PDA

View Full Version : G/A Soul, what did you get... ???

prin666team
06-24-2017, 11:02 AM
Here we can comment on what we have obtained.

my today's soul is GS purple, repeat.

MoonShadow
07-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Well, another sad RNG story:
- filled the vortex and got TEN G/A souls!! :)
- opened them one by one and got 9 dupes, although I'm missing a lot of gunner/ass toons :(
- it could've been worse, but I got a Corrupt Harpy, wich I didn't have before :)
- now I wonder how many G/a souls I need to open to get the missing G/A toons?? :(

MoonShadow
07-07-2017, 07:16 AM
....and the story continues: I did the first exalted sacrifice and got 15 G/A souls + claimed the reward and got another 3 G/A souls.

The results aren't encouraging at all: got 1 Assassin CotD (the only good one) and 17 dupes (2 ass undead rescuers, 2 gun dogs, 1 ass axis soldier, 2 ass desert riders, 1 wicked golem, 1 burning mummy dog, 1 undead allied soldier, 2 gun ABB, 2 gun NBoL, 1 gun droid, 1 gun rockets.... and 1 I don't remember because I've literally saw red in front of my eyes.

Still missing: Tailgunner & Aces; Vampire & Rainmaker and the most wanted - the Prisoner. :)

konstifik
07-07-2017, 08:28 AM
....and the story continues: I did the first exalted sacrifice and got 15 G/A souls + claimed the reward and got another 3 G/A souls.

The results aren't encouraging at all: got 1 Assassin CotD (the only good one) and 17 dupes (2 ass undead rescuers, 2 gun dogs, 1 ass axis soldier, 2 ass desert riders, 1 wicked golem, 1 burning mummy dog, 1 undead allied soldier, 2 gun ABB, 2 gun NBoL, 1 gun droid, 1 gun rockets.... and 1 I don't remember because I've literally saw red in front of my eyes.

Still missing: Tailgunner & Aces; Vampire & Rainmaker and the most wanted - the Prisoner. :)

Assassin COTD is one of the best toons in the game IMO, and a toon that I would chose to get over The Prisoner any day.

MoonShadow
07-07-2017, 09:21 AM
Assassin COTD is one of the best toons in the game IMO, and a toon that I would chose to get over The Prisoner any day.Really? I thought that it is a great character and I admit that I was glad in pulling him (also it was the last missing CotD, as I've got the warrior one since the beginning, about five of the magus kind and got the gunner last week).

I didn't face a lot of teams in PvP with a Assassin CotD as almost all of the teams I met from the higher ranks has a Prisoner, that's why I'm longing for one; also, its getting harder to beat those teams, as many new characters have emerged and many of the players got them lately.

prin666team
07-07-2017, 11:51 AM
full vortice and 2 legendary.

tailgunner and death dog.

I was expecting other toons.

Heavy1974
07-07-2017, 12:45 PM
got Tailgunner from an achievement G/A soul. Satisfied....

konstifik
07-07-2017, 01:04 PM
Really? I thought that it is a great character and I admit that I was glad in pulling him (also it was the last missing CotD, as I've got the warrior one since the beginning, about five of the magus kind and got the gunner last week).

I didn't face a lot of teams in PvP with a Assassin CotD as almost all of the teams I met from the higher ranks has a Prisoner, that's why I'm longing for one; also, its getting harder to beat those teams, as many new characters have emerged and many of the players got them lately.

Well, he hits for a lot of damage, gets another turn whenever he gets a kill, his power attack has a good chance of getting extra turns even without a kill and he has a high chance of inflicting permadeath which is great when you play against teams with characters that can revive others (like Gunner Corrupt Rescuer and Grim Reaper Eddie who are both very common in PvP). It's perhaps not a toon much used in defense but I would surely use him in offense. And, he is great for PVE, specially in Magus and Gunner LoL as his permadeath will stop the Golden Sons from reviving.

Admittely I have ~90 % of the toons in the game so there are not many left for me to wish for, but out of the ~10 % still missing for me, he is definitely my most wanted along with Navigator Eddie. I would be happy for The Prisoner too of course, but he is not as strong as he was before they changed his passive.

Ubajoa
07-07-2017, 01:30 PM
- now I wonder how many G/a souls I need to open to get the missing G/A toons?? :(

Well it took me 170 G/A rare souls to finally summon the prisoner this week, now I'm missing the purple harpy, soldier eddie, cyborg eddie, navigator eddie and assassin Cotd to complete the rare G/A toons and pharaoh eddie and wickerman eddie to complete all the rare toons. Take a look how he was summoned.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5549-Project-The-prisoner&highlight=prisoner

Yeah I sacrificed soldier and wickerman eddie.

90mphyorker
07-08-2017, 12:55 PM
I got 20 Rare G/A souls from a Sacrifice and I finally pulled Cyborg Eddie! Wanted one since day one so this Anniversary event has been great.

