PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Eddie Event - Limited Time Seer Souls from Sacrifice!

Sparton_LOTB
06-21-2017, 08:53 PM
Mystic Eddie joins the cast as a new 5 star Magus character! From now until the end of the month, we have a few changes and additions to help you get this new character.

New Character: Mystic Eddie!

Mystic Eddie utilizes a wide variety devastating status effects, including Freeze, Doom, Ascension, and the new Immortality! If a character with Immortality dies, they will revive, allowing them to continue the fight!

Mystic Eddie is a 5 star Magus available now in all appropriate souls, including a limited time Seer Soul. Check out more on Mystic Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6330).

Limited Time Seer Souls

Like many of the event souls before, Seer Souls give you a 3 to 5 star character of any class! Additionally, this soul has a higher chance of giving you a Mystic Eddie than any other soul you can earn in the game!

The Seer Souls will be available in the Store between June 21st at 2 PM and June 30th at 5 PM PDT, but also...

Limited Time Sacrifice Change

Starting on June 21st at 2 PM PDT, the Tier VI sacrifice is changed to guarantee Seer Souls! When you do a Tier VI sacrifice, you will normally get 5 to 15 Seer Souls, with a chance of getting 25 Seer Souls!

Even if you cannot make it to a Tier VI sacrifice right now, don’t forget that you can open common Souls and sacrifice the results for a chance at Rare Souls so you can build up enough 3 star and 4 star extra characters!

This change for sacrifice rewards will last until June 30th at 5 PM PDT.

druid138
06-21-2017, 09:01 PM
Is the Tier VII Sacrifice adjusted as well? Or just VI?

Edit: Nevermind - it makes sense to exclude VII.

mjmxiii
06-21-2017, 09:15 PM
Decided to by a Seer soul 10pk and got Mystic on the first shot. The rest was 3* offerings... fodder for the sac chamber... Will throw some talismans on Mystic for my troopers to check him out upon reset.

Cheers and good luck all!

MrFreeze
06-21-2017, 09:17 PM
Um. I just did a tier VI sacrifice and got 1 legendary soul as my reward. I really didn't want to do it because I've been saving for the VII achievement. Anyway didn't get any event souls. Is that how it's supposed to work? I thought they were guarenteed

Dank Brew
06-21-2017, 09:18 PM
HOLY CRAP I PULLED Mystic Eddie FIRST TRY! :D
What luck!

druid138
06-21-2017, 09:20 PM
I just tried a 10-pack. No Mystic Eddie, but three 4* characters. All dupes, but good for the Vortex.

ReDDy4EddY
Hey! Cool Eddie and event

I tried to do a Tier VI sacrifice, but it didn't give me Seer souls? Is that because the seer souls don't appear as rewards in the 'rewards' tab? I was excited to get some new souls, alas it wasn't to be..

Patrice-1201
Pulled Mystic after buying a Magnus soul with my Trooper points 😆

MrFreeze
06-21-2017, 09:22 PM
Hey! Cool Eddie and event

I tried to do a Tier VI sacrifice, but it didn't give me Seer souls? Is that because the seer souls don't appear as rewards in the 'rewards' tab? I was excited to get some new souls, alas it wasn't to be..

Right. Same here. I would recommend everyone hold off on sacrifice for a bit. Something's not working right

Mariner-1212
06-21-2017, 09:23 PM
Pulled Mystic after buying a Magnus soul with my Trooper points 😆

I love that you already have Mystic down in your Eddie listout, haha... congrats on the pull, Patrice!

T-Man
06-21-2017, 09:23 PM
Had a stash of about 10 rare souls and 1 Magnus soul waiting for this event. Scored another Carriage Rider, then on soul 9... Score! Magnus Eddie!!! First time this ever happened for me during one of these events!

Just maxed him out. Working on a talisman build. Will make him my champion shortly. Hope he is worth of sharding.

Dank Brew
06-21-2017, 09:28 PM
I bought ONE soul, and got him first try. Extremely lucky, since I only had 109 ironite lmao
I maxed him to 100 and loaded him with paralysis and freezing talismans for now, No skill shards to use on him though...

Feel free to add me if you want to try him out. Tag is in my signature

R1ck
Bought a 10 pack and no new Eddie, but got 3 new toons, Visions Eddie, corrupt ox cultist and the long waited Assassin GS. Also some other 4* dupes to sacrifice, will try another 10 pack later tonight.

Browno
14 seer souls all 3 stars except from assasin cotd, thats a new one :)

Rodrigo-3281
06-21-2017, 09:33 PM
Got two 10-packs and I got Mystic Eddie!

Also got a Warrior COTD (dupe) and Pharaoh Dog (dupe) and the rest were just 3* dupes.

Crazypants
06-21-2017, 09:33 PM
Bought a 10 pack and had the eyes light up 4 times. 3 Eddies ( two 4 star dupes and the coveted Mystic Eddie) and a dupe 4 star warrior undead rescuer. With the dupe newborns i horded from last weeks event the Vortex is gonna be fire once i lvl all this.

mjmxiii
06-21-2017, 09:35 PM
Bought a 10 pack and no new Eddie, but got 3 new toons, Visions Eddie, corrupt ox cultist and the long waited Assassin GS. Also some other 4* dupes to sacrifice, will try another 10 pack later tonight.

Visions is awesome! Gratz on all pulls.. great chars to have.

Ascension move on Mystic Ed is brutal... increases allies stats by 100%

GotN
06-21-2017, 09:38 PM
Invested in 17 seer souls. Best I got was a 3* SoL Eddie, rest 3* crap! That really sucks!!! 😡

Sparton_LOTB
06-21-2017, 09:39 PM
Um. I just did a tier VI sacrifice and got 1 legendary soul as my reward. I really didn't want to do it because I've been saving for the VII achievement. Anyway didn't get any event souls. Is that how it's supposed to work? I thought they were guarenteed

Right. Same here. I would recommend everyone hold off on sacrifice for a bit. Something's not working right

There was an issue for the first few minutes after the maintenance period was ended where you could have gotten into the game without event data for the Sacrifice. If you restart the game (force close and relaunch), it will sync with our servers and ensure that you have all of the event data.

If you did a Tier VI sacrifice and did not get Seer Souls, please contact CS (preferably through the in-game Support button, but if you prefer to email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com directly, make sure you specify your full user name).

My apologies for the hiccup.

Mysti
06-21-2017, 09:41 PM
Bought a 3 pk of Seer Souls. Pulled Mystic Eddie for the first shot! Yes! Was the only way I was probably going to get him.
The other two souls pulled a 3 star assassin undead axis soldier and a 3 star Dog of War.

Dank Brew
06-21-2017, 09:41 PM
Well... without skill shards he hits as hard as a sloth can walk fast lmao. It seems he is weaker than he sounds... I don't feel like spending all my trooper points on skill shards... I'm hoping trooper eddie will be sold with trooper points.
Someone beef him up and prove me wrong!

Crazypants
06-21-2017, 09:44 PM
Invested in 17 seer souls. Best I got was a 3* SoL Eddie, rest 3* crap! That really sucks!!! 😡

That was me during the Navigator and Shaman Eddie events. Combining both those events I probably went through 100 event souls and never pulled the Navigator or Shaman (still don't have either of them). Meanwhile I sat there and read about people pulling 3,4 or 5 with way less attempts then me. Lady luck can be a real bitch at times. Here's to hoping your luck changes.

MrFreeze
06-21-2017, 09:46 PM
There was an issue for the first few minutes after the maintenance period was ended where you could have gotten into the game without event data for the Sacrifice. If you restart the game (force close and relaunch), it will sync with our servers and ensure that you have all of the event data.

If you did a Tier VI sacrifice and did not get Seer Souls, please contact CS (preferably through the in-game Support button, but if you prefer to email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com directly, make sure you specify your full user name).

My apologies for the hiccup.

Bummer. I tried restarting the game to see if they would show up but no luck. I'll have to use the external email. When I click on the in game support button it just makes a noise and does nothing. Thanks for the reply, I guess I'll go ahead and open this legendary soul. Maybe I'll get him

R1ck
06-21-2017, 09:47 PM
Visions is awesome! Gratz on all pulls.. great chars to have.

Ascension move on Mystic Ed is brutal... increases allies stats by 100%

Thanks, will try your Mystic Eddie at reset

IceManFerrar
06-21-2017, 09:48 PM
All junk for me. Bought 6 Mystic souls and 1 Magus Soul from Arena, and all useless. These bloody events never work for me.

Another strong character which I have to face in the Arena with my weak team...sigh.

qazwer00
06-21-2017, 09:52 PM
Got one but it took me 52 seer souls. (three Tier 6 sacrifices + one 10 pack for 900 ironites)

Witkacy
06-21-2017, 10:05 PM
Evening all :)

All 15 souls I've got from sacrificing my dupes were 3* crap... Really not even 1 4* character? Even not thinked of pulling this new Eddie, but expected something better though...

Sacrificing 5* toons to get 3* garbage... Not cool... Pretty disappoined... So this would be all about the event... Lesson learned - stay away off the so called ''higher chances'' and so the events in the future...

