PDA

View Full Version : Never-ending f'n bugs!

Silentknight
06-22-2017, 06:07 PM
So top 10 all week until bugs hit! 4 match freezes! O point win that counts as loss...Carlos. Same thing last Saturday vs Carlos!!! Ringe...AoF granting improper extra turns...nice fuckin game on u NF!!! Great update too!!! Awesome fuckin job!!! Btw, maybe since we've been getting fucked for 6+ weeks of arena rewards,would have been a nice gesture to drop soul prices...not a chance right!!! Fuckin Bullshit!!!

R1ck
06-22-2017, 10:27 PM
Better not play right now, their server are slow and got APMA3 against Carlos after winning.

Bradata
06-22-2017, 10:37 PM
So top 10 all week until bugs hit! 4 match freezes! O point win that counts as loss...Carlos. Same thing last Saturday vs Carlos!!! Ringe...AoF granting improper extra turns...nice fuckin game on u NF!!! Great update too!!! Awesome fuckin job!!! Btw, maybe since we've been getting fucked for 6+ weeks of arena rewards,would have been a nice gesture to drop soul prices...not a chance right!!! Fuckin Bullshit!!!

Oh, boy! One of the coolest guys on the forum started using the f word a lot! Frustration is building up in in a lot of us. Hopefully the devs are coming up with something new very soon. All these bugs are not funny anymore !

DaveMurray
06-23-2017, 08:18 AM

Drop the prices? I got a better idea, how about 20k ironite and 10 toons of our choice at least as a compensation for playing that fn beta game.
Only today, 30 fights, all of them went second, lost 29 of them cause of freezes, super unbalaced toons, defence proc 100%, offence proc 0% and no perfect hits even if they are exactly perfect but the lame servers screw them.
Decent players are dropping like flies and NF brings milking events with nothing in return, bright future ahead..

MrFreeze
06-23-2017, 02:06 PM
The lack of any response from the devs these days makes it even worse. I'm not even gonna try to list all the problems they're supposedly working on. You guys know them anyway.

As for compensation, well, these guys are the worst for that. i can only remember 2-3 times they gave out free ironite, and the amount went down each time. The first was 250. Now you have to jump through hoops putting in a code or something for 75. So cheap.

So many people have put out great ideas on these forums, but most get ignored and they come up with something stupid instead. Like paying 12 SoT for 1 freeze talisman.

I worked for a company like this once. Bad idea after bad idea. Meetings all the time to come up with more bad ideas. I left. I told them they should make the company motto "less meeting, more doing".

T-Man
06-23-2017, 04:33 PM
The Arena is going bat shit crazy with bugs for me. Some game freezes, but mostly toons doing strange things. It's worse than ever!

Tridimensionale
06-23-2017, 04:38 PM
2 match in pvp today.. 2 freeze against educated fool.. then stop playing lol
at least he is a fellow community member, enjoy the hold ^^

Crazypants
06-23-2017, 04:41 PM
It looked like things were getting better but this week has been a complete shit show. So many freezes. I'm guessing Roadhouse needed this game to be their cash cow and pushed it through buggy as all hell. There's really no excuse for this lack of quality control.