PDA

View Full Version : Did that really just happen?

TiHa
06-22-2017, 10:27 AM
I just got a Mystic Eddie from a normal Rare Soul. I can hardly believe it... O.O :D

What just happened? There must be a mistake in my game...

And I had that soul since the day before yesterday, because I didnt have a chance to play yesterday. That contradicts quite a bit of what I was thinking in the way of how souls work....

GotN
06-22-2017, 11:06 AM
I just got a Mystic Eddie from a normal Rare Soul. I can hardly believe it... O.O :D

And I had that soul since the day before yesterday, because I didnt have a chance to play yesterday. That contradicts quite a bit of what I was thinking in the way of how souls work....

That was no mistake or bug. It is possible to get Mystic Eddie from a normal or magus rare soul. Also chances must be under 1% so it was great luck. Congratulation on this! Seer souls just give a higher chance on getting a seer character. I dropped 24 of them and got only 3* bulls@#t, so much to the subject "higher chances"...

TiHa
06-22-2017, 11:11 AM
What baffles me the most is, that I had those souls since the day before yesterday, so before Mystic Eddie even came out. And I thought, that the drop from a soul is determined the moment you get the soul. But that would have meant, that there should have been a 0% chance of getting him, with that soul.

Patrice-1201
06-22-2017, 11:20 AM
What baffles me the most is, that I had those souls since the day before yesterday, so before Mystic Eddie even came out. And I thought, that the drop from a soul is determined the moment you get the soul. But that would have meant, that there should have been a 0% chance of getting him, with that soul.

No the toon is determined when you drop the soul in the book of souls. That's why it's smart to save some souls for new toons when you have all you want ;-)

Crazypants
06-22-2017, 11:59 AM

Really rare chance to occur. You basically just won the in game version of the lotto. Congrats!

Also thanks Patrice for clearing up how souls work. I was also under the impression what dropped was determined when you got it but your explanation makes sense.

Liebhild
06-22-2017, 12:29 PM
Not sure if it works that way:
I used 3 seer souls, game crashed, I restarted and had those three souls again - I got the same toons from those 3 souls.

TiHa
06-22-2017, 12:43 PM
Not sure if it works that way:
I used 3 seer souls, game crashed, I restarted and had those three souls again - I got the same toons from those 3 souls.

That is exactly why I thought so.