Cheers,

W

Liebhild
06-21-2017, 10:06 PM
Ridicioulus BS as always
=> 31 seer souls and got only 3* dupes

Amarthir
06-21-2017, 10:21 PM
Well I'd say I'm dissapointed but I'm kinda meh. Got 19 seer souls and 10 Magus souls in hopes of getting him. After everything I got a Gunner Corrupt Rescuer and Storm Eddie. Well I guess better luck next time.

StickyAndy
06-21-2017, 10:25 PM
Gotta say I'm very happy with this event so far. 35 souls from sacrificing and I pulled Mystic and Cyborg Eddie!

gmac
06-21-2017, 10:28 PM
Got him

50+ souls.

This "BIG" event sucks big time.

Not the event, Eddie events are cool and necessary.

But no new content and no bug fixes, nothing new for ages now.

And felt less red eyes compared to previous events, but I'm mad here, so... maybe not.

Very disappointed with how NF is handling this game.

Patrice, can you please take over NF? lol

Cheers
gmac

Monte47
06-21-2017, 10:31 PM
Bought 3, got a Storm Eddie and 2 Owl Occultists, lol. I guess I should heed the Maiden Gods, as they keep giving me back storm Eddie. I will have to keep him this time. Not gonna try for more except with trooper points. I've nothing I want to sacrifice. Events are fun tho.

Kamuz24z
06-21-2017, 10:36 PM
40 souls with higher chance to get the new Eddie blah just a big lie

Patrice-1201
06-21-2017, 10:43 PM
Gotta say I'm very happy with this event so far. 35 souls from sacrificing and I pulled Mystic and Cyborg Eddie!

Wow amazing

osiris0000
06-21-2017, 10:45 PM
Bought 3, got a Storm Eddie and 2 Owl Occultists, lol. I guess I should heed the Maiden Gods, as they keep giving me back storm Eddie. I will have to keep him this time. Not gonna try for more except with trooper points. I've nothing I want to sacrifice. Events are fun tho.

Great Pulls!

Bought 2 event souls with 200 ironite and bought 1 magus soul with trooper points..
Drum roll..

2 x Magus NBOL + 1 Wickerdog Queen.

Now left with 110 ironite and 400 trooper points. Well. Poor man's gamble have ended already. Love that owls, they are always there for us.

Patrice-1201
06-21-2017, 10:45 PM
Got him

50+ souls.

And felt less red eyes compared to previous events, but I'm mad here, so... maybe not.

Cheers
gmac
Dream job for me 😉

Tridimensionale
06-21-2017, 10:53 PM
3 souls for 300 ironite.. the first one was Mystic Eddie :D
First impression --> pretty useless in pvp like the shaman but oh well, we'll see

Askora
06-21-2017, 10:57 PM
Bought 3 Seer Souls. All 3* pit fodder. Event over. I'm working on a good Tier VI sacrifice, but think I'd rather have 50 rare souls over the 25 Seer souls.

Glad it sounds like he's going to be another OP toon to help make sure pvp stays unbalanced. Good thing there weren't any tuning updates.

Rain88
06-21-2017, 11:00 PM
31 mystic souls (bought 20 and 11 from sacrifice). 4* death dog and a sentinel golden son, the rest are 3 stars.... great event...

Sag7272
06-21-2017, 11:01 PM
As usual... 900 ionites later
An SSD (dupe 7x or so) & 9 3*... Party time :)
Damn for once I'd have loved to pull an "event Eddie"
I'll play Trooper's ones... As usual lol

BG840
06-21-2017, 11:01 PM
Now that I've pulled myself off the floor. I bought 1 seer soul from the store and HOLY (choice of expletive here)!!!! I pulled the Mystic!! Feeling lucky I dropped a legendary I'd been holding onto and got an assassin cotd! Thank you RNG, you're off the hook for my much wanted samurai eddie for a bit. Thanks NF.

osiris0000
06-21-2017, 11:03 PM
First impression --> pretty useless in pvp like the shaman but oh well, we'll see

Congratz trooper! Put him as a champion when maxed, if you can. So i can try :cool:

Zapathusara
06-21-2017, 11:05 PM

brief off topic:
Shaman is usefull in pvp (not always). Put him with any NB and another non true dmg (in my case, GCR), its a debuff fest. I sharded and use mine quite a lot, against heavy sentinel teams.

Now, about the new eddie, I posted my impressions on char discuss. Not sharding it (next reset I'll get an Eternal). Its nice to have, but not to chase or worry about.

And... As I got one, The BIG event just ended. Hope for a pvp 300 next week, just for more random souls.

URock
06-21-2017, 11:06 PM
Ich bought 30 souls...No Mystic Eddie.
This time not lucky, but I want other chars much more...and...SKILL SHARDS too 😀

calizario
06-21-2017, 11:07 PM
40 souls with higher chance to get the new Eddie blah just a big lie

50+ soul anddddddd nothing

The higher chance is just a big lieeeeeeeeee

MrFreeze
06-21-2017, 11:07 PM
I got my first support ticket number from this event. Not a dupe!

I have to compliment Jerry and whoever else is on the support team. They resolved the situation really quickly and I ended up getting mystic Eddie from my sacrifice souls. Thanks guys, it's appreciated.

Mercifal
06-21-2017, 11:15 PM
And again, next event where I burn 50+ souls, desperatly sarcrifice maxed out toons (even with skillshards) to get nothing but an Ox Cultist or green allies. Guess it's high time to just leave the game.

Tridimensionale
06-21-2017, 11:17 PM
Congratz trooper! Put him as a champion when maxed, if you can. So i can try :cool:

Done .. don t have a good sets of talis for him yet.. give me a few days :)

brief off topic:
Shaman is usefull in pvp (not always). Put him with any NB and another non true dmg (in my case, GCR), its a debuff fest. I sharded and use mine quite a lot, against heavy sentinel teams.

Now, about the new eddie, I posted my impressions on char discuss. Not sharding it (next reset I'll get an Eternal). Its nice to have, but not to chase or worry about.

And... As I got one, The BIG event just ended. Hope for a pvp 300 next week, just for more random souls.

Well.. never lost to one of them & never seen no one near top 20 using him.. still i have one and i really wanted him to work (cool art and ability) but talis slots are simply nonsense for a warrior

Monte47
06-21-2017, 11:23 PM
Bought 3 Seer Souls. All 3* pit fodder. Event over. I'm working on a good Tier VI sacrifice, but think I'd rather have 50 rare souls over the 25 Seer souls.

Glad it sounds like he's going to be another OP toon to help make sure pvp stays unbalanced. Good thing there weren't any tuning updates.

Friend? This sounds like sarcasm. Lol. I'm conflicted on using my troopers to try for him on Magus Soul or not. Won't bother with the sacrifice really. Unfortunately, I sacrificed a bunch two weeks ago

Monte47
06-21-2017, 11:26 PM
Great Pulls!

Bought 2 event souls with 200 ironite and bought 1 magus soul with trooper points..
Drum roll..

2 x Magus NBOL + 1 Wickerdog Queen.

Now left with 110 ironite and 400 trooper points. Well. Poor man's gamble have ended already. Love that owls, they are always there for us.

Lol those damn owls. I get them three times a week. Also, your posts are generally so positive. It's nice to read them.

Zapathusara
06-21-2017, 11:28 PM
Done .. don t have a good sets of talis for him yet.. give me a few days :

Well.. never lost to one of them & never seen no one near top 20 using him.. still i have one and i really wanted him to work (cool art and ability) but talis slots are simply nonsense for a warrior

forgot to say: never use Shaman in defense, lol. As others support, its IA can be bad as hell.

I set the new eddie i defense just to test its IA, lets see...

Askora
06-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Friend? This sounds like sarcasm. Lol. I'm conflicted on using my troopers to try for him on Magus Soul or not. Won't bother with the sacrifice really. Unfortunately, I sacrificed a bunch two weeks ago

Yeah, not overly impressed with the event. Don't think it was worth the hype, and three days would have been sufficient. Several of my troopers got him it looks like, so I'll have the chance to try him out I'm sure.

Good luck if you try for him. If you get him, I can try yours. :D

osiris0000
06-21-2017, 11:54 PM
Lol those damn owls. I get them three times a week. Also, your posts are generally so positive. It's nice to read them.

Thanks for the kind words! You are pretty consistent and having interesting subjects, nice to read your posts too. You know, it is so easy to be negative. Since i am not a dev, i know the fact that i have no control about what is negative. Just trying to having fun from the game, as it supposed to be. :cool:

Speaking of owls.. I even have a thread about them, it could be useful for you in case you if you didn't see it :

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6184-Character-Analysis-Crash-Course-Episode-II-2*-amp-3*-OWL-CULTISTS

I think i am gonna end up maxing one of those owls one day. lol.

mk ultra
06-22-2017, 12:07 AM
i got two mystical eddies after opening 48 seer souls. I bought from store 30 souls and i got 18 from 2 exalted sacrifice (9 each time).
In the process i got a Cyborg Eddie & Tailgunner Eddie, both new additions to my team, and 7 four stars toons. So, i am pretty pleased with the result.

kkkreg5
06-22-2017, 12:10 AM
Up to 30 and jack sh*t squat nothing...

