PDA

View Full Version : It's Showtime!!

kkkreg5
06-24-2017, 08:25 PM
The day is finally here! I'm going to get away from all this madness, because it only brings me sadness...

AT&T Center San Antonio TX!

Who else is going?

Fellow Troopers, sit tight. Hope to get everyone in before the reset tomorrow.

Askora
06-24-2017, 08:40 PM
The day is finally here! I'm going to get away from all this madness, because it only brings me sadness...

AT&T Center San Antonio TX!

Who else is going?

Fellow Troopers, sit tight. Hope to get everyone in before the reset tomorrow.

The show is more important. Enjoy! Wish I could have managed it this year.

Crazypants
06-24-2017, 08:41 PM
Nice man!. Enjoy the show. I'm very jealous of the Texas Tour shirt.

kkkreg5
06-24-2017, 08:58 PM

Yep. I think that's the one I want!

BG840
06-24-2017, 11:38 PM
Have a blast!!! \m/\m/ Like that needs to be said!

kkkreg5
06-25-2017, 07:34 PM

Got the shirt Crazypants!!

Crazypants
06-25-2017, 08:46 PM
Got the shirt Crazypants!!

Nice! IMO best region specific shirt they've done for this tour. The Germany shirt was pretty sweet but I like this one better. Would love to see sheriff Eddie in game with some kind of pump shotgun fury attack.

How was the show? Never personally seen Maiden indoors before. You took your boy to the show didn't you? How did he like it?

kkkreg5
06-26-2017, 12:34 AM
How was the show? Never personally seen Maiden indoors before. You took your boy to the show didn't you? How did he like it?

I've seen Maiden, with this show, 5 times. To me, this was the best show I've seen. It really reminded me of the Live After Death vid. I didn't get to see them back in '84-'85, but the stage set and back drops with the music all came together. There were a few imperfections, but that is what makes a live show. You would never know Bruce was recovered from head and neck cancer. He was awesome.

My boys were extremely happy.

Crazypants
06-26-2017, 01:08 AM
I've seen Maiden, with this show, 5 times. To me, this was the best show I've seen. It really reminded me of the Live After Death vid. I didn't get to see them back in '84-'85, but the stage set and back drops with the music all came together. There were a few imperfections, but that is what makes a live show. You would never know Bruce was recovered from head and neck cancer. He was awesome.

My boys were extremely happy.

Glad you and yours had a blast!

Yeah the stage show was a 10/10. I missed them on the 2008 greatest hits tour (apparently that was an insane stage production) but the only time Ive seen them that the stage production that even came close was the 2012 tour and that wasn't close to this. After all this time Bruce really is impressive and honestly they all are. In Chicago Adrain got lost a few times but it was funny to see Janik make fun of him for it. The kind of stuff that makes a live show so good. I remember Daves solos being especially clean. After seeing them Live again Ive found a new appreciation for the Book of souls album.

kkkreg5
06-26-2017, 02:40 AM
Glad you and yours had a blast!

Yeah the stage show was a 10/10. I missed them on the 2008 greatest hits tour (apparently that was an insane stage production) but the only time Ive seen them that the stage production that even came close was the 2012 tour and that wasn't close to this. After all this time Bruce really is impressive and honestly they all are. In Chicago Adrain got lost a few times but it was funny to see Janik make fun of him for it. The kind of stuff that makes a live show so good. I remember Daves solos being especially clean. After seeing them Live again Ive found a new appreciation for the Book of souls album.

Agree. I don't understand why "fans" don't want to hear the new music. I loved the entire Book Of Souls album. When they played The Great Unknown, everyone headed for the restrooms! I did too, but I really had to go... :D

There were some slip ups on Powerslave and Blood Brothers. My son and I looked at each other with a smile when we heard the goofs... Adrian is a freakin' monster. He was probably thinking about fishing at the lake!!

Crazypants
06-26-2017, 02:52 AM
Agree. I don't understand why "fans" don't want to hear the new music. I loved the entire Book Of Souls album. When they played The Great Unknown, everyone headed for the restrooms! I did too, but I really had to go... :D

There were some slip ups on Powerslave and Blood Brothers. My son and I looked at each other with a smile when we heard the goofs... Adrian is a freakin' monster. He was probably thinking about fishing at the lake!!

I know its a pipe dream but honestly Id love a tour of just post Fear of the Dark material. Its obvious they feel the pressure to play so many older hits with half a tour being new album material that doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room.