06-20-2017, 09:13 PM
The eagle knows
(His words)

FallenAngel666
06-20-2017, 09:22 PM
Impressive skills! Congrats!!

IceManFerrar
06-20-2017, 10:22 PM
I don't get it either...but aren't there 15 other people ahead of you in rank last week?

Jofer16
06-20-2017, 11:38 PM
YEP. Better than you. This post is hilarious, call me out and fail, Jofer > The Situation. And there's only one stat that matters anyway...

My eleven Eternals.

Try harder next time, you can't see me lol

Jofer16
06-20-2017, 11:41 PM
Bengio when he tries to fly with the Eagles...

Silentknight
06-20-2017, 11:50 PM
Bengio when he tries to fly with the Eagles...

Lmfao!!! 99-27% bout 30 less matches & higher ranked so....YEAH!

Silentknight
06-20-2017, 11:58 PM
Careful J, he'll start copying ur d! Remember,wouldn't b the 1st time some clowns done it. U know who u r 2!!!

Jofer16
06-21-2017, 12:02 AM
Careful J, he'll start copying ur d! Remember,wouldn't b the 1st time some clowns done it. U know who u r 2!!!

Truth! Someone's paying attention lol

Silentknight
06-21-2017, 12:04 AM
Truth! Someone's paying attention lol

Keep ur friends close & ur enemies closer!

Jofer16
06-21-2017, 12:30 AM
Update, 38% now, went a little higher... where no one would try, where Eagles dare.

Jofer16
06-21-2017, 12:41 AM
Keep ur friends close & ur enemies closer!

Few know the ways of the Samurai.

Silentknight
06-21-2017, 12:46 AM
Few know the ways of the Samurai

Yeah, Drift bitch!

IceManFerrar
06-21-2017, 01:33 AM
Bengio, seriously man, why do you start this shite? Like Bruce said the other day at the Maiden concert, we are all Blood Brothers in Iron Maiden, regardless of race, color, country, or creed.

And before you say that I am one of Jofer's slaves, let me tell you that "I am not a number, I am a free man"! I don't know him except on this forum, and am not one of his troopers.

Yea, he may come off as cocky, but that goes with having good self confidence and belief in yourself...all great sportsmen like Michael Schumacher, Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton, Michal Jordan, etc. were all excellent in what they did and some people thought that they were arrogant because they exuded self confidence. I have never seen Jofer antagonize or belittle anyone, except for all you trolls who attack him first.

Like it or not, the fact of the matter is that all the other Eternals only won because Jofer decided not too go for Eternal during those weeks. No offense to any of the other Eternals..some are my good friends and fellow troopers, but that is the reality of the situation.

I for one have accepted that I don't have the toons or the skillset to make it to the top 25, much less top 10 and definitely not Eternal. Thanks to some very good friends on this forum who advised me, I was finally able to crack top 100 this past week, and I am happy with it. I know that I cannot compete with the top players who are simply far better than I am...but I am ok with that, because I have other skills and talents that may be better (gaming is not one of them, sadly, lol).

So you need to simply accept that there are others, especially Jofer, who are better than you, and just move on with your life and enjoy the game and our beloved band who brought us together in the first place.

Can we please stop this crap and instead continue making this forum the great place that it is?

Thanks,
Ice

Peppoah
06-21-2017, 07:47 AM
Very well spoken, Iceman.
I totally agree with you.
Up the Irons!

Bengio
06-21-2017, 08:10 AM
YEP. Better than you. This post is hilarious, call me out and fail, Jofer > The Situation. And there's only one stat that matters anyway...

My eleven Eternals.

Try harder next time, you can't see me lol

Hahahahahhahahahahahah
Pathetic
Greetings to your silentwife

Browno
06-21-2017, 08:36 AM
Maybe start some kind of foundation that can donate money to bengio. I feel sorry for the poor chap, obviously help is needed.

Bengio
06-21-2017, 02:45 PM
Io non sopporto gli imbroglioni
Jofer ha ammesso di aver vinto i primi eternal grazie a un bug che gli faceva prendere punti anche quando perdeva
Lo ha ammesso in questo forum
Se non ha nulla da nascondere perché ha tagliato lo screen con le statistiche?
È inutile che lui inventi scuse
Puó imbrogliare i devs,non me
Io non sono geloso,non corro per l'eternal
Non ho il tempo per farlo
Mi dispiace per chi gioca onestamente
E non mi interessa delle vostre chiacchiere
Non sapete di che parlate

GotN
06-21-2017, 02:54 PM
Jofer ha ammesso di aver vinto i primi eternal grazie a un bug che gli faceva prendere punti anche quando perdeva

Apart from the fact that I do not understand a hundred percent what you wrote there, I think it's disgusting you calling Jofer a deceiver! And you say, you are not jealous of him? WTF?? The only thing you would wish is to never have opened this thread! Don't have any words for this!!