Sleestak
06-22-2017, 12:18 AM
It's always going to be a mixed bag with events like this. Those who pull the brand new character will generally be happy, and those that don't will curse the RNG gods (and NF).

I think it's the buildup to the event that's the killer. They almost need tiers for event rollouts. Ex: In 3 days we'll be rolling out a tier 3 update! Tier 1 could be a simple maintenance patch, while tier 5 could be new content (BNW, Night City, etc.). This way the devs wouldn't have to divulge details on the update, but at least us as players wouldn't be sweating bullets expecting new content.

As for me, I bought 20 seer souls. Best I got was a magus cotd, which was awesome because she's new. Ironically, one of my sacrifice rewards was a magus soul which I popped in for a Mystic Eddie! I decided to dump some G/A souls and to my surprise, the red eyes lit and gave my Cyborg Eddie! :cool:

You obviously won't see me complaining on this one, but I certainly see how people's disappointment level could be pretty high. Best of luck to everyone on your soul drops!

Zapathusara
06-22-2017, 12:38 AM
I think we should get a few toons along the event eddie, like Storm, Fear and Xmas did. At least we get more of the fresh toy feel, even for ones unlucky to open an eddie.

I like the ideia behing tier updates.
The big issue with Seer event is the moment: BNW with no perspective since November (hell, we got an event for the toons and eddie, but no game mode); and the hype about 1 year anniversary.

metallikapo
06-22-2017, 01:06 AM
I did a tier 6 sacrifice and I received 11 seer souls. When I exchanged them, I picked 1 Mystic Eddie, 2 4* toons (a nice Death dog, new to me). It was right for me. Guess I'm having luck.

IceManFerrar
06-22-2017, 01:16 AM
i got two mystical eddies after opening 48 seer souls. I bought from store 30 souls and i got 18 from 2 exalted sacrifice (9 each time).
In the process i got a Cyborg Eddie & Tailgunner Eddie, both new additions to my team, and 7 four stars toons. So, i am pretty pleased with the result.

I have to ask...how do you guys get to such high sacrifice tiers? Do you guys play LoL a lot in order to get all the 3* Evo Shards, and then max out the characters to 5* Level 100?

I have never even crossed a darn Worthy sacrifice I think...sigh! Tier VI is far beyond my reach...what type/level of characters do you need to get to VI?

Askora
06-22-2017, 01:20 AM
It's always going to be a mixed bag with events like this. Those who pull the brand new character will generally be happy, and those that don't will curse the RNG gods (and NF).

I think it's the buildup to the event that's the killer. They almost need tiers for event rollouts. Ex: In 3 days we'll be rolling out a tier 3 update! Tier 1 could be a simple maintenance patch, while tier 5 could be new content (BNW, Night City, etc.). This way the devs wouldn't have to divulge details on the update, but at least us as players wouldn't be sweating bullets expecting new content.

As for me, I bought 20 seer souls. Best I got was a magus cotd, which was awesome because she's new. Ironically, one of my sacrifice rewards was a magus soul which I popped in for a Mystic Eddie! I decided to dump some G/A souls and to my surprise, the red eyes lit and gave my Cyborg Eddie! :cool:

You obviously won't see me complaining on this one, but I certainly see how people's disappointment level could be pretty high. Best of luck to everyone on your soul drops!

For me personally, part of the disappointment is just the length of the event for one Eddie. Sounds like no major update for another 2 weeks. I've only ever gotten one character from a special soul event that was event related and that's a Sentinel Wickerdeer. Most people that are going to get him will have him within the first few days. Not many people are going to be making Tier VI sacrifices everyday for over a week.

It looks more like distraction to keep the topic off of new content. Two weeks would be about right for an anniversary update. Have yet to see people comment on him being OP, but that 100% buff for other characters seems pretty OP. Not sure if he's good for defense, but I'd bet with the right toons his support can make a devastating offense.

Askora
06-22-2017, 01:25 AM
I have to ask...how do you guys get to such high sacrifice tiers? Do you guys play LoL a lot in order to get all the 3* Evo Shards, and then max out the characters to 5* Level 100?

I have never even crossed a darn Worthy sacrifice I think...sigh! Tier VI is far beyond my reach...what type/level of characters do you need to get to VI?

It's pretty much got to be all natural 4 star toons to make Tier VI. Might have to level some up to make the cut. I try and max out 4 and 5 star for maximum essence.

One and two star are just pit fodder, but works best when you use at least 9 two star and a one star to get three drops. I think all the tiers work that way. If you make the minimum, you get one drop. Pass a certain threshold to get two drops, and another threshold in that tier gets you three drops. So, to me it's better to save higher level toons to go for the three drop threshold.

MrFreeze
06-22-2017, 02:18 AM
https://youtu.be/LtSBnv-mPtA

When mystic Eddie looks in his crystal ball, he's sees a lot of unhappy players if this current trend continues. The Immortal soul event was great. Everyone was happy with that one. The rest have either been a serious grind or just lackluster. Having events is great, but not if it's delaying essential content. I do think BNW is essential because of the current lack of xp runes. Trying to level up new talismans without buying power packs is really tedious. I know the devs don't owe us explanations or anything, but the lack of information makes us wonder what's really going on. A little info would probably make people pretty happy.

BonFire
06-22-2017, 02:45 AM
Still not playing the game, but figure I'd check in on the event, used me ironite and got a 10 pack. He was the first one unlocked. This is also the first time the special souls have given me the event character. Also got an Angel of Strife, Gunner CotD, and Assassin Pyro Soldier.

IceManFerrar
06-22-2017, 03:24 AM
It's pretty much got to be all natural 4 star toons to make Tier VI. Might have to level some up to make the cut. I try and max out 4 and 5 star for maximum essence.

One and two star are just pit fodder, but works best when you use at least 9 two star and a one star to get three drops. I think all the tiers work that way. If you make the minimum, you get one drop. Pass a certain threshold to get two drops, and another threshold in that tier gets you three drops. So, to me it's better to save higher level toons to go for the three drop threshold.

Thanks mate, looks like there won't be any way I can reach Tier VI, oh well, back to the grind!

Askora
06-22-2017, 03:58 AM
Thanks mate, looks like there won't be any way I can reach Tier VI, oh well, back to the grind!

No problem! I'm back to grinding. I've got a lot of 4 stars to sacrifice, but need to level them up first. A lot of red and not nearly enough shards, so have to just grind them to max.

thealchemist
06-22-2017, 05:27 AM
I'm disappointed that unlike the Shaman Eddie event and sacrificial souls which had a chance to drop in lower tiers, only way to get Seer souls is with a Tier 6 sacrifice? That means I'm out. I only just achieved a worthy the other week and that took a lot of time to get there. Tier VI feels like a year away....I've got a spare Magus and about 7 standard rare souls but if Mystic doesn't drop from one of those then I won't be getting this character either. I can't see myself using my ironite on souls ever again as its not worth it just to get dupes.

I have just noticed I have 5 troopers who are using Mystic Eddie already, all board members. If it weren't for troopers I would never know what its like to use those other rare Eddies I can't get my hands on.

Inishmore
06-22-2017, 06:14 AM

For me the Vortex was the big break through. I never reached that level till I filled the vortex the first time. I received 2 legendary souls of which 1 was a 5 star dupe. Waited for a second one and there you go. With two 5 star characters and a couple of 4 stars you should be able to get a Tier 6 sacrifice. However I am battling myself at the moment since I lack about 10'000 essence to get a tier 7 sacrifice. Damn it! shall I throw that away for a couple of seer souls or go for the legendary soul? Questions, questions, questions...

hold
06-22-2017, 06:58 AM
When mystic Eddie looks in his crystal ball, he's sees a lot of unhappy players if this current trend continues. The Immortal soul event was great. Everyone was happy with that one. The rest have either been a serious grind or just lackluster. Having events is great, but not if it's delaying essential content. I do think BNW is essential because of the current lack of xp runes. Trying to level up new talismans without buying power packs is really tedious. I know the devs don't owe us explanations or anything, but the lack of information makes us wonder what's really going on. A little info would probably make people pretty happy.

I had the chars to get to a Tier VI sacrifice -> 10 Mystic souls -> trash
Vortex filled and 2 Legendary dropped -> 4* dupes
Had 2100 ironite and bought a 10pack -> 4* dupe and trash
bought another 13 souls -> 4* dupe and trash
spent 57000 trooper points on red souls (still chasing AoF, Nomad and Samurai) and blue souls - about 5 4* and a dupe CR
had enough for another Tier VI sacrifice -> 25 mystic souls and again 4* dupes and 3* trash

Out of all this I got a Sag-Bot for keeping. Not even another 5* for the altar dropped. I opened more than 100 souls.

Being bored of the mindless grind for quite a while now, no new content and PvP is not interesting after top 50 but for that you need to play all day and always be on the case plus playing troopers takes a huge chunk out of your time -> I deinstalled the game yesterday evening from my phone and felt relieved.

I like the other grind events even if they took a lot of time. This one I have the feeling is to drain people off the ironite and for the next event everyone has to buy. I don't mind spending on stuff but I want to be rewarded. Not really the case here too often and my own fault because I fell for it.

