PDA

View Full Version : My Trooper Friends

Monte47
06-22-2017, 11:39 PM
Hey guys and gals. I've had a hell of a time with errors today, and now can't get the game to load. Not going to get you all your points until after reset probably. Cheers, hope event is good for you.
Eskiggalu

Askora
06-23-2017, 12:33 AM
No worries, I know you play regularly. Wish my Nomad was sharded so I could see what he can really do with the ascension buff.

Crazypants
06-23-2017, 12:40 AM
No worries, your a solid Trooper. Thanks for the heads up.

Monte47
06-23-2017, 01:28 AM
No worries, I know you play regularly. Wish my Nomad was sharded so I could see what he can really do with the ascension buff.

Mine is dying so easy since the last update. I use him on my offense, and he almost never got killed. Now, random toons are killing him inone shot. I don't get it.

Mariner-1212
06-23-2017, 01:48 AM

Pulled a 32k hit with Noventa's stacked Nomad earlier with ascension!

Askora
06-23-2017, 02:00 AM
Mine is dying so easy since the last update. I use him on my offense, and he almost never got killed. Now, random toons are killing him inone shot. I don't get it.

That's a bummer. I assume you've checked his talismans. I know my MCR hits Nomad in the arena for over 10,000 points of damage if he doesn't have the affinity buff. He seems pretty squishy against magus characters.

Pulled a 32k hit with Noventa's stacked Nomad earlier with ascension!

That's pretty impressive. Meet Mystic Eddie, the sentinel Eddie to replace mummy and visions, disguised as a magus. It still blows me away that they couldn't see how OP he would be. I'm sure on defense he's as bad as all the rest, but on offense he should be killer.