PDA

View Full Version : Last Week in PvP

Silentknight
06-26-2017, 04:48 PM
mjm where'd u go???
Attack-355
Defense-291
Rank-14
Quit playing last 1/2 hour due to bugs!!! Nuf Said!!!

Askora
06-26-2017, 06:34 PM
Attack/Defend: 241/204

Was trying for top 50, so I could get my second eternal, but alas I'm 5 frags short. Could list the bugs that helped to kill my shot, but we all face them so I'll just accept that I didn't make it. Probably won't worry about it this week as the incentive won't be there, and since my prisoner hasn't been his usual stunning self this week it's not looking promising. :D

Congrats to GMAC for another stellar performance, and to dje and Carlos for making the #2 And #3 spots. Seems like a lot of longtime players dropping out more and more, so I think anyone who continues to play deserves a congratulations for sticking it out. I'm doing my best to hold out until the next update before I decide whether to delete the game. I've got a good roster, but I'm just not a fan of the direction the game seems to be headed. A lot more I could say, but some of it would probably get me banned.

Silentknight
06-26-2017, 06:45 PM
A lot more I could say, but some of it would probably get me banned.

My thoughts exactly!

CanyptianFit
06-26-2017, 06:53 PM
Rank 34
Attacks 192
Defense 166

Sooooo, lets just I was "Sleeping out cold" for the last 3 hours. So I missed any movement Just prior to reset.

Glad I held onto top 50.

Tridimensionale
06-26-2017, 07:19 PM

196 attacks
160 defense

Managed to get top 50 at the last second :p

Chaosego888
06-26-2017, 07:36 PM
My thoughts exactly!
I think most of us feel this way at this point. That's the reason I stay out of here most of the time. It's amazing how damn powerful that Iron Maiden logo really is!

osiris0000
06-26-2017, 08:18 PM
Attacks : 240
Defence : 198
Def Ratio : %25

End up at Rank 28.

Just trying to get some more eternal frags for my upcoming second Beelzebub :cool:

gmac
06-26-2017, 08:30 PM
Hi guys

stats
738/454

gonna read the patch notes now...

Chaosego888
06-26-2017, 08:47 PM
Attacks 426
Defenses 378

Congratulations to Gmac on another Eternal, thought about attempting to run with you but realized you can put up 600 points in the time it takes me to put up 400 so I figured it made since to just spend my ironite to get the Mystic Eddie. I tried to salvage a top 10 at the end of the day, 1st battle was against Zidar where Corrupt Rescuer revived Wrath and froze the game, 2nd battle I accidentally started with 3 characters, then had the hold revenged by a scumbag, can't expect everyone to have integrity but I appreciate the majority of you who do. Getting sick of the bugs. Angel of Fear should have been fixed 9 months ago, Soulless Demon's counterstrike/taunt combination confuses the A.I. and eliminates turns. Angel of Strife flopping dead and reviving another character! Corrupt Rescuer reviving characters when she only has 3 power to work with (saw this several times). In 2 battles I saw a Soulless Demon attack, taunt my Eddie into killing it, the she revives it and it attacks again before even landing, many more, tired of thinking about it.

Silentknight
06-26-2017, 08:49 PM
Hi guys

stats
738/454

gonna read the patch notes now...
Hey G! Grats bud!!! Under 1000...nice! Hope u got something good!

gmac
06-26-2017, 09:28 PM
Hey G! Grats bud!!! Under 1000...nice! Hope u got something good!

Naah, some dupes I don't even remember by now.

Under 1000, yeah, and kind of the same points as previous week, so... that shows how painful it is to go early and keep that lead.

surfingwithdje
06-26-2017, 09:35 PM
Hi all!
Congrats to everybody, and especially to Gmac for his deserved eternal ranking!
Also glad too see as many of my loyal troopers and forum/FB friends at very good positions!

An unexpected #2 rank for me this week, i played my free SoW during all the week but did a lot of battles daturday to be able to keep the ranking...

There are my number of battles:
371/322 (maybe 35-40% of them on saturday)

https://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_933183IMG3658.png (https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=933183IMG3658.png)

Silentknight
06-27-2017, 02:01 AM
Attacks 426
Defenses 378

Congratulations to Gmac on another Eternal, thought about attempting to run with you but realized you can put up 600 points in the time it takes me to put up 400 so I figured it made since to just spend my ironite to get the Mystic Eddie. I tried to salvage a top 10 at the end of the day, 1st battle was against Zidar where Corrupt Rescuer revived Wrath and froze the game, 2nd battle I accidentally started with 3 characters, then had the hold revenged by a scumbag, can't expect everyone to have integrity but I appreciate the majority of you who do. Getting sick of the bugs. Angel of Fear should have been fixed 9 months ago, Soulless Demon's counterstrike/taunt combination confuses the A.I. and eliminates turns. Angel of Strife flopping dead and reviving another character! Corrupt Rescuer reviving characters when she only has 3 power to work with (saw this several times). In 2 battles I saw a Soulless Demon attack, taunt my Eddie into killing it, the she revives it and it attacks again before even landing, many more, tired of thinking about it.
Come over to the dark side!