Bengio
06-21-2017, 03:12 PM
Se non hai parole,non commentare
Almeno eviteresti di scrivere idiozie
È semplice
Io so quello che dico
Tu?

Silentknight
06-21-2017, 03:22 PM
Hey NF,Sparton,Kaz...someone!!! U guys gunna ban this waste of skin or what??? Take out the trash!!!

Askora
06-21-2017, 03:28 PM

Regardless of whether anything you said was true or not, winning due to a bug would not be cheating. If that's the case, you need to ask everyone who's using Wrath (OP due to copy and paste error per devs), AoF (proc's the extra turn when he shouldn't), GCR (regenerates her titan shield when it's stolen and sometimes when prisoner is blocking her passive), and a host of other toons to quit using them in pvp.

How he gets to eternal is between him and the devs. If he was cheating, he'd be banned. If he spends 10,000 ironite to do it then we should all be thankful he's making their payroll.

How many times have you made eternal? You say you're not worried about it, but you complain about someone else making it numerous times. Why?

Just enjoy the game and quit making drama.

Bengio
06-21-2017, 03:28 PM
Vai a piangere dalla mamma...
Tu sei il primo a offendere
Se tu stai qui non vedo perché non dovrei starci io

Silentknight
06-21-2017, 03:30 PM
Vai a piangere dalla mamma...
Tu sei il primo a offendere
Se tu stai qui non vedo perché non dovrei starci io

Little man,little package!

angelkelly
06-21-2017, 03:38 PM

Grazie per averti intrattenuto. 😁🍿🍿😁🍿🍿🍿😂

Bengio
06-21-2017, 03:46 PM
Grazie per averti intrattenuto. 😁🍿🍿😁🍿🍿🍿😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

gmac
06-21-2017, 04:16 PM
Bengio and everybody,

Jofer is just the best player, period.

Have you guys even try to get to know him? Learn from this background/experience? Makes no sense to me that people start accusing him instead of trying to learn from him.

Come on now, his account must have been checked more times than all other player combined.

This accusations have no place here, I agree with IceMan 100%.

Hope this stops.

Best
gmac

zamasu
06-21-2017, 04:30 PM
Honestly, this is just pathetic. Want to prove the guy wrong? Want to show him you're better than him? fu****ng get to the top and win eternal and shove it in his face. Stop with the non-sense posts

Bengio
06-21-2017, 04:40 PM
The eternal zamasu...
Ahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaah

scott-5496
06-21-2017, 04:47 PM
Gulp, no this again! Jeezo when will we all take a chill pill on who is the best and who is not. I am pretty sure if someone just sat for a week and did nothing else except play this game into the ground they would be eternal - regardless of if they have the top toons or not. I am pretty sure if someone was committed enough to do this they would get the eternal position as to get it takes masses and masses of time - even if you have a top defence and 100% win record - you can have that or pretty close to it but you have to put in hours and hours everyday if you want to be sure. Please lets just let Jofer do his thing and be happy doing it...as others have said here others only get eternal when he can't be arsed. Simples!

CanyptianFit
06-21-2017, 04:47 PM
No more posts on this thread all.

Let's kill this.

Moving on...

zamasu
06-21-2017, 04:59 PM
The eternal zamasu...
Ahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaah

Besides you, I have a life outside the game. anyone can be fucking eternal just sitting their asses all week playing.
Ohh wait is not that easy, you haven't done it yet :rolleyes:

DIEDD
06-21-2017, 05:13 PM
No more posts on this thread all.

Let's kill this.

Moving on...

Oh please stop this shit.
I think the forum needs someone to supervise these threads.

Leviathan
06-21-2017, 06:02 PM
Hi everyone. As mentioned in the past, we don't mind banter or heated discussion, but this thread is going no where good. The discussion was created to specifically call out/attack one of our players, and as such does not contribute to a positive environment.

I'm going to be closing this thread. Moving forward I request that no one create a thread with the express purpose of calling out or attacking another player. Any such threads found in future will be closed and deleted.

If you have an issue or any questions, please send one of us a private message here, or email our support team at [email protected].