PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation on effect stacking?

Metalreaper13
06-25-2017, 08:48 AM
So do you know yet for sure whether some talisman effects stack? Like 2 freezing sets being 24% instead of 12%, or does it math it a 12% chance and then another 12%. For example my corrupt general, 25% chance to stun, is it worth trying to stack paralysis to reach 37% or keep my blind set? The reason I have blind on him in the first place is uncertainty if it stacks together. Purple rescuer has high freeze chance, is it good to add freeze or cover other ground. Stuff like that

Askora
06-25-2017, 11:08 AM
So do you know yet for sure whether some talisman effects stack? Like 2 freezing sets being 24% instead of 12%, or does it math it a 12% chance and then another 12%. For example my corrupt general, 25% chance to stun, is it worth trying to stack paralysis to reach 37% or keep my blind set? The reason I have blind on him in the first place is uncertainty if it stacks together. Purple rescuer has high freeze chance, is it good to add freeze or cover other ground. Stuff like that

Talismans that have a chance for an effect don't add together. So, two freezing sets would be 12% chance and then a second 12% chance.

Metalreaper13
06-27-2017, 08:01 PM
Talismans that have a chance for an effect don't add together. So, two freezing sets would be 12% chance and then a second 12% chance.

I'm not all that surprised honestly. What about attack effects, I know you specified 2 talisman sets, but the big one is will a paralysis set stack the percentage with the 15% stun from corrupt general, or does the game still count the attack effect % as a talisman as well for the purpose of this?

Askora
06-27-2017, 08:41 PM
I'm not all that surprised honestly. What about attack effects, I know you specified 2 talisman sets, but the big one is will a paralysis set stack the percentage with the 15% stun from corrupt general, or does the game still count the attack effect % as a talisman as well for the purpose of this?

It would be the same thing. Fully sharded corrupt general has 35% chance. So, maxed out, he'd have a 35% chance to stun. With the paralysis talismans he'd then have a second chance at 12%. Combined he has a much greater chance to stun, but it won't be quite up to 47%. I'll have to look up the math before I could give exact odds.

konstifik
07-07-2017, 08:34 AM
Talisman proc chances actually do stack with each other, but they don't stack with proc chances from skills. So you can stack three burning sets to get a guaranteed burn on every perfect attack (but still only 1-3 burns, not 3-9), but if you put stun talismans on Corrupt General his skill and the talisman will process independently.