PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Collector Club

Nicko
06-25-2017, 03:26 PM
Usually my G/A souls from PvP are garbage - but last night was an exception. Pulled Vampire Hunter Eddie - my last missing Eddie! The Immortal Soul event gave me a Cyborg, Eternity Eddie was my first Eternal, Mystic came recently - so for the time being the collection is complete.

Any one else with a complete collection? Now if only there was a Skillshard event in the future...

Crazypants
06-25-2017, 03:33 PM
Usually my G/A souls from PvP are garbage - but last night was an exception. Pulled Vampire Hunter Eddie - my last missing Eddie! The Immortal Soul event gave me a Cyborg, Eternity Eddie was my first Eternal, Mystic came recently - so for the time being the collection is complete.

Any one else with a complete collection? Now if only there was a Skillshard event in the future...

I'm close but since I started the game in Jan. Coalgiver Eddie will forever (or at least for the time being) remain my white whale.

Nicko
06-25-2017, 03:36 PM
I'm close but since I started the game in Jan. Coalgiver Eddie will forever (or at least for the time being) remain my white whale.

Anyone who started after December - or didn't get him during that event - will have that problem. Hopefully he returns for the Holidays this year...

Jofer16
06-25-2017, 03:47 PM
Welcome to the Vampire club! Grats man, that's awesome. I remember you saying you were trying for him in the Eddie event.

https://youtu.be/mrMLMV6E4CM

Silentknight
06-25-2017, 04:10 PM

Grats bud!

Amarthir
06-25-2017, 05:54 PM

I've got most all but a few. I started a month too late for Coalgiver and I wasn't smart with my sacrifices and got rid of Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier. So other than them I'm only missing Vampire Hunter, Aces High, Cyborg, Rainmaker, Eternity and Mystic. Hopefully they'll do something that will give people a second chance to get the story toons.

Patrice-1201
06-25-2017, 06:13 PM

Congrats Nicko, Eternity is still eluding me unfortunately ;-)

Shaolin85london
06-25-2017, 07:54 PM
Only missing eternity Eddie here, eternity frags event gave me rainmaker, the last miss eddie beside the eternity Eddie.

Jofer16
06-25-2017, 08:04 PM
Only missing eternity Eddie here, eternity frags event gave me rainmaker, the last miss eddie beside the eternity Eddie.

Nice dude, good luck on your next soul :)

IceManFerrar
06-25-2017, 08:56 PM
Congrats Nicko, well done, mate!

Nicko
06-26-2017, 01:47 AM
Thanks all!

So there's a couple who are one short - which was me for a while - but certainly there has to be someone else with them all.

Right now this is a small club ;)

powerslave74
06-26-2017, 08:02 AM
Congratulations Nicko, on being able to get all of the Eddies released so far in the game! It seems to be a very small club indeed!

I am rooting for both Patrice and Shaolin to receive thier Eternity Eddie with their next eternity soul!

Crazypants, like you I am hoping that they re-release Coalgiver Eddie at some point in the future so that we may both be able to complete our Eddie collection at some point!

konstifik
06-26-2017, 11:40 AM
I've got most all but a few. I started a month too late for Coalgiver and I wasn't smart with my sacrifices and got rid of Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier. So other than them I'm only missing Vampire Hunter, Aces High, Cyborg, Rainmaker, Eternity and Mystic. Hopefully they'll do something that will give people a second chance to get the story toons.

The Eddies we get from the story can all be pulled from souls as well. Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier Eddies are all 4* when they come from souls. I think Grim Reaper is the only one that can't be obtained through souls.

As for collecting Eddies, I miss a ton of the 5* ones. Shaman, Samurai, Pharaoh, Visions, Mystic and Aces High (and Eternity) all elude me still. Also missing Navigator Eddie, who ironically is the one I want the most out of those still missing.