Nekroliun
06-27-2017, 02:11 AM
Did i miss something?

DaveMurray
06-27-2017, 07:24 AM
Last Week in RNGvBugs could be a better title.

Nothing more to add, the forums are full of reports. Bugs, bugs and bugs. Either you go against a wrath+SSD+AoF and loose from a taunt/revive fest or you win and game freezes.
I didn't even check where i finished, was somewhere in top 100.

DaveMurray
06-27-2017, 10:16 AM
Not the correct thread but who cares, they all look the same.
Just opened about 50 rare/ga/blue/red/green souls cause i was trying to get 2x4* toons to complete a vi sacrifice and try for the new Eddie again(i nvr learn). Got only 1 and all the rest 3* dupes.
I say wtf and move on to pvp cause i sacrificed them all and gained a lot of sow. I attack zdm, he goes first, the whole team blinded and taunted..loose the match. Attack him again, he goes first, i manage to kill all his toons except GCR, revives 2 toons(wtf) with the revive skill while only left with 3 power..loose the match. Attack 3rd time, i go first, easy win in the first round..infinite loading screen.
Really NF fuck you!

Silentknight
06-27-2017, 12:34 PM
Did i miss something?

Lol, previous week then. Hey bud, where u been?

metallikapo
06-28-2017, 06:18 AM
Last week I managed to finish 35th.
Attack: 189/203 (93%)
Defense: 46/170 (27%)
I was with university colleagues "finishing" a work, but I borrowed half an hour to spend my 10 sands of war. It's been easy to stay in the top 50 last week, without spending an ironite to do it. And now with no much effort, I'm 4th or 5, but I know it won't last very much.
This week the defenses were harder than previous week, for me at least. There are some defenses I can't win against if they have the first turn, specially those with a Prisoner and a Sentinel Soulles Demon, or those with Angel of Fear and some others who debuffs you (Wrath) or hit hard (Corrupt Harpy). If their attack resets, I can only survive with one or two characters. I just have one pair of Guard and Immunity Talismans to survive.

Congrats to Gmac and the rest on the top. I hope to have the time (and Ironite enough) for being competitive and last in the top 5 at the end of some week.

Nico-0232

ritchbe
07-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Attacks 426
Defenses 378

Hi!

I searched for my crappy nick and found it mentioned here :) Not sure if I did something wrong? If so, please explain "can't expect everyone to have integrity but I appreciate the majority of you who do". Is there a known bug that freezes the game when using those two CRG & Wrath? I use the same team on offense and haven't witnessed it.

Did a couple of runs into top 10, but it seems my defense that you've mentioned gets the best of me.

Chaosego888
07-04-2017, 09:31 PM
Hi!

I searched for my crappy nick and found it mentioned here :) Not sure if I did something wrong? If so, please explain "can't expect everyone to have integrity but I appreciate the majority of you who do". Is there a known bug that freezes the game when using those two CRG & Wrath? I use the same team on offense and haven't witnessed it.

Did a couple of runs into top 10, but it seems my defense that you've mentioned gets the best of me.
Hey man, that quote had nothing to do with you, never saw you revenge a hold. That is what I was referring to. There was/is a bug where Corrupt Rescuer would revive Wrath and freeze the game. I just make sure she's the first to fall now and it doesn't matter then. If I refer to a player by name when something is bugged it is only to help developers locate a problem. There isn't much hope with any defense when in the top 10. You may can get a hold because of APMA3 or some other bug but the A.I. is just too dumb to get much legitimately. I will say it is better, I have probably lost more legitimate battles in the past 3 days than the past month combined.

ritchbe
07-06-2017, 06:18 AM
Hey man, that quote had nothing to do with you, never saw you revenge a hold. That is what I was referring to. There was/is a bug where Corrupt Rescuer would revive Wrath and freeze the game. I just make sure she's the first to fall now and it doesn't matter then. If I refer to a player by name when something is bugged it is only to help developers locate a problem. There isn't much hope with any defense when in the top 10. You may can get a hold because of APMA3 or some other bug but the A.I. is just too dumb to get much legitimately. I will say it is better, I have probably lost more legitimate battles in the past 3 days than the past month combined.

Hi! Thanks for clarifying and good morning- you just got pummeled :D