All the other 19 waa sacrifice fodder though.

thealchemist
07-09-2017, 02:28 AM
I dropped 5 yesterday and got an Artillery Dog which I am really happy with and Tailgunner Eddie, plus 3 dupes.

ritchbe
07-25-2017, 12:42 PM
Check this stroke of bad luck...

50 + 5 rare G/A souls and no legendaries, only four (4) 4* toons, dupes ofc, and the rest of them 3* ones...

blade685
07-25-2017, 12:52 PM
better than me 20 rare soul = only 3* useless dupes ^^

Blacksteel
07-25-2017, 12:57 PM
I just made a tier 5 sacrifice , got 15 G/A and 0 red eyes, the last 2 times I got red eyes from a G/A was the Troll there again and again, RNGesus is merciless.
I should put a NF statue upside down to an altar and light a purple candle see if that works.

ritchbe
07-25-2017, 02:57 PM
I just made a tier 5 sacrifice , got 15 G/A and 0 red eyes, the last 2 times I got red eyes from a G/A was the Troll there again and again, RNGesus is merciless.
I should put a NF statue upside down to an altar and light a purple candle see if that works.

+1 candle :)

carush
07-25-2017, 04:56 PM
Just got a cyborg Eddie off a rare G/A, pretty happy as it's my first 5* toon

Lulero
07-25-2017, 05:32 PM
Congratulations carush! Exactly the same happened to me. Took me a while to get another and even longer for my first 5* ally.

Back to topic, got a dupe Aces High from the last 5 I threw. Not complaining. Some day I'll get something else than Cyborgs (5+) and this dude (3-4) :D I'm a gunner magnet (but when it comes to prisoner ofc), have yet to see a 5* assassin. Again that's fine, I'm not frustrated and the longer the wait the better the feeling.

Skirts, shoes and now sunglasses, are the road signs gone? :rolleyes:

Amarthir
07-25-2017, 06:44 PM
Congratulations carush! Exactly the same happened to me. Took me a while to get another and even longer for my first 5* ally.

Back to topic, got a dupe Aces High from the last 5 I threw. Not complaining. Some day I'll get something else than Cyborgs (5+) and this dude (3-4) :D I'm a gunner magnet (but when it comes to prisoner ofc), have yet to see a 5* assassin. Again that's fine, I'm not frustrated and the longer the wait the better the feeling.

Skirts, shoes and now sunglasses, are the road signs gone? :rolleyes:

I sympathize being a Gunner magnet lol. Been keeping a list of all toons and crossing off ones I get, looking at it, I've gotten every single Gunner at least once except for the Prisoner, and for Assassin's, it's still almost full. Crazy. Too bad I sacrificed my Aces High back in the beginning. Tailgunner keeps coming back like a boomerang.

zdm-1083
07-25-2017, 06:56 PM
40 souls for 40K sacrifice.
Not what I target this week :)
Obviously 50 rare souls is my need but 40 G/A!

And... Nothing else than 3*... f**k rng...

MetalKing
10-22-2017, 05:37 AM
I wonder if it matters if you earn a ga soul or purchase it if the rng changes. I had some good luck-finished a mission that earned my golden pharaoh dog, and collected it from fragments. That completed another challenge that awarded 1 rare and 15 minor ga souls. Got crap from them but the one rare turned out to be the prisoner!

Mercifal
10-23-2017, 07:58 PM
> be me
> having 2 G/A shards
> no hopes for any 4* toons, especially with bad luck during events (80+ mystic shards and only 3* dupes, same with recent event)
> TimeForDisappointment.jpeg
> 1st soul goes in
> Expected blue light
> red colors, Dickinson's screams
> Prisoner
> Hope came back, since it's solid 5* toon
> okay, last one then
> once again red light
> Cyborg Eddie
> mfw

I swear this game has some sort of love / hate relationship with me.

GotN
12-29-2017, 01:48 PM
Just opened 10 rare g/a‘s. Red eyes... Hallowed Eddie... yeah!!! Didn’t have him... when going ok and seeing list with other chars nearly couldn’t believe it. There he was, after one and a half year... VHE!!! With getting another gunner cotd those were by far the greatest pulls from those souls I ever had! Looks like bad luck is just over... for now :D

blade685
12-29-2017, 02:03 PM
Just opened 10 rare g/a‘s. Red eyes... Hallowed Eddie... yeah!!! Didn’t have him... when going ok and seeing list with other chars nearly couldn’t believe it. There he was, after one and a half year... VHE!!! With getting another gunner cotd those were by far the greatest pulls from those souls I ever had! Looks like bad luck is just over... for now :Dme only shit dupes again and again and legendary only shit 4* dupes too it is really boring to loot only shit toons and never the good one
My last 4* dupes: tailgunner, CR eddie,3 Death dog,2 green Corrupt droid, W trollGreen, hellraser,corrupt harpy, 5 aos..., 2 DM, 2 Gunner corrupt droid, 4 Pharao dog...and many other :(

GG for your VHE! Gotn i want him so much since one and a half year too but NF hate my account lol