Does anyone want to buy my account? I'm missing Navigator, Samurai, Eternity (have Wrath and Beelzebub) and the new Eddie. From the "big chars" I am missing AoF, Nomad, Prisoner and GCR. With my maxed chars (Wrath, Red Troll, Red NBoL, SSD, Green Harpy, MCR, Hellhound, AG, Grim Reaper, Viking, CR and a few more) you could be competitive in PvP if you are willing to invest some serious time. This "lottery event" drained my ironite but I have 39 skill shards in stock. Account is e-mail and password. I asked support before and they cannot change the e-mail but the password.

Sorry troopers - but I rather enjoy my summer without this millstone around my neck. Account is up for sale - if I can't sell it this will be a longer break. It is just silly to chase after stuff based on the RNG this game has.

Patrice-1201
06-22-2017, 07:54 AM
Guys, I know it's easy to say as I did pull Mystic within 5 minutes of him being released (although I pulled him from a Magus Soul, not a Seer Soul) but these events last more than a day and are not a guarantee you will get the coveted characters. If I look at my Troopers list and posts here and in Facebook, many many many people got him.

We should really stop whining at NF because they are actually doing a pretty good job at giving us more chances of getting what we want. The equation is simple, those who get it say the events are amazing, those who don't say they suck...

When we started almost a year ago it was almost impossible to get any 5* Eddie, now it is a lot easier so thank you for this NF and Troopers be patient, still 8 days to go ;-)

Cheers....

DaveMurray
06-22-2017, 08:12 AM
I had the chars to get to a Tier VI sacrifice -> 10 Mystic souls -> trash
Vortex filled and 2 Legendary dropped -> 4* dupes
Had 2100 ironite and bought a 10pack -> 4* dupe and trash
bought another 13 souls -> 4* dupe and trash
spent 57000 trooper points on red souls (still chasing AoF, Nomad and Samurai) and blue souls - about 5 4* and a dupe CR
had enough for another Tier VI sacrifice -> 25 mystic souls and again 4* dupes and 3* trash

Out of all this I got a Sag-Bot for keeping. Not even another 5* for the altar dropped. I opened more than 100 souls.

Being bored of the mindless grind for quite a while now, no new content and PvP is not interesting after top 50 but for that you need to play all day and always be on the case plus playing troopers takes a huge chunk out of your time -> I deinstalled the game yesterday evening from my phone and felt relieved.

I like the other grind events even if they took a lot of time. This one I have the feeling is to drain people off the ironite and for the next event everyone has to buy. I don't mind spending on stuff but I want to be rewarded. Not really the case here too often and my own fault because I fell for it.

Does anyone want to buy my account? I'm missing Navigator, Samurai, Eternity (have Wrath and Beelzebub) and the new Eddie. From the "big chars" I am missing AoF, Nomad and GCR. With my maxed chars (Wrath, Red Troll, Red NBoL, SSD, Green Harpy, MCR, Hellhound, AG, Grim Reaper, Viking, CR and a few more) you could be competitive in PvP if you are willing to invest some serious time. This "lottery event" drained my ironite but I have 39 skill shards in stock. Account is e-mail and password. I asked support before and they cannot change the e-mail but the password.

Sorry troopers - but I rather enjoy my summer without this millstone around my neck. Account is up for sale - if I can't sell it this will be a longer break. It is just silly to chase after stuff based on the RNG this game has.

Pretty much the same but i bought more packages than you. I don't know why i even bother, same thing happened so many times.
No new content, everything is bugged and events are only milking money from the players with nothing in return. This game is a disgrace of the name Iron Maiden and everything that the band represents.

hold
06-22-2017, 08:24 AM
Guys, I know it's easy to say as I did pull Mystic within 5 minutes of him being released (although I pulled him from a Magus Soul, not a Seer Soul) but these events last more than a day and are not a guarantee you will get the coveted characters. If I look at my Troopers list and posts here and in Facebook, many many many people got him.

We should really stop whining at NF because they are actually doing a pretty good job at giving us more chances of getting what we want. The equation is simple, those who get it say the events are amazing, those who don't say they suck...

When we started almost a year ago it was almost impossible to get any 5* Eddie, now it is a lot easier so thank you for this NF and Troopers be patient, still 8 days to go ;-)

Cheers....

I am sorry but I have to disagree. You teach already children if you save for something you get something. If you work for something you get something. There was no reason not to make another fragments event where you get a guaranteed outcome for a certain effort - could be a high effort.

But this lottery in my opinion is solely for the purpose of draining players off their ressources quick - and I fell for it again - so my fault in some way. But also good as I think I finally can let go. Saving for 2 months for absolutely f*ck all is kind of disheartening. Playing for almost a year and still missing some key chars is as well.

I really don't know why you are always defending NF that hard. They announced a "big event" ... that is as it was before buying lottery tickets. A big event would have been new content. This is just bollocks as we had this rubbish before with similar outcomes. Even a fragment event would be bigger than "buy a lot of souls and hope for the best" ... "but we didn't fix any of the most annoying long standing bugs btw"

I'm bored of this lottery game, I am disheartened and disappointed and a bit angry about myself that I had my hopes up way too long for this to get a lot better. That was the Maiden fan in my. Now the sensible part is talking - account is up for sale. :)

DaveMurray
06-22-2017, 08:37 AM

Cheers....

From what i can read even the ones who took him whine and lately there is only whining on the forums so something is terribly going wrong.
Also you mentioned that the event last more than a day but i would like to remind you that we only get those souls from store or from a VI sacrifice and not from a tier I f.e. so it's only some of you will get him and the rest go screw and pay again and again and again.
The fact that it's easier now to obtain 5* Eddies is because it's being a whole year as you said and many more were released.
I will speak for myself though to end that, i felt for it many times but it won't happen again, there are players who didn't spend a penny and got everything so i am going totally f2p from now on for the time left who i believe won't be long.

Btw just used your new Eddie, hope you enjoy him.

Baba-8301
06-22-2017, 08:48 AM
I think it is important to differentiate between resource sinks (souls for sale) and time sinks (grind grind grind). The former have been far more RNG based than the latter.

That said, I haven't done particularly well out of this event so far. Two tier VI and one VI.5 sacrifices for a total of 24 souls, plus 30 from ironite and the 20 odd rare souls I had saved gave me one new character (Rainmaker) plus a load of duplicates. Nothing to improve my day-to-day play.

zdm-1083
06-22-2017, 08:59 AM
As usual... 900 ionites later
An SSD (dupe 7x or so) & 9 3*... Party time :)
Damn for once I'd have loved to pull an "event Eddie"
I'll play Trooper's ones... As usual lol

At least you get a SSD to sacrifice. :]

I'm dumb and did the same: go for a ten soul pack... Got 3* only
I will never learn!

There this event is not worth the investment in my opinion.
5 to 15 souls with a small chance to get 25 souls at Tier VI.
RLY? When you can usually got 50 rare souls?
Sorry but I passed on this one.

The only event with special soul that was rewarding from my point of view was Shaman one when you could get these souls from almost all sacrifice tier.
Why not going for the same there?

MoonShadow
06-22-2017, 09:14 AM
I'm very, very disappointed too, brought already 20 seer souls form 1.800 ironite, and got 20 three star characters, 18 dupes + 2 new ones (assassins death dog and desert ... IDK something). Total crap. Crap. :mad::mad::mad:

I don't understand why some players have so much luck and some don't... this isn't fair at all, I saw teams in PvP with TWO Gunner Corrupt Rescuers.

From a certain level, every team has one GCR in the defense.. I saw many teams with Prisoner.... Nomads everywhere... and also Trolls, Corrupt Generals... its getting harder to play in the Arena, day after day without one of those chars. And I got today only 18 three star dupes, not even one good char.

Ah, the last three Legengary souls brought me a Carriage Rider Eddie (dupe) and TWO (dupes) Magus Children of the Damned!! Two at once!
This bad luck is almost unbelievable...

trooper206
06-22-2017, 09:27 AM
That was me during the Navigator and Shaman Eddie events. Combining both those events I probably went through 100 event souls and never pulled the Navigator or Shaman (still don't have either of them). Meanwhile I sat there and read about people pulling 3,4 or 5 with way less attempts then me. Lady luck can be a real bitch at times. Here's to hoping your luck changes.

I totally feel you. Every time the same thing happens to me as well. Today I spent almost 2500 ironite, got more than 60 event souls and apart from an artillery dog, I didn't have, all other characters were dupes and usual cr*p. Other people spend a single soul and they earn the special event character, I see that as totally unfair.

People please don't take the above as "whining" , and I really never intended to comment for the first time for such a matter, but I need to express my complaint on this issue. The game is free and it is great, but the imbalances in rng, between players, is sometimes really hard to take.

Other than that, many thanks to the developers and the team for the game,the great events, and their effort to keep the game great. Keep up the good work.

Witkacy
06-22-2017, 09:36 AM

Cheers....

