PDA

View Full Version : Going on vacation for 2 weeks

IceManFerrar
06-26-2017, 03:22 PM
Hey Troopers,
I will be going on vacation for 2 weeks starting this Saturday (July 1st). Will do my best to go through all Troopers, alternating the direction everyday so that I am fair to all, but there may be times when I can't go through everybody in my list.

Feel free to drop me if you find a more reliable player...I won't mind. I will be back to my regular schedule by mid-July.

I won't be playing much PvP during those two weeks, so Eternal is up for grabs...maybe Jofer and GMAC can finally win Eternal, hahaha...

Cheers and Up the Irons!
Ice

Silentknight
06-26-2017, 03:24 PM
Hey Troopers,
I will be going on vacation for 2 weeks starting this Saturday (July 1st). Will do my best to go through all Troopers, alternating the direction everyday so that I am fair to all, but there may be times when I can't go through everybody in my list.

Feel free to drop me if you find a more reliable player...I won't mind. I will be back to my regular schedule by mid-July.

I won't be playing much PvP during those two weeks, so Eternal is up for grabs...maybe Jofer and GMAC can finally win Eternal, hahaha...

Cheers and Up the Irons!
Ice

Np........

MoonShadow
06-26-2017, 04:09 PM
Hey, IceMan, just enjoy your vacation and don't worry about the game & badges... at least from my side.

Cheers!!

MrFreeze
06-26-2017, 04:19 PM
Have fun! Thanks for the notice.

R1ck
06-26-2017, 04:33 PM
Good to know, don't worry I will be still sending you badges.

Browno
06-26-2017, 05:06 PM
No worries. Just make sure to have a good vacation :)

Crazypants
06-26-2017, 05:09 PM
Im a week back from vacation and I already feel like I need another one. Thanks for the heads up and enjoy your time off.

IceManFerrar
06-26-2017, 05:09 PM
Cheers and thanks guys, appreciate all the well wishes and generosity in still playing my champion. I should be able to go through all Troopers on most of the days...Shadow of the Wickerman is all that I plan on playing...should get my trooper list done easily in two SoT rounds.

slauki
06-26-2017, 05:25 PM
enjoy man, cya in when you are back.

zdm-1083
06-26-2017, 06:55 PM
Hey, IceMan, just enjoy your vacation and don't worry about the game & badges... at least from my side.

Cheers!!

Yeah, I could not say it better.
Just take also holiday away from LotB it could only be good :]

Tridimensionale
06-26-2017, 07:13 PM

Cheers!!

Same.. enjoy holiday & don t worry !

The pvp part was just LOL xD

IceManFerrar
06-26-2017, 07:49 PM
Cheers guys, you all are DA best Troopers ever!

Yea, I feel like taking a vacay from LoTB. Had some friends over for a party this past Saturday, and they stayed until 1:30 in the morning, and I then ended up playing LoTB until 2:30 AM just so that I could get through as many troopers with the SoT allowance, completing the rest when I woke up after the SoT refilled.

Sigh, this game is starting to impact my RL...the daily grind is really getting to me.

@Tridimension, glad that you liked my PvP joke...lol, I couldn't resist!

kkkreg5
06-27-2017, 01:11 AM
Cheers guys, you all are DA best Troopers ever!

Yea, I feel like taking a vacay from LoTB. Had some friends over for a party this past Saturday, and they stayed until 1:30 in the morning, and I then ended up playing LoTB until 2:30 AM just so that I could get through as many troopers with the SoT allowance, completing the rest when I woke up after the SoT refilled.

Sigh, this game is starting to impact my RL...the daily grind is really getting to me.

@Tridimension, glad that you liked my PvP joke...lol, I couldn't resist!

I guess I'll keep you... LOL!

Have a great vacation IceMan!

I tried to play as many as I could after the show on Saturday and I just couldn't. I've been behind ever since. I'm coming up on our vacation next week, but I don't think I'll fall behind though, but never say "never" right?

IceManFerrar
06-27-2017, 03:16 AM
I guess I'll keep you... LOL!

Have a great vacation IceMan!

I tried to play as many as I could after the show on Saturday and I just couldn't. I've been behind ever since. I'm coming up on our vacation next week, but I don't think I'll fall behind though, but never say "never" right?

Ah, that's why I didn't get any badges from you, Rene...guess I'm gonna add your name to the Trooper Toss thread now!

Lol, jokes aside, thanks for the wishes, mate. Have a good vacation yourself...cheers!

thealchemist
06-27-2017, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the info ahead of time and enjoy your time off. While I will appreciate any badges you can send in that time, don't worry if you can't.

powerslave74
06-27-2017, 07:43 AM
IceMan,

Enjoy your vacation! Don't worry about sending me any trooper badges while you are on vacation, just enjoy yourself! That's an order soldier! I will be sending you trooper badges so long as I do not get any MACL0 errors while using your Aces High Eddie, those seem to have reared their ugly head more often lately. I am not dropping you as a trooper until you tell me that the vacation you are taking from the game is a permanent one!

Powerslave74

DaveMurray
06-27-2017, 07:52 AM
Thanks for informing, enjoy your vacations and don't worry about the game.

Peppoah
06-27-2017, 08:31 AM
Enjoy your vacation and don't worry about the game.

IceManFerrar
06-27-2017, 12:54 PM
Cheers guys, appreciate all the well wishes and understanding.

And aye, aye Powerslave Sir...will do my best to obey your commands! :)

Sag7272
06-27-2017, 10:51 PM
No worries here either, enjoy your vacations :)