PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion about PVP Eternal Rank Reward

osiris0000
06-21-2017, 06:47 PM
Hello everyone.

First of all, i don't call myself competitive in PVP yet. Trying to participate as much as i can, growing slowly.

I was recently talking with Slauki about what "Eternal" rank reward would give more motivation for players to chase it.
Following idea showed up, thanks to Slauki for brainstorming and mentioning it to post here :

When i think about myself, if Eternal rank reward was an "Iron Maiden" signed album, t-shirt or any material - i would go for it much more harder.
And i bet many people would push much harder! Because that's something you can keep it in your real life as a valuable memory.
This is a player suggestion from us to devs, we think it can really fire up PVP competition and players!

So, i am asking all players here.
How hard would you fight for Eternal rank in PVP, if you know you will get a signed merch material from Iron Maiden with your name??

Kardas
06-21-2017, 08:51 PM
While I think that reward would be absolutely beautiful, the shipping costs may get murderous depending on where that week's Eternal is from.

Still, I would not mind supporting LotB through merch. Plenty of great artwork that can be used :)

abbadon
06-21-2017, 10:57 PM
Nah they'd get a discount from weekly shipping to the same address, wherever jofer lives /

slauki
06-22-2017, 10:38 AM
thanks for posting this man, for me this is a genius idea. i cannot imagine the shipping costs to be that high for a CD/DVD or a poster.
Lets say it cost them 20$ i bet they would earn 500 times more from the ironite purchases.

it doesn't has to be every week, but can you imagine how mad everyone would be to get a signed poster of his favourite eddie.

just a great input anyway something in this directuion would work very well i think...
since the new merch stuff is comming soon this might get an idea to spice the competition up a little ;)

90mphyorker
06-22-2017, 11:01 AM
I would fight exactly zero % harder.

It's just signatures which would take a year to even arrive. If it ever would.

I would try harder for more skill shards. More for Eternal and especially harder if Skill Shards were awarded for people ranking between 50-100.