PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for now...

BadTaste
06-25-2017, 02:37 PM
Despite much work in RL I've been able to squeeze in playing most of my troopers daily and my SOW in PVP. I will not continue to do so as I am leaving the game for now.
Thanks to all of my remaining troopers for all the badges.
Also thanks to all of you who shared their experience and strategies for this game.

Up the Irons!

Peppoah
06-25-2017, 02:46 PM
Sad to see you leave as you were a loyal trooper for a very long time. Thanks for all the badges. Please let me know when you come back and send a request.
Enjoy your free time.
Up the irons from Pepp

BadTaste
06-25-2017, 03:30 PM
Sad to see you leave as you were a loyal trooper for a very long time. Thanks for all the badges. Please let me know when you come back and send a request.
Enjoy your free time.
Up the irons from Pepp

Thank you! You have been an excellent trooper and I really enjoyed your (daily?) champion change!

Take care!

slauki
06-25-2017, 04:26 PM
oh man 3rd longtime trooper left in the last few days....hold vadym and you. i fully understand you man, the game is going in the wrong direction recently so they have to pay the dudes.
hope someone will be left to play this game once (if) new content arrives...

have a good one man and let us know once you decide to comeback

zdm-1083
06-26-2017, 10:41 AM
Thanks for all badges man!
As well as great discussion :)

Have fun IRL!

I'm also feeling that I will not stay for long now.
This game is to time consuming for the (RNG of RNG) rewarding.

BadTaste
06-26-2017, 03:12 PM
have a good one man and let us know once you decide to comeback
Thanks, and will do. And thank you for great contribution to this forum!

BTW: I like your avatar, "Scream" by E. Munch :cool:

Thanks for all badges man!
As well as great discussion :)

Have fun IRL!
Likewise :)
I have put "Rammstein consert" on my todo list whenever they are in my area. Actually, they play in Chicago tomorrow, June 27. Something for Nicko? ;)

You guys, along with many others have been excellent longtime troopers, and thats the main reason I've been playing these last months. Once again, thanks!

Cheers!