PDA

View Full Version : Strange recurring issue

MisterEly
06-24-2017, 12:41 AM
I've noticed a extremely strange issue in the Evo material Hoard SQ...that recurs every time I try to do the level. At some given point during the level, the entire game will freeze, but the animations will still continue, and the music will keep playing. All the attack buttons are gone, and the only way to make it stop is to quit the level. Please, is there any way it can be looked into? Most likely a bug, and an infuriating one at that! It wastes SoT and trooper points. Anyone else experiencing this?

Mariner-1212
06-24-2017, 01:16 AM
I've actually seen it happen a lot on the Galaxy S7, but on my Galaxy S8 (and old S6) it has never once happened. My 8 has tons of memory and space, whereas the 7s are both pushed pretty close to the limit on disk space (and it happens on both of them pretty frequently, in any level). Not sure what type of phone you're using / OS or how much space you have, but that could have something to do with it.

MisterEly
06-24-2017, 02:27 AM
Thanks a bunch, Mariner. I think that might be the reason. I use both a Huawei Honor 5x and Bluestacks on a full-fledged gaming PC to play LOTB. My 5x is a decent phone in terms of RAM and CPU, but it's not great. It really struggles to load the game at all. I'm not really surprised that the issue occurs on it, if your prediction as to why this issue happens is right. With that in mind,I don't really know why the issue would occur in my Bluestacks, which is on a PC built to run hours upon hours of intense gameplay. My thought is that Bluestacks probably tries to replicate the processing power of the device it's simulating, and allocates enough of the PC's power to do so (in my case, it simulates a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3). Or, I'm completely wrong. Maybe a dev with chirp in on this.