PDA

View Full Version : Farewell

rider
06-25-2017, 11:01 AM
Just a short notice to my fellow troopers. As there is limit of 5 troopers removal per day, I will not manage to release you from my inactivity, so you have to kick me (Vadym-9836) by your hand.

I see no need to write a long farewell letter, just realized in last weeks that I have no more fun with this very time consuming game. Today I got my second eternal toon and this is good point to break playing. I do not plan to play daily for troper badges or do achievments. To prevent any comeback ideas I used the current sacrifation event and dropped all the toons to vortex fodder. It was really amazing to get 8 vortex drops in one day, opening the dropped souls and sacrifacing again. Totaly there were approx 10 legendary, 10 G/A and over 300 Seer souls. It was the fun that I missed since getting 3 stars (now skulls) on all levels, especially cause I finally got all desired toons. So I hope for all you have still fun with the game and wish you good moments with new content.

Good luck!

iPoop
06-25-2017, 11:41 AM
Sorry to see you go Trooper. Best wishes.

edsel
06-25-2017, 11:57 AM
So for those of us who have completed everything is the Coming Soon going to happen anytime soon? Looking forward to continuing the fun and not ending up this way feeding the vortex.

slauki
06-25-2017, 01:17 PM
sad to hear that you leave thanks for all the badges and enjoy your free time. smart move to sacrifice all toons, so it's kinda final decision.
very consequent action!

cheers man

BadTaste
06-25-2017, 01:55 PM
Thank you for all the badges! Totally understand your decision. Good luck and take care in RL.

Up the Irons!

Chaosego888
06-25-2017, 11:22 PM
Thanks for being a loyal trooper for so long. I only have two left that have been
there longer. I really hated to see you go as you were always dependable and the Cyborg Eddie is my favorite character, will certainly be missed. Best of luck.

Aristo4
06-26-2017, 12:03 AM
Farewell trooper, and good luck :)