PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Event???

Sidney
06-23-2017, 10:20 PM
Just curious if anyone has heard any rumblings about an anniversary event in the next few weeks? It would make sense to celebrate the 1 year since the official release, but I haven't heard of anything in the mix. I can't believe it's been almost a year since I first downloaded this game... Up the Irons!!!

Thedarkness
06-23-2017, 10:55 PM
I would like to finally see Trooper Eddie. They had him in the original trailer for the game and we have seen some ridiculous eddies since (cough cough coalgiver) and no Trooper.

Saigrim
06-27-2017, 12:23 AM
Been wondering about Trooper Eddie for some time. If they ever do, he better be outright purchasable with Trooper points for those of us that have been dedicated from the start running Troopers. If it's shard based with a chance to draw from a pack of junk toons, it may just be the straw to snap the proverbial camels back.

Lately it's been nothing but concentration towards PVP. It's ridiculous.

slauki
06-27-2017, 12:33 AM
would really love to see something, something awesome like the easter event.
or something spectacular like the thanksgiving one...oh wait that was another game :D

Saigrim
06-27-2017, 12:56 AM
Don't really want to see Easter Bunny or Turkey Eddie.

Well, maybe Turkey. But only if Bruce does the sound file of a screaming turkey gobble.

MrFreeze
06-27-2017, 01:13 AM
If I'm not mistaken it's next Wednesday right? I'm drunk so I'm hopeful the devs have something good planned for it. Top secret of course.

Nekroliun
06-27-2017, 02:13 AM
I want 8 free 5* eddies

Lulero
06-27-2017, 02:29 AM
Shameless rant starting, been holding for a few days, writing such posts and discarding them. Feeling like this is the one.

"Top secret of course" ... If they don't start talking soon I'll go crazy. From everything I get to see ...
- Scary looking bugs. Probably only the tip of the iceberg. The all thing has to be hell to maintain.
- Price tags (80% off, cough). I'm growing a cow looking breast.
- Lack of PvE challenges except number of the beast on auto. Where is the scale to infinity endless mode? Not even planned. Welp, can sort of understand, toons aren't supposed to scale past 5/100 and it'd be quite hard to pull off.
... I can't help but picture the worst. Ship is sinking, they know it, time to milk players as much as possible and get out of here asap.

It's probably not that bad? But, again, they better start talking. I wouldn't mind seeing the road-map, best case starting with 2 months of engine refactoring, I'd rather have them do that before they release new content. Might want to give us events spawning over several weeks during that time though. Something that does not involve a marathon. Something light headed, like getting stars in some PvE daily maps for some fragments, since those are the trend. Those new talismans coming to PvP store could be better used here, but they aren't souls though. And to come back to topic (wow didn't think I would) Trooper Eddie another possible consideration.

Shameless rant over, listen to the singing birds and Eddies hoping around ... While farting rainbows. /pukes

Ian
06-27-2017, 06:07 PM
I want 8 free 5* eddies

They'll all be dupes, so yeah, have at it

Tridimensionale
06-27-2017, 08:53 PM
... I can't help but picture the worst. Ship is sinking, they know it, time to milk players as much as possible and get out of here asap.

Already seen lots of mobile games ending like that :(.. hope this is not the case (yet).. i trust Maiden's brand name above all

Sidney
06-27-2017, 09:26 PM
would really love to see something, something awesome like the easter event.
or something spectacular like the thanksgiving one...oh wait that was another game :D

LOL... Now that was funny!!! :D

Mizrael
06-28-2017, 08:04 PM
Been wondering about Trooper Eddie for some time. If they ever do, he better be outright purchasable with Trooper points for those of us that have been dedicated from the start running Troopers. If it's shard based with a chance to draw from a pack of junk toons, it may just be the straw to snap the proverbial camels back.

Lately it's been nothing but concentration towards PVP. It's ridiculous.

Sooooo true Saigrim! well put! I have promised to myself (back in October) to see what BNW brings and then force myself to quit this horrible grind addiction, where everything is turning around PVP...as an oldschool single player jrpg fan i hate PVP!

Shameless rant starting, been holding for a few days, writing such posts and discarding them. Feeling like this is the one.

"Top secret of course" ... If they don't start talking soon I'll go crazy. From everything I get to see ...
- Scary looking bugs. Probably only the tip of the iceberg. The all thing has to be hell to maintain.
- Price tags (80% off, cough). I'm growing a cow looking breast.
- Lack of PvE challenges except number of the beast on auto. Where is the scale to infinity endless mode? Not even planned. Welp, can sort of understand, toons aren't supposed to scale past 5/100 and it'd be quite hard to pull off.

It's probably not that bad? But, again, they better start talking. I wouldn't mind seeing the road-map, best case starting with 2 months of engine refactoring, I'd rather have them do that before they release new content. Might want to give us events spawning over several weeks during that time though. Something that does not involve a marathon. Something light headed, like getting stars in some PvE daily maps for some fragments, since those are the trend. Those new talismans coming to PvP store could be better used here, but they aren't souls though. And to come back to topic (wow didn't think I would) Trooper Eddie another possible consideration.

Shameless rant over, listen to the singing birds and Eddies hoping around ... While farting rainbows. /pukes

Don't worry. this ship has been sinking ever since RH jumped it and we are still here (still waiting for things to improve)

i have been witch hunted a couple of times by the fanboys of these forums for suggesting that pulling the plug on the whole thing would be the best way to end our torment.
But look! several months without new content and the cow is still milking!(Would you bother going to work if your boss would simply bring the money to your doorstep every month just to get a slice of your carrot cake?)

Dank Brew
06-28-2017, 08:09 PM
The problem is that they are using RNG system for new releases/events. We're never gonna get BNW or trooper eddie. It's gonna be all dupes - Limited time only sales and bug fixes/new bugs. :confused:

Iced_Earth
06-29-2017, 04:30 PM
Theres a Update Today, maybe new Content? 😅

Mariner-1212
06-29-2017, 04:46 PM
I really hope that new content isn't a fix for the monthly-turnover store bonus... that would be the worst bug to fix. I'm looking forward to buying two skill shards this week as we enter July!

URock
07-01-2017, 09:32 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDm6SQSUIAULycr.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/880943163430588416

T-Man
07-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Hopefully it will be a worthy anniversary event. Fingers crossed.

gmac
07-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Hopefully it will be a worthy anniversary event. Fingers crossed.

Anybody watching the boards?!?

Arena is on fire!!!

(sorry to hijack the thread!)

T-Man
07-02-2017, 01:53 AM

Arena is on fire!!!

I checked in from time to time. Congrats on the win! Good battle for 2nd, and 3rd. I took it easy again this week.

T-Man
07-02-2017, 01:57 AM
As far as the event, it's ok I guess. Will see how the drops go. At least it is something.

gmac
07-02-2017, 01:57 AM
I checked in from time to time. Congrats on the win! Good battle for 2nd, and 3rd. I took it easy again this week.

Thx man!

Nicko and Caliza12 put on a show today!!! Unbelievable!

Cheers
gmac

Silentknight
07-02-2017, 05:04 PM

Arena is on fire!!!

Gotta disagree with u G. 4 refills all week to finish 22nd??? My #'s aren't great either! Last hour doesn't make a game...might kill it tho!