Patrice :)

Let's be clear, ok? I am NOT disappointed because due to not getting this new Eddie... Sure thing it would be cool to have him... And I know it's JUST a game... But I AM disappointed of the way that everything's going on, really... Of course I don't mind the events happening from time to time, but these has become main aspect of the gamefor some time - instead of something NEW and I don't mind the new characters... Enough is as good as a feast, right?

Second thing: The requirements given - I like challenges, really, but this wasn't much about challenging... Out of pure curiosity - how do you think how many players could afford such a sacrifice to meet the desired requirements? I don't know, but I bet that NOT everyone - and that's a pitty that devs are DISCRIMINATING players in some way...
I was lucky enough that couple days ago scored 5 legendary souls and some of those were dupes I could sacrificed now: (4*)... Added a couple 5* (some dupes, others NOT) and happily shot the 6th tier...
Got 15 seer souls - so far so good - and sadly when I've opened them I've got all the way 3* junk... Not a single 4* character... Even dupe one... So how this is humanly fair? Giving the gold and getting cooper coins... That's pretty disappointing and demotivating in terms of ''rewarding''...

Some may say... That's a pitty... Try next time... But there won't be next time I am afraid... I have no other chars to sacrifice besides the ones I am really using and find useful... And I am not gonna waste my time and resources in a hurry to evolve some others which I might be getting in time eventually, to find out if I would be lucky next time... Sadly I am NOT a gambler that much...

I dare to ask the devs then to explain what are the ''higher chances'' then... That's pretty fantastic that ''many, many, many players'' have got him, really... Not being envy at all, Patrice, but to judge how many for real it would be fair to know how many of us participated in this event in total, and left with nothing (not just this one specific character)... That WOULD tell us about ''higher chances''... Seems fair?

I wish I could write couple of warm words, to the devs and thank them like you do - I am fair... But really have nothing to be pleased of... So leave the praises to others... From my perspective total fail... I could have been sacrificed the chars any time I would like to, no matter of the event, right? IF I could get something valuable would be great, if not - that's life, move on - no disappointment... But I've WAITED and kept some of the chars for such purposes... Beguiled once more for so called ''higher chances''... So I guess I'll pass next time...

On a good note... Congrats to everyone who have win something decent, and special thanks goes to a very few troopers of mine who already scored the Mystic Eddie for the chance to try him out, yet it would happen, even if I haven't been participated afterall...

Cheers,

W

Kris-0707
06-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Bought 20 souls (1800 ironite) 20 *** crap, did 2x6 tier sacr., 9+12 souls and this gave me 19 *** crap + harpy and pyro, bought another 3 souls for 300 ironite and pulled 3 *** crap.
Now have 19 ironite left. Such an unfair game, Thanks...

DaveMurray
06-22-2017, 10:35 AM
At least you get a SSD to sacrifice. :]

I'm dumb and did the same: go for a ten soul pack... Got 3* only
I will never learn!

There this event is not worth the investment in my opinion.
5 to 15 souls with a small chance to get 25 souls at Tier VI.
RLY? When you can usually got 50 rare souls?
Sorry but I passed on this one.

The only event with special soul that was rewarding from my point of view was Shaman one when you could get these souls from almost all sacrifice tier.
Why not going for the same there?

Not only you could get those from all tiers but the soul did actually gave a higher chance to get that char.
Apparently they didn't make a lot of money and changed it again.

90mphyorker
06-22-2017, 10:51 AM
No luck again for me in these Eddie events. Still never recieved one or anything more than a 4* character. Jealous of you people who pull a Cyborg or Rainmaker. (my most wanted Eddie's)

Ah well, I've got a good roster of characters so I've had luck throughout the rest of the game. Just not during these special events.

Not overly impressed with this event, but at least we are getting something. Though BNW would be preferred.

URock
06-22-2017, 11:00 AM
Stop whining!

Characters I didn't pull until now (and I play since 1st day):

Prisoner, GCR, Visions Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie, Samurai Eddie, Coalgiver Eddie, Aces High Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie, Eternity Eddie, Clairvoyant, Beelzebub ...

It's still a funny game with very good music, but never a good PVP game, because of too many unbalanced chars and...randomness

MrFreeze
06-22-2017, 11:48 AM
I was thinking about the Halloween event as I fell asleep last night. If they used that extra level in these events, they would be more interesting. Give the event souls a chance to drop in there.

I don't want to see anyone leaving, but I can't blame them for feeling frustrated. I left for 3 months last January. One nice thing about taking a break from this game is you won't miss much as slow as it's progressing.

It feels like the direction of the game has changed a bit. The devs are being very quiet about everything. They might just be sick of us, but there's no complaining when they do something great. Immortal soul event is the best example. its like they've tried to figure out ways to generate cash by giving as little as possible. That's not a winning formula unless your dealing with idiots.

I only say these things because I want the game to get better. I'm pretty sure that's what most of us want.

Witkacy
06-22-2017, 12:52 PM
Stop whining!

Prisoner, GCR, Visions Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie, Samurai Eddie, Coalgiver Eddie, Aces High Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie, Eternity Eddie, Clairvoyant, Beelzebub ...

It's still a funny game with very good music, but never a good PVP game, because of too many unbalanced chars and...randomness

URock :)

So now we'll be putting up the lists of whats everybody hasn't gotten yet? o.0

For your information - probably play little shorter, but I bet that I've got much less characters than you... Only left those truly valuable (or beloved ones)... 31 in total up to now - for almost a year... It happens that I even remember the exact day: 07.08. - Bruce's birthday... Joined the forum about the week later or so... This only confirms how hard (was) is to get the great characters... In most cases I've had trash or dupes... Back to the point... Nobody argues that LOTB isn't a funny game with good music either... At least I haven't heard of such statements... From what I've read here lately most people COMPLAINS about the rewarding system - comparing to this what they gave and whats they have gotten in return...

You think that people have no right to complain? We all are consumers, some even pay for this what they get, so it's totally understandable to me that they show their frustration... Yeah, sure some might be say: ''don't like it, don't play it''... But this is not right way... I think the devs are those ones who about to care for the players and keep engaged as many of them as it possible for the good of the game... Sadly some actions clearly show something different... I think many fans of some other band than Iron Maiden would have gone long ago, awaiting for such crucial things like fixing bugs or adding some new content at last... Maiden fans are great and patient, but it doesn't mean to be gullible and go for everything just because it has Maiden logo up in front...

The fact that the chars are so unbalanced is hardly the Fans' fault either?

Cheers,

W

Ian
06-22-2017, 01:36 PM
No luck again for me in these Eddie events. Still never recieved one or anything more than a 4* character. Jealous of you people who pull a Cyborg or Rainmaker. (my most wanted Eddie's)

Ah well, I've got a good roster of characters so I've had luck throughout the rest of the game. Just not during these special events.

Not overly impressed with this event, but at least we are getting something. Though BNW would be preferred.

Rainmaker is shit. Honestly, keep praying for Cyborg.

I've burned 1800 ironite on these event souls and the only characters of note was a pharoah dog (dupe) and a green golden son which is at least a new character if a bit rubbish for a 4*. I've also burned through about 20 rare souls I had stocked up and got nothing but 3* junk. No Mystic Eddie. 3 of my troopers already have him. I think I had my "good" patch a little while ago when I got a dupe Nomad and a Warrior Newborn before I got the event soul. Otherwise my luck in these things is awful right back to the Christmas event.

Bradata
06-22-2017, 02:47 PM
Got him

50+ souls.

Cheers
gmac

I'm with Gmac on this one! Where is the new content? Enough with all these new unusable Eddies, give us something new and cool, please!

Inishmore
06-22-2017, 02:48 PM
Rainmaker is shit. Honestly, keep praying for Cyborg.
[...] a green golden son which is at least a new character if a bit rubbish for a 4*. [...]
I know its off topic in this thread but still I don't know why everybody dislikes the sentinal golden son. I have him on my offence team against all the heavy hitting defenses and i think he is brilliant. Fully sharded you nearly have a full refill of life for you whole team with every perfect hit! If you got the timing he keeps your team alive and alive and alive and....

kkkreg5
06-22-2017, 03:16 PM
Stop whining!

I think I have a right to whine...

I'm invested in this game. I would rather spend cash on something that I can buy and make use of instead of leaving it to chance.

Bradata
06-22-2017, 03:23 PM
I know its off topic in this thread but still I don't know why everybody dislikes the sentinal golden son. I have him on my offence team against all the heavy hitting defenses and i think he is brilliant. Fully sharded you nearly have a full refill of life for you whole team with every perfect hit! If you got the timing he keeps your team alive and alive and alive and....

They don't like sentinel golden son probably because the magus golden son does the same healing and on top it can revive after being killed.

PerthEddie
06-22-2017, 03:26 PM
Purchased 2 of the 10 packs from the store and also managed to get 7 souls from a lvl 6 sacrifice and got nothing of note - again. Pretty pissed off with myself. Every time I fall for it in these events and every time I get fucked over by RNG. I haven't got one of the Eddie's from any of these events. I only managed to get Shaman from the Soul Fragments event. Now that was an event that was good.

Mizrael
06-22-2017, 03:33 PM

Try the blue one. he's even better.

On topic: I'm with Gmac and Bradata on this one!

