badges. For example, 25 troopers and 50 badges instead of 50 troopers and 25 badges

LandCrusher70
06-20-2017, 10:51 PM
Well you are right about that, we should play the game. But in my opinion doing auto battles is not playing the game either. There is a lot of fighting in PVP anyway. Taking more troopers would be nice though. Or decreasing the number of troopers (down from 50) and increasing badges. For example, 25 troopers and 50 badges instead of 50 troopers and 25 badges

How about this?:
25 badges per Trooper used.
Would that be better?