PDA

View Full Version : Mistake in description of an achievement...

Witkacy
06-21-2017, 06:23 PM
Evening all :)

Not quite sure where to put it - it's NOT a bug, simply mistake - spotted while checking my achievement goals... It's about ''COMPETITOR V'' - description says: ''Complete 1,500 Arena battles'', yet the progress bar indicates .../1K... So I would like to know, which of those numbers are the correct ones, please... Either 1K as the progress meter shows, either 1,500K as the description tells so...

Thank you :)

Cheers,

W

Sparton_LOTB
06-21-2017, 06:56 PM
The achievement description ("Complete 1,500 Arena battles") is what's correct. The summary of progress beside the progress bar is being reported incorrectly, even though the game is correctly tracking your progress and what the needed amount is.

This will be fixed in the next major update.

Witkacy
06-21-2017, 07:08 PM
The achievement description ("Complete 1,500 Arena battles") is what's correct. The summary of progress beside the progress bar is being reported incorrectly, even though the game is correctly tracking your progress and what the needed amount is.

Sparton :)

Ok, thanks for quick response... This is GOOD...

But it means that I am much further to achieve than I thought - and this is BAD news unfortunately...

Cheers,

W

zamasu
06-21-2017, 07:13 PM

Sparton, if you don't mind me asking.

What is considered "Major" , "Big" or "soon" in your development team?

It will be fixed in the next "Major" update, we had many updates since that was said and still hasn't been fixed.
We will have a "Big" event next week, and it turns out to be a new soul with a higher chance to get a new Eddie.
BNW will be released "Soon" and it is many months after that was said and still nothing.

Thank you,

Sparton_LOTB
06-21-2017, 07:31 PM
Sparton, if you don't mind me asking.

What is considered "Major" , "Big" or "soon" in your development team?

It will be fixed in the next "Major" update, we had many updates since that was said and still hasn't been fixed.
We will have a "Big" event next week, and it turns out to be a new soul with a higher chance to get a new Eddie.
BNW will be released "Soon" and it is many months after that was said and still nothing.

Thank you,

Haha, yeah, Kaz just chastised me for my use of "major" here...

By major, I mean an app store update which is either dedicated to a wealth of fixes and improvements for the game, or an app store update which will introduce a new feature.

"Big" will usually refer to new character(s) to obtain and/or new events or rewards for activities that are out of the norm.

And "soon"... well, we've obviously misjudged how "soon" Brave New World would be released from when it was originally revealed. It's not because we planned it would take this long, but because we kept having other priorities arise, which kept pushing back other initiatives (like this feature). Sadly, I still don't have anything further to announce regarding Brave New World yet.

HomemLivre
06-21-2017, 07:51 PM

By major, I mean an app store update which is either dedicated to a wealth of fixes and improvements for the game, or an app store update which will introduce a new feature.

"Big" will usually refer to new character(s) to obtain and/or new events or rewards for activities that are out of the norm.

And "soon"... well, we've obviously misjudged how "soon" Brave New World would be released from when it was originally revealed. It's not because we planned it would take this long, but because we kept having other priorities arise, which kept pushing back other initiatives (like this feature). Sadly, I still don't have anything further to announce regarding Brave New World yet.

Wow, Sparton... please... It's going for two months since the destroyer nerf in the Visions and the release of the Wrath (lol)...
How much time will take for you guys fix it?
Its ridiculous how much people already have Wrath and using him in the arena. That char release without thinking like it was is killing the balance of the game...

So again I ask: How much time will we have to wait until you guys fix it? How much time will we have to wait until you release at least a patch notes??????

Waiting for your answer. Tks.

Edit: I PMd you in the first or second day before the release of the eternals about this problem and its already going for two months...

MrFreeze
06-21-2017, 07:55 PM
https://youtu.be/TMRYS9vxuR0?list=PLB0D59C8EC94CED10

gmac
06-21-2017, 08:05 PM
Hell yeah Freeze!!

And how about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ8dmBU-pAQ&t=35s

This was may 16th, where is BNW?!?!

Where are the old talismans?! Night City?! Bug fixes?!?!

Eddie events are not near enough!

Damn, this is frustrating.

Silentknight
06-21-2017, 08:06 PM
Wow, Sparton... please... It's going for two months since the destroyer nerf in the Visions and the release of the Wrath (lol)...
How much time will take for you guys fix it?
Its ridiculous how much people already have Wrath and using him in the arena. That char release without thinking like it was is killing the balance of the game...

So again I ask: How much time will we have to wait until you guys fix it? How much time will we have to wait until you release at least a patch notes??????

Waiting for your answer. Tks.

Edit: I PMd you in the first or second day before the release of the eternals about this problem and its already going for two months...

Where was all this whining when u took eternal with OP Visions + 2 OP Sen. Harpies???

qazwer00
06-21-2017, 08:06 PM

I received an email this morning that ended with "We have plenty more exciting content coming very soon, including the Brave New World Dungeons" emphasis mine ;)

Silentknight
06-21-2017, 08:09 PM
Hell yeah Freeze!!

And how about this?

Relax bud! We have F2F to tide us over! But yeah,good points guys! Why we go elsewhere!

HomemLivre
06-21-2017, 08:18 PM
Hell yeah Freeze!!

And how about this?

Thats what Im talking about!

Game's been so boring for so long and nothing new, no real changes. The game is getting stagnant.
Please, at least a patch notes to know what we will be able to do in the close future!

gmac
06-21-2017, 08:23 PM
Relax bud! We have F2F to tide us over!

But that IS the problem! Players are moving to other games or doing something else, they are leaving... It's sad as hell to watch this. Feels like this game is dying.

Sorry, but that is how I feel.

Hope I'm dead wrong and BNW comes in few hours... but I'm pessimistic.

MrFreeze
06-21-2017, 08:38 PM
I'm hoping they just surprise us with it today too. Prob not but I'm interested to see what the event is all about.

Another thread that's gone way off topic. This place could use a mod or two.