All this little "events" are just pure money/resource drain. there is no challenge in them. pure RNG. and idiotic rewards like rainbow coloured slots or "if this and this then this". Dear devs: The matches usually take a few rounds, so i can't afford to build a specific team, which will take 5 turns to doom everyone or apply 3 debuffs to make a chance hit. neither do i need a character doing 500 magic damage or 1000 physical damage...

overall it only seems like the devs are stalling to buy more time before they give in that BNW is screwed and they don't know how to make it work. i've had this opinion ever since the fierce talisman nerf, which hasn't been addressed till this day! you guys have no clue what you are doing! yes,i bitch and whine, but it's all just because you didn't prove me wrong yet. and one stupid eddie won't change my mind...

release some real new content,focus on all those bugs which make the everyday playing a pain in the back part or just come out with the truth: WHERE IS BNW?!?!

i'm sick of 2 weeks preparations to release 1 new character,then an event which takes another week and so months fly by and we are stuck at the same place.

Ian
06-22-2017, 03:41 PM
I only managed to get Shaman from the Soul Fragments event. Now that was an event that was good.

It would've been good. I only had time to get enough fragments for one soul. I got... a duplicate Rainmaker (my 3rd), almost the worst Eddie in the game. Naturally both have been sacrificed ahead of this event to get the Ultimate Sacrifice achievement but even if I got 25 more seer souls i reckon my chances to get any5* let alone Mystic Eddie, are somewhere less than 1%.

I'd really like it if the actual chances to get a particular charater were published somewhere. I can accept that this game functions like a casino when it comes to pretty much everything, but a casino is supposed to at least give you the odds and let you make up your own mind.

Inishmore
06-22-2017, 03:54 PM
They don't like sentinel golden son probably because the magus golden son does the same healing and on top it can revive after being killed.

Agreed, the magus one is better, but unfortunately not in my rooster. So i decided to work with what I've got:D

Crazypants
06-22-2017, 04:06 PM
I think I have a right to whine...

I'm invested in this game. I would rather spend cash on something that I can buy and make use of instead of leaving it to chance.

Sure you do. But there's a big difference between complaining, venting and whining. Semantics I know but the terms have very different meanings. I personally have no problem with the first two and the third is just Toxic behavior that encourages brigading creating a shit show for all involved. For the record Renee Ive never read anything from you I would consider whining, cant say the same for some of the others on here.

I agree I'd rather see better outright purchases and less leave it to chance scenarios. I was actually pretty pleased when the shell tailsmans went on sale a couple weeks ago and couldn't really understand the push back on Nodding Frog for that. I spill more beer at the local brew pub every week then those talismans cost. How about an option to outright purchase new Eddies. Some of us have no problem spending some coin on this game but events where you likely will need to spend money to participate for a "Chance" at the new toon can leave your player base feeling burnt out if they dump a bunch of money and/or months of resources into an event and have nothing to show for it. In the end the goal is for Nodding Frog to make some money but in order to do that you have to maintain a healthy player base.

Dank Brew
06-22-2017, 05:05 PM
You guys already knew the randomness of the game. It should be called the random legacy of the beast.
Upon knowing this randomness, its kind of random that you whine about not getting the random character that you want. There are tons of toons that I don't have yet that I want, but I didn't come here to whine about it. I was looking to see peoples opinions on the character to see if I should invest skills, but all i found was some whines and moans.

I got it, you didn't. Suck it!

:p

angelkelly
06-22-2017, 06:06 PM
You guys already knew the randomness of the game. It should be called the random legacy of the beast.
Upon knowing this randomness, its kind of random that you whine about not getting the random character that you want. There are tons of toons that I don't have yet that I want, but I didn't come here to whine about it. I was looking to see peoples opinions on the character to see if I should invest skills, but all i found was some whines and moans.

I find it strange how you can take the time out to call people out on their whining. Yet you couldn't simply find the character discussion thread where this Eddie is being discuss. (Common sense)
On top of that you expect people not to complain when not only are they stuck grinding the same levels over and over again but they are getting nothing in return.

Dupes+No New Content= ?????

Bradata
06-22-2017, 06:11 PM
Try the blue one. he's even better.

On topic: I'm with Gmac and Bradata on this one!

All this little "events" are just pure money/resource drain. there is no challenge in them. pure RNG. and idiotic rewards like rainbow coloured slots or "if this and this then this". Dear devs: The matches usually take a few rounds, so i can't afford to build a specific team, which will take 5 turns to doom everyone or apply 3 debuffs to make a chance hit. neither do i need a character doing 500 magic damage or 1000 physical damage...

overall it only seems like the devs are stalling to buy more time before they give in that BNW is screwed and they don't know how to make it work. i've had this opinion ever since the fierce talisman nerf, which hasn't been addressed till this day! you guys have no clue what you are doing! yes,i bitch and whine, but it's all just because you didn't prove me wrong yet. and one stupid eddie won't change my mind...

release some real new content,focus on all those bugs which make the everyday playing a pain in the back part or just come out with the truth: WHERE IS BNW?!?!

i'm sick of 2 weeks preparations to release 1 new character,then an event which takes another week and so months fly by and we are stuck at the same place.

I could not say it better, thanks Mizrael! I see that more and more players are pulling back from the game, myself included. Many guys started playing different games, other just are "taking a brake" we all know what that means :rolleyes:
New levels, new contents, new something, please!

Dank Brew
06-22-2017, 06:12 PM
I find it strange how you can take the time out to call people out on their whining. Yet you couldn't simply find the character discussion thread where this Eddie is being discuss. (Common sense)
On top of that you expect people not to complain when not only are they stuck grinding the same levels over and over again but they are getting nothing in return.

Dupes+No New Content= ?????

You just complained about a complaint about complaining. When does it stop? It wont!
Of course I found the character discussion you buffoon, jeez. I was just stating the fact that it's a RANDOM drop game, and it always has been. Don't expect anything but disappointment and you won't be pissed off.

Zerynx
06-22-2017, 06:37 PM
I have to say I'm quite on board with this event.

I've only been playing since Mid-April, and up to this point the only 5 star characters I ever drew were a Pharaoh Dog King and Grim Reaper Eddie (after completing the game of course.)

I had some Ironite saved up and bought the 10 pack. Tossed them all in and got my Mystic Eddie along with a Rainmaker!

Feeling confident I bought another 10 and pulled a Navigator Eddie!!

So then, I was giddy and bought two more 10 packs, and mostly got food for the Vortex. I did get a Magus Corrupt Rescuer, a dupe Magus Child of the Dammed and an Assassin Golden Son. Not a total loss, but I maybe should have saved that last 900 Ironite.

Anyway, sorry to those who are having bad luck. I feel I mostly HAVE had bad luck, and this is the first time I gotten some good.

angelkelly
06-22-2017, 06:38 PM
You just complained about a complaint about complaining. When does it stop? It wont!
Of course I found the character discussion you buffoon, jeez. I was just stating the fact that it's a RANDOM drop game, and it always has been. Don't expect anything but disappointment and you won't be pissed off.

We all know its random but it would be great if there was something to back up that randomness. Throwing in new content would make it less painful when people get dupes. At least then there would be something to keep people entertained. But since there isn't we are stuck as I said before grinding the same lvls with a poor reward system.

In please with the bs if everyone walk around not expecting things there wouldnt be anything done. You expect for people to get up in work everyday with the intentions of not getting paid. Now how do you think that would turn out.
Expecting things is the reason why the dev even still have a job. If not then this game would of been out the drain.

Dank Brew
06-22-2017, 06:49 PM
We all know its random but it would be great if there was something to back up that randomness. Throwing in new content would make it less painful when people get dupes. At least then there would be something to keep people entertained. But since there isn't we are stuck as I said before grinding the same lvls with a poor reward system.

In please with the bs if everyone walk around not expecting things there wouldnt be anything done. You expect for people to get up in work everyday with the intentions of not getting paid. Now how do you think that would turn out.
Expecting things is the reason why the dev even still have a job. If not then this game would of been out the drain.

You're comparing this to work? why? I mean it is alot of work and all, but its two different worlds.
Work is guaranteed pay, this game guarantees nothing.

Yes, everyone knows... we need more content. Just have faith. Calm down lol

For the record, there is new content: Sacrifice and fragments

Witkacy
06-22-2017, 06:54 PM

Dank :)

No need to be too harsh on peps right here, just because someone dares to have a different point of view on certain things than you do... Relax, man... I am truly happy of you and so the other ones who got him or other decent toons... I didn't, yet I am not whining, just being disappointed that's it... Even not complaing - because I haven't LOST anything for real, didn't invest any money - stopped since november last year... Completely aware and on purpose... You know what's funny about this game? No matter if you pay or not - you can get the same crap... So why to pay?

But the rewarding system is another story - sure not relying much on the fact if somebody pays the hard cash as I see, yet if somehow happened that you achieved the requirements given to the participants - you should be properly rewarded... Even not with ''big prize'', but ANYTHING decent would be very much welcomed, I guess...

I DO love the achievements system - that's why still play... Here rules are simple - ''you have to... then you'll get...'' everything's clear and everybody's happy... Probably wouldn't bother too much though, knowing my reward being ''something''...

