PDA

View Full Version : Points after reset

IceManFerrar
06-26-2017, 03:10 PM
Rookie question here, but what is the minimum points that you need to have in order for your VPs to be reset at 1,900 after the Saturday arena reset?

Does rank matter in the VP reset calculations, or just the VPs that you had prior to the reset?

Thanks in advance!

Silentknight
06-26-2017, 03:23 PM
Rookie question here, but what is the minimum points that you need to have in order for your VPs to be reset at 1,900 after the Saturday arena reset?

Does rank matter in the VP reset calculations, or just the VPs that you had prior to the reset?

Thanks in advance!
Used 2 b 2100, may have been changed...never that low at reset

IceManFerrar
06-26-2017, 03:54 PM
Cheers, thanks SK...I don't want to fall too low during my vacation, so want to play enough to get to the minimum points.

2,100 is ok, but I hope it is not 2,300 and some kind of rank as well, because I don't plan on playing much PvP...just enough PvE to go through my troopers and the daily challenges.

Silentknight
06-26-2017, 04:34 PM
Cheers, thanks SK...I don't want to fall too low during my vacation, so want to play enough to get to the minimum points.

2,100 is ok, but I hope it is not 2,300 and some kind of rank as well, because I don't plan on playing much PvP...just enough PvE to go through my troopers and the daily challenges.

May have changed with new point system! Could try & ask Sparton. GL with that! They seem to like making us guess or figure things out on our own! Also wondering y no one else has answered u...cuz man, I could b wrong so...

IceManFerrar
06-26-2017, 05:12 PM
May have changed with new point system! Could try & ask Sparton. GL with that! They seem to like making us guess or figure things out on our own! Also wondering y no one else has answered u...cuz man, I could b wrong so...

Lol, if you are wrong the I am coming after your Clairvoyant!!! :)

Jokes aside, wonder why this info is not in some sort of in-game guide. How would newbies, especially those who aren't on this forum, know the different rules of PvP?

IceManFerrar
06-27-2017, 02:56 PM
Anybody else know the answer? I don't want to have to go after SK's Clairvoyant if he is wrong...

Inishmore
06-27-2017, 03:11 PM
Anybody else know the answer? I don't want to have to go after SK's Clairvoyant if he is wrong...

Well last week I had around 3'300 points and after the reset I was at 1850 and something. So I am pretty sure this changed and is way higher than 2100.

Chaosego888
06-27-2017, 03:49 PM
I have always thought this was 2300

The Educated fool
06-27-2017, 04:06 PM

I'm about 95% sure you're right, and about 90% sure that rank doesn't matter.

Do feel free, IceMan, to come after my team if I'm wrong though... everyone else does. :cool:

Chaosego888
06-27-2017, 04:44 PM
I'm about 95% sure you're right, and about 90% sure that rank doesn't matter.

Do feel free, IceMan, to come after my team if I'm wrong though... everyone else does. :cool:
Yeah, my defense is a sitting duck too, benched the super bug enhancing Grim Reaper/Angel of Fear/Soulless Demon combo...seen too much to keep taking advantage of that... I won't revenge you unless you pass me.

IceManFerrar
06-27-2017, 04:52 PM
Cheers guys, thanks a lot...will target 2,300 in that case.

Silentknight
06-27-2017, 04:52 PM
Yeah, my defense is a sitting duck too, benched the super bug enhancing Grim Reaper/Angel of Fear/Soulless Demon combo...seen too much to keep taking advantage of that... I won't revenge you unless you pass me.
Their all f'n bugged! Just figured out with Dave Murray that the 0 pt. win wipes out ur winstreak/buffs, counts as a loss & opponent gets no credit 4 it...nice! Getting fucked on both ends!!! Toons staring at each other right at start of match...all buttons there, nothin works...f/c...loss!!!
Offense usually between 95-99%...86% with only 87 matches! Game is unplayable!!!

Silentknight
06-27-2017, 04:55 PM

Think ur right! Wasn't 100% sure. Plus I know one week I was around 2400 & reset to 1850 I think. Again, all b4 scoring change so u can be sure it's been jacked up! Sry Ice!