PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Gunner Corrupt Rescuer

Vertax616
06-21-2017, 08:36 AM
Hello all! I recently pulled this char from a legendary soul and if I remember correctly she used to be one if the stronger BNW chars. I want to use her but I can't decide about talismans. I think she is a good char for PvP. But I don't have any talismans based on Defense so I don't want to invest so much on a wrong combination. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

slauki
06-21-2017, 11:03 AM
i use 2 red (iron fierce) 2 health and 2 immunity. she is a killer on pvp and i use her 95% of the time. but she is prolly the single most OP character at the moment :P she is even more broken than wrath i feel.

Vertax616
06-21-2017, 11:18 AM
i use 2 red (iron fierce) 2 health and 2 immunity. she is a killer on pvp and i use her 95% of the time. but she is prolly the single most OP character at the moment :P she is even more broken than wrath i feel.

Thanks slauki! I will use this setup, does she also work on defense?

slauki
06-21-2017, 11:28 AM
Thanks slauki! I will use this setup, does she also work on defense?

many people use her and she can be very tough and annoying with the right teammates. maybe energy talismans would be the better option for defense since she is more of a supporter than a damage dealer.

i like my setup for offense very much, but it all depends on the plans you have with a specific character. so there is no 100% correct answer regarding the "right" talisman setup.

Blade
06-21-2017, 12:08 PM
One problem at the moment is, that the iron talisman bonus does not work ! Therefore I hesitate to maximise her...
Do you encounter the same bonus failure?

Enti
06-21-2017, 12:36 PM
Hello

Sparton confirmed several times the bonus does affect the characters during battle. The only bug with Iron Talisman set bonus is that it is not showing on My Team screen (cosmetic bug basically).

slauki
06-21-2017, 12:37 PM
One problem at the moment is, that the iron talisman bonus does not work ! Therefore I hesitate to maximise her...
Do you encounter the same bonus failure?

i belive this is only a visial bug. i made some testings right now and i found that the guardian ones are making slightly more damage than irons :)
so i will put them one from now on!

Blade
06-21-2017, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the info - good to know!! This is a great community here!

Vertax616
06-21-2017, 10:14 PM
many people use her and she can be very tough and annoying with the right teammates. maybe energy talismans would be the better option for defense since she is more of a supporter than a damage dealer.

i like my setup for offense very much, but it all depends on the plans you have with a specific character. so there is no 100% correct answer regarding the "right" talisman setup.

Thank you for the answer, I think I will use her as a defensive...

Grim
06-22-2017, 10:45 AM
GCR is probably the most annoying foe in pvp (1vs1 is practically unkillable) and one of my fastet defeat was against one with an explosive talisman set (well, that's also beacause it blended perfectly with the rest of the opposing team)

Nerada
06-23-2017, 11:17 AM
I personnaly use her with counterstrike and energy tallisman (a team with a lot of energy stealing is great against her i think since she cant use her power anymore), though if i had some i'd replace counterstrike with explosive

Lord Schmeb
06-24-2017, 10:45 AM
I personnaly use her with counterstrike and energy tallisman (a team with a lot of energy stealing is great against her i think since she cant use her power anymore), though if i had some i'd replace counterstrike with explosive

Yup, Explosive is absolutely the way to go. The others don't matter.

Scarecrow
07-17-2017, 04:22 PM
I recently switched her to us and explosive set with an Energy set and seem to like it. I like being able to cast Endure quicker to protect the rest of my team.

Lulero
07-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Been using explosive and energy on her for a while now. I tried a bit with strike but would advise against it. She tends to fire against her own team when casting endure, or was it fixed?
Doesn't really matter, more importantly strike on non-pure damager will be abused by any offense with void.

Scarecrow
08-15-2017, 01:35 PM
I switched to Strike and Energy and it is the way to go. I use her on defense and offense to bring back the dead. The counterstrike can get even more energy. Yes I know she is broken, but it's broken for everyone.