Cheers,

W

Dank Brew
06-22-2017, 06:58 PM
I'm chill. Just bored, and stirring up crap. Just playing around, don't even listen to me lol

kkkreg5
06-22-2017, 07:13 PM
Pants & Dank,
I don't whine much, I think, but this "event" has been a huge disappointment for me. I'm venting. Some may read my post and agree and others may not. When we were working on Eternal fragments, everyone was working towards a goal. One that you may have set for yourself. The payoff worked. It was gratifying. For this event, sacrificing your existing characters and ironite for basically a spin of the wheel is not gratifying for everyone.

I would like to or prefer to pay for a character I want not leave it up to chance. That's all I'm saying.

angelkelly
06-22-2017, 07:19 PM
I'm chill. Just bored, and stirring up crap. Just playing around, don't even listen to me lol

You don't have to tell me twice. Lol poor child couldn't finish the sh*t he started. That's ok, one day you will grow up and learn. Until then continue being bored and speak less. Maybe go for a hike or something that should do the trick. Lol

MoonShadow
06-23-2017, 05:27 AM
I would like to or prefer to pay for a character I want not leave it up to chance. That's all I'm saying.Me too, but to get the char I want, not some 3*crap... and, in a way, we are in fact paying for the ironite invested in those shitty seer souls... some paying money, some paying time, because it takes so much time to gather 900 ironite. And waste it on 3*crap.

I'm not angry because I didn't got Mystic Eddie... I am really mad because I got only 3*crap from 20 seer souls!!! They say that I've got 20 chances to get 3-to-5 chars.. and only 3*crap dropped!! Not even one 4* or one 5*. Which makes me wonder how many seer souls I should open to have at least a tiny chance for a Mystic Eddie????

The worst part (for me) is that I'm not here anymore for the game itself. The PvE is boring beyond compare, a waste of time, a "chance" to get the same useless rewards over and over. The PvP Arena its almost impossible, because I don't have at least one of the chars needed to compete in the higher ranks, starting from 250 up. And if you look at the defenses, you'll see what I mean.

Nope, I'm here for Iron Maiden and I'm (still) here for my troopers, but I don't know how much I can stand to this complete unfairness...

DaveMurray
06-23-2017, 08:21 AM
Nope, I'm here for Iron Maiden and I'm (still) here for my troopers, but I don't know how much I can stand to this complete unfairness...

I said that in the past, if that game was just LotB and not Iron Maiden LotB there is no chance anyone would play it.

MoonShadow
06-23-2017, 10:18 AM
I said that in the past, if that game was just LotB and not Iron Maiden LotB there is no chance anyone would play it.Yes, I'm afraid you're right, without Iron Maiden's name, this game wouldn't even be known among the hundreds of Android/iOS games out there...

Fister
06-23-2017, 03:00 PM
So I bought a 10-pack just as the event started. Opened them one by one during the day. Only once eyes were flashing, a dupe ABB. Not thrilled.

So I sacrifised some dupes and got 12 mystic souls. At no. 4 eyes were flashing, and there he was. The top price in this event, Mystic Eddie was mine. 😄 Thank you RNG!!!

Even though I still have 8 more Mystic souls to open I'm pretty sure I will purchase yet a 10-pack. I believe this is my biggest chance to get one of the G/A-toons I lack. Opening 1 G/A-soul per month doesn't give me good odds.

Gratz to all others lucky enough to get Mystic Eddie, and the best of luck to those still trying to. 👍

Mariner-1212
06-23-2017, 03:51 PM
... there he was. The top price in this event, Mystic Eddie was mine. 😄 Thank you RNG!!!

Congrats on the pull, Fister! Hope you get some of those g/a's you're wanting!

Dank Brew
06-23-2017, 06:33 PM
You don't have to tell me twice. Lol poor child couldn't finish the sh*t he started. That's ok, one day you will grow up and learn. Until then continue being bored and speak less. Maybe go for a hike or something that should to the trick. Lol

Finish what? I did finish what I started, angering you (Not even an iron maiden fan... wtf are you even doing here?)

angelkelly
06-23-2017, 07:14 PM
Finish what? I did finish what I started, angering you (Not even an iron maiden fan... wtf are you even doing here?)

I wasn't really being serious. But I guess the way you read it was wrong.
Anyways I didn't know this forum was for fans only.

Fister
06-23-2017, 08:34 PM
Congrats on the pull, Fister! Hope you get some of those g/a's you're wanting!

Thx Mariner 😘

@Angel and @Dank! Chill please. There is absolutely no need for this, it's just a game ladies and gentlemen. ☺

And you are right AngelKelly, you don't have to be a Maiden fan to play the game. But it certainly doesn't hurt. And why aint you anyway. Awesome guys and even more awesome music. 😉

Cheers \m/

Monte47
06-24-2017, 01:07 AM
16 souls and nothing bueno. I am Eskiggalu's sad and pouting face.

Blacksteel
06-24-2017, 01:12 AM
So I bought a 10-pack just as the event started. Opened them one by one during the day. Only once eyes were flashing, a dupe ABB. Not thrilled.

So I sacrifised some dupes and got 12 mystic souls. At no. 4 eyes were flashing, and there he was. The top price in this event, Mystic Eddie was mine. �� Thank you RNG!!!

Even though I still have 8 more Mystic souls to open I'm pretty sure I will purchase yet a 10-pack. I believe this is my biggest chance to get one of the G/A-toons I lack. Opening 1 G/A-soul per month doesn't give me good odds.

Gratz to all others lucky enough to get Mystic Eddie, and the best of luck to those still trying to. ��

Happy for you Fister and everyone that got it, nice go!.

<rant>
@Devs, did the sacrifices, used the ironite, a total of 3 tier 6 sacrifices resulted in about 25 seer souls, which is kinda low given that one sacrifice could give up to 25 souls, got another 20 from ironite for 45 seer souls total resulting in 4/4* dups.
@NF, Christmas and Halloween were bad, Navigator was better, Sacrificial meh, improvement is needed maybe affect chances by introducing a curve or other as in to give a subtle nudge the more souls that are spent or a condition is met, especially during a 'special souls event', heck card games guarantee a 'rare' or 'epic' out of each five/seven (cards/souls) when you open a booster.
@Sparton, These events are supposed to help players as you mention, this is not the case, kind of a downer, putting $ feels like a waste because of what to expect?.
Nearly 50 seer souls, all the valuable 4*/5* sacrifices spent and got .... , really?, just a thought.
</rant>

Mizrael
06-24-2017, 07:14 AM
... maybe affect chances by introducing a curve or other as in to give a subtle nudge the more souls that are spent or a condition is met, especially during a 'special souls event', heck card games guarantee a 'rare' or 'epic' out of each five/seven (cards/souls) when you open a booster...
</rant>

That's a great thought! i don't think i would have bought so many MTG (or any other CCG i've played) boosters if there were 15 basic lands inside :D

Even the other games i play after the trooper grind have a "open XY chests/souls for a guaranteed legendary" and it feels right. knowing that even if i fall on my face 9 times the 10th time will make it feel less painfull.

Sadly the answer to this is todays addition to the store: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!
This game is getting so P2W that it makes me wanna throw up.
First they let us grind for talismans and then they sell them for $$$$....

Mind you it's not even new content. they just resell old stuff in a game which didn't move anywhere for months. kinda admire how they manage to squeeze out so much milk out of a dead cow but overall I don't like the way this is heading....

Jofer16
06-24-2017, 08:13 AM
That's a great thought! i don't think i would have bought so many MTG (or any other CCG i've played) boosters if there were 15 basic lands inside :D

Even the other games i play after the trooper grind have a "open XY chests/souls for a guaranteed legendary" and it feels right. knowing that even if i fall on my face 9 times the 10th time will make it feel less painfull.

Sadly the answer to this is todays addition to the store: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!
This game is getting so P2W that it makes me wanna throw up.
First they let us grind for talismans and then they sell them for $$$$....

Mind you it's not even new content. they just resell old stuff in a game which didn't move anywhere for months. kinda admire how they manage to squeeze out so much milk out of a dead cow but overall I don't like the way this is heading....

MTG! Used to play the shit out of that. Should prolly sell my cards one of these days. Played back in revised days. Have a stack of dual land cards, etc.

Still love the Demonic Tutor and similar cards, great artwork.

Mizrael
06-24-2017, 08:28 AM
MTG! Used to play the shit out of that. Should prolly sell my cards one of these days. Played back in revised days. Have a stack of dual land cards, etc.

Still love the Demonic Tutor and similar cards, great artwork.

Yeah,the old black cards have brutal artwork!

And some old cards gained lots of value, you should check your collection.
Speaking of reeeeeeally old cards-i have been to the GP in prague last year and have seen a guy put 16000€ on the table for 4 Black Lotuses!!! mint condition. i don't expected you have those :D

slauki
06-24-2017, 09:12 AM
@NF improvement is needed maybe affect chances by introducing a curve or other as in to give a subtle nudge the more souls that are spent or a condition is met, especially during a 'special souls event', heck card games guarantee a 'rare' or 'epic' out of each five/seven (cards/souls) when you open a booster.

great idea man. buy 10 soul pack with enhenced chances for mystical eddie with a guaranted 4* or buy 20 souls with a guaranted 5* or buy the 35 soulpack with guaranted mystic eddie...
something like that would be cool. to guarantee us something "good2 at least

if you only enhance the chances some people won't get anything good, that's the problem with probability, but that's totally normal. you can buy 10 packs and still get nothing usefull, the chances are slim, but that's the way it is with randomness. but most people have problems with that that that's why casinos and lottory are such a big hit.