R1ck
06-26-2017, 01:31 PM

Congrats Nicko, there is something I was wondering about how to keep a memory oh this achievement. Everyone knows this game will not last forever ( not too long in my opinion), so, what will happen when we can not access their servers to see our Eddies.

Do you have anything planned?

Patrice-1201
06-26-2017, 02:09 PM
Congrats Nicko, there is something I was wondering about how to keep a memory oh this achievement. Everyone knows this game will not last forever ( not too long in my opinion), so, what will happen when we can not access their servers to see our Eddies.

Thought about this as well... if that comes up we can all chip in a few bucks per year and keep the servers going ;-) will be cheaper than buying Seer Souls ;-)

Shaolin85london
06-26-2017, 05:16 PM
Nice dude, good luck on your next soul :)
Thx bud. It ll be my fourth one, I got wrath x3 so far lol

90mphyorker
06-27-2017, 06:12 AM
Now if only there was a Skillshard event in the future...

Now that would be an amazing event. If they did that I'd spend so much Ironite and play so much to get as many as humanly possible.

Only got 3 Eddie's fully sharded and would go shard them, and other toons up. Would be perfect. If only.

As for Eddies, still missing Samurai, Coalgiver, Viking, Cyborg, Navigator, Tailgunner, Rainmaker and now Mystic. Will take me ages with my luck to complete the collection.

DaveMurray
06-27-2017, 07:16 AM
First of all gratz Nicko.

I still have a long way to collect the remaining characters and Eddies and i don't believe i ever will with the current "RNG".
Now let's see, i am missing Coalgiver, Visions, Samurai, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter, Navigator, Mystic and Tailgunner.

Browno
06-27-2017, 07:52 AM
I miss viking, coal, fotd, navigator and mystic

Peppoah
06-27-2017, 08:40 AM
Congratulations.
I still miss a lot of them. Coal, Samurai, Viking, Pharaoh, Mystic, Cyborg, Navigator, Eternal, Rainmaker.

Nicko
06-27-2017, 01:32 PM
Now that would be an amazing event. If they did that I'd spend so much Ironite and play so much to get as many as humanly possible.

Only got 3 Eddie's fully sharded and would go shard them, and other toons up. Would be perfect. If only...

I think this would be a HUGE smash. Eddies take a lot of shards, so even if someone collected 20 shards in an event that would only cover 2/3 of Rainmaker.

They could set a maximum - tiered rewards like before - or even develop some kind of special shard that could only be used in Eddies if they were afraid it would affect farming shards to build other toons (and I don't think it would - too many toons to shard)

nuclear1250
06-27-2017, 01:38 PM
Great job grabbing them all Nicko,

I myself am short on three: Viking, Aces High and Cyborg.

Nicko
06-27-2017, 01:40 PM
Also missing Navigator Eddie, who ironically is the one I want the most out of those still missing.

He's my most used a Eddie in PvE. Definitely worth the wait.

Nicko
06-27-2017, 01:46 PM

Thanks everyone for the congrats - and still don't believe Im the only one...

And nope - nothing planned. Live for the moment. Same reason I don't hoard Skill shards (though absolutely get why many people do in this current nerf-crazy environment). This is a game, and while PvP plays on our competitive side - the purpose of a game is primarily to have fun. So I particularly like sharding Eddies - they take a ton but variety is the spice of life - and one day they'll all be gone so enjoy them now while we can ;)

BadTaste
07-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Congrats to Nicko for beeing the first member of this club!

Never had any intension of beeing a member of this club, but fate wanted it different. Never considered myself lucky, but I guess I have to reconsider.
I'm also pretty sure there will be more members here soon. Good luck to you all! :)

Cheers!

JJJ428
07-05-2017, 02:50 AM
I feel like i must be lucky I only been playing since January and I am only missing Aces high, Eternity and Mystic. (coal giver too of course)

LordOsiris
07-23-2017, 09:29 AM
Finally got my Eternity Eddie, now just missing Pharoah Eddie.

Sooo elusive!