TheGr8JellyOfDoom
06-24-2017, 10:17 AM
Got Mystic Eddie on the 7th seer soul :D, 700 ironite, but worth it.

Dragonet
06-24-2017, 01:37 PM
OMG...just opened a pack of 10 souls this morning and got 2 Mystic Eddies ... Anyone want one? :p
Good luck to all!:rolleyes:

Ian
06-26-2017, 12:03 AM
OMG...just opened a pack of 10 souls this morning and got 2 Mystic Eddies ... Anyone want one? :p
Good luck to all!:rolleyes:

Oh you fucking c.., er I mean you lucky bugger :eek:

I'd opened 24 seer souls and got sweet fuck all, then I did a level 6 sacrifice and got - wait for it - 5 seer souls. Fucking 5! Opened them and got all 3* shit. I swear to god if Nodding Frog was based near me, I'd head in there with a machete.

kkkreg5
06-26-2017, 12:53 AM
Oh you fucking c.., er I mean you lucky bugger :eek:

I'd opened 24 seer souls and got sweet fuck all, then I did a level 6 sacrifice and got - wait for it - 5 seer souls. Fucking 5! Opened them and got all 3* shit. I swear to god if Nodding Frog was based near me, I'd head in there with a machete.

I'm up to 37 after 2 10 packs, 2 3 packs, 2 singles and 1 tier 6 sacrifice.

I'd be right there next to you with my own...

Fister
06-26-2017, 01:34 AM
Sorry for you guys bad luck.

Can't complain myself. After pulling a sentinel ABB from first 10-pack, then Mystic Eddie from the 12 Seer Souls from a tier 6 sacrifise, I bought yet a 10-pack today. First I opened 3 regular souls then a Seer Soul - ta-da..... I'm now the happy owner of Navigator Eddie.

Wouldn't mind if the remaining 9 contains similar toons. 😄

MoonShadow
06-26-2017, 06:11 AM
I swear to god if Nodding Frog was based near me, I'd head in there with a machete.

I'd be right there next to you with my own...Ok, guys, I've gone completely mad after this crappy event, I'll come there, too. You'll notice me, I'll be the one with a bazzzoookkka... :D

EnricoPalazzo
06-26-2017, 08:20 AM
Almost embarrassed to report that I got 2 Mystic Eddies from a Tier VI sacrifice (11 souls), and the next rare soul I got (from a Skull quest) got me another one.
I'd love to swap for something else, been after Samurai for ages...
If I look closely, I can see the two additional MEs shiver already because they know what's in store for them... Sacrifice.

CanadianGoldenEagle
06-26-2017, 04:01 PM
Got past the caring stage now of whether I get any special Eddie's or not. I would like to receive more than 3* characters from Rare souls though but I've got to the stage where if it's a 3*, and not too good with the stats or a duplicate (regardless of class or if Eddie/Ally), then it just goes straight into Sacrifice. The 1* and 2* all go straight into Sacrifice when I get them as well. I know it's usually only 'Petty Sacrifice' level but it's still something which can usually build up a talisman or other character, instead of wasting resources trying to improve the paltry ones.

I bought some more ironite the other day and got a pack of Seer Souls but Mystic Eddie will most likely stay as a character and come from the regular Rare Souls at the end of the event. What's the point in purchasing a Seer Soul at 100 ironite when a regular Rare Soul costs 75 and there's the same chance of getting a regular character out of the Seer Soul as there is from the Rare Soul.

Just my twopenneth / nickel / centime

Liebhild
06-28-2017, 12:53 PM
I now opened about 100 souls (70% seer souls, 30 % rare souls and magus souls): no Mystic.

I would have stopped much earlier, but for me this events decides if I continue or not, so I waste more then I would normally.

If you don't get a toon after you have opened so many souls then something is totally wrong and for me this means I better drill hole in my knee and fill it with milk. This is more fun, than getting milked by some noobish company.

DaveMurray
06-28-2017, 01:07 PM
I now opened about 100 souls (70% seer souls, 30 % rare souls and magus souls): no Mystic.

I would have stopped much earlier, but for me this events decides if I continue or not, so I waste more then I would normally.

If you don't get a toon after you have opened so many souls then something is totally wrong and for me this means I better drill hole in my knee and fill it with milk. This is more fun, than getting milked by some noobish company.

Yeah i stopped trying, i am pretty sure that even if i buy a million of those i won't get that char. It's like 100 players take them and after that no one does.

Patrice-1201
06-28-2017, 02:21 PM
I guess the shortfall of this event was that the event Souls had far worse drops than other event souls (Christmas, nautical, sacrificial). I had Mystic within five minutes but thanks to a Magus Soul.

I had to wait for this morning and around 80 Seer Souls to pull him from a Seer Soul and did not get interesting toons either from those 80 souls whereas previous event souls dropped more 4* and 5* and especially great g/à toons.

Souls based events are great but drop rates should be readjusted ;-)

gmac
06-28-2017, 03:20 PM
I guess the shortfall of this event was that the event Souls had far worse drops than other event souls (Christmas, nautical, sacrificial). I had Mystic within five minutes but thanks to a Magus Soul.

I had to wait for this morning and around 80 Seer Souls to pull him from a Seer Soul and did not get interesting toons either from those 80 souls whereas previous event souls dropped more 4* and 5* and especially great g/à toons.

Souls based events are great but drop rates should be readjusted ;-)

This event was horrible. Horrible drops, horrible Eddy and HUGE disappointment over BNW. I was gonna have another run on those souls, but why bother?

Add infamous shop "promotions", not being able to use hard earned iron coins, and bugs all over I'd say I have never been so unhappy with this game.

Seeing long time player "take a break" or quit for good freaks me out and is the final touch to my frustration and sadness.

Best
gmac

Ian
06-28-2017, 07:16 PM
Well, a few more souls opened, no red eyes no mystic Eddie. This game had become more about frequent disappointment between bouts of grinding. When I do pull a decent toon from the book of souls now it feels more like I deserve it just for what I've had to put up with. Coupled with constant "tuning" (read: poor character design and subsequent nerfs), insulting store prices, and everything being random random random....

It's not to say there's nothing right with the game, a lot of good stuff has been added since launch, but I don't see the point in spending real money on this any more. Funny how this event works. If I'd landed Mystic Eddie I would likely have remained reasonably upbeat and likely continued dropping the odd small purchase each month, but actually as a direct result of feeling like I'm being taken for a mug, I've decided my cash is better used elsewhere. Money, to quote a wise man, exists to be a store of value - exchanging it for that which is worthless is insane.

Kardas
06-28-2017, 09:10 PM
Fortunately I still had all my Coming Home rewards stashed away along with a fair set of Rare Souls (like 60 of em) so I had plenty of dupes to Sacrifice.
Ended up doing 2 Tier 6 Sacrifices, though I was prepared to do a third. Gave me 22 Seer Souls.

The results were quite surprising: 4 premium characters out of 22 Souls! I got Mystic Eddie (SO relieving because generally I do poorly with special even souls), Corrupt General (he didn't want to be Sacrificed so he returned to me lol), and Sentinel Golden Son and Corrupt Droid. Sure, all but Mystic are dupes, but I'm happy enough with this.

Warlord
06-28-2017, 10:37 PM
I was able to pull mystic Eddie with a 10 pack and have been lucky with my fragments not getting dups with Wrath and Beelzebub still have not spent a dime on the game looking forward to next event and BNW soon please

kkkreg5
06-29-2017, 02:20 AM
11 more Seer Souls for a total of 49 and still no Mystic. FU RNG nlm!

DaveMurray
06-29-2017, 06:58 AM
I was able to pull mystic Eddie with a 10 pack and have been lucky with my fragments not getting dups with Wrath and Beelzebub still have not spent a dime on the game looking forward to next event and BNW soon please

Sparton? Is that u? :cool:

GotN
07-01-2017, 11:25 AM
After dropping hundreds of seer and magus souls this week and only getting crap from it I earned a rare soul from new fragments at bos. Kept it for today and dropped it without any expectations... red eyes... Mystic Eddie... still can not believe it! After going through madness with much higher chanced souls this drop was awesome! Woohoo! \m/

Patrice-1201
07-01-2017, 02:29 PM
After dropping hundreds of seer and magus souls this week and only getting crap from it I earned a rare soul from new fragments at bos. Kept it for today and dropped it without any expectations... red eyes... Mystic Eddie... still can not believe it! After going through madness with much higher chanced souls this drop was awesome! Woohoo! \m/

Happy for you Trooper \m/

kkkreg5
07-01-2017, 04:04 PM

Cool! I droped 52 and got Tailgunner Eddie. Mystic wasn't meant for me.

I still say FU RNG!